over a year ago

Manchester

Nope the devil looks after his own

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Nope the devil looks after his own"

i'm evil and can confirm i'm doing just fine.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Nope the devil looks after his own

i'm evil and can confirm i'm doing just fine. "

See that I mean

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

i'm evil and can confirm i'm doing just fine. "

Yea you'll do just fine only the good die young..

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

Yea you'll do just fine only the good die young.. "

i'm not 91 though. omg 2nd time tonight i've been accused of this.

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

i'm not 91 though. omg 2nd time tonight i've been accused of this."

What looking 91 ?

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

What looking 91 ? "

don't smile as you say that, wft?

i was kidding though. check out the queen topic, think it's called that.

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

The queen topic ??

What looking 91 ?

i was kidding though. check out the queen topic, think it's called that."

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

So I looked at queens.. What about it ??

The queen topic ??

What looking 91 ?

i was kidding though. check out the queen topic, think it's called that. "

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

[Removed by poster at 17/06/17 02:40:52]

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

nvm, i got confused by that post.

if you don;t get the joke it;s fine.

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"nvm, i got confused by that post.

if you don;t get the joke it;s fine."

There's about 90 comments hardly gonna read them

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"nvm, i got confused by that post.

if you don;t get the joke it;s fine.

There's about 90 comments hardly gonna read them "

i got queen in my name, someone said the queen is 91. that's the joke and not funny now i badly explained it.

you really should read that topic, most of it's funny (if you're childish like me).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Whatever a person frequently thinks and ponders upon, that becomes the inclination of his mind…If a person’s thinking is frequently imbued with ill-will… his mind is bent by that thinking imbued with ill-will. (Buddah m919)

Karma is not about one good deed deserves another. It's not an external justice. It's a way of life a mindset

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Whatever a person frequently thinks and ponders upon, that becomes the inclination of his mind…If a person’s thinking is frequently imbued with ill-will… his mind is bent by that thinking imbued with ill-will. (Buddah m919)

Karma is not about one good deed deserves another. It's not an external justice. It's a way of life a mindset "

My head hurts now. Way to early or late for needing to think

over a year ago

Wow!!my head hurts now

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Wow!!my head hurts now "

There's an echo in here

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Whatever a person frequently thinks and ponders upon, that becomes the inclination of his mind…If a person’s thinking is frequently imbued with ill-will… his mind is bent by that thinking imbued with ill-will. (Buddah m919)

Karma is not about one good deed deserves another. It's not an external justice. It's a way of life a mindset

"

Exactly couldn't of said it better myself.. I certainly didn't mean do one good act or one bad act and receive the same.. It's a way of life

over a year ago

Exactly couldn't of said it better myself.. I certainly didn't mean do one good act or one bad act and receive the same.. It's a way of life "

Yes! It's not about right or wrong within somebody's moral code it's about inner peace and trusting to listen to your inner self.

over a year ago

HELLO Hello hello yip most defo defo defo

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Karma is not about one good deed deserves another. It's not an externa

l justice. It's a way of life a mindset

Exactly couldn't of said it better myself.. I certainly didn't mean do one good act or one bad act and receive the same.. It's a way of life

Yes! It's not about right or wrong within somebody's moral code it's about inner peace and trusting to listen to your inner self. "

I've grown up around Buddhism I lived in Thailand for two years.. It's beautiful.. I've seen a monk feeding a tiger with chopsticks from his bowl .. Beautiful way of life

over a year ago

Yes! It's not about right or wrong within somebody's moral code it's about inner peace and trusting to listen to your inner self.

I've grown up around Buddhism I lived in Thailand for two years.. It's beautiful.. I've seen a monk feeding a tiger with chopsticks from his bowl .. Beautiful way of life "

So how does Karma explain children dying of starvation and thirst ,,,,, ?

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

I've grown up around Buddhism I lived in Thailand for two years.. It's beautiful.. I've seen a monk feeding a tiger with chopsticks from his bowl .. Beautiful way of life

So how does Karma explain children dying of starvation and thirst ,,,,, ? "

What does that have to do with this subject?? Starvation and thirst is from poverty and living in a country plagued by drought and famine..?

over a year ago

What does that have to do with this subject?? Starvation and thirst is from poverty and living in a country plagued by drought and famine..? "

So what exactly is your interpretation of Karma....?

