Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Indecisiveness or disrespect

Jump to newest

By *ink Panther. OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

I can't decide which it is that is causing such huge divides between the sexes. It really isn't that difficult, you want sex, arrange a time, a date, a venue and get on with. You enjoy it, then repeat, you don't move on.

How can you therefore want to meet one minute, then for some inexplicable reason change your mind or worse still don't turn up? Yes I appreciate ppl change their mind, but after weeks of messaging etc, I don't accept that and I think it's unfair to do it. Stop wasting each other's time it's hurtful and leads to mistrust.

Why is it necessary if you go through with the meet and decide actually it wasn't me, that you have to make each other's life a misery? If someone isn't for you or you think you've made a mistake that doesn't give anyone the right to make forum life unbearable. My 10 year old is more mature in her approach to relationships.

Without ppl there isn't a forum. If we keep being so indecisive and disrespectful towards each other then there won't be meets either. Just be honest with each other it's amazing what happens when you are.

It's Thursday so I can have a rant. I want happy ppl and yes I know I'm being naive to a certain extent thinking things are so simple, but equally they don't need to be so difficult either. Can we not try a little bit harder and just be honest with each other?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not here for drama. Chat, meet - jobs a good 'un.

If we get on - great!

If we don't - ah well we can't like everyone can we? Hopefully we part on good terms.

I'm on Fab for some escapism and fun. Can't be doing all the game playing bobbins!

over a year ago

Preston

"I'm not here for drama. Chat, meet - jobs a good 'un.

If we get on - great!

If we don't - ah well we can't like everyone can we? Hopefully we part on good terms.

I'm on Fab for some escapism and fun. Can't be doing all the game playing bobbins!

"

Spread the word bro

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Well said Pinky think you covered it all there. If its not for you, make your apologies and move on. Leave everyone with their dignity intact, and don't drag things out unnecessarily.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

If we get on - great!

"

I thought you were just here to show off your tan

over a year ago

Preston

If we get on - great!

I thought you were just here to show off your tan "

And request foof pics

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Sometimes it doesn't seem like such a good idea after you've had a wank.

over a year ago

"Well said Pinky think you covered it all there. If its not for you, make your apologies and move on. Leave everyone with their dignity intact, and don't drag things out unnecessarily."

I agree , I have been chatting to a local lady , who asked me to meet her , I said its a social she agreed then five minutes later I'm blocked ha ha .

these things happen life goes on and today I bought the new Roger Waters Album

over a year ago

Sounds like you need one of my special big hugs

I'm always surprised by how people react to each other when its through the internet...I'm always kind though..... well mostly

over a year ago

Preston

"Sometimes it doesn't seem like such a good idea after you've had a wank."

That's a good point arranging a meet when you've got the horn big mistake

over a year ago

I think true simplicity comes from a realistic expectation that doesn't involve prolonged or protracted exchanges ......

over a year ago

Honesty is always the best policy.

However people will always bitch and moan behind others backs.

over a year ago

I don't think i would be horrible to someone, but i can see how meeting folk from the forum, if you don't quite hit it off or whatever, can be a bit awkward in the future.

But i don't meet from the forum anyway....

But yes, no need to make other people's life a misery or whatever.

over a year ago

Preston

"Sounds like you need one of my special big hugs

I'm always surprised by how people react to each other when its through the internet...I'm always kind though..... well mostly "

You're a complete gentleman xxx

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

If we get on - great!

And request foof pics "

over a year ago

I'm here for the sex.

The sexing is why I'm here!

Don't do drama or fannying about.

If I make a nice friend then great but it's the sex I want really

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's called emotional intelligence and some people have a higher level or more highly developed idea of it than others.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Its like going shopping hungry.... Don't go prowling horny.... You'll likely stick something convenient that you don't really want in your basket

over a year ago

"I can't decide which it is that is causing such huge divides between the sexes. It really isn't that difficult, you want sex, arrange a time, a date, a venue and get on with. You enjoy it, then repeat, you don't move on.

