over a year ago

Just wondered what kind of experiences people have had in them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I only ever go in chat to Canada Room at lunch times for my

Funky's Lunch Time Wank-time!®

session where I masturbate furiously for all my friends.

It's largely a pleasant experience. (for me)

P.S. Thanks to all who attended today's

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I only ever go in chat to Canada Room at lunch times for my

P.S. Thanks to all who attended today's "

Aw I missed it

over a year ago

On another note the chatrooms are like any other part of the site, dominated by single guys. If you want noticed go regularly and join in, so many people just lurk.

By *eeBexxWoman
over a year ago

Grangemouth

Had a mixed experience on it. First time I joined I clicked a females cam and turned out it was a bald dude lol

Last time I was in it was far too quiet with nothing really happening so I just left again.

Think it depends on the time of day you go in

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well, Jolly good!

over a year ago

"Just wondered what kind of experiences people have had in them"

I have chatted to a few great people in the chat rooms and cammed with a few!

over a year ago

I've only ever been in there when I'm horny (once a year if your lucky) or when I'm on the nawty step.

PTU xxx

over a year ago

People in chat room usually chat, perv or have mutual virtual fun. Simple as that. Plus you can have a week at someone if they've got a cam, and i know that i personnaly enjoy showing myself on cam sometimes, and you get have some great laugh over there.

And chat rooms are nice, but when it's full of dudes capable of only talking women, and saying stuff as : nice tits, nice pussy, etc (droolers), well it's a bit more annoying in my humble opinion.

But there's 4 kind of people on fab, that's what i've noticed;

-people using the forum only

-people using the chat room only

-people using both

-people using none

over a year ago

Wasn't me, though. I'm not bald. Not yet

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

P.S. Thanks to all who attended today's "

What time EXACTLY is lunchtime

I'm not a fan generally, I hop in now and then but convo is generally in full flow and I feel like I'd be butting in, so I sneak back out.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Aw I missed it "

Ah sorry, next show will be Monday now.

However for 3 internets I will happily jizz for you privately.

over a year ago

I pop on there occasionally, for a bit of light entertainment. The dialogue can be amusing at times.

over a year ago

Thanks I like to approach them in the right spirit)
"Had a mixed experience on it. First time I joined I clicked a females cam and turned out it was a bald dude lol

Last time I was in it was far too quiet with nothing really happening so I just left again.

Think it depends on the time of day you go in"

over a year ago

I used to watch but sometimes I can't see the willy, as it's too small so don't bother know

over a year ago

"I've only ever been in there when I'm horny (once a year if your lucky) or when I'm on the nawty step.

PTU xxx"

Once a year!

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Aint used it for ages. Had previously had a few people watch me have a wank in there a few times.

On another site there used to be a good bbw room that had a few regulars.

But I haven't used the chat rooms on here this time around with any regularity and I think that's what you have to do to get 'known' as it were.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I don't mind going on cam in the bi chatroom every now and then, people can be very nice and complimentary but you can sometimes get flooded with PM's. It should pop up a window asking if you want to chat not just automatically just you to their chat. Although I was on on Saturday and out of nowhere I suddenly noticed a full time tgirls was throwing an awful lot of abuse and insults my way out of nowhere, I hadn't spoken to her or anything and the mods did nothing about it, considering they kick and ban people within 5 seconds of someone trying to direct I think they could do a better job. I was told after she left she does it all the time and sometimes gets banned but then the next day she's back with a new name. They need to be able to block by i.p address and not just profile.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"What time EXACTLY is lunchtime "

I will PM you details and time, I dont want to post them here as I get a lot freeloaders muscling in on the wank action. It's just for friends.

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

I've never been in them

over a year ago

"I don't mind going on cam in the bi chatroom every now and then, people can be very nice and complimentary but you can sometimes get flooded with PM's. It should pop up a window asking if you want to chat not just automatically just you to their chat. Although I was on on Saturday and out of nowhere I suddenly noticed a full time tgirls was throwing an awful lot of abuse and insults my way out of nowhere, I hadn't spoken to her or anything and the mods did nothing about it, considering they kick and ban people within 5 seconds of someone trying to direct I think they could do a better job. I was told after she left she does it all the time and sometimes gets banned but then the next day she's back with a new name. They need to be able to block by i.p address and not just profile."