Do you only attribute it to good things ?

over a year ago

Karma is a type of subconscious self fulfilling prophecy, we all know when we transgress or behave in ways that are improper..the subconscious mind seeks to balance an improper action with a consequence. karma is a type of innate? masochism. It definitely exists.

over a year ago

Like all fanciful philosophies it allows followers the easy option to cherry pick bits that work for them and then ignore the inconstancies which highlight the questionable validity of some of it's claims ......

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

What does that have to do with this subject?? Starvation and thirst is from poverty and living in a country plagued by drought and famine..?

Do you only attribute

it to good things ?"

Was actually on about bad things when I posted it.. If you set out purposely to do bad it will come back around

over a year ago

Do you only attribute

it to good things ?

Was actually on about bad things when I posted it.. If you set out purposely to do bad it will come back around "

I would certainly agree that people who repeatedly engage in unsavoury behaviour are far more likely to encounter bad things happening in there own life ......

But that's easily explained by statistical probability....

Many good people do good things without ever receiving and reciprocate reward delivered by the hand of fate...

I admire Buddhist beliefs and way of life but they evolved those teachings from a very insular perspective ...

It's hard to justify how so many people in the world suffer because of some kind of mystical reaction to attributed to previous behaviour of those suffering.....

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Do you only attribute

it to good things ?

Was actually on about bad things when I posted it.. If you set out purposely to do bad it will come back around

I would certainly agree that people who repeatedly engage in unsavoury behaviour are far more likely to encounter bad things happening in there own life ......

Many good people do good things without ever receiving and reciprocate reward delivered by the hand of fate...

I admire Buddhist beliefs and way of life but they evolved those teachings from a very insular perspective ...

It's hard to justify how so many people in the world suffer because of some kind of mystical reaction to attributed to previous behaviour of those suffering..... "

if they have made someone suffer rhrough previous behaviour and they find themselves suffering further down the line.. Then that is the point.. Don't make others suffer

over a year ago

Do you only attribute

it to good things ?

It's hard to justify how so many people in the world suffer because of some kind of mystical reaction to attributed to previous behaviour of those suffering.....

if they have made someone suffer rhrough previous behaviour and they find themselves suffering further down the line.. Then that is the point.. Don't make others suffer"

Again I refer you to example of a suffering child who has never In their short life caused any bad act to happen ..

The basis of the philosophy is full of gapping holes that defy the very premise on which they are based .....

Susceptible minds will cling to whatever gives them comfort in a world of cruel reality....

over a year ago

I think we like to think bad things will happen to people who do bad things, it's wishful thinking. It's partly how we rationalize awful things people do to other living things, our minds don't want to accept it so we off balance it with our hope that something bad will happen to the perpetrator.

As for famine and starving children, it will be a long time before that problem is eradicated. It's a complex issue and no Karma. XXX

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"I think we like to think bad things will happen to people who do bad things, it's wishful thinking. It's partly how we rationalize awful things people do to other living things, our minds don't want to accept it so we off balance it with our hope that something bad will happen to the perpetrator.

As for famine and starving children, it will be a long time before that problem is eradicated. It's a complex issue and no Karma. XXX"

Exactly my point.. It has nothing to do with karma that people are starving that's just the world and the environment they live in.. They have no rainfall nothing can grow.. I don't wish bad upon anyone. It's just something that's going on in life right now that's made me think this.. It comes back to get you.. Take it how you want

over a year ago

"I think we like to think bad things will happen to people who do bad things, it's wishful thinking. It's partly how we rationalize awful things people do to other living things, our minds don't want to accept it so we off balance it with our hope that something bad will happen to the perpetrator.