How can you therefore want to meet one minute, then for some inexplicable reason change your mind or worse still don't turn up? Yes I appreciate ppl change their mind, but after weeks of messaging etc, I don't accept that and I think it's unfair to do it. Stop wasting each other's time it's hurtful and leads to mistrust.

Why is it necessary if you go through with the meet and decide actually it wasn't me, that you have to make each other's life a misery? If someone isn't for you or you think you've made a mistake that doesn't give anyone the right to make forum life unbearable. My 10 year old is more mature in her approach to relationships.

Without ppl there isn't a forum. If we keep being so indecisive and disrespectful towards each other then there won't be meets either. Just be honest with each other it's amazing what happens when you are.

It's Thursday so I can have a rant. I want happy ppl and yes I know I'm being naive to a certain extent thinking things are so simple, but equally they don't need to be so difficult either. Can we not try a little bit harder and just be honest with each other? "

There's more drama in that post than I've had in over 8 years of swinging

over a year ago

Exactly, some people seem to create so much drama around a meet. It's not just singles neither. Some couples have been downright rude and inconsiderate. Yes I can appreciate life can sometimes be complicated and plans have to change but no need for nastiness. X

over a year ago

If we get on - great!

And request foof pics "

Well there's that too! Ladies - SEND NUDES!

over a year ago

"I'm here for the cake.

The caking is why I'm here!

If I make a nice friend then great but it's the cake I want really "

I hear you.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I don't think you are naive at all OP.

As a single guy on here the number of occasions where people simply don't turn up is higher than those who do despite maybe weeks or months if chatting and checking out that they are "genuine"...detest that word and it's connotations here.

There does seem to be an undercurrent of not valuing and respecting people here generally and if a meet is good or does not work then that is the concern only of those who met. But the actions of those who do not value others is something we cannot change and life is too short to become ranty about other people's behaviour; after all we cannot change other people so why let them influence our own lives.

Karma can be a bitch but she usually gets it right in the end

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

People can and do change their mind about meeting either before a meet, after a social, or after a meet for any number of reasons (some valid, some not so much), and that is their right of course and should be respected - however where it's the case I would at least expect the respect to be shown in the other direction and some level of explanation offered, rather than a complete block and delete or shunning on the forums. Especially if a rapport of sorts has been built through messaging.

I certainly wouldn't have an issue with it, and definitely wouldn't resort to petty sniping on the forums, that would be playground level stuff.

over a year ago

"Sometimes it doesn't seem like such a good idea after you've had a wank.

Its like going shopping hungry.... Don't go prowling horny.... You'll likely stick something convenient that you don't really want in your basket "

That made me chuckle

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I think there are also some for whom its a complete ego trip though.... They like to string people along that they really have no intention of meeting just because they enjoy the attention, and as long as they don't have to set the people they're flirting with straight, they can continue to enjoy the adulation, the fabs, the comments... Its a cruelty really. I've seen more than a few friends get sucked in by this kind of personality unfortunately.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I think there are also some for whom its a complete ego trip though.... They like to string people along that they really have no intention of meeting just because they enjoy the attention, and as long as they don't have to set the people they're flirting with straight, they can continue to enjoy the adulation, the fabs, the comments... Its a cruelty really. I've seen more than a few friends get sucked in by this kind of personality unfortunately."

This works both ways though.

over a year ago

"I can't decide which it is that is causing such huge divides between the sexes. It really isn't that difficult, you want sex, arrange a time, a date, a venue and get on with. You enjoy it, then repeat, you don't move on.

It's Thursday so I can have a rant. I want happy ppl and yes I know I'm being naive to a certain extent thinking things are so simple, but equally they don't need to be so difficult either. Can we not try a little bit harder and just be honest with each other?

