Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Scary shit !

Jump to newest

By *orny.hottie OP   Woman
over a year ago

near the hornyness xx

Right this is a serious wtf wtaf moment chatting away t some bloke on here he asked if we could meet at 7.30 I said no sort my son t bed at that time .... thought nowt of it

then comes the holy shit mother of god wtf is going on moment

I get a message at 9.30 to say I'm outside yours now wtf like wtaf do u mean your outside mine !?

Uninvited

Unannounced

From NO address given ! ! !

Baring in mind my location is set to my uk one I'm in Europe currently quickly click his profile n yep it says within 2-3 miles

He then says look out ur window see if u can see me n starts to take pics of stuff near my house Obviously I took the only appropriate adult reaction n hid !

The only thing I can think of how he's done it is to drive round on nearby people trying to locate my house until he's got as close as possible

But I'm a lone female with a newborn home alone I haven't handed my address out to anyone n only just moved t this house I come back to the uk for my meets so I have child care so no chance it's someone handing my address out I'm actually seriously considering leaving fab from this it's just to fuckin weird I'm expecting to be kidna**ed (fab blocked the word u can guess what it is though) and the lunatic to go all fritzel on my ass n to be locked in a basement

His location is in the uk Iv been on fab n swinging for well over ten years had the odd weirdo here n there but just laugh them off but this has actually really put me off n more than that scared me I live with two massive dogs German shepherd and a dogue de Bordeaux that would defend me but I'm still a single female home alone with a baby has anyone had this before or have I just stumbled onto the craziest fruit loop in the world

U just couldn't make this shit up u really couldn't !? X

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Could it be someone you know? Recognised an item of furniture from your photos?

Other than that I would probably contact the police.

The closest I've ever got when sitting next to someone who's also on fab at the same time is within half a mile, others have had within quarter of a mile.

Stay safe.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd be reporting that to the police.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Save any communications, block and report him here. If you fear for your safety, report it to the police.

Reply privately

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Flipping hell that is scary unless he was told by some other fabber that was where you lived cause even the nearby status doesn't give you exact address xx

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yep that would scare me,what the fucks up with these people. They're just scum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck, that's freaky shit!

Be safe, op

Reply privately

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

The important thing is for you to stay safe!

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you are located in Europe? I think that there is an illegal phone tracker app.... is there anyway that he could have got your full name or a mobile number?

I believe that once he has that, he can track the location of your mobile? But it is illegal and I don't think that it's that reliable either.

I would definately report him to Fab first OP, but make a note of his details and report to the police asap. Good luck.

Reply privately

over a year ago

One of the perils of members displaying verifications is it provides weirdo's with access to a list of people who might be easily persuaded to share any personal information they know about you

Too dismiss the probability of that ever happening is naïve to say the least...

Reply privately

over a year ago

near the hornyness xx

Iv screen shot it all and took a copy of his pic etc and no not a chance he could have been told my address I'm still learning it myself

Not particularly the thing I want to pop into my local police station with oh hi I'm a sexual deviant that likes getting spit roasted by random strangers I meet on a sex site but one stranger turned up uninvited.... I'd get laughed out n told it's my own fault x

Reply privately

over a year ago

near the hornyness xx

Even if he contacted my veris they'd only be able to give the uk location not here and yes he did have my mobile number so maybe the tracker app x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One of the perils of members displaying verifications is it provides weirdo's with access to a list of people who might be easily persuaded to share any personal information they know about you

Too dismiss the probability of that ever happening is naïve to say the least... "

This

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

You can sometimes obtain meta data from pictures taken with certain cameras that geo stamp gps onto the data. A certain programme online can track a picture. So if you sent him any pics of a mobile device it's best to adjust your security settings.

Although he could just be a weirdo getting kicks out of scaring you.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Maybe just give the non emergency police a call see what they advise,even if it's just to make them aware

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Get proff he's flowing you.

Tak a pikchear of him out side your house then report him to the police for storking.

Then you don't haf to menchoun you are on fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right this is a serious wtf wtaf moment chatting away t some bloke on here he asked if we could meet at 7.30 I said no sort my son t bed at that time .... thought nowt of it

then comes the holy shit mother of god wtf is going on moment

I get a message at 9.30 to say I'm outside yours now wtf like wtaf do u mean your outside mine !?

Uninvited

Unannounced

From NO address given ! ! !

Baring in mind my location is set to my uk one I'm in Europe currently quickly click his profile n yep it says within 2-3 miles

He then says look out ur window see if u can see me n starts to take pics of stuff near my house Obviously I took the only appropriate adult reaction n hid !

The only thing I can think of how he's done it is to drive round on nearby people trying to locate my house until he's got as close as possible

But I'm a lone female with a newborn home alone I haven't handed my address out to anyone n only just moved t this house I come back to the uk for my meets so I have child care so no chance it's someone handing my address out I'm actually seriously considering leaving fab from this it's just to fuckin weird I'm expecting to be kidna**ed (fab blocked the word u can guess what it is though) and the lunatic to go all fritzel on my ass n to be locked in a basement

His location is in the uk Iv been on fab n swinging for well over ten years had the odd weirdo here n there but just laugh them off but this has actually really put me off n more than that scared me I live with two massive dogs German shepherd and a dogue de Bordeaux that would defend me but I'm still a single female home alone with a baby has anyone had this before or have I just stumbled onto the craziest fruit loop in the world

U just couldn't make this shit up u really couldn't !? X

"

You should have immediately reported him to the police

Reply privately

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Even if he contacted my veris they'd only be able to give the uk location not here and yes he did have my mobile number so maybe the tracker app x "

It's sounds like its the tracker app.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

So he says he was outside your house, the location facility on the site isn't as accurate or silly to pinpoint your actual house.

Having said that, it sounds like someone trying t freak people out, report the profile and let Admin check it out

Reply privately