As for famine and starving children, it will be a long time before that problem is eradicated. It's a complex issue and no Karma. XXX

Exactly my point.. It has nothing to do with karma that people are starving that's just the world and the environment they live in.. They have no rainfall nothing can grow.. I don't wish bad upon anyone. It's just something that's going on in life right now that's made me think this.. It comes back to get you.. Take it how you want "

Too many examples of evil people living long healthy contented lives to make that the rule rather than opportune happenstance

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Exactly my point.. It has nothing to do with karma that people are starving that's just the world and the environment they live in.. They have no rainfall nothing can grow.. I don't wish bad upon anyone. It's just something that's going on in life right now that's made me think this.. It comes back to get you.. Take it how you want

Too many examples of evil people living long healthy contented lives to make that the rule rather than opportune happenstance "

They are not content they are messed up people that are not happy it content and do bad things.. They will get their punishment in the end don't worry

over a year ago

Says every one of us sinning from are lustful behavior :0

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Says every one of us sinning from are lustful behavior :0"

Are you doing bad to others with your lustful behaviour ? Or just pleasing yourself ?

over a year ago

All I'm saying is if you want to read from the book of life. Lust is sin

over a year ago

Too many examples of evil people living long healthy contented lives to make that the rule rather than opportune happenstance

They are not content they are messed up people that are not happy it content and do bad things.. They will get their punishment in the end don't worry "

I admire your questionable optimism.....

Do you seriously think an evil person considers their behaviour is remorseful....

C'mon man .... really do you?

over a year ago

"Do bad get bad "

Probably.

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"All I'm saying is if you want to read from the book of life. Lust is sin "

I'm talking about what people do to others..

over a year ago

Only those who have been forced through there own individual laws to go their own ways, and thereby have come in conflict with the prevailing traditions, come to analysis,

It's a spiritual path that one could take only after rejecting the faith of one's birth

No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach

Down to hell.

Dont be afraid of ones previous failings, or trecheoury, as said one can not truly become something of true good if they don't know anything of wickedness

Otherwise why will any one do good, but only sit on the fence if they don't know what's bad around them, what it is there fighting against, or have not the reasons to empower good in the first place.

So yeah maybe they do... Food for thought

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

They are not content they are messed up people that are not happy it content and do bad things.. They will get their punishment in the end don't worry

Do you seriously think an evil person considers their behaviour is remorseful....

Who are you asking ?

C'mon man .... really do you?"

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Only those who have been forced through there own individual laws to go their own ways, and thereby have come in conflict with the prevailing traditions, come to analysis,

It's a spiritual path that one could take only after rejecting the faith of one's birth

No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach

Down to hell.

Dont be afraid of ones previous failings, or trecheoury, as said one can not truly become something of true good if they don't know anything of wickedness

Otherwise why will any one do good, but only sit on the fence if they don't know what's bad around them, what it is there fighting against, or have not the reasons to empower good in the first place.

So yeah maybe they do... Food for thought "

Lucifer was one of Gods Angels once

over a year ago

Who are you asking ?

C'mon man .... really do you?"

Anyone who wants to respond with a salient answer ....... its a discussion not a contest

Human history is littered with the names of tyrants who enjoyed all the trappings of a full and contented life .....

Where the is the karma in that...?

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Who are you asking ?

Anyone who wants to respond with a salient answer ....... its a discussion not a contest

Human history is littered with the names of tyrants who enjoyed all the trappings of a full and contented life .....

Where the is the karma in that...?"

Contest ? What would you like to hear.? There is no karma.. Sorted

over a year ago

Who are you asking ?

Contest ? What would you like to hear.? There is no karma.. Sorted "

haha........

over a year ago

Maybe his previous life was lived better then his present, thus gaining karma points lol.

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Who are you asking ?

haha........ "

At least you laughed HAHA

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Maybe his previous life was lived better then his present, thus gaining karma points lol. "

man you talk crap hahaha

over a year ago

Who are you asking ?

haha........

At least you laughed HAHA "

Hey I enjoyed your thread and respect any healthy exchange of opinions....

Challenging our own beliefs against those of others is the only way to evolve our ability to think.....

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Who are you asking ?

haha........

Challenging our own beliefs against those of others is the only way to evolve our ability to think..... "

Tough life having beliefs if your going to be challenged everyday haha.. Good stuff I assume you aren't religious in any way ?

over a year ago

Who are you asking ?

haha........

Challenging our own beliefs against those of others is the only way to evolve our ability to think.....

Tough life having beliefs if your going to be challenged everyday haha.. Good stuff I assume you aren't religious in any way ? "

I've had the god fortune of travelling too or living and working from well over 30 countries many of which are inhabited by the myriad of beliefs and faiths followed by humanity and I genuinely wish I could find a faith that would provide me with the comfort others find in whichever works for them...

Post new Message to Thread