By *uby0000 OP   Woman
over a year ago

hertfordshire

concert being shown on BBC one sunday at 6pm loads of guests

will you be watching?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, but good for her and the others for taking part, it must be still very raw for her!

over a year ago

I'll be watching. She's strong to do it so soon.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

" good for her and the others for taking part, it must be still very raw for her! "

I also personally think its a little too soon as it will still be very raw for a lot of people

over a year ago

" good for her and the others for taking part, it must be still very raw for her!

I also personally think its a little too soon as it will still be very raw for a lot of people "

I agree with this

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

My daughter will be there,she's desperately trying to find someone to go with. She only managed to get one ticket,it wouldn't allow her to buy two! Problem is she's only 15!

over a year ago

"My daughter will be there,she's desperately trying to find someone to go with. She only managed to get one ticket,it wouldn't allow her to buy two! Problem is she's only 15!"

Maybe make a post on her Facebook to see if any of her school mates are going or friends of friends ?

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"My daughter will be there,she's desperately trying to find someone to go with. She only managed to get one ticket,it wouldn't allow her to buy two! Problem is she's only 15!

Maybe make a post on her Facebook to see if any of her school mates are going or friends of friends ? "

She's done that no-one is going ir wasn't able to get ticketsv. Her friend who she was trying to get a ticket for as well has fallen out with her as she doesn't believe my daughter could only get one ticket . May try local radio tomorrow see if she can tag along with someone who has kid's,not ideal

over a year ago

I'm probably in the minority, but I think it's a really good idea to hold it so soon. What better way to show the worlds terrorists (who will no doubt hear of the concert) that we, as a nation won't be cowed into submission or hiding due to their actions. In holding an event so soon after the awful attack, shows a united front to those people who continue to wish harm upon us.

Fuck terrorism, fuck terrorists, fuck the supporters of terrorists.

over a year ago

"My daughter will be there,she's desperately trying to find someone to go with. She only managed to get one ticket,it wouldn't allow her to buy two! Problem is she's only 15!

Maybe make a post on her Facebook to see if any of her school mates are going or friends of friends ?

She's done that no-one is going ir wasn't able to get ticketsv. Her friend who she was trying to get a ticket for as well has fallen out with her as she doesn't believe my daughter could only get one ticket . May try local radio tomorrow see if she can tag along with someone who has kid's,not ideal "

The chances of finding someone who will be in the same seating area will be slim, But if you feel she is mature enough to be on her own for a few hours then why don't you take her yourself and ask a family member or friend to tag along to keep you company while you wait, It only 10 minutes away from the Trafford centre

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

She's done that no-one is going ir wasn't able to get ticketsv. Her friend who she was trying to get a ticket for as well has fallen out with her as she doesn't believe my daughter could only get one ticket . May try local radio tomorrow see if she can tag along with someone who has kid's,not ideal

The chances of finding someone who will be in the same seating area will be slim, But if you feel she is mature enough to be on her own for a few hours then why don't you take her yourself and ask a family member or friend to tag along to keep you company while you wait, It only 10 minutes away from the Trafford centre "

She's standing,her dad is actually taking and bringing her back that's not the issue really. She's supposed to be accompanied by an adult because of her age,even though her and her friend got into the Bruno Mars concert by themselves. She know's Old Trafford as she's watched the football there,I'm worried she'll chicken out of being in there by herself understandably. I know she's regret it though as she's been a Miley Cyrus fan since being little.

over a year ago

The chances of finding someone who will be in the same seating area will be slim, But if you feel she is mature enough to be on her own for a few hours then why don't you take her yourself and ask a family member or friend to tag along to keep you company while you wait, It only 10 minutes away from the Trafford centre

She's standing,her dad is actually taking and bringing her back that's not the issue really. She's supposed to be accompanied by an adult because of her age,even though her and her friend got into the Bruno Mars concert by themselves. She know's Old Trafford as she's watched the football there,I'm worried she'll chicken out of being in there by herself understandably. I know she's regret it though as she's been a Miley Cyrus fan since being little."

I thought it was old Trafford cricket ground

over a year ago

I hear £7 million has been raised so far for the victims families.

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

She's standing,her dad is actually taking and bringing her back that's not the issue really. She's supposed to be accompanied by an adult because of her age,even though her and her friend got into the Bruno Mars concert by themselves. She know's Old Trafford as she's watched the football there,I'm worried she'll chicken out of being in there by herself understandably. I know she's regret it though as she's been a Miley Cyrus fan since being little..

I thought it was old Trafford cricket ground "

It is at the old Trafford cricket ground... I was asked to work it but I can't as I won't have time before my holiday

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

She's standing,her dad is actually taking and bringing her back that's not the issue really. She's supposed to be accompanied by an adult because of her age,even though her and her friend got into the Bruno Mars concert by themselves. She know's Old Trafford as she's watched the football there,I'm worried she'll chicken out of being in there by herself understandably. I know she's regret it though as she's been a Miley Cyrus fan since being little..