There's more drama in that post than I've had in over 8 years of swinging "

I was thinking that exact same thing. Some do seem to attract the crap. Things are a lot simpler meeting away from the forum. That much I'm convinced of.

over a year ago

"Sounds like you need one of my special big hugs

I'm always surprised by how people react to each other when its through the internet...I'm always kind though..... well mostly

You're a complete gentleman xxx"

No point in hiding it

But I do get why people get cold feet, messaging while horny is a major one, but anything can happen. They could be shy, and not be able to go through with it.

The people that ARE bad are the ones that give no warning of not turning up, or are intentionally mean to others. But you'll find all types of human society on here, and like that it won't all be good.

over a year ago

Preston

If we get on - great!

And request foof pics

Well there's that too! Ladies - SEND NUDES! "

Start your own thread

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I think there are also some for whom its a complete ego trip though.... They like to string people along that they really have no intention of meeting just because they enjoy the attention, and as long as they don't have to set the people they're flirting with straight, they can continue to enjoy the adulation, the fabs, the comments... Its a cruelty really. I've seen more than a few friends get sucked in by this kind of personality unfortunately.

This works both ways though. "

Both ways??

over a year ago

I was thinking that exact same thing. Some do seem to attract the crap. Things are a lot simpler meeting away from the forum. That much I'm convinced of. "

If only some forum people knew what delights are to be had away from the forums.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I think there are also some for whom its a complete ego trip though.... They like to string people along that they really have no intention of meeting just because they enjoy the attention, and as long as they don't have to set the people they're flirting with straight, they can continue to enjoy the adulation, the fabs, the comments... Its a cruelty really. I've seen more than a few friends get sucked in by this kind of personality unfortunately.

Both ways?? "

I mean the men and women are just as bad as each other for doing this kind of crap.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I was thinking that exact same thing. Some do seem to attract the crap. Things are a lot simpler meeting away from the forum. That much I'm convinced of.

If only some forum people knew what delights are to be had away from the forums. "

I know some delights

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Both ways??

I mean the men and women are just as bad as each other for doing this kind of crap. "

y

Oh right I know that... thats why I didn't specify gender... and the friends I refer to are of both sexes

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Both ways??

I mean the men and women are just as bad as each other for doing this kind of crap. y

Oh right I know that... thats why I didn't specify gender... and the friends I refer to are of both sexes"

Yeah I know many women who are here for the ego trip but I have experienced the men doing the same.

I'm not called Puff the magic Dragon, if you want smoke blown up your arse fuck off elsewhere

over a year ago

"

I'm not called Puff the magic Dragon, if you want smoke blown up your arse fuck off elsewhere "

No, she's in Exmouth

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"

I'm not called Puff the magic Dragon, if you want smoke blown up your arse fuck off elsewhere

No, she's in Exmouth "

Christ is she.

over a year ago

Certainly is a mystery OP

over a year ago

Preston

Sorry for the rant folks, I'm a happy Panther and want everyone else to be the same. I know that's a little unrealistic but things could definitely be better around here

over a year ago

There's a hell of a lot more to Fab than the forums thank god

over a year ago

"There's a hell of a lot more to Fab than the forums thank god "

the forums are life

the forums are life

the forums are life

over a year ago

"Sorry for the rant folks, I'm a happy Panther and want everyone else to be the same. I know that's a little unrealistic but things could definitely be better around here "

It's unusual for you to rant so it's forgiven. X

over a year ago

"Sorry for the rant folks, I'm a happy Panther and want everyone else to be the same. I know that's a little unrealistic but things could definitely be better around here "

never apologise!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

People on here are exactly the same as people out there, but with a rather niche interest. Just because we try and get naked with each other occasionally doesn't mean there aren't some complete dicks and arses on here.

We live and learn. We get stood up, we get cross, then we move on. Luckily for me, since I joined, the good people have outweighed the bad, by a very large margin.

over a year ago

Good rant. Approved.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Many a true word is spoken in jest...

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I am a huge knob

over a year ago

Preston

"Sorry for the rant folks, I'm a happy Panther and want everyone else to be the same. I know that's a little unrealistic but things could definitely be better around here

never apologise!

