By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So have any had a wet dream.?

Is it a myth i never have.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've never had one either.

I'm quite pleased as I wouldn't want to deal with the mess.

over a year ago

i have not had one, but woke up to play with myself

i think wet dream is a myth

over a year ago

I still haven't done that thing where you put someone's finger in a glass of warm water when they're sleeping and it's supposed to make them pee themselves. I'm nearly 34 years old why have I not done this?

over a year ago

"So have any had a wet dream.?

Is it a myth i never have. "

Yes. I was seeing how long I could save my cum. I got to 32 days and woke up shooting

over a year ago

"I still haven't done that thing where you put someone's finger in a glass of warm water when they're sleeping and it's supposed to make them pee themselves. I'm nearly 34 years old why have I not done this?"

WW no women aloud here ok this MY tread admin will say .

By *rueone71Man
over a year ago

Hiding in the Barnes

HERE..one..I did

trouble is..I don't remember my dreams

By *izardsMan
over a year ago

meadows

"I still haven't done that thing where you put someone's finger in a glass of warm water when they're sleeping and it's supposed to make them pee themselves. I'm nearly 34 years old why have I not done this?"

Try it with me if you like I'm in neath

over a year ago

?????....I thought everyone had them. I haven't had one for years though

over a year ago

"I still haven't done that thing where you put someone's finger in a glass of warm water when they're sleeping and it's supposed to make them pee themselves. I'm nearly 34 years old why have I not done this?

WW no women aloud here ok this MY tread admin will say ."

WW goes wherever the fuck she wants, in fact I own this thread now!

over a year ago

i am not a man nor a women and have been given special exemption by fabswingers due to my unique understanding of everything sexual

over a year ago

Tried it with a few people as teenagers and it never worked so we always ended up tipping the water over their crotch and then waking them up.

By *izardsMan
over a year ago

meadows

I've genuinely had a wet dream..messy and a bit vague if what I was dreaming about.. mightve just been me playing whilst sleeping that caused it. I was maybe 25 at the time! its not happened again though thank fuck

over a year ago

"I still haven't done that thing where you put someone's finger in a glass of warm water when they're sleeping and it's supposed to make them pee themselves. I'm nearly 34 years old why have I not done this?

Tried it with a few people as teenagers and it never worked so we always ended up tipping the water over their crotch and then waking them up. "

I've done the twirl thing, that's pretty funny!

By *izardsMan
over a year ago

meadows

Twirl thing ?

over a year ago

Tried it with a few people as teenagers and it never worked so we always ended up tipping the water over their crotch and then waking them up.

I've done the twirl thing, that's pretty funny!"

What's that?

over a year ago

What's that?"

Stick half a finger of twirl between their bum cheeks so they wake up and think they've pooped themselves.

over a year ago

Put a twirl in somebody's arse crack while they are asleep. Looks disgusting when it melts......

By *izardsMan
over a year ago

meadows

What's that?

Stick half a finger of twirl between their bum cheeks so they wake up and think they've pooped themselves. "

nuts mun

over a year ago

What's that?

Stick half a finger of twirl between their bum cheeks so they wake up and think they've pooped themselves. "

I'd go ape shit if something did that to me on my sheets though.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/06/17 01:24:45]

By *izardsMan
over a year ago

meadows

You have manhandled this thread off the op to.. wet dreams are a distant memory now

By *izardsMan
over a year ago

meadows

Do women have wet dreams

over a year ago

What's that?

WW you're mine we know that but behave.

So fucking sexy xx

over a year ago

Is it a myth i never have. "

Yes when i was a young teenager.

over a year ago

Yes when i was a young teenager."

Really.?

Never had one but how was it buddy like your first time

over a year ago

Yes. I was seeing how long I could save my cum. I got to 32 days and woke up shooting"

32 days is a long time, bet your poor balls would be bulging. I'd like that. Don't go wasting your ejaculations save all your spunk for me.

By *rueone71Man
over a year ago

Hiding in the Barnes

This all start sounding more like wet waking up than dreams..

pmsl

By *ikstupp2Man
over a year ago

london

Remember having two or three in my teens but never since.have woke up fucking more than a few times though lol

over a year ago

Yes. I was seeing how long I could save my cum. I got to 32 days and woke up shooting

32 days is a long time, bet your poor balls would be bulging. I'd like that. Don't go wasting your ejaculations save all your spunk for me. "

It was a massive load after 32 days, had to strip the bed. Ok though, I'm up to 2 days now

over a year ago

What's that?

Stick half a finger of twirl between their bum cheeks so they wake up and think they've pooped themselves.

WW you're mine we know that but behave.

So fucking sexy xx"

I'm an independent WW, I belong to me!

over a year ago

"This all start sounding more like wet waking up than dreams..

pmsl "

I don't remember the dream but I never do. There was one though..

over a year ago

32 days is a long time, bet your poor balls would be bulging. I'd like that. Don't go wasting your ejaculations save all your spunk for me.

It was a massive load after 32 days, had to strip the bed. Ok though, I'm up to 2 days now "

I didn't think the volume increased though just the sensitivity and stuff. Like your ball bags can only produce and hold so much spunk. Would it make you sensitive like a teenager and produce lots of precum and cum really quickly but then reload ready to go again?

over a year ago

It was a massive load after 32 days, had to strip the bed. Ok though, I'm up to 2 days now

I didn't think the volume increased though just the sensitivity and stuff. Like your ball bags can only produce and hold so much spunk. Would it make you sensitive like a teenager and produce lots of precum and cum really quickly but then reload ready to go again? "

Shut it bitch you know i'm gonna drop you off at local A&E and they can pump your stomach out after.X

over a year ago

Surprised I havnt tbh considering I wake up with a rock hard cock every morning!!!!

over a year ago

I didn't think the volume increased though just the sensitivity and stuff. Like your ball bags can only produce and hold so much spunk. Would it make you sensitive like a teenager and produce lots of precum and cum really quickly but then reload ready to go again?

