Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Overexposed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think you spend so much time here surrounded by flirting and innuendos and sexual images that it becomes the norm?

I worry my fab forwardness might come out in my daily life. I've got a reputation to uphold

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope. I'm not influenced by anything on here.

over a year ago

No i can think for myself

over a year ago

I don't participate in such filth so no worries for me

over a year ago

A little bit like that too, yeah most people I know think I am some kinda sex crazed pervert

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've always done double entendres and such as part of my 'carry on' type of humour and this place just encourages it.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

No. Most of it I find amusingly sad.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Some definitely do, judging from the amount of flashing posts, posts from guys asking if they should accost their female neighbour/workmate/complete stranger on the train, and posts about trying to work out who's on Fab as they walk round town.

If I'm not physically logged on to Fab, or with a meet, I don't give this site a second thought.

over a year ago

Somewhat.

I had a lover away from the site last year, and having that made me feel disenchanted with fab because I felt that all the intimate photos and sex talk on here cheapens the actual deed if that makes sense?

over a year ago

The Forum is just full of people's fantasies, or lies depending on your view point, so no it doesn't.

By *edsNewCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bedford

"A little bit like that too, yeah most people I know think I am some kinda sex crazed pervert "

Snap..! Even the Mrs says..!!

over a year ago

I think there's too much gratuitous nudity at times. I look at pics on here and it's 'meh' unless it's a tastefully done or unusual pic

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Do you think you spend so much time here surrounded by flirting and innuendos and sexual images that it becomes the norm?

I worry my fab forwardness might come out in my daily life. I've got a reputation to uphold "

I got chastised recently for saying I was seeing more than one person regularly. I then had to explain that that didn't mean I was cheating on someone.....

Yes, we forget this is not normal for most people.

By *workoutMan
over a year ago

Cradley Heath

"Do you think you spend so much time here surrounded by flirting and innuendos and sexual images that it becomes the norm?

I worry my fab forwardness might come out in my daily life. I've got a reputation to uphold "

I do find myself chuckling at things in daily life that remind me of fab forum chats. In my previous job booking hotel rooms a caller asked if the hotel had spa facilities and I couldn't help but say something like

"Yes sir the hotel has an absolutely fab spa, you can have a sauna, a massage or get your wife a facial if she's into that sort of thing"

Made me smile for the rest of the day

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Nope.... I'm so quiet and reserved in real life, nobody would even suspect I'd be here. I'm like a female Clark Kent

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Nope. I'm not influenced by anything on here. "

Nice name

over a year ago

"Some definitely do, judging from the amount of flashing posts, posts from guys asking if they should accost their female neighbour/workmate/complete stranger on the train, and posts about trying to work out who's on Fab as they walk round town.

If I'm not physically logged on to Fab, or with a meet, I don't give this site a second thought."

"I've got a hot solicitor around later to help me with writing my will. She likes to wear short skirts. Should I try it on with her?"

over a year ago

"Nope.... I'm so quiet and reserved in real life, nobody would even suspect I'd be here. I'm like a female Clark Kent "

over a year ago

No, I'm perfectly capable of adjusting my behaviour to suit the situation

over a year ago

I think it's all about perspective, right?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Nah, I've always been a trollop with a mouth made for sin.

I exaggerate slightly.

I've always been open about stuff with my friends though.

By *edsNewCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bedford

"A little bit like that too, yeah most people I know think I am some kinda sex crazed pervert

Snap..! Even the Mrs says..!!"

To reiterate, I'm a highly sexed male (as most men are) constantly twisting conversations etc to sexual connotations, double entendres, fantasizing and vocalising etc

I wouldn't say being on here makes me worse in real life, but fuels my nature when I am online

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Some definitely do, judging from the amount of flashing posts, posts from guys asking if they should accost their female neighbour/workmate/complete stranger on the train, and posts about trying to work out who's on Fab as they walk round town.

If I'm not physically logged on to Fab, or with a meet, I don't give this site a second thought.

"I've got a hot solicitor around later to help me with writing my will. She likes to wear short skirts. Should I try it on with her?" "

I think it's sad. Like their whole lives are about sex, trying to get sex, and dreaming about sex. So much more to life than sex (yes, I went there!)

