Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I feel like an old fabster.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I always think ad myself as a newbie here. There's a lot of people I know who been here a long time. But the last few days, Ive noticed more and more new men joining the site/forum (very few women why is that) and the first thing I think is....doesn't he look young. (Younger than me! . ) you know when a teacher/policeman looks young?

So what makes you feel like your older fabster veteran on Fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Usually when I look at the local updates, loads of signs there to tell me I've been here a long long long long long time

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

When the same things get talked about in the forum

over a year ago

"When the same things get talked about in the forum "

That was the first week. How people stick around, I don't know?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

When the same things get talked about in the forum

over a year ago

When you check out someone's profile and it says when you last chatted or if you were winked at

2 years ago

over a year ago

When someone bumps a post and you commented on it but, months ago x

over a year ago

"

So what makes you feel like your older fabster veteran on Fab? "

I am..... simple a that!

Pretty much everyone's a newbie compared too me...

over a year ago

When a 35 year old says I'm to old

over a year ago

"When someone bumps a post and you commented on it but, months ago x "

I like it when you see a quote from an UNLOS and you think"jeez this person talks sense" then you realise it was you on your old profile!

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

When I get a message from someone telling me how much they like a 'mature' woman or how I'm still sexy "even at your age"

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"When you check out someone's profile and it says when you last chatted or if you were winked at

2 years ago "

I will have been here for 11 years in September and sent maself a message 7 years ago

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

You're an older young fabber.

I guess I feel like a younger old fabber when people reference those I know? Or talk about the forum being a certain way and they've been here for under a year.

over a year ago

"When you check out someone's profile and it says when you last chatted or if you were winked at

2 years ago

I will have been here for 11 years in September and sent maself a message 7 years ago "

You are part of the furniture then.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

2 years ago

I will have been here for 11 years in September and sent maself a message 7 years ago

You are part of the furniture then. "

You are quite welcome to sit on ma face

over a year ago

2 years ago

You are part of the furniture then.

You are quite welcome to sit on ma face "

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Yeah I wonder where all these men keep coming from

I'm still a newbie aren't I?

over a year ago

I'm on and off nearly 6 years. Seen some good folks go and a lotta bad folks. Feel old remembering some of them and asking queen does she know them and she says no.

King

over a year ago

2 years ago

I will have been here for 11 years in September and sent maself a message 7 years ago "

Hahaha. That's cool.

over a year ago

When you look at the op ,s profile and find that he,s younger than you...

over a year ago

When I look at the date of my 1st avatar

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

When guys post saying how much he loves older women and his upper age limit is 20 years younger than me

over a year ago

When someone comes back in their 100th incarnation and I think "back again".

Actually that's both old & slightly sad that I remember them

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

When you read a "you know you're getting old" thread and can relate to most of it.

Rub it in people, rub it in...

over a year ago

In the forums ~ it's when the the same topics are repeated (which is understandable) but others think they're new. When I've seen the current "flavours of the month" being replaced by newer versions on countless occasions.

over a year ago

When I see new people trying to find their feet. I feel like a big sister trying to guide them and make them feel included.

over a year ago

"When you read a "you know you're getting old" thread and can relate to most of it.

Rub it in people, rub it in..."

Haha.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

When people who say they feel like they've been on here for ages have actually been on here considerably less time than you have.

When you know that the current crop of regular forum posters will have gone in about a year.

When you get a 'remember me?' post from someone who you don't recognise, and you met them 6 years ago.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Ohhh.... Usually when a younger woman makes a sly reference pointing out how very much older I am in comparison to her on a thread ...subtlety comes with age apparently (not that I've found much of it yet either ~ I can be a blunt hammer too)

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"When people who say they feel like they've been on here for ages have actually been on here considerably less time than you have.

When you know that the current crop of regular forum posters will have gone in about a year.

When you get a 'remember me?' post from someone who you don't recognise, and you met them 6 years ago."

Hahaha

THIS!

Also when you look at your old pics and you realise that your son now leaving school wouldnt recognise that wallpaper or car etc as he was only in primary school.....

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Also when you look at your old pics and you realise that your son now leaving school wouldnt recognise that wallpaper or car etc as he was only in primary school..... "

Sorry mum, should I delete my account now

By *isser36Man
over a year ago

fylde Coast

7 years and counting... When you realise you were in better shape when you joined... Urgh.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

2 years ago "

This for sure

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

When the budding relationship you were subjected to via the forums turned into a couples profile, then marriage, then kids, then divorce, then them coming back as separate profiles.

By *oodprincess69Woman
over a year ago

over the rainbow

"When I get a message from someone telling me how much they like a 'mature' woman or how I'm still sexy "even at your age" "

This

over a year ago

"When the budding relationship you were subjected to via the forums turned into a couples profile, then marriage, then kids, then divorce, then them coming back as separate profiles."

