Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Something I've noticed...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So being on Fab nearly a year, and being a forumite for roughly 3 months-ish, maybe more, I seem to have noticed something, which I will present to you for discussion.

It seems, from a male point of view, and experience, that the ladies of the forums are those under a "Quality, not quantity" mindset. Whereas those that don't use the forums come under the opposite, "Quantity, not quality".

That may just be my findings, but I'd say it was correct. Have you found anything similar?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I wouldn't necessarily agree... I've always been a quality over quantity girl, but am a relative newcomer to forums myself (about 2 months I think), and know quite a lot of non-forumite females who would be of a similar mind-set

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You mean there are users out there arranging for sex meets rather than faffing about in the forums?

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"So being on Fab nearly a year, and being a forumite for roughly 3 months-ish, maybe more, I seem to have noticed something, which I will present to you for discussion.

It seems, from a male point of view, and experience, that the ladies of the forums are those under a "Quality, not quantity" mindset. Whereas those that don't use the forums come under the opposite, "Quantity, not quality".

That may just be my findings, but I'd say it was correct. Have you found anything similar? "

I think you'll find that a lot of women on fab go through a 'kid in a sweetshop' phase and then realise they actually want more connection, so slow down and come to the forums to chat.....

over a year ago

I think I've spoke to a mix, some women are into the whole gangbang and lots of it. Whereas lots more are quality led. X

over a year ago

I can't say I've noticed. But as a lurker in the forums I definitely agree on the quality not quantity. But I'd like both I'm greedy. But I've noticed a lot of females on fab are about quality it's more the males I've noticed are about quantity.

~Mia

over a year ago

Nah I'm all about quality, I'm a social lady though so not all my meets are sexual ones. I'd rather meet someone that I click with rather than just meet someone for the sake of sex.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Nah. That's just your confirmation bias in play young fabber.

Why can't you have a quantity of quality?

I'm not as vocal as some about how many I've slept with nor do I post my play veris but it doesn't mean I'm some prim forumite.

over a year ago

I'd be more a quality over quantity person

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"So being on Fab nearly a year, and being a forumite for roughly 3 months-ish, maybe more, I seem to have noticed something, which I will present to you for discussion.

That may just be my findings, but I'd say it was correct. Have you found anything similar? "

It probably because you get to see our opinions rather than you guessing what they are.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Nah. That's just your confirmation bias in play young fabber.

I'm not as vocal as some about how many I've slept with nor do I post my play veris but it doesn't mean I'm some prim forumite.

"

Quantity of quality

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If they're your findings then they're correct for you.

We mostly meet people who don't use the forums and have found them to have similar attitudes to those who do.

over a year ago

No, I'll shag anything

over a year ago

That may just be my findings, but I'd say it was correct. Have you found anything similar?

I think you'll find that a lot of women on fab go through a 'kid in a sweetshop' phase and then realise they actually want more connection, so slow down and come to the forums to chat..... "

Totally this!

PTU xxx

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

Nope. If you look around at the number of verifications (if they stand for anything), people don't go balls out wild just because they don't chat on here. People meet at their discretion. You'll have just as hard a time meeting someone that doesn't chat on the forums, to meeting someone that does.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Quantity of quality "

It's the way forward instead of this either/or approach. Well, it was for me.

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I think you'll find that a lot of women on fab go through a 'kid in a sweetshop' phase and then realise they actually want more connection, so slow down and come to the forums to chat..... "

Yes. This was me! I'm entering the calm phase now!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not every woman on the forum talks about who they are or not shagging. Plus people only show what they want you to see.

Dont be decieved young grass hopper

over a year ago

Quantity of quality

It's the way forward instead of this either/or approach. Well, it was for me. "

Hahaha

Exactly

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

As a greedy girl I want both

over a year ago

I would just like a regular but so many fakes on here

over a year ago

"You mean there are users out there arranging for sex meets rather than faffing about in the forums? "

Oh that's how it works

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

We've been on and off fab for six years , and totally agree with the op .

