Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

put the willies up ya

Jump to newest

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Lol , who believes in ghosts and what experiences have you had ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

looks like you have enough willies for everyone OP

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

"looks like you have enough willies for everyone OP "

If only everyone wanted my willy lol

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

keep saying I need to do more pics but not that body confident

over a year ago

over a year ago

Nobody's putting their willies up me.

over a year ago

"Nobody's putting their willies up me.

"

Not even for another fab

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

"

Lol especially me lol ( unless thus is the female half )lol

over a year ago

Not even for another fab "

Well.......

If we're talking for fabs

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Not even for another fab

Well.......

If we're talking for fabs "

You've sold out mate lol

over a year ago

Not even for another fab

Well.......

You've sold out mate lol "

Taking one for the team to get a new face on pg.1.

It's gotta be done

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Not even for another fab

Well.......

You've sold out mate lol

It's gotta be done "

So how many you got so far . If it means lots of fabs may have to change my options lol

over a year ago

Not even for another fab

Well.......

You've sold out mate lol

It's gotta be done

So how many you got so far . If it means lots of fabs may have to change my options lol "

It's a lost cause it would appear

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Not even for another fab

Well.......

You've sold out mate lol

It's gotta be done

So how many you got so far . If it means lots of fabs may have to change my options lol

It's a lost cause it would appear "

For page one you need thousands . But good on ya for trying mate lol

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

This thread has turned into a thread about my willies ..... And a man willing to take one for the team to be number one lol

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"This thread has turned into a thread about my willies ..... And a man willing to take one for the team to be number one lol "

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

"This thread has turned into a thread about my willies ..... And a man willing to take one for the team to be number one lol

"

Btw ive always liked FAB lollies !!!!

over a year ago

"This thread has turned into a thread about my willies ..... And a man willing to take one for the team to be number one lol "

Right, back in m point.

Sometimes I'm convinced there's a ghoulish presence at naughty towers.

Silence in the night shattered by unexplained banging noises.

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

And where is this naughty towers ..... Have you got anyone in to investigate lol

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"This thread has turned into a thread about my willies ..... And a man willing to take one for the team to be number one lol

Btw ive always liked FAB lollies !!!!"

Haha so does my hubby

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Haha so does my hubby "

I bet he does xxxx bet they had melted within seconds because you are HOT HOT HOT

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

Haha so does my hubby

I bet he does xxxx bet they had melted within seconds because you are HOT HOT HOT "

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Haha so does my hubby

I bet he does xxxx bet they had melted within seconds because you are HOT HOT HOT

"

Defanatly FAB lolly day today here .....

over a year ago

"And where is this naughty towers ..... Have you got anyone in to investigate lol "

Ghostbusters have been called in.

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

"And where is this naughty towers ..... Have you got anyone in to investigate lol

Ghostbusters have been called in. "

And was one slime'd ?

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Any way.... Ghosts... Yes or no

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Take it no one has seen or experienced one

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

"Take it no one has seen or experienced one "
I,ve definitely experienced the paranormal in the past and at other times at home but thats a family member and please,s me, but last saturday in the early hours I witnessed thou i did,nt see sounds of a child who seemed to be giggling comeing from our medical practice always closed and lights off at that time of the morning as i walked by it was only briefly because a car roared by drowning out any more sound but i did,nt go back to listen for more I know when something is not the norm but anything like this for me is rare.

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Take it no one has seen or experienced one I,ve definitely experienced the paranormal in the past and at other times at home but thats a family member and please,s me, but last saturday in the early hours I witnessed thou i did,nt see sounds of a child who seemed to be giggling comeing from our medical practice always closed and lights off at that time of the morning as i walked by it was only briefly because a car roared by drowning out any more sound but i did,nt go back to listen for more I know when something is not the norm but anything like this for me is rare."

Did you ask any one else if they have heard the same

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

"Take it no one has seen or experienced one I,ve definitely experienced the paranormal in the past and at other times at home but thats a family member and please,s me, but last saturday in the early hours I witnessed thou i did,nt see sounds of a child who seemed to be giggling comeing from our medical practice always closed and lights off at that time of the morning as i walked by it was only briefly because a car roared by drowning out any more sound but i did,nt go back to listen for more I know when something is not the norm but anything like this for me is rare.

Did you ask any one else if they have heard the same "

I did,nt see anyone else to ask I walk past there most mornings of the week but its the first time I,ve heard this but it might become more of a thing who knows.

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

"Take it no one has seen or experienced one I,ve definitely experienced the paranormal in the past and at other times at home but thats a family member and please,s me, but last saturday in the early hours I witnessed thou i did,nt see sounds of a child who seemed to be giggling comeing from our medical practice always closed and lights off at that time of the morning as i walked by it was only briefly because a car roared by drowning out any more sound but i did,nt go back to listen for more I know when something is not the norm but anything like this for me is rare.

Did you ask any one else if they have heard the same I did,nt see anyone else to ask I walk past there most mornings of the week but its the first time I,ve heard this but it might become more of a thing who knows. "

I always think the child laughing noise is a bit freaky

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

Did you ask any one else if they have heard the same I did,nt see anyone else to ask I walk past there most mornings of the week but its the first time I,ve heard this but it might become more of a thing who knows.

I always think the child laughing noise is a bit freaky "

Perhaps mischevious or fun loveing wanting to play games etc, they are some of the one,s that don,t mind comeing forward into our world to communicate in some way or another.

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

Did you ask any one else if they have heard the same I did,nt see anyone else to ask I walk past there most mornings of the week but its the first time I,ve heard this but it might become more of a thing who knows.

I always think the child laughing noise is a bit freaky Perhaps mischevious or fun loveing wanting to play games etc, they are some of the one,s that don,t mind comeing forward into our world to communicate in some way or another."

Yeah they always seem playful when you watch things like most haunted

over a year ago

Late to thread and because of title haven't read posts but hopefully I'm not the first in saving...... ghosts do not exist at all.

By *oachman 9CoolMan
over a year ago

derby

I always think the child laughing noise is a bit freaky Perhaps mischevious or fun loveing wanting to play games etc, they are some of the one,s that don,t mind comeing forward into our world to communicate in some way or another.

Yeah they always seem playful when you watch things like most haunted "

Its been nice chatting with yer I,m off to bed now but I,ll update you more if anything else happens.

By *iceguymk OP   Man
over a year ago

aylesbury

I always think the child laughing noise is a bit freaky Perhaps mischevious or fun loveing wanting to play games etc, they are some of the one,s that don,t mind comeing forward into our world to communicate in some way or another.

Yeah they always seem playful when you watch things like most haunted Its been nice chatting with yer I,m off to bed now but I,ll update you more if anything else happens."

Cool

Post new Message to Thread