Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Oh my gosh, the strangest feeling....

Jump to newest

By *cduck and Blue eyes OP   Couple
over a year ago

nr chester

So for those who don't know I have recently gone back to work after 16 years bringing up my little people I have decided to retrain so I'm working and retraining alongside, well today I had my first payslip in 16 years although the money will be savings, I was actually a little excited to check my payslip.

It really is the strangest feeling to be back in this world of the working What have you found strange that you have started again after a long time away? Mrs blue eyes

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I too found it odd going back to work after having the children.

Im also doing a completly different job than I did before the children.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Wow you get that 'my first pay cheque' feelz twice in your life that's cool!

Congrats!

I recently started playing Knocky Nine Doors again after some time away (40 years) and I have found it immensely rewarding.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Yay! It's a great feeling isn't it, especially as yours is going into the savings. Mine just makes me sad each month that I've worked my arse off for fuck all!

Well done you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Wow you get that 'my first pay cheque' feelz twice in your life that's cool!

Congrats!

I recently started playing Knocky Nine Doors again after some time away (40 years) and I have found it immensely rewarding."

Some people NEVER really grow up do they pet?

over a year ago

Congratulations OP

Xxx

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Yay! It's a great feeling isn't it, especially as yours is going into the savings. Mine just makes me sad each month that I've worked my arse off for fuck all!

Well done you "

It is a very nice arse though

over a year ago

Having my first paid day off in 6 years. That was pretty awesome.

over a year ago

nr chester

"I too found it odd going back to work after having the children.

Im also doing a completly different job than I did before the children.

"

. Exciting though

over a year ago

nr chester

"Wow you get that 'my first pay cheque' feelz twice in your life that's cool!

Congrats!

I recently started playing Knocky Nine Doors again after some time away (40 years) and I have found it immensely rewarding."

. Tee hee, I never stopped playing postman a knock, still do it now Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

you should treat yourself to something nice with your wages , dress , shoes , handbag ,

over a year ago

nr chester

"Yay! It's a great feeling isn't it, especially as yours is going into the savings. Mine just makes me sad each month that I've worked my arse off for fuck all!

Well done you "

. Awww I get that, we are by no means able to save really but we are trying to go by the 'we've never had it, so won't miss it' approach and hope we stick to it, I still get sad watching mr work his ass off and feel like he's nothing to show for it but I remind all the time that we have a good life and the small people are happy and that's what matters Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

nr chester

"Congratulations OP

Xxx"

. Thanks muchly

over a year ago

nr chester

"Having my first paid day off in 6 years. That was pretty awesome. "
. Oh I so bet it was

over a year ago

nr chester

"you should treat yourself to something nice with your wages , dress , shoes , handbag , "
. Aww that's what me said, but my thoughts are that we've always managed so if we just leave it where it is and maybe just use it for emergencys then we can save it, hopefully without noticing Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

Congratulations op

Such a great feeling getting out again....

over a year ago

"So for those who don't know I have recently gone back to work after 16 years bringing up my little people I have decided to retrain so I'm working and retraining alongside, well today I had my first payslip in 16 years although the money will be savings, I was actually a little excited to check my payslip.

It really is the strangest feeling to be back in this world of the working What have you found strange that you have started again after a long time away? Mrs blue eyes "

Good on you

over a year ago

nr chester

"Congratulations op

Such a great feeling getting out again.... "

. Aww Thankyou, I love my small people to bits but yep it really it is great getting out again Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

nr chester

"So for those who don't know I have recently gone back to work after 16 years bringing up my little people I have decided to retrain so I'm working and retraining alongside, well today I had my first payslip in 16 years although the money will be savings, I was actually a little excited to check my payslip.

It really is the strangest feeling to be back in this world of the working What have you found strange that you have started again after a long time away? Mrs blue eyes .

Good on you "

. Thankyou muchly

over a year ago

How fabulous!

over a year ago

Congrats OP! Hope you really enjoy it, and the money!!

Well other than being released from prison .. (in joke people, in joke!! ) getting back on the Fab 'bike' will be a bit weird. I haven't had a Fab meet for a few months (through choice - obviously! *ahem*) so if and when I do meet again that'll be a bit weird!

By *uteness69Woman
over a year ago

Walthamstow

Jumping in puddles.

Best feeling every single time.

over a year ago

nr chester

"Congrats OP! Hope you really enjoy it, and the money!!

Well other than being released from prison .. (in joke people, in joke!! ) getting back on the Fab 'bike' will be a bit weird. I haven't had a Fab meet for a few months (through choice - obviously! *ahem*) so if and when I do meet again that'll be a bit weird! "

. Awww thanks Dan, the tag is off then, hence the meeting ( in joke people ) you'll be just fine getting back in the saddle Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

nr chester

"How fabulous! "
. Thankyou, it kind of feels a bit fab

over a year ago

nr chester

"Jumping in puddles.

Best feeling every single time."

. Tee hee????

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

That's lovely but I do think you should blow it. The first packet I mean you dirty woman!!!

over a year ago

It really is the strangest feeling to be back in this world of the working What have you found strange that you have started again after a long time away? Mrs blue eyes "

Oh congrats! That's lovely to read.

For me it's the excitement I'm getting from watching the new series of Twin Peaks ~twenty-five years on from the original having such a pivotal effect on me in my early teens (and re-watching the original series again too for pure indulgence) -- the nostalgia is overwhelming, reminders of all kinds of things I was doing at the time when it first came out. Oooooofffft.

over a year ago

nr chester

"That's lovely but I do think you should blow it. The first packet I mean you dirty woman!!! "
. Tee hee, maybe I should spend it on a road trip

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Sex, when I joined Fab

over a year ago

nr chester

It really is the strangest feeling to be back in this world of the working What have you found strange that you have started again after a long time away? Mrs blue eyes

Oh congrats! That's lovely to read.

For me it's the excitement I'm getting from watching the new series of Twin Peaks ~twenty-five years on from the original having such a pivotal effect on me in my early teens (and re-watching the original series again too for pure indulgence) -- the nostalgia is overwhelming, reminders of all kinds of things I was doing at the time when it first came out. Oooooofffft. "

. Awwww it's an amazing feeling when nostalgia kicks in

over a year ago

nr chester

"Sex, when I joined Fab "
. Tee hee

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"That's lovely but I do think you should blow it. The first packet I mean you dirty woman!!! . Tee hee, maybe I should spend it on a road trip "

That's a great idea x x

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

oh that's great!!!

For me having sex the first time with someone else after a long term relationship... found out its like riding a bicyle lol but a very strange feeling....

over a year ago

nr chester

oh that's great!!!

For me having sex the first time with someone else after a long term relationship... found out its like riding a bicyle lol but a very strange feeling...."

. Oh I can't even imagine, but I bet you've had fun getting back on that bike

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

oh that's great!!!

For me having sex the first time with someone else after a long term relationship... found out its like riding a bicyle lol but a very strange feeling..... Oh I can't even imagine, but I bet you've had fun getting back on that bike "

so many bikes to try...

over a year ago

nr chester

oh that's great!!!

For me having sex the first time with someone else after a long term relationship... found out its like riding a bicyle lol but a very strange feeling..... Oh I can't even imagine, but I bet you've had fun getting back on that bike

so many bikes to try... "

. That actually made me laugh out loud

Post new Message to Thread