Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Personal trainers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi just wondering if there's any personal trainers on here would appreciate little bit of advice at the mo

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

I'm sure they'll be quite a few at your gym who can talk you through their current rates.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

There are several thousand personal trainers here according to profiles or whenever a female wants some workout help

By *easingTimMan
over a year ago

Loughlinstown

"Hi just wondering if there's any personal trainers on here would appreciate little bit of advice at the mo"

-------------------------------------

What would you like to know?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Consider stating your query here op. We've also lots of us who are very experienced with exercise and diet,including Shag

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Consider stating your query here op. We've also lots of us who are very experienced with exercise and diet,including Shag "
That is right and the perfect diet to get a 6pack is carb cycling

over a year ago

"Consider stating your query here op. We've also lots of us who are very experienced with exercise and diet,including Shag That is right and the perfect diet to get a 6pack is carb cycling "

That's where Ive been going wrong - I always thought the perfect diet for a six pack was a kebab.

over a year ago

"Consider stating your query here op. We've also lots of us who are very experienced with exercise and diet,including Shag That is right and the perfect diet to get a 6pack is carb cycling

That's where Ive been going wrong - I always thought the perfect diet for a six pack was a kebab. "

Yes, although a kebab is good too on high carb days.

over a year ago

"Consider stating your query here op. We've also lots of us who are very experienced with exercise and diet,including Shag That is right and the perfect diet to get a 6pack is carb cycling

That's where Ive been going wrong - I always thought the perfect diet for a six pack was a kebab. Yes, although a kebab is good too on high carb days."

If it fits in your macros

over a year ago

"Hi just wondering if there's any personal trainers on here would appreciate little bit of advice at the mo"

What kind of advise?

Post new Message to Thread