Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jumping back in

Jump to newest

By *aughty_kitty OP   Woman
over a year ago

finger licking good

Has anyone left swinging for a while and then came back and took a while to get back into it, i seem to have lost my mojo and become very shy. Do u think its getting older that's done it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We deleted our profile because we couldn't be arsed with it. Fancied it again so set up another profile. I don't understand why you would get into it again if you didn't want to x

over a year ago

I've been on the site before, left for 2 months came back left for a month and came back and now I'll probably leave again soon.

I'll make a goodbye thread and when I come back I'll make a hello back thread, I'll change my username and post controversial topics and repeat.

over a year ago

finger licking good

Its not about not wanting to, i used to be very active but i seem to have caught a shy bug that i never had lol

over a year ago

finger licking good

"I've been on the site before, left for 2 months came back left for a month and came back and now I'll probably leave again soon.

I'll make a goodbye thread and when I come back I'll make a hello back thread, I'll change my username and post controversial topics and repeat."

Yea i used to be a reg forum user and do the same to be fair but kept user name lol

over a year ago

Wow. Seven years is a long time to be away from the scene.

Won't be surprised if things have changed and maybe age and a different mentality post-your first retirement from the scene have mellowed you somewhat, thus explaining your "shy bug" as you described it?

Take it slow I suppose. It'll always take time to get back into the literal swing of things assuming you do want to return to status quo ante...

over a year ago

finger licking good

How do u know how long lol

over a year ago

"How do u know how long lol"

Checked your last verifications. All the way back from 2010 lols.

over a year ago

"Its not about not wanting to, i used to be very active but i seem to have caught a shy bug that i never had lol "

I could think of nothing worse. You should love it and be confident. It's the best thing about swinging. I would take another break until you get that buzz x

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

How's about going to a club or something. Sort of jump in with both feet kinda thing.

It could reignite the confidence you had before.

over a year ago

finger licking good

"How do u know how long lol

Checked your last verifications. All the way back from 2010 lols. "

Duh silly me lol

over a year ago

finger licking good

"Its not about not wanting to, i used to be very active but i seem to have caught a shy bug that i never had lol

I could think of nothing worse. You should love it and be confident. It's the best thing about swinging. I would take another break until you get that buzz x"

Hmm well i have made it clear I won't be meeting just yet, it was always more then just meeting for me, the social side. Etc.. I think coming back and so much has changed.. But i will just take my time x

over a year ago

finger licking good

"How's about going to a club or something. Sort of jump in with both feet kinda thing.

It could reignite the confidence you had before."

Ah that's a good idea i used to love the clubs. And socials. Good idea

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"How's about going to a club or something. Sort of jump in with both feet kinda thing.

It could reignite the confidence you had before.

Ah that's a good idea i used to love the clubs. And socials. Good idea "

Yaaay!

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Its not about not wanting to, i used to be very active but i seem to have caught a shy bug that i never had lol

I could think of nothing worse. You should love it and be confident. It's the best thing about swinging. I would take another break until you get that buzz x

Hmm well i have made it clear I won't be meeting just yet, it was always more then just meeting for me, the social side. Etc.. I think coming back and so much has changed.. But i will just take my time x"

You do whatever takes your fancy .

But I fail to see how you expect to get back in the swing of things when you make it clear you're not here to meet .

over a year ago

"Has anyone left swinging for a while and then came back and took a while to get back into it, i seem to have lost my mojo and become very shy. Do u think its getting older that's done it. "

Looking at your profile I don't think you'll be waiting long!

over a year ago

finger licking good

That does not stop the offers at all lol .. I will meet in my own time and just cos my profile says that it don't mean i wont if i want to, i do chat and get to know people which i will always do before a meet anyway.

Post new Message to Thread