Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Married men-sorry!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So this is 100% not a thread about married men and I don't want it to turn into a bashing session!

My question is for the ladies who choose to meet them.

Why? Is it because there is less risk? They're not in a position to get clingy?

Is it a turn on to be with someone "taken"? Send him home to his wife after?

Howbdo you feel after? Do you ever wish there could be more? Do the fact he's only free at certain times get to you?

I guess I just want to know experiences and the pros and cons!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'll keep my mouth shut

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'll keep my mouth shut "

Haha sorry!

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"I'll keep my mouth shut

Haha sorry!"

In all seriousness it would be interesting to know actually.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sadly this will more than likely end up a bashing session, despite your intentions to have a peaceful forum about it.

It's a very divisive topic that inevitably gets feisty between the anti-cheating vs the cheaters.

Reply privately

By *andoesMan
over a year ago

Bath

Hi, when I've met couples orsibgie women here, it had been a pretty requisite for the guys they meet to be married (some don't care)

For me it is having something that due to personal issues I did not get at home, so meeting married women was always less committed.

I was told the same from married women and couples. They like the fact it's less risky that meeting single guys. A lot of single guys treat woman badly here and have little respect for couples, each to their own.

I have been asked by the male half of the couple to take his wife for the night and spoil her. They then share the experience. Worked well.

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sadly this will more than likely end up a bashing session, despite your intentions to have a peaceful forum about it.

It's a very divisive topic that inevitably gets feisty between the anti-cheating vs the cheaters."

Yeah I really hope it doesn't go that way, I'm not asking about the morals of the situation, we're all adults

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

People seem to have this preconception that married men don't get clingy etc, it isn't true.

They do get clingy

When you are all fun and sexy and basically filling a gap in their otherwise perfect lives with their best friends...They get clingy to that, or the idea of it.

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"So this is 100% not a thread about married men and I don't want it to turn into a bashing session!

Howbdo you feel after? Do you ever wish there could be more? Do the fact he's only free at certain times get to you?

"

I meet married men because

1. They are in the same boat as me so understand

2. I do feel it's less risky

3. They're not going to become clingy/needy/demanding.

4. We both know where we stand from the beginning.

I don't find it a turn on to shag someones else's husband and I won't meet guys who feel that way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think if someone is married or attached themselves then meeting someone who is also attached is less risk. They'd both know the score with regards to discretion and not as much risk of any of them developing feelings.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi, when I've met couples orsibgie women here, it had been a pretty requisite for the guys they meet to be married (some don't care)

For me it is having something that due to personal issues I did not get at home, so meeting married women was always less committed.

I was told the same from married women and couples. They like the fact it's less risky that meeting single guys. A lot of single guys treat woman badly here and have little respect for couples, each to their own.

I have been asked by the male half of the couple to take his wife for the night and spoil her. They then share the experience. Worked well.

X"

So maybe a married man treats them better because of his own restrictions?

Reply privately

over a year ago

BLASPHERMERS!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"People seem to have this preconception that married men don't get clingy etc, it isn't true.

They do get clingy

When you are all fun and sexy and basically filling a gap in their otherwise perfect lives with their best friends...They get clingy to that, or the idea of it.

"

I you. You're the only woman for me.....aside from the trouble n strife

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"People seem to have this preconception that married men don't get clingy etc, it isn't true.

They do get clingy

I you. You're the only woman for me.....aside from the trouble n strife "

She's your best friend, can I be your dream girl?

Reply privately

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

..... For research purposes only.

Reply privately

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

couldn't even tell you properly. guys tend to only let it slip by accident that they aren't single.

but of the ones who did, they were very regular, like i'd see them more than once a week. they tended to be better in bed, better looking, know what women like. so they're partner probably enjoyed sex with them at one time.

on the other hand some i suspect were not single but pretended to be seemed flakey, copping out of meeting etc.

genuinely single guys seem the worst, always looking for the next fuck before they'd finished shagging you (probably). no regular meets there but they get veried regularly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They do get clingy

"

Yeah I thought that too, they might want to hold on to you because you offer something different.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So this is 100% not a thread about married men and I don't want it to turn into a bashing session!

Thank you. This is what I was looking for x

I don't find it a turn on to shag someones else's husband and I won't meet guys who feel that way. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

They do get clingy

"

That's not always true. I make it very clear that it's just about no obligations sex with someone who's company I enjoy. End of, that's the deal.Clinginess is verboten, friendship is fine. If you can't tell the difference you are on the wrong train.

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

In my past experience the married men are the worst for being clingy and wanting you to be exclusive to them

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

They do get clingy

That's not always true. I make it very clear that it's just about no obligations sex with someone who's company I enjoy. End of, that's the deal.Clinginess is verboten, friendship is fine. If you can't tell the difference you are on the wrong train. "

So it is only women who get needy and clingy? No sorry..not true

Reply privately

over a year ago

They do get clingy

"

Yes, this

Although I haven't met married men off fab, I have had a thing with a married friend. Never again!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Whether someone is married or not is not my drama!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think if someone is married or attached themselves then meeting someone who is also attached is less risk. They'd both know the score with regards to discretion and not as much risk of any of them developing feelings.

