Mine is summers with my grandmother

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Holding my daughter for the first time after she was born

over a year ago

Teaching English to university aged Burmese kids, getting an in depth question about social classes in Britain, then the girl next to me getting 'What do you do for fun?'

And the pretty girls fancying me made it more memorable

By *.1079Man
over a year ago

Rhyl

Ive forgot

over a year ago

Just yesterday my daughter had a friend round from school, they were sitting at the breakfast bar eating lunch. Her friend was reading a parchment I have on the wall which has a citation on for a gallantry award I got, at the end her friend said "but that could have killed your dad" my daughter said quite nonchalantly "yeah but that's just what heroes do". I was in the back room out of sight but my heart nearly melted bless her. All a guy needs in life is to be their kids hero, mission accomplished.

over a year ago

A bit melancholic but when I was a late teen' I was blissfully unaware of so much. There were so many moments that were literally carefree. I miss that innocence. Well... I was mostly innocent. Innocent-ish.

I'll just shut up now

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just yesterday my daughter had a friend round from school, they were sitting at the breakfast bar eating lunch. Her friend was reading a parchment I have on the wall which has a citation on for a gallantry award I got, at the end her friend said "but that could have killed your dad" my daughter said quite nonchalantly "yeah but that's just what heroes do". I was in the back room out of sight but my heart nearly melted bless her. All a guy needs in life is to be their kids hero, mission accomplished. "

Ah, bless her!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Giving birth

Seeing my eldest grandson for the first time on 4d scan then after he was born.

Watching my second grandson come into the world which was like slow motion

over a year ago

Passing my driving test was good.

over a year ago

seeing a lady bend over in the supermarket , her dress road up at the back showing her stocking tops .........

over a year ago

3some I had with the mrs last year, still smiling now

over a year ago

My son has a condition that caused him to lose all his speech, he had surgery aged 4 and at 9 he finally called me mommy xx

over a year ago

"My son has a condition that caused him to lose all his speech, he had surgery aged 4 and at 9 he finally called me mommy xx "

That's so lovely

Most of my mine always have my kids in

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

The births of my children.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"The births of my children. "

This, my memory is terrible, but this surpasses everything

MrB

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Just yesterday my daughter had a friend round from school, they were sitting at the breakfast bar eating lunch. Her friend was reading a parchment I have on the wall which has a citation on for a gallantry award I got, at the end her friend said "but that could have killed your dad" my daughter said quite nonchalantly "yeah but that's just what heroes do". I was in the back room out of sight but my heart nearly melted bless her. All a guy needs in life is to be their kids hero, mission accomplished. "

I'm not into guys and even I want to fuck you after reading that so no doubt got the ladies juices running

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

After the births of our children it has to be being told our then three year old daughter was clear of cancer, although she did lose a kidney & some bits in the process and still visits GOSH annually six years later.

S

over a year ago

"Just yesterday my daughter had a friend round from school, they were sitting at the breakfast bar eating lunch. Her friend was reading a parchment I have on the wall which has a citation on for a gallantry award I got, at the end her friend said "but that could have killed your dad" my daughter said quite nonchalantly "yeah but that's just what heroes do". I was in the back room out of sight but my heart nearly melted bless her. All a guy needs in life is to be their kids hero, mission accomplished.

I'm not into guys and even I want to fuck you after reading that so no doubt got the ladies juices running "

Haha sadly not

over a year ago

The first time someone told me they loved me.

over a year ago

By *rowleyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

The first time I saw my eldest nephew.

over a year ago

Mine was living in South Africa where i got all my sexually experiences

over a year ago

"Mine was living in South Africa where i got all my sexually experiences "
seems it will only be the memory beside the meet real film stars

over a year ago

Saving a child with CPR. The most terrifying and most happy hour of my life.

over a year ago

"After the births of our children it has to be being told our then three year old daughter was clear of cancer, although she did lose a kidney & some bits in the process and still visits GOSH annually six years later.

S"

Ahh god bless her, I hate hearing about sick kids, may she live a long and happy life x

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

That is lovely

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"After the births of our children it has to be being told our then three year old daughter was clear of cancer, although she did lose a kidney & some bits in the process and still visits GOSH annually six years later.

S

Ahh god bless her, I hate hearing about sick kids, may she live a long and happy life x"

Thank You

H

over a year ago

Maybe staying with my gran and we would stay up all night telling me all the old stories or my dad used to put assault courses in the garden and all the neighbours would come in and play krypton factor x

over a year ago

"Saving a child with CPR. The most terrifying and most happy hour of my life."

Well done how scary but euphoric that the kid came through

Post new Message to Thread