Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do women think men want?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone posted a thread with a view that women appeared to prefer or lean towards quality over quantity here.

I've not done such research, I've not got the time speak to that many women/man to find x view myself.

But It did make me think, what's a woman's view on males? Do you think we appear the same way?

Or are we pictured as dogs that will fuck anything? (Crude expression I know, but you get what I mean.)

I know what I think I think you'd immediately think the latter of me and other males.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I want a gentleman ... charming witty and funny .... found one or two ...

over a year ago

Actually I've been surprised by most of the men on here, yes there are the ones who would choose any woman just to get their "end away " to coin a phrase.

But the men I speak to are as choosy as most of us women.

In fact surprised is the wrong word, I would have been disappointed if they were all out for a quick "shag". X

over a year ago

Found what I was looking for.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Found what I was looking for. "

Still haven't found what I'm looking for

over a year ago

Alot of men would meet anyone and talk shit .I'd avoid men who have random one offs .As if a person meets someone and sex is great. Why meet others .That's my opinion. Random one off sex is always disappointing. Regular always gets better and more adventurous.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Alot of men would meet anyone and talk shit .I'd avoid men who have random one offs .As if a person meets someone and sex is great. Why meet others .That's my opinion. Random one off sex is always disappointing. Regular always gets better and more adventurous. "

Regular is fun

over a year ago

There are men who will fuck anyone and lower their standards to get laid but there's also alot of men who would rather have a wank than shag someone who isn't their type so for that reason I think the majority of men are at least a little fussy and looking for good sex rather than any kind of sex which is a nice surprise

OP I think you have standards so wouldn't put you in the "any holes a goal" category

over a year ago

"Found what I was looking for.

Still haven't found what I'm looking for "

You will took me a while .

over a year ago

The impression given from the sometimes scattergun messaging approach makes me think any hole is a goal but on the flipside nothing ventured nothing gained.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I think a lot of them "want their cake and eat it"

I also think there are those that don't. Like everything here and everywhere, some do, some don't. Everyone is different.

I've just opened my eye balls tho, so don't have much brain power just yet.

over a year ago

I don't think it can be defined by gender, comes down to the individual.

over a year ago

A man who can hold a decent conversation in messages, and above all who will treat me with respect.

The fact that I may want to arrange to be treated like a slut on a meet does NOT mean that I should be treated with disrespect at any other time.

Unfortunately, being able to grasp this simple concept seems to be beyond most of those who contact me...

over a year ago

"The impression given from the sometimes scattergun messaging approach makes me think any hole is a goal but on the flipside nothing ventured nothing gained.

"

You mean faf messages sent to all or generally chatting with everyone?

over a year ago

"I think a lot of them "want their cake and eat it"

I also think there are those that don't. Like everything here and everywhere, some do, some don't. Everyone is different.

I've just opened my eye balls tho, so don't have much brain power just yet."

I know some do, some don't. I'm looking for an overall view. Or politics related...a majority.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I know some do, some don't. I'm looking for an overall view. Or politics related...a majority. "

I'm still sleepy, don't ask me questions I have to think about

Ok, I'll put it this way.

Do I think most on here (not forum) would fuck someone they wouldn't be happy walking hand in hand in the street in broad daylight with?... yes.

over a year ago

"The impression given from the sometimes scattergun messaging approach makes me think any hole is a goal but on the flipside nothing ventured nothing gained.

You mean faf messages sent to all or generally chatting with everyone? "

Faf messages and ones where you can quite clearly see it's sent to all & sundry ~ for example "Hi guys such a stunning couple"....errrr there's only one of me....

By *rwolfMan
over a year ago

bristol

I just want a bacon sandwich

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I know some do, some don't. I'm looking for an overall view. Or politics related...a majority.

Do I think most on here (not forum) would fuck someone they wouldn't be happy walking hand in hand in the street in broad daylight with?... yes."

Yes they would.

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I think there are many guys on here that will fuck anyone or anything.

There are a few that are looking for something different, which is great.