"

Yeah this is what I figured but I wondered if it was similar for single ladies too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"BLASPHERMERS!"

Sssssssshhhhhhh!!!

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

They do get clingy

That's not always true. I make it very clear that it's just about no obligations sex with someone who's company I enjoy. End of, that's the deal.Clinginess is verboten, friendship is fine. If you can't tell the difference you are on the wrong train. "

Reply privately

By *retend_Shy_GuyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Im married, and play with permission due to her medical issues. Last year I fell hard and fast for someone, feelings happen and if they are big enough then you can't control them. I chose my wife and ripped myself away from the fun. But still shows the "no risk" isn't actually NO risk.

I do think that at one point in our lives, us married guys have proven somehow that we are trustworthy, caring, considerate and giving. Why else would we have been taken already?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"couldn't even tell you properly. guys tend to only let it slip by accident that they aren't single.

but of the ones who did, they were very regular, like i'd see them more than once a week. they tended to be better in bed, better looking, know what women like. so they're partner probably enjoyed sex with them at one time.

on the other hand some i suspect were not single but pretended to be seemed flakey, copping out of meeting etc.

genuinely single guys seem the worst, always looking for the next fuck before they'd finished shagging you (probably). no regular meets there but they get veried regularly."

So would you choose an honest married man over any others?

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

They do get clingy

"

So much truth to this. I think there's also this notion they are less demanding - I've found this not to always be the case. I think because you're filling the role of this sex goddess, they expect you to dress up, be free on occasions when they are too.

Not all married men are like that mind!

Reply privately

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've never been married, faf anyone

Reply privately

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"couldn't even tell you properly. guys tend to only let it slip by accident that they aren't single.

genuinely single guys seem the worst, always looking for the next fuck before they'd finished shagging you (probably). no regular meets there but they get veried regularly.

So would you choose an honest married man over any others?"

only if he was all those things in my 2nd paragraph.

not even arsed any more, hard to get quality and regular sex on here otherwise. i'm seeking a relationship primarily because of this, no more NSA.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think if someone is married or attached themselves then meeting someone who is also attached is less risk. They'd both know the score with regards to discretion and not as much risk of any of them developing feelings.

Yeah this is what I figured but I wondered if it was similar for single ladies too?"

I wouldn't knowingly meet someone that's attached, I want to be able to go out in public together and wear perfume and be able to leave marks on the guy.

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

They do get clingy

So much truth to this. I think there's also this notion they are less demanding - I've found this not to always be the case. I think because you're filling the role of this sex goddess, they expect you to dress up, be free on occasions when they are too.

Not all married men are like that mind! "

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Yeah this is what I figured but I wondered if it was similar for single ladies too?

I wouldn't knowingly meet someone that's attached, I want to be able to go out in public together and wear perfume and be able to leave marks on the guy. "

Ach you can still do that, loft hatches are vicious

Reply privately

By *nglishdoodMan
over a year ago

Morristown

"

I think that's known as 'mutually assured destruction'

Reply privately

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

and tbh, i don't really think it matters any more if i outright go for an already attached guy as the odds are he already is anyway but lying about it.

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

You're getting as bad as Estella

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't knowingly meet someone that's attached, I want to be able to go out in public together and wear perfume and be able to leave marks on the guy. "

And this.

Also, I like to be able to message a man at any time, and not to have to wait for him to hide from wifey so he can reply.

Reply privately

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

I don't find it a turn on to shag someones else's husband and I won't meet guys who feel that way. "

Well said x

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"You're getting as bad as Estella "

Reply privately

By *ustalittleKinkWoman
over a year ago

in the shadows

"

genuinely single guys seem the worst, always looking for the next fuck before they'd finished shagging you (probably). no regular meets there but they get veried regularly."

This is why I prefer to meet a married guy

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"You're getting as bad as Estella

"

Making me think

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

While I can see this is the case for sone people, the flipside is that there are plenty of married people (not just nen) who are very much looking for an escape route from an unhappy relationship but too afraid to go it alone

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I know someone who used to choose cheating men as it meant a less emotional risk for herself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wouldn't knowingly meet someone that's attached, I want to be able to go out in public together and wear perfume and be able to leave marks on the guy.

And this.

Also, I like to be able to message a man at any time, and not to have to wait for him to hide from wifey so he can reply."

I don't hide I have permission

Reply privately

over a year ago

I meet men I like, that have the same interests me, make me laugh, are sexy & meet the same way I do regardless if they are attached or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I never get clingy just rough sex hair pulling etc. Passionate kissing then happy for a few days!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I meet men I like, that have the same interests me, make me laugh, are sexy & meet the same way I do regardless if they are attached or not.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I meet men I like, that have the same interests me, make me laugh, are sexy & meet the same way I do regardless if they are attached or not.

"

Exactly how I feel!

Reply privately

over a year ago

And this.