For the pm you can choose who can pm you, Anybody, friends only or Nobody. So that's an option too.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I don't mind going on cam in the bi chatroom every now and then, people can be very nice and complimentary but you can sometimes get flooded with PM's. It should pop up a window asking if you want to chat not just automatically just you to their chat. Although I was on on Saturday and out of nowhere I suddenly noticed a full time tgirls was throwing an awful lot of abuse and insults my way out of nowhere, I hadn't spoken to her or anything and the mods did nothing about it, considering they kick and ban people within 5 seconds of someone trying to direct I think they could do a better job. I was told after she left she does it all the time and sometimes gets banned but then the next day she's back with a new name. They need to be able to block by i.p address and not just profile.

For the pm you can choose who can pm you, Anybody, friends only or Nobody. So that's an option too."

Sorry the abuse and stuff was in main chat not a pm which is why I didn't notice it at first

over a year ago

"People in chat room usually chat, perv or have mutual virtual fun. Simple as that. Plus you can have a week at someone if they've got a cam, and i know that i personnaly enjoy showing myself on cam sometimes, and you get have some great laugh over there.

And chat rooms are nice, but when it's full of dudes capable of only talking women, and saying stuff as : nice tits, nice pussy, etc (droolers), well it's a bit more annoying in my humble opinion.

But there's 4 kind of people on fab, that's what i've noticed;

-people using the forum only

-people using the chat room only

-people using both

-people using none"

Yes, I like people who can say witty, interesting things, who have a positive, inclusive outlook. So sexy

over a year ago

You can't pm anyone if using a phone.

over a year ago

What time EXACTLY is lunchtime

I'm not a fan generally, I hop in now and then but convo is generally in full flow and I feel like I'd be butting in, so I sneak back out. "

Yes, that's how I feel , exactly

over a year ago

Every now and then, I like the chat rooms. Yes it's very chap dominated, but you can deal with that as you wish. When there are fun people in there, they are entertaining. When it's a bundle of "show me your arse/boobs/foof" it's a tad dull.

When my inner exhibitionist has an urge, they are amusing.

over a year ago

"I pop on there occasionally, for a bit of light entertainment. The dialogue can be amusing at times."
ooh, let me know when

over a year ago

"I've never been in them "
I'm sure

over a year ago

"Every now and then, I like the chat rooms. Yes it's very chap dominated, but you can deal with that as you wish. When there are fun people in there, they are entertaining. When it's a bundle of "show me your arse/boobs/foof" it's a tad dull.

When my inner exhibitionist has an urge, they are amusing. "

That's my kind of room (but without all those other annoying blokes )

over a year ago

I haven't gone in the chat rooms in a while, but I generally like them. I just use them to masturbate, so I get chatting to a guy and we make eachother cum. It's fun.

I don't go in there to chat and I think some of the regulars get bitchy when an unknown woman goes in and just gets down to business. They see it as attention seeking if you're just there to get off (I've had a few nasty comments)....but since I'm not generally interested in their opinions, it works perfectly for my needs. Lots of hot guys in there

over a year ago

I used them for a while when I started using Fab. I'd previously been on another site where the Chat functionality was much better and where they didn't have a forum. I've never gone on cam on the fab chat rooms though.

over a year ago

"I haven't gone in the chat rooms in a while, but I generally like them. I just use them to masturbate, so I get chatting to a guy and we make eachother cum. It's fun.

I don't go in there to chat and I think some of the regulars get bitchy when an unknown woman goes in and just gets down to business. They see it as attention seeking if you're just there to get off (I've had a few nasty comments)....but since I'm not generally interested in their opinions, it works perfectly for my needs. Lots of hot guys in there "

I like your attitude!

over a year ago

"I haven't gone in the chat rooms in a while, but I generally like them. I just use them to masturbate, so I get chatting to a guy and we make eachother cum. It's fun.

