Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Spotting a fabber in the wild

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Whilst out shopping I recognised the female half of a couple I had messaged some days earlier and it made me freeze. They didn't reply so we weren't in conversation but had read the message, so there's a chance however small she would have recognised me (if she had seen me). My question is has anyone else experienced this and what's the right thing to do ?

I wasn't sure if I should deliberately avoid, give a knowing nod or just do what I did and go about my business.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Whilst out shopping I recognised the female half of a couple I had messaged some days earlier and it made me freeze. They didn't reply so we weren't in conversation but had read the message, so there's a chance however small she would have recognised me (if she had seen me). My question is has anyone else experienced this and what's the right thing to do ?

I wasn't sure if I should deliberately avoid, give a knowing nod or just do what I did and go about my business."

Check my post on the same street thread

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Just go about your business and ignore them.

People don't want Fab thrust in their face in the yoghurt aisle.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Though a yoghurt thrown in pleasure can be fun.

over a year ago

"Just go about your business and ignore them.

People don't want Fab thrust in their face in the yoghurt aisle.

"

Although if there were a fab aisle, they may want yoghurt thrust into their face

over a year ago

I keep bumping into Fabbers in the wild, ones I he fked and forgotten. It's a trifle awkward. I haven't bumped into one I haven't met yet though, although Fabber I hadn't met one did spot me once. XXX

over a year ago

No chance of spotting me

In public I wear camouflage clothing which is so good sometimes I cant find it ......

Post new Message to Thread