I've always used the forums , and can certainly say the majority of forum users are primarily socially orientated . Of course there are those who do meet for sexual liaisons too , but non forumites tend to be way more into using the site for sexual hook ups .

This has always been the case , but in the last year it's been way more of a divide .

One thing is for sure , the forum isn't the place to arrange sexual meets unless you're extremely patient !

Over the six years we've been on fab I can only recall two meets with forum users , which is about one in 700

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Do you mean there are a better class of clientel who use the forums

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

yeah this is me. i still used the forum when i was having loads of sex, just not very often coz i was busy. except i don't wanna find a connection in the forum or on fab in general, i just like some people here and like the forum a bit.

i miss having loads of sex tbh. just don't wanna do it the fab way.

over a year ago

A good few responses, varied opinions.

As I said, I was purely going off my own experiences.

I know it isn't a case of you only use the forums if you don't fuck anything with a pulse, and vice versa.

And not everyone here shows all their veris, I know, so I may be mistaken, but my research, my findings.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"A good few responses, varied opinions.

As I said, I was purely going off my own experiences.

I know it isn't a case of you only use the forums if you don't fuck anything with a pulse, and vice versa.

And not everyone here shows all their veris, I know, so I may be mistaken, but my research, my findings. "

Our verifications show some of the people we have played with over the last few months. They don't include the 30+ guys I've blown in clubs or the couple of guys I've shagged.

Prior to this profile... well, where do I start in my 15 year swinging career

over a year ago

Haha. Just woman go for quality over quantity? .

Op. Your generalisation is hilarious, and based on guess work.

over a year ago

"Haha. Just woman go for quality over quantity? .

"

Unsurprisingly, I'm not on the look out for males. But if i was, I'm guessing the conclusion would be the same. Cheers for your unrelated input on a thread based on my findings.

over a year ago

Everyones looking for different things for sure. Same can be said for the chatrooms too. Bit of all worlds works for me.

over a year ago

I have found, OP, that my idea of quality isn't necessarily the same as everyone else's.

over a year ago

"Haha. Just woman go for quality over quantity? .

Unsurprisingly, I'm not on the look out for males. But if i was, I'm guessing the conclusion would be the same. Cheers for your unrelated input on a thread based on my findings. "

Your welcome hahahaha.

over a year ago

Na their all gagging for me I've noticed.

over a year ago

Quantity of quality "

By *airymagicWoman
over a year ago

goblin city

It's about finding like minded people in the forums.

And someone who fucks you well enough that it settles you, but at the same time you could easily spend time with out of the bed

over a year ago

"It's about finding like minded people in the forums.

And someone who fucks you well enough that it settles you, but at the same time you could easily spend time with out of the bed"

Or spend 4 days with in my case!

By *airymagicWoman
over a year ago

goblin city

And someone who fucks you well enough that it settles you, but at the same time you could easily spend time with out of the bed

Or spend 4 days with in my case! "

Lol your exceptional tho so I'd expect nothing less

over a year ago

Lol your exceptional tho so I'd expect nothing less "

Think he wishes to kill me every morning though as once I'm awake I need other people to be awake!

By *airymagicWoman
over a year ago

goblin city

Think he wishes to kill me every morning though as once I'm awake I need other people to be awake! "

You'll end up in a pet crate in the garage

over a year ago

Think he wishes to kill me every morning though as once I'm awake I need other people to be awake!

You'll end up in a pet crate in the garage"

Either I'll end up in the cage in the playroom or his camper!

over a year ago

"No, I'll shag anything "

Woot, there's hope for me

over a year ago

Lord no, much as I often suspect that there may be nuns with a wilder sex life than me, I can most definitely think of a few forumites who are quantity girls, though I'm sure the quantity comes with quality.

over a year ago

Quantity of quality "

Yes, I'm not sure why people make a big song and dance about it being either/or. 'quality over quantity' is a phrase that irks me.

