Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What is the world coming to?

Jump to newest

By *ellowbabes OP   Couple
over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

As I drive around at this time of day, I see more people out jogging than I do coming home from a night out!! It never used to be like this, where have all the party people gone? Are we entering a new puritanical era?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's gone 6 in the morning, so why would you expect to see people coming home from a night out? X

over a year ago

I used to go out and return home with the milk floats. And with the decline of people having milk delivered and the need for milkmen nowadays. I can't get a lift home with them anymore. I blame this.

By *layful Couple For YouCouple
over a year ago

Lust

"As I drive around at this time of day, I see more people out jogging than I do coming home from a night out!! It never used to be like this, where have all the party people gone? Are we entering a new puritanical era? "

Bloody well hope not, otherwise my physique will never get me laid lol

over a year ago

I'm usually home by midnight if I go out, the latest I've got home from a night out was 4am, and that was my stag night, so it was quite exceptional, I don't have the energy to pull an all nighters any more

over a year ago

"As I drive around at this time of day, I see more people out jogging than I do coming home from a night out!! It never used to be like this, where have all the party people gone? Are we entering a new puritanical era? "

It's too expensive to be out partying all night? Days gone by in my yoof when I could pull an all nighters for £50 and still have change after a taxi, then enjoy the monster hangover.

If I were to attempt the same now, not only would I fail miserably. But it would probably also run a bill up that would make me cry or feel exceptionally guilty for spending.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"It's gone 6 in the morning, so why would you expect to see people coming home from a night out? X"

Every other Saturday I have to go to Birmingham New Street at 7am, revellers are everywhere from their night out, some awful sights.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I drive past an ad for a lap dancing club that's open until 6 a.m. All is not lost

Post new Message to Thread