Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Road Trip

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im on a bit of a trek today.

I have music and sweeties. Luckily im not driving so will also have perving on here to keep me occupied!

What are your road trip essentials and where do you wanna drive to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My pocket rocket and sat nav.

I want to drive across from Toronto to Vancouver

over a year ago

I'd love to drive around places like Death Valley, Yosemite and the Grand Canyon

Key items would be music an open and adventurous attitude and a love for the open road

over a year ago

Me n my girls are going on a little road trip after school. From my back window at night I can see car headlights coming down a hill. N I'm intruiged as to where that road is so where going exploring.

PTU xxx

over a year ago

"Me n my girls are going on a little road trip after school. From my back window at night I can see car headlights coming down a hill. N I'm intruiged as to where that road is so where going exploring.

PTU xxx"

Aw I love exploring wee back roads and finding hidden gems! You'll have to tell us what you find!

over a year ago

Doing Route 66 next year in a convertible!

Will most likely be shot dead for the car

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

I would pack very few clothes as I'd hope I wouldn't need them and travel to Edinburgh

over a year ago

"Doing Route 66 next year in a convertible!

Will most likely be shot dead for the car "

Good luck!!

over a year ago

"I would pack very few clothes as I'd hope I wouldn't need them and travel to Edinburgh "

Clothing is optional here

over a year ago

"Me n my girls are going on a little road trip after school. From my back window at night I can see car headlights coming down a hill. N I'm intruiged as to where that road is so where going exploring.

PTU xxx

Aw I love exploring wee back roads and finding hidden gems! You'll have to tell us what you find! "

I will.

Note to the mods...can we have the direct pic thing on threads too? How cool would that be. xxx

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Rome to Amalfi coast. So beautiful and I can go and see my Nonno.

Or Barbados as that can be covered quite quickly and is beautiful at this time of year.

over a year ago

PTU xxx

Aw I love exploring wee back roads and finding hidden gems! You'll have to tell us what you find!

I will.

Note to the mods...can we have the direct pic thing on threads too? How cool would that be. xxx"

Haha can you imagine the carnage!

over a year ago

"Rome to Amalfi coast. So beautiful and I can go and see my Nonno.

Or Barbados as that can be covered quite quickly and is beautiful at this time of year. "

Both sound amazing x

over a year ago

When Marc and I go back to the US we have a road trip planned to hit up breweries and national parks accross the country. It'll likely take between 2 and 3 months. We'll have our dogs along for the journey, too. Some tunes and snacks, too.

over a year ago

I've always wanted to travel from west France to the south of Italy in an expensive car, stopping off in nice hotels on the way. It will be a while before I can do that.

My next one is Bristol to Manchester. Got my music playlist already sorted out. Need to get some snacks before I set off though

over a year ago

"When Marc and I go back to the US we have a road trip planned to hit up breweries and national parks accross the country. It'll likely take between 2 and 3 months. We'll have our dogs along for the journey, too. Some tunes and snacks, too. "

Feel free to recommend the locations once you do

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Well the weather looks great this weekend, so I'll be enjoying a blat around the Lakes in my Cat I just take my phone and wallet, as I know all the best places for coffee and chocolate brownies

Just planning a trip to Le Mans next year at the moment too

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

I'm on a roundtrip this afternoon to Eureka's, got my raspberry lemonade and Haribo cola bottles for the journey

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

In all seriousness though I'd love a road trip across America balancing my stops between restaurants from man vs food and famous gyms finishing of at golds gym and muscle beach in L.A

All I'd need is someone to enjoy it with

over a year ago

Essentials are a soft top car and a dead sexy travel companion. Where is anywhere away from civilisation. ..

over a year ago

I did a 6 month tour of the UK in a campervan but circumstances meant we couldn't leave the UK.

Id love to do Europe. I loved living on the road. I only really missed having a bath but we did do the odd night in a hotel or staying with friends!

Post new Message to Thread