Also, I like to be able to message a man at any time, and not to have to wait for him to hide from wifey so he can reply."

All these scenarios are possible if you're meeting the right person, who meets the same way as you do.

I've met single men who don't want to be messaged all hours of the day too & certainly won't jump to a reply.

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

While I can see this is the case for some people, the flipside is that there are plenty of married people (not just men) who are very much looking for an escape route from an unhappy relationship but too afraid to go it alone "

^^ This! I have been on the receiving end of this, he was looking for someone to move on to as he didn't want to be 'single'

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"

This, can they like food too.

I like the food

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im married, and play with permission due to her medical issues. Last year I fell hard and fast for someone, feelings happen and if they are big enough then you can't control them. I chose my wife and ripped myself away from the fun. But still shows the "no risk" isn't actually NO risk.

I do think that at one point in our lives, us married guys have proven somehow that we are trustworthy, caring, considerate and giving. Why else would we have been taken already?"

I think its a fair point. If you really click with someone can you stop feelings from happening?

I guess your situation is different too though as you didn't have guilt reigning you in?

Reply privately

over a year ago

They do get clingy

Not all married men are like that mind! "

That's the thing. Would they expect you to be something specific and do some women get off on fulfilling that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

And this.

Also, I like to be able to message a man at any time, and not to have to wait for him to hide from wifey so he can reply.

All these scenarios are possible if you're meeting the right person, who meets the same way as you do.

I've met single men who don't want to be messaged all hours of the day too & certainly won't jump to a reply."

That's true

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I've met single men who don't want to be messaged all hours of the day too & certainly won't jump to a reply."

Jahahaha!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Low self esteem.

There. I said it.

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Low self esteem.

There. I said it."

Not for everyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The guy I am currently seeing is married. When I 1st met him he was just someone to fuck, he just happened to be free at the time I wanted a shag. We met up couple of times when we both happened to be free. The sex was fantastic each time, I continued to see others as did he (or he tried to at least). I started to feel for him but I kept them to myself, then his behaviour started to change, he stopped asking about my other meets and made more of an effort to see me. I continued to let it slide. Then in January we were in bed spooning and my brain stopped working and my gob opened and out came those unspeakable words 'I love you' I quickly apologised and said I shouldn't have said anything his response to me was 'It's ok hun I love you too' In that moment the whole relationship changed. Then in February something terrible happened to me (Not allowed to talk about it on the forums). He went in to proper meltdown over it, in fact his reaction was worse than my husband's. I want to be with him but not 24/7 so we can go out together and have a meal or a drink but I will never ask him to leave his wife, he has to make that decision for him self although he is taking more and more risks as though he wants to get caught. Yes I do feel some guilt towards his wife but more for his kids. I don't want to break up 2 families as that is what the outcome will be. Yes I do like the sneaking around as it gives a certain buzz.

Now you can all throw stones at me and condemn me to hell

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Low self esteem.

There. I said it.

Not for everyone.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

This, can they like food too.

I like the food "

Food lover here, although can't cool at minute!

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"That's the thing. Would they expect you to be something specific and do some women get off on fulfilling that?"

Yeah. Well not specific but I guess different to what they have at home - like a sexy sex person without non-sexy thoughts. Some women do I imagine. They like the fantasy element and playing a certain role.

Oh disclaimer alert - some do. Not all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Why limit it to that dynamic. Surely the opposite could apply equally: Why do men so like married women?

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Why limit it to that dynamic. Surely the opposite could apply equally: Why do men so like married women?"

Because she's a woman and wants to know from a woman's perspective?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whether someone is married or not is not my drama!

"

Totally agree with this... I am single and if married guys wants to play away from home I'm happy to play too xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I choose to meet them if I like them. I'm not one to delve into people's private lives though so I only know they are attached if they choose to tell me. I don't find them any different to meeting single guys really. Maybe that's because in order to meet me they already have to fit into the way I meet because I'm so inflexible.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Low self esteem.

There. I said it."

who has ~ the one that's meeting the married man or the other way around?

Reply privately

By *y Favorite PornstarCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"

Yes

"

"

If the idea turns her on, like a hot husband scenario, but not especially

"

"

No

"

"

Just to be clear, the wife would have to give her consent to the scenario and this normally evolves from initially meeting them as a couple

Reply privately

over a year ago

They do get clingy

That's not always true. I make it very clear that it's just about no obligations sex with someone who's company I enjoy. End of, that's the deal.Clinginess is verboten, friendship is fine. If you can't tell the difference you are on the wrong train.

So it is only women who get needy and clingy? No sorry..not true "

That's not what I said Miss Mischief..and I've never dated a married man so I wouldn't know. I do not get clingy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I choose to meet them if I like them. I'm not one to delve into people's private lives though so I only know they are attached if they choose to tell me. I don't find them any different to meeting single guys really. Maybe that's because in order to meet me they already have to fit into the way I meet because I'm so inflexible. "

Just saying you have the sexiest pictures ive seen on here in a long time !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why limit it to that dynamic. Surely the opposite could apply equally: Why do men so like married women?

