Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fathers day gift ideas?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Shit just realised its this Sunday & ain't got a clue what to get the geezer!! Besides booze & aftershave what else do wld u get a 57yr old dad?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

was gonna say i don't talk to my dad so yay, but i got an ex who i will be buying for.

why don't you know what men want? idk myself. i will probably just ask him.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't have to worry about that any more, but I'm buggered if I can think of gift ideas for my kids. I need inspiration.

over a year ago

I would ask him, but thought a gift is always better when its a surprise my brain just froze can't think of any ideas

over a year ago

Buy him one of those Scottish land deeds that comes with a Lord title. Got my dad one a couple of years ago and he loved it

By *ubSirVient-DefinitionCouple
over a year ago

dukinfield

"Shit just realised its this Sunday & ain't got a clue what to get the geezer!! Besides booze & aftershave what else do wld u get a 57yr old dad? "

Year long platinum membership to FAB SWINGERS of course! Isn't that what all fathers want?

over a year ago

My dads a hoarder so pretty much has everything anyway. I usually buy him a bottle of whiskey but the dick has stopped drinking. Now I'm stuck

By *on and TammyCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Shit just realised its this Sunday & ain't got a clue what to get the geezer!! Besides booze & aftershave what else do wld u get a 57yr old dad? "

gold site membership on fab.

Mr

over a year ago

I've got my ex a large Toberlarone, two bottles of craft beer and the book Commando Dad : Mission Adventure, together with anything the cherubs have made him in School.

He's 45 and the kids are 7 and 5 so a bit different than for a 57 year old though

I think a bottle of something nice and something related to a hobby usually goes ok?

over a year ago

Hahaha almost coughed my tea out laughing at some on these 'brilliant' comments

over a year ago

I've been told to buy Lego or nerf guns haha

over a year ago

Really fancy safety razor, he probably learned shaving with one of those

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

If you can't think of anything, he probably doesn't need anything. How about something in his name, like a bagpipe tree from good gifts?

over a year ago

Socks don't all dad's need socks.

PTU xxx

over a year ago

Hmm safety razor, socks, land & title, whisky etc all great ideas the fab membership idea wld be a good laugh lol but not sure me mum wld be a happy bunny haha

over a year ago

"My dads a hoarder so pretty much has everything anyway. I usually buy him a bottle of whiskey but the dick has stopped drinking. Now I'm stuck"

That's so selfish of him

over a year ago

My Dad (aka my hero) was always dead easy for gifts - buy a book. He then got a kindle the sod.

I reverted to buy a cd - he found Spotify the sod.

How very dare he break the habit of a lifetime and suddenly start embracing technology at the age of 67!

Generally he just likes a card and a natter on the phone with Number One Daughter. Normally I'd drive down to see him, but he only gets back from his hollibobs on Sunday.

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

If he is into gardening, health, cars etc buy him a yearly subscription to a monthly magazine. They even remind you when the subscription is ending so you won't need to panic next year.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I've got my ex a large Toberlarone, two bottles of craft beer and the book Commando Dad : Mission Adventure, together with anything the cherubs have made him in School.

He's 45 and the kids are 7 and 5 so a bit different than for a 57 year old though

I think a bottle of something nice and something related to a hobby usually goes ok? "

Try an 89 yr old!! I might just pop into L'Occitane for some posh provencale smellies....

over a year ago

"If he is into gardening, health, cars etc buy him a yearly subscription to a monthly magazine. They even remind you when the subscription is ending so you won't need to panic next year. "

Hmm the man does like his F1 saw a magazine online could get a year's subscription for him & something else for a 10nner of 20quid

over a year ago

And been speaking to few pple in the office & seems people do spend more on mums for mothers day than we do on dads for fathers day mmm?

over a year ago

my dad will be 80 this year so will be having a big fuss made of him on his birthday anyway...

so for fathers day I made him a clock (yes an actual clock that ticks) as I'm quite crafty, and the theme of it is personal to him...

over a year ago

Mark collects Adidas Gazelles so I just pick a colour he hasn't got. which isn't bloody many lol and go with that. He's got more shoes than me

over a year ago

"my dad will be 80 this year so will be having a big fuss made of him on his birthday anyway...

so for fathers day I made him a clock (yes an actual clock that ticks) as I'm quite crafty, and the theme of it is personal to him... "

That's awesome x

over a year ago

"I've got my ex a large Toberlarone, two bottles of craft beer and the book Commando Dad : Mission Adventure, together with anything the cherubs have made him in School.

I think a bottle of something nice and something related to a hobby usually goes ok?

Try an 89 yr old!! I might just pop into L'Occitane for some posh provencale smellies...."

They do lovely smellies! I'm a fan

over a year ago

"my dad will be 80 this year so will be having a big fuss made of him on his birthday anyway...

so for fathers day I made him a clock (yes an actual clock that ticks) as I'm quite crafty, and the theme of it is personal to him... "

That's brilliant!

over a year ago

Rubik's cube cheap and keep him amused for hours plus a guy of his generation have the nostalgia factor.

By *wcwCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

my wife could treat me with a gif on fathers day. She could take me to a club. And let me watch her getting fucked by other guys. N have cum running of her chin. Now thats a great gift.

Post new Message to Thread