I try to avoid the "any hole is a goal" type and find someone that I've a bit of chemistry with. It so much more fun.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

When I look at my local updates that's exactly what I think. Most of them are the 'any holes a goal' brigade.

Thankfully I have met a few that don't think with their cocks first and foremost but they do seem to be few and far between Probably why I'm feeling a bit aaarrrrgggggh atm!!

over a year ago

"Someone posted a thread with a view that women appeared to prefer or lean towards quality over quantity here.

I've not done such research, I've not got the time speak to that many women/man to find x view myself.

But It did make me think, what's a woman's view on males? Do you think we appear the same way?

Or are we pictured as dogs that will fuck anything? (Crude expression I know, but you get what I mean.)

I know what I think I think you'd immediately think the latter of me and other males.

"

I think it's split, clearly there are men who will jump on anyone that answer.

However I must say an awful lot that are actually very nice.

over a year ago

"

I think it's split, clearly there are men who will jump on anyone that answer.

However I must say an awful lot that are actually very nice.

"

Did it you expect it to be a certain way?

over a year ago

You mean faf messages sent to all or generally chatting with everyone?

Faf messages and ones where you can quite clearly see it's sent to all & sundry ~ for example "Hi guys such a stunning couple"....errrr there's only one of me.... "

So clearly that's evidence that profile would fuck anything. .

over a year ago

lots of men think they are signing up for a free for all when it comes to sex, and most of the newbies think women are here for their enjoyment only...

but after that adjustment period of say, a year, after their 'fancy a fuck' messages have gone unanswered ...that's when they realise there is more to fab than just sex.....

over a year ago

Do I think most on here (not forum) would fuck someone they wouldn't be happy walking hand in hand in the street in broad daylight with?... yes."

thanks for your honesty.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"lots of men think they are signing up for a free for all when it comes to sex, and most of the newbies think women are here for their enjoyment only...

but after that adjustment period of say, a year, after their 'fancy a fuck' messages have gone unanswered ...that's when they realise there is more to fab than just sex..... "

Yeah this

over a year ago

"There are men who will fuck anyone and lower their standards to get laid but there's also alot of men who would rather have a wank than shag someone who isn't their type so for that reason I think the majority of men are at least a little fussy and looking for good sex rather than any kind of sex which is a nice surprise

OP I think you have standards so wouldn't put you in the "any holes a goal" category "

Thanks. But what do you think the majority is amongst the men on Fab.

Are we mostly as particular as females, or most of us would fuck the exhaust of a van if we got a faf reply?

over a year ago

"There are men who will fuck anyone and lower their standards to get laid but there's also alot of men who would rather have a wank than shag someone who isn't their type so for that reason I think the majority of men are at least a little fussy and looking for good sex rather than any kind of sex which is a nice surprise

OP I think you have standards so wouldn't put you in the "any holes a goal" category

Thanks. But what do you think the majority is amongst the men on Fab.

Are we mostly as particular as females, or most of us would fuck the exhaust of a van if we got a faf reply? "

I know someone who had a van

over a year ago

"lots of men think they are signing up for a free for all when it comes to sex, and most of the newbies think women are here for their enjoyment only...

"

So do you place your views on what newbies on Fab, and there's attitudes are, or more to how men in general here are?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I also think a lot of the decision making comes from the amount of alcohol etc that has been consumed. My FAF messages ten fold if I'm online Friday & Saturday nights after the pub/club has kicked out.

over a year ago

So do you place your views on what newbies on Fab, and there's attitudes are, or more to how men in general here are? "

you are only quoting half of my post...so you are only counting half of my view...the whole view is in the whole post

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Social and sexual engagement of many sortd

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"

Do I think most on here (not forum) would fuck someone they wouldn't be happy walking hand in hand in the street in broad daylight with?... yes.

Yes they would."

