Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Haha just tickled myself

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you ever have random things pop in your head, I get random memories, I just wrote in another thread that I'd never had sex with a blonde guy and it got me thinking to 2001 when I briefly dated this blonde guy (only ever wanked him off) but was in escape in the park. I was in one of the tents where Lisa lashes was playing and he was trying to be all up my grill holding onto my back whilst I was trying to dance and I was trying to shake him off me like fuck off im trying dance here! Haha it just tickled me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nked_kittenWoman
over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

Did you laugh out loud at the memory?

over a year ago

"Did you laugh out loud at the memory?"

Ha I did yes and had that shiver of embarrassment!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you ever have random things pop in your head, I get random memories, I just wrote in another thread that I'd never had sex with a blonde guy and it got me thinking to 2001 when I briefly dated this blonde guy (only ever wanked him off) but was in escape in the park. I was in one of the tents where Lisa lashes was playing and he was trying to be all up my grill holding onto my back whilst I was trying to dance and I was trying to shake him off me like fuck off im trying dance here! Haha it just tickled me.

"

The more I learn of you the more I truly wish you were among our circle of real life friends.

over a year ago

"Do you ever have random things pop in your head, I get random memories, I just wrote in another thread that I'd never had sex with a blonde guy and it got me thinking to 2001 when I briefly dated this blonde guy (only ever wanked him off) but was in escape in the park. I was in one of the tents where Lisa lashes was playing and he was trying to be all up my grill holding onto my back whilst I was trying to dance and I was trying to shake him off me like fuck off im trying dance here! Haha it just tickled me.

The more I learn of you the more I truly wish you were among our circle of real life friends. "

If you were close by we probably would already be friends

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I lol at loads of stupid things I Have done and I laugh even more when people look at me funny for doing it but I think I am a little strange

Post new Message to Thread