Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Orgasm teasing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As i love licking pussy after licking putting my tongue in and out of your hole licking all around i lick over the gspot as you are about to orgasm as you tense your legs round me i slow it down and build it up again you will be loving it frustration relased with a massive orgasm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As i love licking pussy after licking putting my tongue in and out of your hole licking all around i lick over the gspot as you are about to orgasm as you tense your legs round me i slow it down and build it up again you will be loving it frustration relased with a massive orgasm "

You are very good OP

over a year ago

"As i love licking pussy after licking putting my tongue in and out of your hole licking all around i lick over the gspot as you are about to orgasm as you tense your legs round me i slow it down and build it up again you will be loving it frustration relased with a massive orgasm "

You can get your tongue in far enough to lick over her g-spot?

over a year ago

"As i love licking pussy after licking putting my tongue in and out of your hole licking all around i lick over the gspot as you are about to orgasm as you tense your legs round me i slow it down and build it up again you will be loving it frustration relased with a massive orgasm

You can get your tongue in far enough to lick over her g-spot? "

Giraffes can clean their own ears with their tongue

over a year ago

"As i love licking pussy after licking putting my tongue in and out of your hole licking all around i lick over the gspot as you are about to orgasm as you tense your legs round me i slow it down and build it up again you will be loving it frustration relased with a massive orgasm

Maybe he's a giraffe?

over a year ago

Maybe he's a giraffe?"

Beat you to it

over a year ago

You guys are having a giraffe!

over a year ago

Maybe he's a giraffe?

Beat you to it "

High 5!

Actually I've no idea where those hands have been

over a year ago

"You guys are having a giraffe! "

KA BOOM!

over a year ago

i lick her gspot right between my fingers i know exactly where believe me lol

over a year ago

Maybe he's a giraffe?

Beat you to it

High 5!

Actually I've no idea where those hands have been "

Don't worry, I used a wet wipe

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Exactly my thought

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

This sort of thing is usually saved for that all important first message.

over a year ago

"This sort of thing is usually saved for that all important first message."

over a year ago

You can get your tongue in far enough to lick over her g-spot? i lick her gspot right between my fingers i know exactly where believe me lol "

Where is it?

over a year ago

You can get your tongue in far enough to lick over her g-spot? i lick her gspot right between my fingers i know exactly where believe me lol "

You have a g spot between your fingers?

over a year ago

"This sort of thing is usually saved for that all important first message."

over a year ago

You can get your tongue in far enough to lick over her g-spot? i lick her gspot right between my fingers i know exactly where believe me lol

Where is it?"

Do you mean clitoris, OP? They're different things.

You're welcome.

over a year ago

You can get your tongue in far enough to lick over her g-spot? i lick her gspot right between my fingers i know exactly where believe me lol

Where is it?"

Shouldn't you know that really?

over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome. "

Clitoris? Now you're just making things up

over a year ago

Exactly my thought "

Methinks he means clitoris. Ach bless him.

over a year ago

Where is it?

Shouldn't you know that really? "

Thing is, *I* do!

over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

Clitoris? Now you're just making things up"

Bwahahaha I'm pissing myself laughing here.

over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

No they are climbing plants with star shaped flowers. I've seen them in garden centres.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

Doesn't sound right to me.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

erm... You do know the clit isn't the gspot?? To reach that you'd need a tongue like a lizard... Or maybe a giraffe

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

Bwahahaha I'm pissing myself laughing here. "

You really must start doing the exercises.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

No they are climbing plants with star shaped flowers. I've seen them in garden centres."

THAT'S why they call it a lady garden!

over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

Bwahahaha I'm pissing myself laughing here.

You really must start doing the exercises.

"

I'm clenching my eye muscle, that's the right one, yeah?

over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

No they are climbing plants with star shaped flowers. I've seen them in garden centres."

I've actually just been outside and given Lacey's a good drenching and a cap full of feed

over a year ago

Come back, OP -- all is forgiven!

over a year ago

"This sort of thing is usually saved for that all important first message.

"

i will hit the gspot every time and done fast enough you will ejactulate you aint experience it

over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

No they are climbing plants with star shaped flowers. I've seen them in garden centres.

I've actually just been outside and given Lacey's a good drenching and a cap full of feed "

Did you release its frustration?

over a year ago

i will hit the gspot every time and done fast enough you will ejactulate you aint experience it"

Do you understand that it's not the gspot you're referring to?

over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

I've actually just been outside and given Lacey's a good drenching and a cap full of feed "

Miracle Gro? Or do you need to give it a few minutes?

By *eadyeddie11Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

I've actually just been outside and given Lacey's a good drenching and a cap full of feed

Did you release its frustration? "

Hard to tell, but it certainly seems to of perked up.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

i will hit the gspot every time and done fast enough you will ejactulate you aint experience it"

I had mine removed. Oh wait, that was my cervix. All very easily confused.

over a year ago

Mate,its all over,im sat here crying into my vodka a iv just spat out a bloody nice fishcake over your comment....big man hug, i love you

over a year ago

you can feel the gspot inside you just upwsrd slightly your clit is opened with my fingers and quick lick above where you pee

over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

Miracle Gro? Or do you need to give it a few minutes?"

That's actually Lacey's term for a repeat

over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

Did you release its frustration?

Hard to tell, but it certainly seems to of perked up.

"

OMG(spot)

over a year ago

Where is it?

You're welcome.

Miracle Gro? Or do you need to give it a few minutes?"

muppet

over a year ago

my thoughts exactly!!! maybe he's a giraffe!!

over a year ago

i will hit the gspot every time and done fast enough you will ejactulate you aint experience ityou can feel the gspot inside you just upwsrd slightly your clit is opened with my fingers and quick lick above where you pee "

You can push your tongue inside a woman roughly 5-8cm and then lick? How long is your tongue, from where it protrudes outside of your mouth?

over a year ago

my thoughts exactly!!! maybe he's a giraffe!!"