Would fuck someone they wouldn't walk down the street hand in hand with, or would walk hand in hand with?

over a year ago

So do you place your views on what newbies on Fab, and there's attitudes are, or more to how men in general here are?

you are only quoting half of my post...so you are only counting half of my view...the whole view is in the whole post "

After they're adjustment period they're now just men in here aren't they? Or they get bored and go unlos. So I was asking if you thought men send out fafs to everyone or were actually alright as a minority's is based on newbies or not?

over a year ago

There's men on here that will only meet and have sex with people they find attractive, and people they would be happy to be seen in public with. My evidence to support that is the male profiles that have very few of any verifications (yet they are genuine profiles) They request pictures on their profiles when conversing with people and they have some preferences.

There are also men that will meet and have sex with anybody, regardless of what they look like. The evidence to support that is the many many men that will send messages asking to meet now to pictureless profiles, how anyone can ask someone for a fuck without even knowing what they look like is beyond me.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I got a Faf sent to me just this minute.... How should I interpret it???

over a year ago

I have no idea ...

But surely the majority of men on Fab want a hassle free fuck...

Does that make me a man?

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"I got a Faf sent to me just this minute.... How should I interpret it??? "

I got one too

over a year ago

"There's men on here that will only meet and have sex with people they find attractive, and people they would be happy to be seen in public with. My evidence to support that is the male profiles that have very few of any verifications (yet they are genuine profiles) They request pictures on their profiles when conversing with people and they have some preferences.

There are also men that will meet and have sex with anybody, regardless of what they look like. The evidence to support that is the many many men that will send messages asking to meet now to pictureless profiles, how anyone can ask someone for a fuck without even knowing what they look like is beyond me. "

This must mean I'm very genuine and picky

over a year ago

"There's men on here that will only meet and have sex with people they find attractive, and people they would be happy to be seen in public with. My evidence to support that is the male profiles that have very few of any verifications (yet they are genuine profiles) They request pictures on their profiles when conversing with people and they have some preferences.

There are also men that will meet and have sex with anybody, regardless of what they look like. The evidence to support that is the many many men that will send messages asking to meet now to pictureless profiles, how anyone can ask someone for a fuck without even knowing what they look like is beyond me.

This must mean I'm very genuine and picky "

Nothing wrong with being picky ... or fussy ... but I do need to know attraction is mutual

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/06/17 09:49:19]

over a year ago

My maths head seems to have died with all the figures thrown at it during the night, (election) but surely if a single guy receives a faf demand from a lady he'll be running, chap in hand,to her door?!

50% I reckon op,in all my infinite wisdom

Peach x

over a year ago

Yeah, I think so too.

The guys who are 'nice' are just better at knowing what's more likely to get a woman's knickers off.

over a year ago

There's probably many with the any hole's a goal mentality, but plenty more who use their big brain instead and view women on here as actual human beings.

Saying that, I wouldn't know very much about the any hole's a goal community, as I do my own searching.

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

A new car xx

over a year ago

Yeah, I think so too.

The guys who are 'nice' are just better at knowing what's more likely to get a woman's knickers off. "

That's the catch 22 of the 'nice guys finish last' thing. That's another topic.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Yeah, I think so too.

The guys who are 'nice' are just better at knowing what's more likely to get a woman's knickers off.

That's the catch 22 of the 'nice guys finish last' thing. That's another topic. "

I don't think they finish last.... I think they earn the respect they deserve

over a year ago

you are only quoting half of my post...so you are only counting half of my view...the whole view is in the whole post

After they're adjustment period they're now just men in here aren't they? Or they get bored and go unlos. So I was asking if you thought men send out fafs to everyone or were actually alright as a minority's is based on newbies or not? "

its the same as with most things in life..

evolve and adapt to your surroundings or get left behind and become tomorrows UNLOS..most of them learn that they need a bit of finesse to be able to get what they want so the messages become more sophisticated and the inevitable 'any pointers on my profile' post appears...

basically they still think the same, but due to lack of previous responses they know they have to up their game considerably in order to get what they want

over a year ago

After they're adjustment period they're now just men in here aren't they? Or they get bored and go unlos. So I was asking if you thought men send out fafs to everyone or were actually alright as a minority's is based on newbies or not?

its the same as with most things in life..

evolve and adapt to your surroundings or get left behind and become tomorrows UNLOS..most of them learn that they need a bit of finesse to be able to get what they want so the messages become more sophisticated and the inevitable 'any pointers on my profile' post appears...

basically they still think the same, but due to lack of previous responses they know they have to up their game considerably in order to get what they want"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Men are individuals just like us wo.en.