"

I do if I know I'm wrong and sometimes when others show me I'm wrong

over a year ago

Preston

"Sorry for the rant folks, I'm a happy Panther and want everyone else to be the same. I know that's a little unrealistic but things could definitely be better around here

Good rant. Approved. "

FAF?

over a year ago

Good rant. Approved.

FAF? "

What does that mean. I've forgot.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

There's more drama in that post than I've had in over 8 years of swinging "

Well five years for me. I can't be arsed with the bitching and gossiping and immaturity that goes on. I just get on with what I want whilst respecting those I come in to contact with who aren't bullying twunts. If they can't show the same decency to me? Meh, I couldn't give a fuck.

over a year ago

Preston

Good rant. Approved.

FAF?

What does that mean. I've forgot. "

Would you like me to demonstrate? I may have a friend who can help

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

A particularly productive pertinent point Pinky... Perfectly permissible ... Mwah! xx

over a year ago

Preston

A particularly productive pertinent point Pinky... Perfectly permissible ... Mwah! xx

"

This time next month we'll have hugged

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Good rant. Approved.

FAF?

Would you like me to demonstrate? I may have a friend who can help "

That's a good friend!!

over a year ago

This time next month we'll have hugged "

Fab straight

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"

Well five years for me. I can't be arsed with the bitching and gossiping and immaturity that goes on. I just get on with what I want whilst respecting those I come in to contact with who aren't bullying twunts. If they can't show the same decency to me? Meh, I couldn't give a fuck. "

Amen to that shit.

over a year ago

Preston

Fab straight "

Oh cuddle bear, I would have said FAF if that were true, do you by any chance?

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Fab straight "

Shhh... She doesn't know I'm bi and have ulterior motives.... Not a word now right?? Just tween you and me..

over a year ago

Preston

Good rant. Approved.

FAF?

That's a good friend!! "

I'm having deja vu

over a year ago

I think it's all down to respect. If you respect the person as a human then you are more likely to be honest and tell them they are not for you but are happy to remain forum pals. But if you have no respect for that person then you behave in a way that makes the other person lose all respect for you.

Also isn't meeting a fellow forumite a bit like meeting your hero's.. ...

PTU xxx

over a year ago

Good rant. Approved.

FAF?

Would you like me to demonstrate? I may have a friend who can help "

Before I say anything else. Do you plug this "friend" in?

over a year ago

"I think it's all down to respect. If you respect the person as a human then you are more likely to be honest and tell them they are not for you but are happy to remain forum pals. But if you have no respect for that person then you behave in a way that makes the other person lose all respect for you.

PTU xxx "

Yes it is

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Good rant. Approved.

FAF?

That's a good friend!!

I'm having deja vu "

G'wan... I'll take one for the team.... FAF Bee?

over a year ago

Preston

Good rant. Approved.

FAF?

Before I say anything else. Do you plug this "friend" in? "

I sincerely hope not

over a year ago

Fab straight

Oh cuddle bear, I would have said FAF if that were true, do you by any chance? "

Me? And you? I thought you'd never ask

over a year ago

"I think it's all down to respect. If you respect the person as a human then you are more likely to be honest and tell them they are not for you but are happy to remain forum pals. But if you have no respect for that person then you behave in a way that makes the other person lose all respect for you.

PTU xxx "

That's thinking people on the forums are better than you and I don't think that so no, it's not the same to me.

Heroes are people you look up to surely.

Sorry, but I don't look up to anyone on the forums or think they are better than me.

over a year ago

Preston

Fab straight

Oh cuddle bear, I would have said FAF if that were true, do you by any chance?

Me? And you? I thought you'd never ask "

PM time, date and venue, how easy was that

over a year ago

PTU xxx

Yes it is "

you going to the social x

over a year ago

PTU xxx

That's thinking people on the forums are better than you and I don't think that so no, it's not the same to me.

Sorry, but I don't look up to anyone on the forums or think they are better than me."

I don't mean it that way.