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Nope, I'm mature enough to be able to switch between Fab and real life

over a year ago

I obviously adjust how I act, but I've always been someone to make innuendos, double entendres and flirt.

Normally to only people I actually know, strangers don't get to see the regular "me".

over a year ago

I hope to god some people don't conduct themselves in public the way they do on the forums x

over a year ago

My reputation is in tatters already, it can't get worse

over a year ago

I've always been outspokenly filthy anyway.

People would be worried if i wasm't

over a year ago

Nothing wrong in that

over a year ago

nope...

its all just fantasy in here..a bit of a giggle and taken with a bucketful of salt

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

No not for me,I can see how people do though.

over a year ago

I've been here years and years and I was actually thinking the other day if me being on here makes me give off some kind of signal. Men (that I don't even know) seem to give some funny looks, like a raised eyebrow here or a knowing smile, some guys even flat out say sexual comments like in wickes I was enquiring about dado rails and the guy said oh you want a dildo rail do you, wink wink. Now I don't dress provocatively, most the time I have trainers on with leggings and a hoody.

I don't know whether they recognise me off here or what but I do notice men are quite flirty around me.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I've been here years and years and I was actually thinking the other day if me being on here makes me give off some kind of signal. Men (that I don't even know) seem to give some funny looks, like a raised eyebrow here or a knowing smile, some guys even flat out say sexual comments like in wickes I was enquiring about dado rails and the guy said oh you want a dildo rail do you, wink wink. Now I don't dress provocatively, most the time I have trainers on with leggings and a hoody.

I don't know whether they recognise me off here or what but I do notice men are quite flirty around me. "

What did you say to the guy in Wicks? I think that would piss me off actually

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Yes I have become desensitised by Fab.

Just the other day I stood repeatedly winking at a rather sexy lady in the street. I waited for her to wink back for over 10 minutes!!!

Anyway to cut a long story short she didn't wink back so I called her a slag and ran away.

over a year ago

"Yes I have become desensitised by Fab.

Just the other day I stood repeatedly winking at a rather sexy lady in the street. I waited for her to wink back for over 10 minutes!!!

Anyway to cut a long story short she didn't wink back so I called her a slag and ran away. "

Did you hide so she couldn't see you?

over a year ago

I wrote a book about flirting and innuendos before I joined Fab. Come to Manchester sometime op, and I'll show you it.

over a year ago

I guess for me my post was kinda exagerrated, Im fully aware of my circumstances at all times and will act appropriately.

I just was thinking how being on here and the type of site this is makes me act differently. Im not normally so flirty or openly sexual but at the same time being that way on here feel as normal as being the more reserved person I normally am and I wondered if the two could become one.

over a year ago

"I guess for me my post was kinda exagerrated, Im fully aware of my circumstances at all times and will act appropriately.

I just was thinking how being on here and the type of site this is makes me act differently. Im not normally so flirty or openly sexual but at the same time being that way on here feel as normal as being the more reserved person I normally am and I wondered if the two could become one. "

Hmmm... it's never really affected me in really. I've always been a bit of a perv though.

over a year ago

"I guess for me my post was kinda exagerrated, Im fully aware of my circumstances at all times and will act appropriately.

I just was thinking how being on here and the type of site this is makes me act differently. Im not normally so flirty or openly sexual but at the same time being that way on here feel as normal as being the more reserved person I normally am and I wondered if the two could become one.

Hmmm... it's never really affected me in really. I've always been a bit of a perv though. "

I was 100% innocent til I joined here.

I also lie

By *outhendmanMan
over a year ago

ipswich

one needs to aware of the audience ....

over a year ago

No, I don't think exposure to fab has altered how I am in everyday life. I'm not particularly flirty either in person or on fab, though, so maybe that's why.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Yes I have become desensitised by Fab.

Anyway to cut a long story short she didn't wink back so I called her a slag and ran away.

Did you hide so she couldn't see you?"

Yes and I named and shamed her in sainsburys.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/06/17 17:59:20]

over a year ago

Seriously?...

I think if I ever got to that point I'd be taking time out.

over a year ago

I see fab as my normal life x

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

A lot of people have given up trying to understand my depths, so there's nothing new to really take away from here that could titillate things much. Not because of fab but I'm often surprised at how little variety most people seem to have, compared to us.

Sex carries on being great, whatever I come across on here.

Post new Message to Thread