Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

London Vigil - 6pm Monday

Jump to newest

By *icketysplits OP   Woman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

There is a vigil being held in Potters Fields Park (next to City Hall) at 6pm on Monday.

I was at the Manchester vigil and was very moved by how many people turned out to stand together and show that we have more compassion in common than hate. I'll be at the London vigil tomorrow and know that the same compassion will prevail.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ong legs n LingeireWoman
over a year ago

it up to me neck. :-)

"There is a vigil being held in Potters Fields Park (next to City Hall) at 6pm on Monday.

I was at the Manchester vigil and was very moved by how many people turned out to stand together and show that we have more compassion in common than hate. I'll be at the London vigil tomorrow and know that the same compassion will prevail.

"

Sadly I can't get there but my thoughts will be with all affected by last nights tragic events.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'll be child minding, but thinking of the victims and everyone affected.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"There is a vigil being held in Potters Fields Park (next to City Hall) at 6pm on Monday.

"

Post new Message to Thread