I don't go in there to chat and I think some of the regulars get bitchy when an unknown woman goes in and just gets down to business. They see it as attention seeking if you're just there to get off (I've had a few nasty comments)....but since I'm not generally interested in their opinions, it works perfectly for my needs. Lots of hot guys in there "

I've never had that experience; albeit I venture in only very rarely.

On the contrary, my experience has been that us girls stick together particularly when faced with the kind of wombles who think saying "oooh such and such is so much hotter than high heels" or vice versa will either curry favour or cause a cat fight.

It's a bit of fun, not a competition and there's room for everyone who can remain polite amd light hearted.

over a year ago

The chat can be very hard to follow in there at times, but been on can a few times now and quite enjoyed it

over a year ago

I don't go in there to chat and I think some of the regulars get bitchy when an unknown woman goes in and just gets down to business. They see it as attention seeking if you're just there to get off (I've had a few nasty comments)....but since I'm not generally interested in their opinions, it works perfectly for my needs. Lots of hot guys in there

On the contrary, my experience has been that us girls stick together particularly when faced with the kind of wombles who think saying "oooh such and such is so much hotter than high heels" or vice versa will either curry favour or cause a cat fight.

It's a bit of fun, not a competition and there's room for everyone who can remain polite amd light hearted. "

I went in once and was talking to a guy privately and I took off my top. The main chat had some guys saying stuff to me. Then one of the woman who was a regular said how "some women need to take off their top in order to get attention" and a few other nice things. It wasn't the only time it's happened, just the most recent.

So yeah, it does happen. I think it doesn't help that I don't go in often and don't usually talk to the women much at all because I'm there for the guys...

over a year ago

It's a bit of fun, not a competition and there's room for everyone who can remain polite amd light hearted.

I went in once and was talking to a guy privately and I took off my top. The main chat had some guys saying stuff to me. Then one of the woman who was a regular said how "some women need to take off their top in order to get attention" and a few other nice things. It wasn't the only time it's happened, just the most recent.

So yeah, it does happen. I think it doesn't help that I don't go in often and don't usually talk to the women much at all because I'm there for the guys..."

god some people can be so bitter

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

They are not about chat.

'Everyone' swears and makes playground sex comments

over a year ago

"Just wondered what kind of experiences people have had in them

They are not about chat.

"

Some do sex too...I've heard.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

They are not about chat.

Some do sex too...I've heard.

"

Im pretty shocked at that. Imagine the smell.

over a year ago

I'm going in to have a look now.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I (Mart) am a regular in Welsh chat, its great, can be quiet sometimes, but it can also be a real giggle, great way to stay in touch with friends.

over a year ago

Only tend to go in Scotland chat room, it's usually friendly people just chatting.

Don't use it to perve or to cam.

Though have met a few people through chat rooms at local socials.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I find them tedious x

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

Its a great place if you want to add to your blocking list,

I have made some great friends in there and I mainly stick to watching and talking to the same people but if you are easily offended its not for you,

A little tip, If like me you find it moves to fast to read, Go through the list and block the people who are talking the most shite, Making repeated crude comments or blank profiles, You don't see what they say/they cant see what you say or see your cam and it slows down the chat a litle

over a year ago

I find it funny that in between all the sex talk there's a convo about a kid's appendix problem. Surreal.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I find them tedious x"

Welllllllll I didn't want to say but...... they are mind numbingly fucking tedious if you are expecting chat.

If you want to watch someone's bits tho..... I guess that's less tedious.

By *odramamaleMan
over a year ago

near

They are not about chat.

"

i think the men can get a bit desperate pleading and kissing arse even arguing with each other.

For what? To see a grainy glimpse of booby in a two inch box.

Dont fukkin get it.

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

I normally only use the bi chat room, usually when I'm in there I'm normally demonstrating one or other of my toys. Whilst I get a lot of positive comments I sometimes wonder if there are as many or more people quietly cringing and wishing they could wash their eyes out.