Because she's a woman and wants to know from a woman's perspective? "

There's a myriad of answers though that could apply to both.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why limit it to that dynamic. Surely the opposite could apply equally: Why do men so like married women?

Because she's a woman and wants to know from a woman's perspective? "

That's a very good point... please ignore my first post

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

They do get clingy

That's not what I said Miss Mischief..and I've never dated a married man so I wouldn't know. I do not get clingy."

Do you want to date me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Low self esteem.

There. I said it.

who has ~ the one that's meeting the married man or the other way around?"

Shhh, I'm stirring.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some very interesting messages in here. This was something I was gonna try and ask myself, as it seem extremely hard as a married man. At least i know there is still hope out there

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

They want to be all excited and turned on by someone else

fuck them senseless...or try to, and then be at home in time for dinner and the soaps.

But hey, they aren't all like that.

My dinner is never ready when I get home

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Low self esteem.

There. I said it.

Shhh, I'm stirring. "

I've got low self esteem.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They do get clingy

That's not what I said Miss Mischief..and I've never dated a married man so I wouldn't know. I do not get clingy.

Do you want to date me? "

I'm pretty sure you cast me aside sonme time ago...

Reply privately

over a year ago

They do get clingy

When you are all fun and sexy and basically filling a gap in their otherwise perfect lives with their best friends...They get clingy to that, or the idea of

Do you want to date me?

I'm pretty sure you cast me aside sonme time ago... "

They always do i think its old age

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"

There's a myriad of answers though that could apply to both."

My point being, the OP has a good enough grasp on language to decide and write specifically a post asking about a woman's perspective. I'm actually finding this discussion interesting as you don't tend to get such a female heavy response on this topic. It's a new slant on an oft-repeated topic.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"The guy I am currently seeing is married. When I 1st met him he was just someone to fuck, he just happened to be free at the time I wanted a shag. We met up couple of times when we both happened to be free. The sex was fantastic each time, I continued to see others as did he (or he tried to at least). I started to feel for him but I kept them to myself, then his behaviour started to change, he stopped asking about my other meets and made more of an effort to see me. I continued to let it slide. Then in January we were in bed spooning and my brain stopped working and my gob opened and out came those unspeakable words 'I love you' I quickly apologised and said I shouldn't have said anything his response to me was 'It's ok hun I love you too' In that moment the whole relationship changed. Then in February something terrible happened to me (Not allowed to talk about it on the forums). He went in to proper meltdown over it, in fact his reaction was worse than my husband's. I want to be with him but not 24/7 so we can go out together and have a meal or a drink but I will never ask him to leave his wife, he has to make that decision for him self although he is taking more and more risks as though he wants to get caught. Yes I do feel some guilt towards his wife but more for his kids. I don't want to break up 2 families as that is what the outcome will be. Yes I do like the sneaking around as it gives a certain buzz.

Now you can all throw stones at me and condemn me to hell "

Why would people do that it's your life,personally I like mine simple nowaday's.

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

They do get clingy

Do you want to date me?

I'm pretty sure you cast me aside sonme time ago... "

Yet it is I who has encountered the yellow barrier.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been seeing a guy for a while now didn't know he was married initially I was a little unsure about it all to begin with but its great fun getting what we both want it's all the nice parts of a relationship and I still have my single life when he goes back to his everyday life

Reply privately

By *dy-ukTV/TS
over a year ago

Alcester

I'd love to know how they manage more than one Christmas dinner

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Low self esteem.

There. I said it.

Shhh, I'm stirring.

I've got low self esteem. "

Come here... I'll plug the kettle in for you.

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Low self esteem.

There. I said it.

Shhh, I'm stirring.

I've got low self esteem.

Come here... I'll plug the kettle in for you."

Always so kind

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The guy I am currently seeing is married. When I 1st met him he was just someone to fuck, he just happened to be free at the time I wanted a shag. We met up couple of times when we both happened to be free. The sex was fantastic each time, I continued to see others as did he (or he tried to at least). I started to feel for him but I kept them to myself, then his behaviour started to change, he stopped asking about my other meets and made more of an effort to see me. I continued to let it slide. Then in January we were in bed spooning and my brain stopped working and my gob opened and out came those unspeakable words 'I love you' I quickly apologised and said I shouldn't have said anything his response to me was 'It's ok hun I love you too' In that moment the whole relationship changed. Then in February something terrible happened to me (Not allowed to talk about it on the forums). He went in to proper meltdown over it, in fact his reaction was worse than my husband's. I want to be with him but not 24/7 so we can go out together and have a meal or a drink but I will never ask him to leave his wife, he has to make that decision for him self although he is taking more and more risks as though he wants to get caught. Yes I do feel some guilt towards his wife but more for his kids. I don't want to break up 2 families as that is what the outcome will be. Yes I do like the sneaking around as it gives a certain buzz.