I mean it that wouldn't it feel weird fuckin someone off the forum. Like fuckin your best mate. It might ruin the friendship. X

over a year ago

Preston

PTU xxx

Sorry, but I don't look up to anyone on the forums or think they are better than me.

I mean it that wouldn't it feel weird fuckin someone off the forum. Like fuckin your best mate. It might ruin the friendship. X"

over a year ago

"I'm here for the cake.

The caking is why I'm here!

If I make a nice friend then great but it's the cake I want really

I hear you.

"

Aren't you supposed to ask me for copyright?

Cheeky bugger

over a year ago

Good rant. Approved.

FAF?

Before I say anything else. Do you plug this "friend" in?

I sincerely hope not "

So, more about you and your friend.

over a year ago

I used to be indecisive. Now, I'm not so sure

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

PTU xxx

I mean it that wouldn't it feel weird fuckin someone off the forum. Like fuckin your best mate. It might ruin the friendship. X"

I have met and fucked many forumites. It was nothing like fucking my best mate. Thank goodness.

over a year ago

PTU xxx

Yeah, I agree with that. I tend to friend zone the majority in the forums. I don't look at them as people to have sex with

over a year ago

PTU xxx

I mean it that wouldn't it feel weird fuckin someone off the forum. Like fuckin your best mate. It might ruin the friendship. X

I have met and fucked many forumites. It was nothing like fucking my best mate. Thank goodness."

maybe I'm missing a trick then. x

over a year ago

PTU xxx

Yeah, I agree with that. I tend to friend zone the majority in the forums. I don't look at them as people to have sex with "

Yes that's what I do too. X

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

*sings*

"Think of all the animals you've ever heard about

Like rhinoceroses and tigers, cats and mink

There are lots of funny animals in all this world

But have you ever seen a panther that is pink?

Think!

A panther that is positively pink,

Well here he is, the pink panther,

The rinky-dink panther,

Isn't he a panther ever so pink?

He really is a groovy cat,

And what a gentleman, a scholar, what an acrobat!

He's in the pink, the pink panther

The rinky-dink panther,

And it's as plain as your nose,

That he's the one and only, truly original,

Panther-pink (panther) from head to toes !"

over a year ago

Preston

PTU xxx

Yeah, I agree with that. I tend to friend zone the majority in the forums. I don't look at them as people to have sex with

Yes that's what I do too. X"

Here's a whole new thread

over a year ago

"I don't think i would be horrible to someone, but i can see how meeting folk from the forum, if you don't quite hit it off or whatever, can be a bit awkward in the future.

But i don't meet from the forum anyway....

But yes, no need to make other people's life a misery or whatever. "

I've met one person from the forum, nice bloke....until he became one of the 'special people' and I didn't fit in with the 'in' crowd

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

If meeting up with people was limited to forum users , we would have never got anywhere !

The forum is fun sometimes , but it's far from a meeting tool .

To meet , we check local updates and message those we find who float our boat . One or two messages later it's arranged and that's it . At the same time we put on our status we are looking for a meet and sift through responses . Again , a message or two and the meet is sorted .

It works for us

over a year ago

It's Thursday so I can have a rant. I want happy ppl and yes I know I'm being naive to a certain extent thinking things are so simple, but equally they don't need to be so difficult either. Can we not try a little bit harder and just be honest with each other? "

Long story

over a year ago

Preston

Long story "

I had it approved

over a year ago

We have never been stood up or had a last minute cancellation on Fab from someone changing their mind. Although we have been messed about by more established playmates on occasion. We would though consider a cancellation simply because someone 'changed their mind' absolutely intolerable. If we had arranged to meet someone, that is possibly the only time in 2 months that we get to play together, we will have arranged babysitting, cleared our weekend of other commitments, and turned down other possibilities for play. We have an expectation than when someone arranges to meet us, that they have thought it through, decided that this is what they want, checked their diary, and made any other necessary arrangements for the meet to go ahead. Hense we've realised we have to find people who are as anal as us about their diaries.

Mrs

Post new Message to Thread