Shut it bitch you know i'm gonna drop you off at local A&E and they can pump your stomach out after.X

"

Haha you're so romantic

over a year ago

"Surprised I havnt tbh considering I wake up with a rock hard cock every morning!!!!"

Yeah Morning glory surprised i haven't yet but this is a cool thread i'm not alone i haven't had a wet dream i thought i was alone.

over a year ago

Im a girl but I've woken up mid orgasm a few times. Surely im allowed on the thread?!

over a year ago

"Im a girl but I've woken up mid orgasm a few times. Surely im allowed on the thread?! "
depends if you can tell us what went on in that dream

over a year ago

"Surprised I havnt tbh considering I wake up with a rock hard cock every morning!!!!

Yeah Morning glory surprised i haven't yet but this is a cool thread i'm not alone i haven't had a wet dream i thought i was alone. "

I've never had one either. I've had dreams where I've thought I was using my vibrator and it feels like it's getting to the point but doesn't quite get there, they're quite frustrating.

over a year ago

"Im a girl but I've woken up mid orgasm a few times. Surely im allowed on the thread?! "
did you leave the door unlocked or did he get through the window?

over a year ago

Yeah but it never gets to orgasm and I've noticed it's always around the time where it's close to my period. Must be the extra hormones.

By *rueone71Man
over a year ago

Hiding in the Barnes

"Surprised I havnt tbh considering I wake up with a rock hard cock every morning!!!!

Yeah Morning glory surprised i haven't yet but this is a cool thread i'm not alone i haven't had a wet dream i thought i was alone.

I've never had one either. I've had dreams where I've thought I was using my vibrator and it feels like it's getting to the point but doesn't quite get there, they're quite frustrating. "

Same here..only I was penetrating her..but seemed never cum

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I went to boarding school and it never worked on anybody we tried it on

over a year ago

"Im a girl but I've woken up mid orgasm a few times. Surely im allowed on the thread?!

Yeah but it never gets to orgasm and I've noticed it's always around the time where it's close to my period. Must be the extra hormones. "

I wake up with the after twitches! Im always disappointed I've missed the main event!

By *ikstupp2Man
over a year ago

london

iv been woken up by a girl cumming in her sleep...... needless to say I woke her up lol

over a year ago

I didn't think the volume increased though just the sensitivity and stuff. Like your ball bags can only produce and hold so much spunk. Would it make you sensitive like a teenager and produce lots of precum and cum really quickly but then reload ready to go again? "

I last very well and repeat for the second often and only need 15 minutes of riming and ball sucking to get me hard as steel for second and third

over a year ago

You are allowed you're one of the nice women on here.

Besides its a open thread all welcome just not the shitty ladies who think their special and Fab owes them. x

over a year ago

"Im a girl but I've woken up mid orgasm a few times. Surely im allowed on the thread?!

Yeah but it never gets to orgasm and I've noticed it's always around the time where it's close to my period. Must be the extra hormones. "

That's when you'd be breakfast

over a year ago

I went to boarding school and it never worked on anybody we tried it on "

I've seen it work.

over a year ago

Thanks fellas for the honesty i thought it was me.

over a year ago

Yeah but it never gets to orgasm and I've noticed it's always around the time where it's close to my period. Must be the extra hormones.

That's when you'd be breakfast "

Would you eat your own cum straight from a cunt? Just curious.

over a year ago

"Thanks fellas for the honesty i thought it was me."

Sorry. I've lowered the tone

over a year ago

"Thanks fellas for the honesty i thought it was me.

Sorry. I've lowered the tone "

Shut up not at all you're more then welcome a cool woman who doesn't freak out every time i might post in ''their '' thread its beyond pathetic tbh.

All welcome here

over a year ago

Would you eat your own cum straight from a cunt? Just curious. "

No. I tasted my cum recently when a jet hit my mouth while I was wanking to porn. I'll pass. It will have to be Prawn cocktail walkers

over a year ago

Would you eat your own cum straight from a cunt? Just curious.

No. I tasted my cum recently when a jet hit my mouth while I was wanking to porn. I'll pass. It will have to be Prawn cocktail walkers "

Haha maybe my next thread guys tasted your own jizz.

By *ikstupp2Man
over a year ago

london

Would you eat your own cum straight from a cunt? Just curious. "

no but iv had a few spunky snogs lol

over a year ago

I am a vivid dreamer and can control and direct how they progress.scared many a partner when waking myself because dream was boring or a nightmare.so had loads of wet dreams they exist .

tasted cum too .as she said if its good enough for me to swallow its same for you

over a year ago

Yes when i was a young teenager."

Me the same, also like adult, after that i dont like to sleep alone! 25/8 having sleeping with someone! Wet dream is a just messy

By *ollymollWoman
over a year ago

Stockport

I do this too!

But hate that I can't get back into the dream to carry on

over a year ago

I had a couple as a teenager and one as a adult but think that was cause of a very sexual dream that I had.

Post new Message to Thread