Some want sex and nothing more some want a full blown relationship and everything in between.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Or even women

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Some men and women are here to seing. Now swinging to me is a variety of sex with different people. I dont really care how many people someone meets i assume they use the site like me.

As long as they are nice decent and respectful and give me attention when im with them i dont care what else they do.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Yeah, I think so too.

The guys who are 'nice' are just better at knowing what's more likely to get a woman's knickers off. "

I know you and I will never agree lol. But what about those being nice and you're never going to meet. What's their incentive to be nice?

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

From the messages I receive, the local updates and interacting with people on the forums I would say that a large number of men on here just want to get their dick wet and aren't bothered who with. I would estimate it to be around 75-80% at least.

I've no interest in these guys. I am choosy who I meet and would prefer to meet others who are the same.

There are some really great single guys on here, it's just a shame they are vastly outnumbered by the assholes. It does make the good guys stand out though

over a year ago

I think most men on here want an easy, uncomplicated, more frequent sex life. They'll get that however they can.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Guys are all different, as are the women. We all have different wants and needs. There are many categories of both. Some are more predominant than others. I don't let that change my view on men or women in general as we're all individuals. I also don't take a person's persona on the forum at face value. You have to get away from the forum to see the real them. Some are exactly as you hoped, some are a complete surprise, some I wish I hadn't wasted my time on. But for the most part (yes I'm going to say it again) I'm in contact with complete gentleman. Quite often those overlooked or misunderstood are the most wonderful, look behind the mask and behold what lies beneath

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Who knows. For the most part men don't know what they want so I'm buggered if I am going to figure it out for them.

over a year ago

Yeah, I think so too.

That's the catch 22 of the 'nice guys finish last' thing. That's another topic. "

Wait patiently. ..knowing who to let go through your fingers and who to maintain in touch with but above all respect for oneself and others.

Repeat meets being highest priority for me - those with mostly one offs I tend to avoid as I'll most likely be yet another notch.

By *unkym34Man
over a year ago

London

OP I think you have standards so wouldn't put you in the "any holes a goal" category "

I would def wank than fuck a women I don't fancy or have no connection with.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I think most men on here want an easy, uncomplicated, more frequent sex life. They'll get that however they can.

"

I'd agree with this. Obviously you can't really generalise yadda yadda but that seems to be the most accurate response.

I don't think all men go about it in the same way - there are some decent men on here and some tossers and those in between. And some want 'quality' some just want a quick fuck. Just like women.

over a year ago

I always roll my eyes if a woman says she knows what I want, as whatever they come up with is normally the opposite of what I do want

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"I always roll my eyes if a woman says she knows what I want, as whatever they come up with is normally the opposite of what I do want "

But I really do know what you want

over a year ago

"I always roll my eyes if a woman says she knows what I want, as whatever they come up with is normally the opposite of what I do want

But I really do know what you want "

Are you sure....thats a very bold claim. Although you got the best chance at getting it right

over a year ago

Us?

over a year ago

"I always roll my eyes if a woman says she knows what I want, as whatever they come up with is normally the opposite of what I do want "

You want a Quarter pounder with cheese, curly fries and a banana milkshake.

over a year ago

I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up... god only knows what men want

over a year ago

"I always roll my eyes if a woman says she knows what I want, as whatever they come up with is normally the opposite of what I do want

You want a Quarter pounder with cheese, curly fries and a banana milkshake."

Nope, I'm a lactose intolerant vegetarian. And I dont understand curly fries, much better straight.

