Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bit of a rant

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was just wandering if anyone else found men with really good physiques to be a little shallow ? Now don't get me wrong I'm not talking all men I'm just making a personal observation and most I've came across have been a little arrogant and shallow.

They could actually have to personality of a slug, and look not that aesthetically pleasing but hey 'I work out' your not worthy of me. I just don't understand what gives anyone the right to judge. Obviously I'm not talking complete opposite attracts I'm talking average within the medium either way.

I've experienced both sides myself by being extremely well toned and a size 8-10 to now being a 14 and have realised that many men do judge on body type yet woman are less harsh. Maybe it's maturity that's making me think this, I don't know but please don't jump on me I'm just saying in my PERSONAL experience , and through observation.

Talk

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Unsurprisingly, I don't talk to well toned men...

But from what I've seen, heard and witnessed, yes, arrogance and shallowness exude from them.

Some are the exception, of course, but I dunno, can't comment if I haven't experienced it, I guess?

over a year ago

"Unsurprisingly, I don't talk to well toned men...

But from what I've seen, heard and witnessed, yes, arrogance and shallowness exude from them.

Some are the exception, of course, but I dunno, can't comment if I haven't experienced it, I guess? "

What about woman ? I've seen woman (know woman ) with cracking body's but by god they aren't that pretty, yet they seem to think they are gods gift, I'm not saying everyone, just it seems to be a trend, maybe it's confidence, who knows

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

both sexes can be pricks and it is a sex site... so looks count a lot for a lot of people...

over a year ago

"both sexes can be pricks and it is a sex site... so looks count a lot for a lot of people..."

Yes I agree. I did mean off site also however not just a fab observation

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"both sexes can be pricks and it is a sex site... so looks count a lot for a lot of people...

Yes I agree. I did mean off site also however not just a fab observation "

I guess looks still mean a lot even outside of fab. And if you constantly hear how beautiful you are or hot and get special treatment this treatment becomes your normality and you expect it from others after a while.

I meet a lot of people who don't fit in with societies norm and have met a lot of great people but I am certain they are not treated the same way as others due to various reasons but also due to their looks.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

not really. firstly i'll start off by saying i have not met a single guy on here who is deep and meaningful, and most only want sex. and plenty of guys probably hide their true feelings because they want a fuck.

but there's plenty of guys who are not acting like they're all that just coz they are hot. some are really nice. just being on here can mean men have a shitty attitude in general coz they think you're a guaranteed fuck, and a lot only see me as a collection of tattoos, but if they are arrogant then not many have been like that with me on any site.

over a year ago

"both sexes can be pricks and it is a sex site... so looks count a lot for a lot of people...

Yes I agree. I did mean off site also however not just a fab observation

I guess looks still mean a lot even outside of fab. And if you constantly hear how beautiful you are or hot and get special treatment this treatment becomes your normality and you expect it from others after a while.

I meet a lot of people who don't fit in with societies norm and have met a lot of great people but I am certain they are not treated the same way as others due to various reasons but also due to their looks."

I get that totally.

over a year ago

Not really but I do find that people with motivation tend to draw the ire of the feckless.

over a year ago

some people look and act like gods gift but are really not that nice a person inside - i need to rub along nicely with a person to have sex with them so not all about the looks - i like my ladies with curves and fellas without the beergut

over a year ago

some mistake arrogance for being confident, i am confident with myself and very choosy on a meet

i get guy of all shapes and sizes think.. oh they message me i will jump up and meet, is that not arrogance

over a year ago

"Not really but I do find that people with motivation tend to draw the ire of the feckless."

yes I get this also and agree.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It is about what's in the inside and the motivations that have driven someone to where they are.

I mix with a lot of fitness pros and see a fair amount of insecurities amongst people. Whilst the psyche of someone who is able to marshal their dedication leading to a body that some would love is one aspect that's admirable, there are others too.

Shit with sugar on is still excrement. This is true for whatever someone has done to mask their core - even more so if the process ends up with their personality more caustic

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Shagtonight is ok but I'm not sure if he qualifies

over a year ago

"both sexes can be pricks and it is a sex site... so looks count a lot for a lot of people..."

This. Men and women.

over a year ago

Everyone has feelings just some don't k now How to treat other peoples

over a year ago

I've seen some rather "untish" behaviour and attitudes on here (as per the real world) - it is not, from my observation, confined to either a single gender or a single body shape. It seems we all have the capacity to be cock wombles, it's just that many of us also have the ability to elect not to not to be.

over a year ago

"I've seen some rather "untish" behaviour and attitudes on here (as per the real world) - it is not, from my observation, confined to either a single gender or a single body shape. It seems we all have the capacity to be cock wombles, it's just that many of us also have the ability to elect not to not to be. "

over a year ago

I've not found it with men or women with good physiques, but I have found it sometimes with men and women who are all-round very attractive. To be honest, people can act like arses whether they're toned, attractive, fat, old or young.

over a year ago

"I've not found it with men or women with good physiques, but I have found it sometimes with men and women who are all-round very attractive. To be honest, people can act like arses whether they're toned, attractive, fat, old or young. "

People who are very attractive tend to be treated more favourably by others from an early age, inevitably in some this leads to a bit of wankerishness. Those of us less blessed in the looks department have to make more of an effort

over a year ago

Hhhhmmmm I think Ive come across just as many non gym fit guys who are shallow and arrogant!

Post new Message to Thread