Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

2 annoying things

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When people hide their profile

People who put profile pics on that are sideways up, not gonna give myself neck ache why can't they just rotate them?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a bit meh about those things, they don't cause enough reaction for me to be annoyed. Similar to silhouette profiles with no pics

How are you going to work out your irritation?

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"I'm a bit meh about those things, they don't cause enough reaction for me to be annoyed. Similar to silhouette profiles with no pics

How are you going to work out your irritation? "

over a year ago

"I'm a bit meh about those things, they don't cause enough reaction for me to be annoyed. Similar to silhouette profiles with no pics

"

You so meh, Pink Panther

over a year ago

Claws away!

over a year ago

Mine are people that use the horrible derogatory word r****d.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

There are often very good reasons why people hide their profile.

My profile is currently hidden because I have to go to the breast clinic next week for investigations into a lump. I'm shit scared it's cancer and don't want the hassle of dealing with dozens of messages at what is a very stressful time.

If you don't like the fact someone has chosen to hide their profile then just move on to the next one

over a year ago

Claws away!"

Oi, that wasn't clawy in intent, just *shrugs*

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

You so meh, Pink Panther "

It's causing me emotional pain

over a year ago

"There are often very good reasons why people hide their profile.

My profile is currently hidden because I have to go to the breast clinic next week for investigations into a lump. I'm shit scared it's cancer and don't want the hassle of dealing with dozens of messages at what is a very stressful time.

If you don't like the fact someone has chosen to hide their profile then just move on to the next one "

Really hope all goes okay next week, sending you love.

over a year ago

"When people hide their profile

People who put profile pics on that are sideways up, not gonna give myself neck ache why can't they just rotate them?!"

I feel your pain, pesky annoying members, they should all go on an IT course to learn to rotate and have better control of their mices to stop them accidentally clicking hide profile XXX

over a year ago

"There are often very good reasons why people hide their profile.

If you don't like the fact someone has chosen to hide their profile then just move on to the next one "

Hope it all goes ok xxx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No need for an IT course it's a simple click of either "rotate horizontal" or "rotate vertical" shouldn't need professor Robert Langdon to come and solve it

Ooh I don't know how I am gonna work out my irritation. Gonna be so hard, probably have to punch walls or attend anger management! Terrible isn't it? It keeps me up at night the stress of it!

I can see how hiding profiles is good for difficult times, but quite a few I have met here do it cos they are married and don't like to be honest lots of sneaky, pesky buggers around.

But hey, we must all sail thru life and not have a bit of a moan now and then cos we are all happy bunnies and we must all jump on and take seriously a little moan from a fellow member.

Meh!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Mine are people that use the horrible derogatory word r****d. "

rabid

rigid

rancid

round

ruined ........ i've no idea sos.

over a year ago

"Mine are people that use the horrible derogatory word r****d.

rabid

rigid

rancid

round

ruined ........ i've no idea sos."

Oh no, it's the completely inappropriate one. There's no reason to use it. I'd use all of your suggestions though

over a year ago

rabid

rigid

rancid

round

Oh no, it's the completely inappropriate one. There's no reason to use it. I'd use all of your suggestions though "

Ripped?

over a year ago

rabid

rigid

rancid

round

Oh no, it's the completely inappropriate one. There's no reason to use it. I'd use all of your suggestions though

Ripped?"

I'm pretty sure it's not that either.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I've still got NO idea what derogatory word begins with r and ends in d....

Ummmmmm rubbered ?

over a year ago

"No need for an IT course it's a simple click of either "rotate horizontal" or "rotate vertical" shouldn't need professor Robert Langdon to come and solve it

Ooh I don't know how I am gonna work out my irritation. Gonna be so hard, probably have to punch walls or attend anger management! Terrible isn't it? It keeps me up at night the stress of it!

I can see how hiding profiles is good for difficult times, but quite a few I have met here do it cos they are married and don't like to be honest lots of sneaky, pesky buggers around.

But hey, we must all sail thru life and not have a bit of a moan now and then cos we are all happy bunnies and we must all jump on and take seriously a little moan from a fellow member.

Meh! "

Moan approved

Post new Message to Thread