Well im not lactose intolerant, but the vegetarian and fries bit is true

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

But I really do know what you want

Are you sure....thats a very bold claim. Although you got the best chance at getting it right "

That's why I said it x

over a year ago

In all seriousness, a lot of this makes quite sad reading.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

from my experience?

some men, and they're not really worth mentioning coz they hardly exist, want to actually chat and be like friends.

some guys pretend they want to be friends in the hope of getting a fuck, these are the worst ones as you actually chat to them like they are people and then eventually it turns out they want to fuck you anyway and you had 0 interest in fucking them coz you don't meet married/attached guys or didn't fancy them.

the rest?

they just want servicing on a semi-regular basis or every couple of months, or a fuck when they want one and fuck what you want.

-----and they only make an effort before they've fucked and after that they get in touch when they want a fuck, they're too busy chatting up someone else to bother with you or maybe just showing their true intentions of how they never really respected you in the first place and are just lying stupid fuckheads.

i honestly cba to chat to any guys now coz of all the reasons above. there's always some kind of shitty agenda behind anything anyone does on here and i ain't playing these games no more.

over a year ago

You want a Quarter pounder with cheese, curly fries and a banana milkshake."

Haha. Right now. Yes, this is what I want also.

over a year ago

"from my experience?

some men, and they're not really worth mentioning coz they hardly exist, want to actually chat and be like friends.

some guys pretend they want to be friends in the hope of getting a fuck, these are the worst ones as you actually chat to them like they are people and then eventually it turns out they want to fuck you anyway and you had 0 interest in fucking them coz you don't meet married/attached guys or didn't fancy them.

the rest?

they just want servicing on a semi-regular basis or every couple of months, or a fuck when they want one and fuck what you want.

-----and they only make an effort before they've fucked and after that they get in touch when they want a fuck, they're too busy chatting up someone else to bother with you or maybe just showing their true intentions of how they never really respected you in the first place and are just lying stupid fuckheads.

i honestly cba to chat to any guys now coz of all the reasons above. there's always some kind of shitty agenda behind anything anyone does on here and i ain't playing these games no more."

Ok, i hate to burden you with this, but we're clearly twins. You're the more intelligent one, but I'm good with that

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

"Found what I was looking for.

Still haven't found what I'm looking for "

'I have kissed honey lips

Felt the healing in her finger tips

It burned like fire

A burning desire.'

Or at least I would like to kiss honeys lips.

over a year ago

"from my experience?

the rest?

i honestly cba to chat to any guys now coz of all the reasons above. there's always some kind of shitty agenda behind anything anyone does on here and i ain't playing these games no more."

You're going to immediately argue with me and dismiss this, but as a bloke with a fair few Friends from here, some whom I've slept with and some I haven't but all of which I think of as friends I feel that the level of cynicism that this post puts across might serve to perpetuate attracting the kind of men you're trying to avoid.

Self-fulfilling prophecy and all that.

Just IMO obviously, but I'd read that and immediately think 'no thanks'

over a year ago

"

You're going to immediately argue with me and dismiss this, but as a bloke with a fair few Friends from here, some whom I've slept with and some I haven't but all of which I think of as friends I feel that the level of cynicism that this post puts across might serve to perpetuate attracting the kind of men you're trying to avoid.

Just IMO obviously, but I'd read that and immediately think 'no thanks'"

*bites tongue*

over a year ago

"In all seriousness, a lot of this makes quite sad reading. "

Yep.

over a year ago

"

*bites tongue*"

Why so?

over a year ago

"

*bites tongue*

Why so?

"

I was going to be faeceitious.

over a year ago

I think it's fair to say in this scene there is so many different kinds of people and different fetish that you could never assume that everyone wants the same.

over a year ago

Any site like this is bound to be a microcosm of the real world.

You are gonna get all type across a wide cross section of the population with varied interests.

if i was to take a few random female profiles as a validation for all women i night think that they are all dogging crazy or all charge by the hour.

Clearly this is not the case i hasten to add but if shows how judging one book by anothers cover can mislead

Couples too might all be looking for that o e humongous tool owned by a pierce brosnan lookalike or whatever. Again not the case.

Worry about what you are looking for and try not to judge what someone else wants. Walk a mile in their shoes. You never know what in truth they ARE going through or have been through.

