Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mens pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What sort of picture peaks a lady's interest? And could I improve on mine?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Torso, thighs, bums, suited, jeans all seem to go down well. Disembodied cock shots not so much.

I'd say you've a good set of pics which could be enhanced by some of the suggestions above.

Why not check out Mens Hot Pics for ideas?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

You're pics are really good. Perhaps a bum shot would be a good addition. I really like it when you only have jeans on and they're being pulled down enough to show off a couple of inches of floppy cockage

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Torso, thighs, bums, suited, jeans all seem to go down well. Disembodied cock shots not so much.

I'd say you've a good set of pics which could be enhanced by some of the suggestions above.

Why not check out Mens Hot Pics for ideas?"

There's like 6 disembodied cocks and 3 full body cock shots on the men's hot pics now

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Torso, thighs, bums, suited, jeans all seem to go down well. Disembodied cock shots not so much.

There's like 6 disembodied cocks and 3 full body cock shots on the men's hot pics now "

Ah...haven't looked today...if you delve down the pages there are often some good ones that aren't though

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

" I really like it when you only have jeans on and they're being pulled down enough to show off a couple of inches of floppy cockage "

Now who would do such a thing?!

over a year ago

The first one is really really good, would be better if the bum hole was more in the shot.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

There's like 6 disembodied cocks and 3 full body cock shots on the men's hot pics now "

Oh cripes, I couldn't help but look. There's a man sucking his own cock and if you look at his profile *think boomerang*

over a year ago

Hairy thighs in socks

over a year ago

There's like 6 disembodied cocks and 3 full body cock shots on the men's hot pics now

Ah...haven't looked today...if you delve down the pages there are often some good ones that aren't though "

Haha, its quite shocking at the moment actually.

over a year ago

Oh cripes, I couldn't help but look. There's a man sucking his own cock and if you look at his profile *think boomerang* "

Yea that one made me spit out my coffee

I didn't dare click on his profile

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks all i will think about the bum shot before i take it and add some jeans in also.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Ah...haven't looked today...if you delve down the pages there are often some good ones that aren't though

Haha, its quite shocking at the moment actually. "

I know...couldn't help but look after LL's last post

Scrub that idea OP it was a bad one!!

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"Hairy thighs in socks "

Remind me of a certain forumite.

- miss his colourful socks.

But your pics are nice OP.

Would love to see some bulged biceps too.

over a year ago

"You're pics are really good. Perhaps a bum shot would be a good addition. I really like it when you only have jeans on and they're being pulled down enough to show off a couple of inches of floppy cockage "

This x

over a year ago

Going to have to check out the men's hot pics now. But I wonder if more men than woman have been Fabbing them.

over a year ago

I think you pics are pretty good

over a year ago

Scrub that idea OP it was a bad one!! "

I'll never be able to remove that from my memory

I wonder who is fabbing the pics, must be other guys. If it's women I need to update my picture on this site

over a year ago

Scrub that idea OP it was a bad one!!

I'll never be able to remove that from my memory

I wonder who is fabbing the pics, must be other guys. If it's women I need to update my picture on this site "

After looking I would say definitely the men but was a few hotties in there too.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

To be honest getting into Mens Hot Pics doesn't take a lot of doing...even I've got to page 5 in the past..and think that was with 7 fabs!!

Post new Message to Thread