Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nipple Clamping

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love having my nipples clamped hard with something like a bulldog clip. Also find they are very sensitive and a good session of biting and sucking hard can make me cum. Anyone else this sensitive?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My nipples are ultra sensitive but not in a pleasant way. I HATE having my nipples played with unless very gently!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"My nipples are ultra sensitive but not in a pleasant way. I HATE having my nipples played with unless very gently! "

What about someone blowing lightly on them.

I wish mine were sensitive

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"My nipples are ultra sensitive but not in a pleasant way. I HATE having my nipples played with unless very gently!

What about someone blowing lightly on them.

I wish mine were sensitive "

Do you fancy having yours blown on???

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've heard a few guys say this. But my nipples don't bring me any pleasure what so ever

They barely even go hard in cold weather.

Maybe they just don't work

By *r GaltMan
over a year ago

worcester

After a while of training and being suitable y prepared I could actually get my ex to cum purely by inflicting pain to her nipples! She really became a bit of a pain slut after a few months with me.. I was her first Dom guy. although she'd been searching for years!!! It doesn't appeal to everyone but if you find the right person who you can trust try it, you never know it might work for you?

B

By *r GaltMan
over a year ago

worcester

After a while of training and being suitable y prepared I could actually get my ex to cum purely by inflicting pain to her nipples! She really became a bit of a pain slut after a few months with me.. I was her first Dom guy. although she'd been searching for years!!! It doesn't appeal to everyone but if you find the right person who you can trust try it, you never know it might work for you?Trust and resorts is what it's all about! Alas for various reasons we're no longer together but I have very happy memories of our year together...

B

B

By *r GaltMan
over a year ago

worcester

After a while of training and being suitable y prepared I could actually get my ex to cum purely by inflicting pain to her nipples! She really became a bit of a pain slut after a few months with me.. I was her first Dom guy. although she'd been searching for years!!! It doesn't appeal to everyone but if you find the right person who you can trust try it, you never know it might work for you?Trust and respect is what it's all about! Alas for various reasons we're no longer together but I have very happy memories of our year together...

B

B

By *octor DeleriumMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Nipple clamps, a large yellow sticker and aa £80 release fee; what more do you want?

Dr Nasty

Post new Message to Thread