Peace... out..

over a year ago

"I think it's fair to say in this scene there is so many different kinds of people and different fetish that you could never assume that everyone wants the same. "

That's a very good point. . I sometimes have to remember this.

over a year ago

"from my experience?

the rest?

i honestly cba to chat to any guys now coz of all the reasons above. there's always some kind of shitty agenda behind anything anyone does on here and i ain't playing these games no more.

Just IMO obviously, but I'd read that and immediately think 'no thanks'"

My exact thoughts when I read that too. I've often wondered why some are on here with that depth of syncism and angst towards fab men. They may be able to chat but it's the depth of negativity that I'm sure puts off many who would chat as friends only. I've many friend zoned lady friends on here whom I chat with on a regular basis. A few lucky ones gave found ill help them out practically without feeling any need for more than being a friend. I'd say there are many who are like me oh here too and it be nice to see a post by ladies sharingthose eexperiences of genuine care/ friendship demonstrated by guys not looking more than simply being friends.

over a year ago

"from my experience?

the rest?

This is an honest view. Thank you

over a year ago

....sexual pleasure, to be adored, fun, love.

over a year ago

To empty their balls (the majority....not all)

over a year ago

From the guys Ive spoken to, mostly the same as the girls. Someone to click with who they find attractive and their wants match.

Yes some guys will fuck anything that moves, so will some women.

over a year ago

"

My exact thoughts when I read that too. I've often wondered why some are on here with that depth of syncism and angst towards fab men. "

In my case, experience.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"from my experience?

the rest?

My exact thoughts when I read that too. I've often wondered why some are on here with that depth of syncism and angst towards fab men. They may be able to chat but it's the depth of negativity that I'm sure puts off many who would chat as friends only. I've many friend zoned lady friends on here whom I chat with on a regular basis. A few lucky ones gave found ill help them out practically without feeling any need for more than being a friend. I'd say there are many who are like me oh here too and it be nice to see a post by ladies sharingthose eexperiences of genuine care/ friendship demonstrated by guys not looking more than simply being friends."

ive got all men blocked, what more am i supposed to do? i'm not here for men so i am staying. jeez, don't presume women are here for men coz this is exactly why i'm complaining in the first place.

like i said, cba with men on here. do i talk to women and TV? yes i do.

over a year ago

"from my experience?

the rest?

My exact thoughts when I read that too. I've often wondered why some are on here with that depth of syncism and angst towards fab men. They may be able to chat but it's the depth of negativity that I'm sure puts off many who would chat as friends only. I've many friend zoned lady friends on here whom I chat with on a regular basis. A few lucky ones gave found ill help them out practically without feeling any need for more than being a friend. I'd say there are many who are like me oh here too and it be nice to see a post by ladies sharingthose eexperiences of genuine care/ friendship demonstrated by guys not looking more than simply being friends.

ive got all men blocked, what more am i supposed to do? i'm not here for men so i am staying. jeez, don't presume women are here for men coz this is exactly why i'm complaining in the first place.

like i said, cba with men on here. do i talk to women and TV? yes i do."

So why keep pissing on the same lampost every day and every week? For someone who isn't interested in men you do an awful lot of criticising and complaining about them.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"from my experience?

the rest?

like i said, cba with men on here. do i talk to women and TV? yes i do.

So why keep pissing on the same lampost every day and every week? For someone who isn't interested in men you do an awful lot of criticising and complaining about them."

coz it's relevent to the topic.

am i even complaining? no, i'm giving my opinion and i understand what swinging is and how that's pretty much how it works. i've always said i'm not a swinger, it leaves me cold. i never ever said swinging is wrong, just it's not for me.

read stuff how you want though, i get how forums work too.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Well i dont have any problem with guys on here. Nice, respectful, mutual fun. Not one has left me feeling disrespected or used and they mostly stay in contact. I think some just dont chose wisely.

Thats from 11 years experience on here

over a year ago

"Well i dont have any problem with guys on here. Nice, respectful, mutual fun. Not one has left me feeling disrespected or used and they mostly stay in contact. I think some just dont chose wisely.