Now you can all throw stones at me and condemn me to hell "

I'm in exactly the same boat and fully understand everything you have said

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My point being, the OP has a good enough grasp on language to decide and write specifically a post asking about a woman's perspective. I'm actually finding this discussion interesting as you don't tend to get such a female heavy response on this topic. It's a new slant on an oft-repeated topic."

Fair point, let's see how it pans out.

Personally I don't think one genders answer will differ greatly from the other & the people that generally answer on these type of threads say the roughly same thing each time. I know I do & I can pretty much pinpoint what a few others will say.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Low self esteem.

There. I said it.

Shhh, I'm stirring. "

Oh pardon moi, carry on....

Reply privately

By *riskygazMan
over a year ago

birmingham

does it matter if he is married, it's a sex site, their will be plenty of married women on here doing the same thing.

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

There are various categories of married men:-

I'm married and can't leave due to financial constraints

I'm married love my wife but I want more

I'm married but won't leave until the kids are older

I'm married and just can't keep it in my trousers

I'm married, relationship has completely broken down but I'm scared to be alone so won't leave

I'm married love my wife but sex is non existent

Those are just a few examples and dependant on which variety you are with tends to dictate how the relationship with the guy will be. I'm no expert but I know what works and what doesn't work for me. It's all comes down to my specific wants and needs which I'm happy to discuss further via pm

Reply privately

over a year ago

I imagine the perfume I wear has led to some awkward explaining when they get home.

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"There are various categories of married men:-

I'm married, relationship has completely broken down but I'm scared to be alone so won't leave

Those are just a few examples and dependant on which variety you are with tends to dictate how the relationship with the guy will be. I'm no expert but I know what works and what doesn't work for me. It's all comes down to my specific wants and needs which I'm happy to discuss further via pm "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I couldn't be anyone's mistress because I'd be more demanding than the wife, I would do a good job of proving what he has at home is better.

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"does it matter if he is married, it's a sex site, their will be plenty of married women on here doing the same thing."

Yeah, it matters to some. Regardless or not of it being a 'sex' site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It would be interesting to see statistics on those that do and whether their parents did, especially in modern generations (which I can imagine are more prone to doing so).

Not saying that it is essentially genetic, maybe just a societal environment.

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

It doesnt matter to me if someone is married or not im not looking for a relationship

Reply privately

By *irky_coupleCouple
over a year ago

kirky

A female friend of mine(male) was married and played away from home cos she was looking for something else. Fell for the guy and ended up splitting from her man. Didn't take long for the lust to wear off and now less than a year later she only sees him for sex but cant give him up totally. Dangerous game for both sides id guess. None of them are on here I might add.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Married men are more fun with his wife sat there watching

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It would be interesting to see statistics on those that do and whether their parents did, especially in modern generations (which I can imagine are more prone to doing so).

Not saying that it is essentially genetic, maybe just a societal environment."

Every single male in my paternal family has cheated. My Father cheated on my mother, his two brothers both cheated and fathered children with other women. My grandfather (his father) cheated on my Nan, my male cousins on my paternal side are all man slags, we've all got Italian in us if that's got anything to do with anything.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It doesnt matter to me if someone is married or not im not looking for a relationship"

^ this.

Also knowing where the line is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I meet married women because

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Low self esteem.

There. I said it."

Troublemaker

Reply privately

over a year ago

They do get clingy

Do you want to date me?

I'm pretty sure you cast me aside sonme time ago...

Yet it is I who has encountered the yellow barrier. "

Ah, that's not personal I block anyone who I'm not interested in or is interested in me, to keep my homefeed uncluttered. Why, do you want back in..?

Reply privately

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"I'll keep my mouth shut "

So will I as the last time I called them cheating scumbags I got a bit of abuse

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

My point being, the OP has a good enough grasp on language to decide and write specifically a post asking about a woman's perspective. I'm actually finding this discussion interesting as you don't tend to get such a female heavy response on this topic. It's a new slant on an oft-repeated topic."

Thanks Meli. I did specifically ask from this viewpoint because I think the motivation for men and women to meet someone attached may be different. That might be my next question

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Married men are more fun with his wife sat there watching "

I can always count on you to bring the filth

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"does it matter if he is married, it's a sex site, their will be plenty of married women on here doing the same thing."

To me yes very much so!

Reply privately

over a year ago

They do get clingy

"

I won't even meet couples from fab because of this reason...

Too many men have become devious. And who ends up in the shit?! The single female

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hate when your not told married and they live local and you see them out with wife and kids hand in hand all loved up . I felt bad as new what he was up too and felt for her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've met a married man....

But its not really any of my business what his background is...or his reason to be on a site like this as it is mine to be here as well.

We're all adults so surly let it be on their conscious and not mine.

Reply privately

By *airymagicWoman
over a year ago

goblin city

I won't meet married men unless I understand their situation. But there has better be a good connection

Last time was with a guy who wanted to get back at his wife, he had a free pass given by her. He cried in my arms and lost his hard-on

I used to in my teens like married men as they were attentive, lustful and grateful.

