Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it wrong?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Someone once sang, 'I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.' Is this true or is a little bump and grind, in fact, wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who knows.

If I could turn back the hands of time, Id ask someone older, who would potentially know. Possibly someone who believes they could fly. I mean, if they could, theyd be the worlds greatest.

over a year ago

Im not sure you'll get an answer you should made just let it go?

over a year ago

Someone else sang that 'If it's wrong I don't wanna be right,' which confuses the matter!

over a year ago

"Someone once sang, 'I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.' Is this true or is a little bump and grind, in fact, wrong?"

On the condition that both parties are agreeable, there is indeed nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.

Bonus points if the bumping and grinding is preceded by the statement "I want to get freaky with you".

over a year ago

"Someone once sang, 'I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.' Is this true or is a little bump and grind, in fact, wrong?

On the condition that both parties are agreeable, there is indeed nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.

Bonus points if the bumping and grinding is preceded by the statement "I want to get freaky with you"."

Any woman who said, 'I wanna get freaky with you,' would indeed get my bonus point

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm more directed towards the wrongness of the language used.

over a year ago

(Nessarosa writing)

I went to the witch doctor and he told me what to do....

Ooo eee, ooo ah ah ting tang

Walla walla, bang bang.

Xxx

By * Kiwis and a BananaMan
over a year ago

Part of your 5 a day

"Who knows.

If I could turn back the hands of time, Id ask someone older, who would potentially know. Possibly someone who believes they could fly. I mean, if they could, theyd be the worlds greatest. "

I see what you did there

Post new Message to Thread