Thats from 11 years experience on here"

What's the female equivalent of white knighting?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Well i dont have any problem with guys on here. Nice, respectful, mutual fun. Not one has left me feeling disrespected or used and they mostly stay in contact. I think some just dont chose wisely.

What's the female equivalent of white knighting? "

i dont know. Thats my opinion based on 11 years experience on here

over a year ago

Thats from 11 years experience on here"

. It's funny how some people never consider that they themselves are the common denominator in their bad experiences with others.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

yeah course it's me. i haven't tried chatting to 'nice' guys and found out they're full of shit too, i haven't tried changing anything. i spent two years discovering pretty much anyone here is here for sex (fair enough) and the same old shit is trotted out every time coz everyone thinks their way is real and the only valid experience on here.

excuse me for saying what i think instead of pandering to men in the hopes of being fake respected, i don't give a fuck.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

don't even know why i'm replying to this topic anyway, anyone who questioned what i said didn't even read what i wrote.

i'm not the only person who complains about this. i'm the only one who goes into detail and doesn't shut up about it, that's all.

over a year ago

. It's funny how some people never consider that they themselves are the common denominator in their bad experiences with others."

As my experiences off fab are good, it's obviously the type of man that fab attracts that's the problem. Some women like that type, I don't. Cheers

over a year ago

. It's funny how some people never consider that they themselves are the common denominator in their bad experiences with others.

As my experiences off fab are good, it's obviously the type of man that fab attracts that's the problem. Some women like that type, I don't. Cheers "

Thanks for your honest opinion.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I think most men on here want an easy, uncomplicated, more frequent sex life. They'll get that however they can.

"

That about sums it up - the question then becomes what they are prepared to do to get it. Some will give more than they take, most will take more than they give, some will play a straight bat and accept the way the dice fall, others will use more devious means to get what they want.

The detail comes down to individual character and personality.

over a year ago

"In all seriousness, a lot of this makes quite sad reading. "

You want a tissue

over a year ago

"don't even know why i'm replying to this topic anyway, anyone who questioned what i said didn't even read what i wrote.

i'm not the only person who complains about this. i'm the only one who goes into detail and doesn't shut up about it, that's all.

"

It's different for (us)single people on here, when you have a partner or you swing as a couple they always have each other for the emotional shit.

Couples and people who have significant others won't fully understand how hard it is for singles so pointless trying to get them to understand.

I get you and I'm a big deal so

over a year ago

"don't even know why i'm replying to this topic anyway, anyone who questioned what i said didn't even read what i wrote.

"

I've read the whole thread. I've read your replies. I thanked you for your views.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

I've read the whole thread. I've read your replies. I thanked you for your views. "

you didn't invalidate my experiences, i meant the people who are doing that.

over a year ago

I've read the whole thread. I've read your replies. I thanked you for your views.

you didn't invalidate my experiences, i meant the people who are doing that."

Ah. Okay.

over a year ago

As my experiences off fab are good, it's obviously the type of man that fab attracts that's the problem. Some women like that type, I don't. Cheers "

Obviously that's got to be it,couldn't possibly be your own poor choices

over a year ago

As my experiences off fab are good, it's obviously the type of man that fab attracts that's the problem. Some women like that type, I don't. Cheers

Obviously that's got to be it,couldn't possibly be your own poor choices "

Precisely.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

It's different for (us)single people on here, when you have a partner or you swing as a couple they always have each other for the emotional shit.

Couples and people who have significant others won't fully understand how hard it is for singles so pointless trying to get them to understand.

I get you and I'm a big deal so "

thanks. swinging is using people for sex and i'm well aware of that.

i don't even need someone for the emotional shit, i'm quite the grown up when not pouting on a vapid forums about being disrespected by men.

but like i said i block all men and that solves that problem.

i know that part of my problem is having a high sex drive, of course i'm not gonna get the amount of sex i want on a site like this unless i fuck the whole site basically. i've had regular meets and they're flakey most of them, so i had to fill that up with randoms in between. this shit isn't for me but i can see how it would work perfectly for couples. random rare sex with someone else would be fine for them i think.

Post new Message to Thread