I think karma kicked me in the cunt cos my husband cheated on me for what can only be described as a cranky who was 12 years his senior.

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I'm married love my wife but sex is non existent "

Jeez, are you stalking me?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've met a married man....

But its not really any of my business what his background is...or his reason to be on a site like this as it is mine to be here as well.

"

So the morality doesn't affect you as long as you didn't do it? Handling stolen good is fine because no never stole them? Or is it because there is no law against it so there is no imposed moral boundary?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I find the whole subject bizarre.

You humans never fail to amaze me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

End of the day if u don't know why ask

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Jeez, are you stalking me?

"

Nope just a wealth of experience over the years

Reply privately

over a year ago

So the morality doesn't affect you as long as you didn't do it? Handling stolen good is fine because no never stole them? Or is it because there is no law against it so there is no imposed moral boundary?

"

No why should it?

I'm married, on here with my husband aswell.

It's a swinging site for adults so what what ever thier background shouldn't depict on why I shouldn't have fun too.

I'm just curious if this has happened to you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

No why should it?

It's a swinging site for adults so what what ever thier background shouldn't depict on why I shouldn't have fun too.

I'm just curious if this has happened to you? "

*whatever their

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"

"

I see what you did there

Reply privately

over a year ago

I meet people I like. His life is his concern. Simple as that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Married men are more fun with his wife sat there watching

I can always count on you to bring the filth "

I like looking into her eyes as I suck him or as he fucks me hard.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I meet people I like. His life is his concern. Simple as that."
)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best way to look at it is they are simply people who you share a common interest with and that's you both wat to fuck each other's brains out when together and then go your separate ways simple

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like looking into her eyes as I suck him or as he fucks me hard. "

You have just stepped it up another level. Well done

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have just stepped it up another level. Well done "

Or tie her down and suck her feet peachy ha ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/06/17 20:09:28]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You're getting as bad as Estella "

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I see what you did there

"

You put is so well I couldn't say is any better. Xx

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! "

I know who'd have thought, someone else trying to make me think

Reply privately

over a year ago

No why should it?

I'm just curious if this has happened to you? "

Sorry, no.

So handling stolen equipment would be find because you didn't steal it?

Humans are strange.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

I know who'd have thought, someone else trying to make me think "

I did know what you meant. It made me laugh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't upset Estella you'll get told off

Reply privately

over a year ago

They do get clingy

Eeeek no way from me but did have a meet that was angling towards saying that to me

I you. You're the only woman for me.....aside from the trouble n strife "

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Best way to look at it is they are simply people who you share a common interest with and that's you both wat to fuck each other's brains out when together and then go your separate ways simple"

Best way

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have just stepped it up another level. Well done "

Just speaking from experience

Reply privately

over a year ago

We would never knowingly play with a married man, or even an attached man, behind his partners back.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We would never knowingly play with a married man, or even an attached man, behind his partners back. "
bit of your non the wiser chances are you have

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Best way to look at it is they are simply people who you share a common interest with and that's you both wat to fuck each other's brains out when together and then go your separate ways simple

Best way

"

yep you do t need their life story just are they available and a place to play

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Best way to look at it is they are simply people who you share a common interest with and that's you both wat to fuck each other's brains out when together and then go your separate ways simple

Best way

yep you do t need their life story just are they available and a place to play "

Yeaaaaah... but some people don't want to play with those who are attached. Which is cool. And should be able to be respected.

So really the best way to look at it is do you want to meet attached people or not and act accordingly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best way

Yeaaaaah... but some people don't want to play with those who are attached. Which is cool. And should be able to be respected.

So really the best way to look at it is do you want to meet attached people or not and act accordingly."

true but not always easy to see who's attached lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

This is perfectly put!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best way

yep you do t need their life story just are they available and a place to play "

Depends on how you like to meet, we're not all looking for the same things.

For example I don't want a fuck & go meet without any prior / future contact ~ a lot of people do like that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best way

Depends on how you like to meet, we're not all looking for the same things.

For example I don't want a fuck & go meet without any prior / future contact ~ a lot of people do like that."

I do tend toeet people a few times schedules allowing but only thing that matters is the fact your sharing that time with them and it's your time not the world your escaping from

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

If I was to meet anyone on here their martial status is not my concern. Just as mine should not be theirs. Its nsa here and therefore not a risk so long as there is discretion and I'm not invited into the marital home!

In reality I've been the other woman for a very long time. I admit, I do have low self esteem, but that's not why it happened. I fell in love.so did he. I'm now completely and utterly broken hearted (again) because he's a coward by his own admission or perhaps I just wasn't good enough for him. All I know is that for all the married men and other woman bashing that goes on, its not as simple as it seems. I'm not some heartless bitch or silly slag who can't get her own man.. I've heard them all.

I'm not evil or lacking morals either and you know something, I don't think he is either.

People in relationships and people who are not do what they need to do to chase moments of happiness.

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"If I was to meet anyone on here their martial status is not my concern. Just as mine should not be theirs. Its nsa here and therefore not a risk so long as there is discretion and I'm not invited into the marital home!