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Lord no, much as I often suspect that there may be nuns with a wilder sex life than me, I can most definitely think of a few forumites who are quantity girls, though I'm sure the quantity comes with quality. "

*waves* Hi.

over a year ago

Was there a survey? Did I miss it?

over a year ago

I want to know how you know that OP.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Was there a survey? Did I miss it? "

We need a quantity surveyor.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

My gut feel is that where presented with a choice, people will take the those that are most attractive and fairly simple to get.

Fab women typically have lots of choice, so unless someone had a millisecond attention span, their inbox would noticeably expand quickly - some of the guys offering will be less suitable than others. Hey presto - the higher quality/better matching guys get picked first.

If someone wants an all-welcome gang bang etc they'll all get an invite.

In any event, guys week after week say that no one replies, whethforum user or not.

over a year ago

"Was there a survey? Did I miss it?

We need a quantity surveyor.

"

over a year ago

I think that quite a few people on the forums are here for the attention and aren't looking for sex.

over a year ago

Based on what's posted during this type of discussion I can see where the OP has most likely drawn a conclusion from.

A quick skim of this thread looks to be in favour of the expression quality over quantity.

over a year ago

"Based on what's posted during this type of discussion I can see where the OP has most likely drawn a conclusion from.

A quick skim of this thread looks to be in favour of the expression quality over quantity."

But there's what people say versus what they actually do.

over a year ago

Think you are making a presumption op :-/

Just because someone isn't on forums everyday doesn't mean they have a list of veris as long as their arm :-/

I do think a lot if people avoid forum as it's very cliquey :-/

And if a person who isn't on forum makes a comment to a post, they either get ignored or the clique gang up :-/

over a year ago

So I guess I'll have to explain myself

The ladies who I have interacted with outside of the forums, one way or another have shown that they prefer to have more meets with more people, rather than more meets with fewer people.

The ladies who I have met and spoken to within the forums have shown they prefer more meets with fewer people rather than more meets with more people.

That is what I am conveying, hence me saying about my experience.

I don't understand the animosity towards myself, regarding what I've said.

over a year ago

"So I guess I'll have to explain myself

The ladies who I have interacted with outside of the forums, one way or another have shown that they prefer to have more meets with more people, rather than more meets with fewer people.

The ladies who I have met and spoken to within the forums have shown they prefer more meets with fewer people rather than more meets with more people.

I don't understand the animosity towards myself, regarding what I've said. "

How many of each have you spoken to?

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"So I guess I'll have to explain myself

I don't understand the animosity towards myself, regarding what I've said. "

Not everyone is going to agree with your viewpoint OP but that's ok because we're all different after all. Your post is based on your experience on Fab so it's valid for you

over a year ago

"Based on what's posted during this type of discussion I can see where the OP has most likely drawn a conclusion from.

A quick skim of this thread looks to be in favour of the expression quality over quantity.

But there's what people say versus what they actually do. "

Oh for sure

over a year ago

Sometimes I'll have a month where I have quite a few meets and sometimes I'll just see one or two "friends".

I think women mainly tend to go for quality whatever quantity there are. You'll obviously get some women who are into dogging and GBs who have an open invite policy. After all, even if I'm shagging 20 men a month, I can still have quality... This site is filled with quality guys.

over a year ago

"Sometimes I'll have a month where I have quite a few meets and sometimes I'll just see one or two "friends".

I think women mainly tend to go for quality whatever quantity there are. You'll obviously get some women who are into dogging and GBs who have an open invite policy. After all, even if I'm shagging 20 men a month, I can still have quality... This site is filled with quality guys.

"

over a year ago

not sure of how many but forum users are a small percentage of the total fab membership - id say we were a cross section of the rest of fab why would we be any different -

over a year ago

"Sometimes I'll have a month where I have quite a few meets and sometimes I'll just see one or two "friends".

"

Really? Maybe it is down there in that London.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

Really? Maybe it is down there in that London. "

depends what you mean by quality also?

By *orny IrishMan
over a year ago

Rural Wiltshire

"No, I'll shag anything "

FAF

over a year ago

Really? Maybe it is down there in that London.

depends what you mean by quality also?

"

Guys who I find attractive, make me laugh and enjoy talking to. That's my kind of quality I suppose...

Post new Message to Thread