Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cock pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So i know most of you say cock pics are off putting ect.

I think it depends on the cock and who its attached to. For example if a bloke who you found very attractive messaged you and you read his profile and it ticked boxes but he had a cock pic.... you wouldnt meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

For the love of Lucifer, I LOVE COCK PICTURES. Can't be anymore clearer than that.

over a year ago

"For the love of Lucifer, I LOVE COCK PICTURES. Can't be anymore clearer than that. "

love them too, especially on a guy i find hot hot

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

I want poetry not dick pics

By *rowleyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"For the love of Lucifer, I LOVE COCK PICTURES. Can't be anymore clearer than that. "

I'm not quiet sure. Do you love cock pictures? It's not very clear.

over a year ago

Interestingly, I had, for a long time, gone along with the advice regarding cock pics, especially in respect of profile pic / avatar. I even agreed with this advice and exactly for the reasons given.

Around Easter time, again getting a little despondent on having messages ignored and so on, I decided to conduct a little experiment, after all, I couldn't make things any worse right?

And so I changed my profile pic to the one you see today.

Since then, my fab account has seen much more activity. My inbox is busier and the number of people viewing my profile has risen considerably.

Have I got a meet out of it?

Not quite, but close.

Had one or two arranged but then fell through for one reason or another (some possibly due to timewasters or fakes)

So, certainly in my case, my cock is clearly more appealing than my face - and I don't consider myself to be an unattractive man (but then we all know that this is entirely subjective)

Then again, I always have been one to go against the grain, differ from the herd etc

Post new Message to Thread