In reality I've been the other woman for a very long time. I admit, I do have low self esteem, but that's not why it happened. I fell in love.so did he. I'm now completely and utterly broken hearted (again) because he's a coward by his own admission or perhaps I just wasn't good enough for him. All I know is that for all the married men and other woman bashing that goes on, its not as simple as it seems. I'm not some heartless bitch or silly slag who can't get her own man.. I've heard them all.

I'm not evil or lacking morals either and you know something, I don't think he is either.

People in relationships and people who are not do what they need to do to chase moments of happiness. "

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Also in answer to your initial questions OP

There was no thrill at him being married. There is actually nothing that leaves you feeling more alone, more hurt and less worthy of love than when you watch the man you love(whos made you feel like the only woman in the world) kiss you goodbye to go home to play happy families. In fact I used to purposely leave my own house before him because it gave me some more control. It also meant he couldn't see me sobbing in my car!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If I was to meet anyone on here their martial status is not my concern. Just as mine should not be theirs. Its nsa here and therefore not a risk so long as there is discretion and I'm not invited into the marital home!

People in relationships and people who are not do what they need to do to chase moments of happiness. "

I remember you saying a while ago, about if you're not free to be loved make sure you don't let someone fall ~ it struck a chord with me, if was a different way of looking at it. ( I'm sure it was you, I could be wrong tho)

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

People in relationships and people who are not do what they need to do to chase moments of happiness.

I remember you saying a while ago, about if you're not free to be loved make sure you don't let someone fall ~ it struck a chord with me, if was a different way of looking at it. ( I'm sure it was you, I could be wrong tho)"

Possibly was. I'm full of wisdom I don't always listen to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I remember you saying a while ago, about if you're not free to be loved make sure you don't let someone fall ~ it struck a chord with me, if was a different way of looking at it. ( I'm sure it was you, I could be wrong tho)

Possibly was. I'm full of wisdom I don't always listen to. "

I know that feeling too

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a married man I opened this thread with my hand covering my eyes ready to reverse out of here quickly. However it's very interesting to ready a lot of the comments and thoughts on here. This feels like quite a grown up conversation, well done fellow fabbers x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why is life so complicated

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Also in answer to your initial questions OP

There was no thrill at him being married. There is actually nothing that leaves you feeling more alone, more hurt and less worthy of love than when you watch the man you love(whos made you feel like the only woman in the world) kiss you goodbye to go home to play happy families. In fact I used to purposely leave my own house before him because it gave me some more control. It also meant he couldn't see me sobbing in my car!

"

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Possibly was. I'm full of wisdom I don't always listen to. "

I give cracking advice that I never want to hear myself

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"As a married man I opened this thread with my hand covering my eyes ready to reverse out of here quickly. However it's very interesting to ready a lot of the comments and thoughts on here. This feels like quite a grown up conversation, well done fellow fabbers x"

I'm quite surprised it hasn't turned nasty, maybe it would of been a different story had a man started it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As a married man I opened this thread with my hand covering my eyes ready to reverse out of here quickly. However it's very interesting to ready a lot of the comments and thoughts on here. This feels like quite a grown up conversation, well done fellow fabbers x

I'm quite surprised it hasn't turned nasty, maybe it would of been a different story had a man started it "

If a guy did started it. It think it would have turned into a witch hunt.

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"In fact I used to purposely leave my own house before him because it gave me some more control. It also meant he couldn't see me sobbing in my car!

"

Have a completely non-sexual hug and pat on the back.

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Possibly was. I'm full of wisdom I don't always listen to.

I give cracking advice that I never want to hear myself "

I think most people do xx

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"As a married man I opened this thread with my hand covering my eyes ready to reverse out of here quickly. However it's very interesting to ready a lot of the comments and thoughts on here. This feels like quite a grown up conversation, well done fellow fabbers x

I'm quite surprised it hasn't turned nasty, maybe it would of been a different story had a man started it

If a guy did started it. It think it would have turned into a witch hunt. "

I think it depends on who responds and the tone of the OP and following first few posts. Also, if it makes it clear in the OP what sort of responses aren't wanted, it helps the thread go better.

Reply privately

over a year ago

True.

OP asked nicely and has a nice bum, so I tried to play nicely as possible.

I really don't understand it though but each to their own.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it depends on who responds and the tone of the OP and following first few posts. Also, if it makes it clear in the OP what sort of responses aren't wanted, it helps the thread go better. "

Nope.

If a guy had started this he would have been absolutely ROASTED.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

No shit.

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

"In fact I used to purposely leave my own house before him because it gave me some more control. It also meant he couldn't see me sobbing in my car!

Have a completely non-sexual hug and pat on the back. "

Thank you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think it depends on who responds and the tone of the OP and following first few posts. Also, if it makes it clear in the OP what sort of responses aren't wanted, it helps the thread go better.

Nope.

"

I think fwiw the fact that the OP isn't married has made the difference,( aside from being a regular poster ) ~ no one can attach the "just get on with it / don't justify it " tag.