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

I use to enjoy the chat rooms but I seem to have lost the knack of conversation or maybe its just them ignoring me

over a year ago

Who said that lol

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

"Who said that lol "
. the invisible man

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

Our experience of the chat rooms has been nothing but positive and they will always hold a soft spot for us.......we met in midlands room

We rarely have much time to use them now but before I moved in with shaggy we used them every single day, first thing in the morning before we went to work and then we'd be on there after work until bed time. Admittedly we would mainly be in pm but would also chat to others too.

The wankers and cam bunnies have always held no interest for either of us, we were there to chat. Playing on cam wasn't for us either. Hence why we used a regional room and not directing

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

We both spend a lot of time in the chat rooms on here (mainly the South West room). Vik is at home most of the day and I'm in my own office during the day and we both normally leave it open for general banter and chat throughout the day with each other and other people.

We met 11 years ago in a chat room on another site and so chat is pretty normal for us. I work in IT and spend most of my working time in work chat as my team is spread across the globe. Just got to double check what I'm typing where!

We've met lots of great people via the chat rooms on here and shagged quite a few of them too! As well as come away with some true friends. The kind that now know your family and vice versa.

We both have the view we wouldn't sleep with someone we couldn't hold a conversation with. So for us chat can help get to know people better. Or conversely filter out people who we wouldn't want to meet.

Occasionally we get an urge of exhibitionism and play on cam now and then.

-Matt

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Our experience of the chat rooms has been nothing but positive and they will always hold a soft spot for us.......we met in midlands room

We rarely have much time to use them now but before I moved in with shaggy we used them every single day, first thing in the morning before we went to work and then we'd be on there after work until bed time. Admittedly we would mainly be in pm but would also chat to others too.

The wankers and cam bunnies have always held no interest for either of us, we were there to chat. Playing on cam wasn't for us either. Hence why we used a regional room and not directing"

Heapsies

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I spent a long time in chat, the Midlands room mainly. Met some great people and still see some of them

over a year ago

there a giggle,i normally have a right good laugh on cam on fab

over a year ago

"We both spend a lot of time in the chat rooms on here (mainly the South West room). Vik is at home most of the day and I'm in my own office during the day and we both normally leave it open for general banter and chat throughout the day with each other and other people.

We met 11 years ago in a chat room on another site and so chat is pretty normal for us. I work in IT and spend most of my working time in work chat as my team is spread across the globe. Just got to double check what I'm typing where!

We've met lots of great people via the chat rooms on here and shagged quite a few of them too! As well as come away with some true friends. The kind that now know your family and vice versa.

We both have the view we wouldn't sleep with someone we couldn't hold a conversation with. So for us chat can help get to know people better. Or conversely filter out people who we wouldn't want to meet.

Occasionally we get an urge of exhibitionism and play on cam now and then.

-Matt"

That's really lush to hear! I love that it's just a normal part of your life and I love that you met 11 years ago in a chat room!

I'm going to dip my toes in the chat room at some point. But my heart will always be here...

By *rowleyMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I like dropping in every so often.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I didn't do the cam thing though

over a year ago

"I didn't do the cam thing though "

I do,,its hilarious

over a year ago

Aw I missed it

Ah sorry, next show will be Monday now.

However for 3 internets I will happily jizz for you privately."

Only three internets?! Ladies! This is a BARGAIN!!!

Monkey, you're selling yourself to cheap brother!!!

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

They are not about chat.

"

Faf behind the bike sheds Granny?

*sniggers & runs away....

By *oi_LucyCouple
over a year ago

Barbados

"I didn't do the cam thing though

I do,,its hilarious"

Yes, it can be a scream.

One guy was asking Vik if she was wearing stockings. She went off and came back with one over her head bank-robber style and just continued to chat to him on cam.

And her impressions of a sex doll on cam are legendary.

And her response to someone asking if she still had her sparkly buttplug in that they'd seen earlier: "No, I'm drinking tea. How terribly un-British would that be?" [she is extremely well spoken. Posh some might say]

Maybe you have to be there. Lol

-Matt

Post new Message to Thread