Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

meet chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

had someone contact us earlier with regard meet today 2nd August. we were happy to meet for chat-coffe at theres & no strings, but we have been called TIMEWASTERS becase they wanted to meet & f--k. we explained that there has to be a connection between all 4 people & as we are a genuine couple we respect each other, so do not just f--k for the sake of it. they told us to come off all sites we are on & not watse anyone elses time.

what do others think?

message us

deb n eddie xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i think they are tossers, u should see if u suit first init. i never promise sex when i meet someone cos that connection might not be there and i aint gonna shag no one just cos i met them

over a year ago

Sounds like you've been contacted by someone who gets nowhere at a social because they have zero personality, otherwise they wouldn't have a problem with it.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to meet, and see if there's a connection, rather than jump into the sack with anything and everything that comes along

By *hristalCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"had someone contact us earlier with regard meet today 2nd August. we were happy to meet for chat-coffe at theres & no strings, but we have been called TIMEWASTERS becase they wanted to meet & f--k. we explained that there has to be a connection between all 4 people & as we are a genuine couple we respect each other, so do not just f--k for the sake of it. they told us to come off all sites we are on & not watse anyone elses time.

what do others think?

message us

deb n eddie xx "

I totally agree - you have to meet to see if you all gel and it does not always happen.

With a 4 sum it can be even harder for all to get on we have found previously.

So we prefer to meet for a social drink and a laugh and if its good arrange to meet again and take things further.

Their loss!

Christalx

over a year ago

There is no way in a million years we'd meet to fuck... Just turn up and expect to f***? No.... Pictures only say so much.. can't tell you if a fella is an arse.. or she smells like a pidgeon loft...

What if you have no connection...

Well if your time wasters then so are we... Happy timewasting I say... stuff em.

over a year ago

If thats what some people class as timewasters its no wonder there are so many threads on timewasters lol

You have every right to meet for a drink and chat first it certainly does NOT make you a timewaster

Does however make the other person a sad sack for calling you one xx

By *iceguydaveMan
over a year ago

Monmouth

"Their loss!" - spot on!

Of course some people get their kicks out of the idea of meeting and going at it straight away, but I suspect the vast majority of us need to know that there is some 'spark' between the people involved, surely?

don't feel bad that these people have chosen to criticise you for your attitude, I reckon they're in the minority - don't let it bother you. We're all different, can't get on with everybody

over a year ago

Send them a message saying, "Go screw yourselves"

Then block them before they get the chance to reply

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Send them a message saying, "Go screw yourselves"

Then block them before they get the chance to reply"

hehehehehe

By screwing themselves tho they would probably consider THAT as timewasting....lol

over a year ago

It's the same as most subjects in the forums. It's horses for courses. Some folk will meet and have sex right away and others would rather meet socially first. Everyone knows that you have to respect the others wishes. If they weren't happy that you just wanted to meet for a coffee and chat first then it's up to them to just politely say no thanks rather than having a hissy fit. We're all (supposed) to be adults here after all.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

File their msg in the round recepticle reserved for "tossers". Simples.

We find the whole "getting to know you" period, whether it be hours, days or even weeks a lot of fun, it usually leads to great sex and long-lasting friendships.

We dont demand that people want to be friends, but for us the social side is important.

I cant deny we have played with people at parties who we have only just met, but thats because we have "clicked" over a couple of drinks and a lot of chat lol.

over a year ago

its the same as guys contacting me saying im coming down your way today i think we can meet. i just say yeh im stupid ive never chatted to you before never seen you in forum chat or open chat so lets do it NOT .people need to think first .timewasters no safe yes

over a year ago

"File their msg in the round recepticle reserved for "tossers". Simples.

We find the whole "getting to know you" period, whether it be hours, days or even weeks a lot of fun, it usually leads to great sex and long-lasting friendships.

We dont demand that people want to be friends, but for us the social side is important.

I cant deny we have played with people at parties who we have only just met, but thats because we have "clicked" over a couple of drinks and a lot of chat lol."

100% agree.... Friends, respect first... flirting, teasing, banter. All leads to relaxed fun all round... and from what little we know works really well..

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"its the same as guys contacting me saying im coming down your way today i think we can meet. i just say yeh im stupid ive never chatted to you before never seen you in forum chat or open chat so lets do it NOT .people need to think first .timewasters no safe yes "

lol

Yep -i get loads of messages like that from truckers, guys who work away.....

yeah right, i dont just fuck my local boys on first meet so WTF would i wanna meet you when never even spoken before.

Go have a wank ya tosser!!! lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks everyone for various views & comments so far.

it could have been a great meet/chat as we were going to leave theres & had to go shopping. we would have considered a meet on the way back if all had connected!!

oh what a shame for them.

lets hope everyone enjoys themselves & we will just persevere to find the right people.

good luck to everyone & we always reply to all private messages

lol deb n eddie

over a year ago

A Recent " Meet " has proven to us that a hello meeting b4 hand is a must b4 any fun comes along... can save a lot of red faces all round...

And yeah.... they are " Merchant Bankers " for adopting that attitude.

KnF

over a year ago

Then block them before they get the chance to reply"

i'd send them a link to this thread and say " now who's the time wasters you fukwits "

then block em lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Then block them before they get the chance to reply

i'd send them a link to this thread and say " now who's the time wasters you fukwits "

then block em lol

"

evil genius

over a year ago

"There is no way in a million years we'd meet to fuck... Just turn up and expect to f***? No.... Pictures only say so much.. can't tell you if a fella is an arse.. or she smells like a pidgeon loft...

Well if your time wasters then so are we... Happy timewasting I say... stuff em. "

wots a pidgeon loft smell like

over a year ago

well as you know we have single guys blocked all ready. but one message i got the other day nearly got me pissing meself

they put...we saw you on cam the other day and now have seen your pics. Your old but your gold, so how about a meet

cheeky fecker or wot...has though that would have me rushing to get me knickers off

over a year ago

"There is no way in a million years we'd meet to fuck... Just turn up and expect to f***? No.... Pictures only say so much.. can't tell you if a fella is an arse.. or she smells like a pidgeon loft...

Well if your time wasters then so are we... Happy timewasting I say... stuff em.

wots a pidgeon loft smell like "

Probably like a pigeon loft

*looks up pedantic in the dictionary*

over a year ago

*looks up pedantic in the dictionary*"

does pedantic mean arsey fecker by any chance

over a year ago

*looks up pedantic in the dictionary*

does pedantic mean arsey fecker by any chance"

I ain't arsey

Although I apparantly have a cute one, although I can't see it myself. Not without a mirror.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

wots a pidgeon loft smell like "

its a yorkshire thing, goes with flat caps pmsl

Post new Message to Thread