Reply privately

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Just thinking about the falling in love situation from my perspective. For me falling in love is a mindset that is either switched on or off. In this environment it's very much switched off, but by my very nature it can appear switched on. I don't hold back, I enjoy feelings and emotions and sex without them is meaningless. The problem for me lies when the other party doesn't have an on off switch and an inability to harness their feelings. Mistaking my caring and liking them unconditionally as love. Am I then guilty of making them fall in love with me? Is it me at fault despite making it clear at the beginning my situation and what I want and don't want?

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I think it depends on who responds and the tone of the OP and following first few posts. Also, if it makes it clear in the OP what sort of responses aren't wanted, it helps the thread go better.

Nope.

"

Nope.

A quick forum search shows one which is bumped in a bid to gain interest and fizzles out much to the disappointment of a few. One which has a mixture of positive and negative posts - mainly the previous though. But that's not really a roasting is it? I always thought a roasting meant negative posts predominantly. Maybe I don't understand what it is. Meh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

I think fwiw the fact that the OP isn't married has made the difference,( aside from being a regular poster ) ~ no one can attach the "just get on with it / don't justify it " tag.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Moments of self gratification at the cost of someone elses happyness if it ever comes out

Moments of selfishness

If you love someone then be with that person and show them the love and respect they deserve. If you don't love someone set them free and give them a chance to find someone that will

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We would never knowingly play with a married man, or even an attached man, behind his partners back. bit of your non the wiser chances are you have"

Not at all. We generally don't meet single guys anyway. And, on the rare occasions we have, it has been men we know well enough to be sure they are single.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Moments of self gratification at the cost of someone elses happyness if it ever comes out

Moments of selfishness

If you love someone then be with that person and show them the love and respect they deserve. If you don't love someone set them free and give them a chance to find someone that will "

All the cheaters will disagree and cast it off as a romanticised notion of relationships and love, but it's the plain truth.

One of the best examples I've seen was only a few weeks ago when someone created a thread asking everyone who they can really trust and rely on and a regular forumite said their married partner was the only person, even though they are on here without them knowing.

Good job.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

"

Where's the tiny violin when you need one...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Where's the tiny violin when you need one..."

There you go

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Nope.

Where's the tiny violin when you need one..."

Reply privately

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"Moments of self gratification at the cost of someone elses happyness if it ever comes out

Moments of selfishness

If you love someone then be with that person and show them the love and respect they deserve. If you don't love someone set them free and give them a chance to find someone that will

All the cheaters will disagree and cast it off as a romanticised notion of relationships and love, but it's the plain truth.

One of the best examples I've seen was only a few weeks ago when someone created a thread asking everyone who they can really trust and rely on and a regular forumite said their married partner was the only person, even though they are on here without them knowing.

Good job."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope.

Where's the tiny violin when you need one...

"

Thanks ladies!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Moments of selfishness

If you love someone then be with that person and show them the love and respect they deserve. If you don't love someone set them free and give them a chance to find someone that will "

for me, this exactly sums up why i have no interest in playing with anyone who is attached,regardless of their self aggrandizing excuses..

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't actively meet married men. But some men tell porkies.

But they do get just as clingy as some women. A ring on the finger makes no difference. In fact if they think the sex is shit hot, then they can become a pain in the arse.

It's just not worth the faff.

I like to be able to dig my nails into his arse in the throes of passion. Him shouting out "no leaving a mark!!!" kind of renders the sexy unsexy.

I like to bite his shoulder as my horn level rises to volcanic proportions. Just can't do it.

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

It's obvious from my verifications that I have met married men - many at socials and the odd one with their partner's permission. I have met men who led me to believe they were single and turned out to be married.

My experience, in life and not just here, is that none of us know what goes on in a marriage - the implicit and explicit permissions granted, the accommodations made etc. and it's not my business.

I think chatting to married men on the forum, flirting with them, sharing confidences in private messages, and seeing body parts is as much a transgression (if transgressing is what is going on) as meeting up and having sex. I have seen threads where people who happily chat to those they know are married on here rip others apart with the cheaters burn in Hell lines. I just prefer to be consistent.

Reply privately

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"One of the best examples I've seen was only a few weeks ago when someone created a thread asking everyone who they can really trust and rely on and a regular forumite said their married partner was the only person, even though they are on here without them knowing.

Good job."

Reply privately

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I don't actively meet married men. But some men tell porkies.

But they do get just as clingy as some women. A ring on the finger makes no difference. In fact if they think the sex is shit hot, then they can become a pain in the arse.

It's just not worth the faff.

I like to be able to dig my nails into his arse in the throes of passion. Him shouting out "no leaving a mark!!!" kind of renders the sexy unsexy.

I like to bite his shoulder as my horn level rises to volcanic proportions. Just can't do it.

It's not just marks, though, is it? It's smell. One of the small people I have in my life saw me with someone (single, for clarification in this tale) I'd just been cuddling and wanted to know why he smelt like me.

Reply privately