Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Good toys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Last night I had some alone time so I put my wifes vibrator wand on my cock and oh my God it was amazing. After I'd finished I had to have an upside down wank and spunked in my own mouth and all over my face, it turned me on so much!

What are your favourite toys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Last night I had some alone time so I put my wifes vibrator wand on my cock and oh my God it was amazing. After I'd finished I had to have an upside down wank and spunked in my own mouth and all over my face, it turned me on so much!

What are your favourite toys?"

I have a Spider-Man figure with 16 points of articulation and magnets hidden in the soles of his feel so you can stick him to stuff.

Always wanted a Millenium Falcon though...

over a year ago

Wands are really magical

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Last night I had some alone time so I put my wifes vibrator wand on my cock and oh my God it was amazing. After I'd finished I had to have an upside down wank and spunked in my own mouth and all over my face, it turned me on so much!

I have a Spider-Man figure with 16 points of articulation and magnets hidden in the soles of his feel so you can stick him to stuff.

Always wanted a Millenium Falcon though..."

PMSL.....

over a year ago

We don't know each other do we? Lol

over a year ago

"Wands are really magical "

Magical how bloody fast they bring you to climax!

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

What are your favourite toys?"

Did you shake off, wipe, swallow, dunk, drip dry or kiss the missus after?

over a year ago

How do you get upside down?

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"How do you get upside down? "

Probably hangs from the chandalier with tackle in hand.

Don't you just love the forums??

over a year ago

I love my wand

over a year ago

"How do you get upside down?

Don't you just love the forums?? "

Or just fly to Australia, I heard they carry weights around their ankles to keep them from drifting into space!

over a year ago

We don't know each other do we? Lol"

Don't think so... We should hang out, bring yr toys!!!

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I use an artifical vibrating vagina. Also have a life-size artifical womans bum.

over a year ago

"How do you get upside down?

Don't you just love the forums?? "

It was just kind of a 'on the back, legs in the air' kind of manoeuvre... my neck is a bit stiff today I think I need to take up Yoga

over a year ago

"I use an artifical vibrating vagina. Also have a life-size artifical womans bum."

Life-size?!

over a year ago

Don't think so... We should hang out, bring yr toys!!! "

Do they allow wands in Costa?

over a year ago

"I love my wand "

How fast does it make you Cum?

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

We are actually crying with laughter after reading that one.

My little pony anyone?

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

"I use an artifical vibrating vagina. Also have a life-size artifical womans bum.

Life-size?!"

Yeah, it's pocket sized the size of a 20p piece - expandable depending on effort made.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

"I love my wand "

Are you a Wizard then and if so does Harry know??

over a year ago

mrs p loves her new lelo wand

over a year ago

"I use an artifical vibrating vagina. Also have a life-size artifical womans bum."

do you post vids online?

over a year ago

"I use an artifical vibrating vagina. Also have a life-size artifical womans bum.

do you post vids online? "

I second this...! We can watch them together

over a year ago

Don't think so... We should hang out, bring yr toys!!!

Do they allow wands in Costa?

"

So long as you're wearing your wizard's robes and hat!

over a year ago

My little pony anyone? "

Ooooooo! Marvel/Star Wars/MLP crossover?!!

By *rowleyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I still have my original Millenium Falcon

over a year ago

My little pony anyone?

Ooooooo! Marvel/Star Wars/MLP crossover?!!

"

This is pure cos play now baybay

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

my xbox one

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

" my xbox one "

Good choice sir, however i do lean towards my SH Figuarts Star Wars figures, don't get me wrong, the hasbro black series are good, but those japanese figures are so damn pretty

over a year ago

I still have my original Millenium Falcon"

Come join us Crowley! We're having a blast!

over a year ago

" my xbox one

Good choice sir, however i do lean towards my SH Figuarts Star Wars figures, don't get me wrong, the hasbro black series are good, but those japanese figures are so damn pretty "

Aw yeah! They look badass! You can come play too!

over a year ago

Oh goodness wands are simply just devine

over a year ago

"Oh goodness wands are simply just devine "

Indeed they are

By *rowleyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Come join us Crowley! We're having a blast! "

Well I did just get a Transformers MP Megatron

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I had a millennium falcon when I was a kid (not a real one)... and six each of tie-fighters & x-wings.

Cal

By *rowleyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I had a millennium falcon when I was a kid (not a real one)... and six each of tie-fighters & x-wings.

Cal "

I only had one X-Wing and I put the battle damage stickers on it

over a year ago

Well I did just get a Transformers MP Megatron"

Yeah boiiiii!!! I wonder if I've still got my Mask toys somewhere...

over a year ago

Cal "

Holy fuck!!! Coolest kid in school or what?!

Bring 'em along and let's get this party started!

By *rowleyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah boiiiii!!! I wonder if I've still got my Mask toys somewhere..."

I still have my MASK toys

By *dy-ukTV/TS
over a year ago

Alcester

ROFLMAO

I believe hitachi magic wands are fantastic, can get penis sheath attachments too.

over a year ago

ROFLMAO

I believe hitachi magic wands are fantastic, can get penis sheath attachments too. "

But can they do the kessel run in twelve parsecs?

over a year ago

I still have my MASK toys"

You are now my new best friend.

over a year ago

Who wants a go of my Evel Knievel stunt bike?

By *rowleyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I still have my MASK toys

You are now my new best friend. "

I think you might like the room I'm sitting in just now then.

Just one or two Transformers sitting about in here...

over a year ago

ROFLMAO

I believe hitachi magic wands are fantastic, can get penis sheath attachments too. "

What are these sheaths you speak of?!

Post new Message to Thread