Haha. The circle of fab.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

It was when I turned 46, and I noticed (almost overnight) that I was outside many (if not most) peoples upper age limit now. Then I understood why I often see the same people joining with new profiles..........

over a year ago

"When I get a message from someone telling me how much they like a 'mature' woman or how I'm still sexy "even at your age"

This "

When ur told . . 'Not a bad ass for an old wan!'

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"It was when I turned 46, and I noticed (almost overnight) that I was outside many (if not most) peoples upper age limit now. Then I understood why I often see the same people joining with new profiles.......... "

I'll hit that milestone in a few weeks... though as a woman it might actually be a relief to be outside some people's age range... Less mail to get though lol.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Also when you look at your old pics and you realise that your son now leaving school wouldnt recognise that wallpaper or car etc as he was only in primary school.....

Sorry mum, should I delete my account now "

If I was your mum I'd have smacked your arse and grounded you by now!!

over a year ago

When you see someone post on the forums and think they sound a lot like a previous forumite, check their profile and realise from their description and general postings that they have come back on but are pretending to be someone new! Crazy place this

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"Ohhh.... Usually when a younger woman makes a sly reference pointing out how very much older I am in comparison to her on a thread ...subtlety comes with age apparently (not that I've found much of it yet either ~ I can be a blunt hammer too) "

I can't believe that would happen

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"I can't believe that would happen "

Shocker innit??

over a year ago

"When you see someone post on the forums and think they sound a lot like a previous forumite, check their profile and realise from their description and general postings that they have come back on but are pretending to be someone new! Crazy place this "

That usually happens after a fabicide-exit

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Ohhh.... Usually when a younger woman makes a sly reference pointing out how very much older I am in comparison to her on a thread ...subtlety comes with age apparently (not that I've found much of it yet either ~ I can be a blunt hammer too) "

Aww diddums! You're as young as the person you're feeling.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"When you see someone post on the forums and think they sound a lot like a previous forumite, check their profile and realise from their description and general postings that they have come back on but are pretending to be someone new! Crazy place this "

Takes a lot of bottle to come back you know.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"It was when I turned 46, and I noticed (almost overnight) that I was outside many (if not most) peoples upper age limit now. Then I understood why I often see the same people joining with new profiles..........

I'll hit that milestone in a few weeks... though as a woman it might actually be a relief to be outside some people's age range... Less mail to get though lol."

When the majority of guys in here are searching '18-99'? Dream on lol

over a year ago

been on here 7 years now off and on - that and my age - but im having way more fun now than back in the beginning

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I'm new here

over a year ago

I'm not new here. Just username is new.

When you realise you have had more new usernames than meets.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I'm new here"

And I have two heads!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Nearly 11 years. Seen some comings and goings on the forums. I tend to just humour myself these days

By *ango0505Woman
over a year ago

Dumfries

"I always think ad myself as a newbie here. There's a lot of people I know who been here a long time. But the last few days, Ive noticed more and more new men joining the site/forum (very few women why is that) and the first thing I think is....doesn't he look young. (Younger than me! . ) you know when a teacher/policeman looks young?

So what makes you feel like your older fabster veteran on Fab? "

My age

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I'm definitely on the extreme edge of the cut off age barrier at almost 56, people I do meet contact me now or meet me at parties/film shoots etc & some don't believe I'm the age I am when they see me in person...not sure if they mean I look older lol.

I reckon my swinging life will slow down a bit when I'm 60 but then I'll just pace myself & grow old disgracefully lol.

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"I'm not new here. Just username is new.

When you realise you have had more new usernames than meets."

over a year ago

"I'm not new here. Just username is new.

When you realise you have had more new usernames than meets."

Haha.

over a year ago

"I'm definitely on the extreme edge of the cut off age barrier at almost 56, people I do meet contact me now or meet me at parties/film shoots etc & some don't believe I'm the age I am when they see me in person...not sure if they mean I look older lol.

I reckon my swinging life will slow down a bit when I'm 60 but then I'll just pace myself & grow old disgracefully lol."

i hit 55 next week no way am i going to be cut off

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"I'm definitely on the extreme edge of the cut off age barrier at almost 56, people I do meet contact me now or meet me at parties/film shoots etc & some don't believe I'm the age I am when they see me in person...not sure if they mean I look older lol.

I reckon my swinging life will slow down a bit when I'm 60 but then I'll just pace myself & grow old disgracefully lol.

i hit 55 next week no way am i going to be cut off "

So when are you in Essex next...

over a year ago

i hit 55 next week no way am i going to be cut off

So when are you in Essex next..."

hey im still busy in the north west

Post new Message to Thread