Echo

Echo

Echo

over a year ago

i will hit the gspot every time and done fast enough you will ejactulate you aint experience ityou can feel the gspot inside you just upwsrd slightly your clit is opened with my fingers and quick lick above where you pee

You can push your tongue inside a woman roughly 5-8cm and then lick? How long is your tongue, from where it protrudes outside of your mouth? "

my fingers you tit lol

over a year ago

i will hit the gspot every time and done fast enough you will ejactulate you aint experience ityou can feel the gspot inside you just upwsrd slightly your clit is opened with my fingers and quick lick above where you pee

You can push your tongue inside a woman roughly 5-8cm and then lick? How long is your tongue, from where it protrudes outside of your mouth? my fingers you tit lol"

You said lick

over a year ago

You can push your tongue inside a woman roughly 5-8cm and then lick? How long is your tongue, from where it protrudes outside of your mouth? my fingers you tit lol"

Re-read your opening post, you said lick her gspot.

Who feels a t....ad foolish now, then?

over a year ago

ha ha my mistake lol fingers not the tongue as i put

over a year ago

You can push your tongue inside a woman roughly 5-8cm and then lick? How long is your tongue, from where it protrudes outside of your mouth? my fingers you tit lolha ha my mistake lol fingers not the tongue as i put "

You called me a tit. Fancy saying sorry?

over a year ago

You can push your tongue inside a woman roughly 5-8cm and then lick? How long is your tongue, from where it protrudes outside of your mouth? my fingers you tit lolha ha my mistake lol fingers not the tongue as i put

You called me a tit. Fancy saying sorry? "

You'll get over it

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

You can push your tongue inside a woman roughly 5-8cm and then lick? How long is your tongue, from where it protrudes outside of your mouth? my fingers you tit lolha ha my mistake lol fingers not the tongue as i put

You'll get over it "

Have you seen the size of them?

over a year ago

how do you open a clit?

over a year ago

You'll get over it "

Don't tell me what I feel.

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?"

Alohomora!

over a year ago

You can push your tongue inside a woman roughly 5-8cm and then lick? How long is your tongue, from where it protrudes outside of your mouth? my fingers you tit lol

You said lick "

pissed typing error you know what i meant right

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Alohomora!"

And that's magic !

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Alohomora!"

over a year ago

You'll get over it

Don't tell me what I feel. "

Fine, don't get over it, doesn't affect my life

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Alohomora!

And that's magic !"

it bloody would be!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"how do you open a clit?"

Does yours not have velcro?? Zippers are just so last year

over a year ago

You'll get over it

Don't tell me what I feel.

Fine, don't get over it, doesn't affect my life "

Waaaaaah

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Does yours not have velcro?? Zippers are just so last year "

Velcro gets all fluffety though. It's a little tricky when my zipper gets stuck but it's so much easier to clean.

over a year ago

What a bunch of tossers no sense of humour you are on a fucking swingers site that's lol enough no need to try and think you are something

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Velcro gets all fluffety though. It's a little tricky when my zipper gets stuck but it's so much easier to clean.

"

velcro! since when?..i've still got the poppers! but then im quite old..i'm going to have to look into this new-fangled velcro carry on!

over a year ago

Exactly my thought

Methinks he means clitoris. Ach bless him.

"

Methinks OP can lick his own eyebrows if he can lick a Gspot???

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"how do you open a clit?

"

I'm saving up for eyelets... Then I can coordinate ribbons with my lingerie

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"What a bunch of tossers no sense of humour you are on a fucking swingers site that's lol enough no need to try and think you are something "

What did you think you'd get from your post?

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

"

Velcro £2.99 in asdas what a rip off

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

I'm saving up for eyelets... Then I can coordinate ribbons with my lingerie"

I like it. I bet someone has a picture of just such a thing.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Velcro £2.99 in asdas what a rip off"

Ouch.

over a year ago

"What a bunch of tossers no sense of humour you are on a fucking swingers site that's lol enough no need to try and think you are something "

How rude

over a year ago

"What a bunch of tossers no sense of humour you are on a fucking swingers site that's lol enough no need to try and think you are something

"

i make a mistake in the wording a partly educated person would understand

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Velcro £2.99 in asdas what a rip off"

you prick

over a year ago

"What a bunch of tossers no sense of humour you are on a fucking swingers site that's lol enough no need to try and think you are something

How rude "

i'm right

over a year ago

i make a mistake in the wording a partly educated person would understand"

And got mildly teased. You are now resorting to insults. Oh dear oh dear.

over a year ago

How rude i'm right "

I'm left

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

"how do you open a clit?

I like it. I bet someone has a picture of just such a thing. "

Clitoribbons?? Damn... I'm behind the trend already

over a year ago

How rude i'm right

I'm left "

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Clitoribbons?? Damn... I'm behind the trend already "

That's one for sexybrunette that is. Be right up her alley. No pun intended

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Clitoribbons?? Damn... I'm behinwtd the trend already "

wtf

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Velcro £2.99 in asdas what a rip offyou prick"

Iv been called far worse my friend by people i love,give me a big hug ya daft sod xx

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Velcro £2.99 in asdas what a rip offyou prick

Iv been called far worse my friend by people i love,give me a big hug ya daft sod xx"

love you lol

over a year ago

"how do you open a clit?

Velcro £2.99 in asdas what a rip offyou prick

Iv been called far worse my friend by people i love,give me a big hug ya daft sod xxlove you lol"

l

Post new Message to Thread