I thought it was old Trafford cricket ground "

Oh I don't know,better get her to check you may be right!

over a year ago

"I'm probably in the minority, but I think it's a really good idea to hold it so soon. What better way to show the worlds terrorists (who will no doubt hear of the concert) that we, as a nation won't be cowed into submission or hiding due to their actions. In holding an event so soon after the awful attack, shows a united front to those people who continue to wish harm upon us.

Fuck terrorism, fuck terrorists, fuck the supporters of terrorists. "

Yep. I agree with this. Fuck em. Life and the show must go on. Otherwise they win.

over a year ago

Oh I don't know,better get her to check you may be right! "

, it's confusing!

They should rename one old old Trafford and the other not so old Trafford.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Is it really a good idea for her to go alone? You will be so worried for her.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

No way

Just another PR stunt.

Spend the money on getting the special forces to take these cowards out instead of all this pussy footing around.

Throwing money at it won't stop the problem.

Rant over.

Ps if you see us running for government then vote me!

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Is it really a good idea for her to go alone? You will be so worried for her. "

I didn't want her to go fullstop,now she may be in there by herself is even worse. I don't want to pass on my fear to her though,I just hope something materialises over the next couple of day's

over a year ago

"Is it really a good idea for her to go alone? You will be so worried for her.

I didn't want her to go fullstop,now she may be in there by herself is even worse. I don't want to pass on my fear to her though,I just hope something materialises over the next couple of day's "

If she makes friends easily, she won't be alone in there.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Oh I don't know,better get her to check you may be right! , it's confusing!

"

Yeah it's the cricket ground isn't it,I'm sure her dad know's where that is. She was just in such a panic trying to get tickets don't think she really took much in.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I didn't want her to go fullstop,now she may be in there by herself is even worse. I don't want to pass on my fear to her though,I just hope something materialises over the next couple of day's

If she makes friends easily, she won't be alone in there. "

Well she does,but she's not really been in this position before.

over a year ago

Oh I don't know,better get her to check you may be right! , it's confusing!

Yeah it's the cricket ground isn't it,I'm sure her dad know's where that is. She was just in such a panic trying to get tickets don't think she really took much in."

Yeah I sort of knew it was I just didn't like breaking it to you .

I'm a cricket fan so know it well, the whole ball rubbing thing just attracted me in to it

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Well she does,but she's not really been in this position before."

Also if she has to be accompanied by an adult she may not be allowed access.

over a year ago

"I'm probably in the minority, but I think it's a really good idea to hold it so soon. What better way to show the worlds terrorists (who will no doubt hear of the concert) that we, as a nation won't be cowed into submission or hiding due to their actions. In holding an event so soon after the awful attack, shows a united front to those people who continue to wish harm upon us.

Fuck terrorism, fuck terrorists, fuck the supporters of terrorists. "

I agree. The fact that it's so soon might be good in that people won't have time to worry, and just go and enjoy it.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Also if she has to be accompanied by an adult she may not be allowed access. "

Yeah that's why we're trying to find an adult with kid's that she can just walk in with as a last resort.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Yeah that's why we're trying to find an adult with kid's that she can just walk in with as a last resort."

I hope you manage to sort it out OP, fingers crossed.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

" good for her and the others for taking part, it must be still very raw for her!

I also personally think its a little too soon as it will still be very raw for a lot of people

I agree with this "

I do too, but hope they all enjoy.

over a year ago

Yeah that's why we're trying to find an adult with kid's that she can just walk in with as a last resort."

It's probably going to be the safest concert going. Like the day after 911 was the safest day to fly.

There is going to be a huge amount of security. (Which is likely going to prevent her getting in alone if anything) but I suspect with the shear amount of focus by the security services over the last week, all the reason behind it, it will

Be nothing but a very civilised, very 'together' occasion

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Yeah that's why we're trying to find an adult with kid's that she can just walk in with as a last resort.

It's probably going to be the safest concert going. Like the day after 911 was the safest day to fly.

There is going to be a huge amount of security. (Which is likely going to prevent her getting in alone if anything) but I suspect with the shear amount of focus by the security services over the last week, all the reason behind it, it will

Be nothing but a very civilised, very 'together' occasion "

I'm hoping as a last resort her and her dad can approach an adult with kid's walking along that she can just walk in with,it'll be a shame if she misses it. It's taken the shine of it for her a little and lost a so called friend who didn't believe she could only get one ticket

over a year ago

"

"

That's coz there were no flights the day after 911

over a year ago

I'd love to fuck arianna grande I think she's a sexy little minx

By *eavenscentitCouple
over a year ago

barnstaple

No...good on them all though

By *eliciousladyWoman
over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

"I hear £7 million has been raised so far for the victims families."

Do you know how they are using the donations?

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I'd love to fuck arianna grande I think she's a sexy little minx"

I don't think the thread is for this kind of fantasy!

over a year ago

"

That's coz there were no flights the day after 911 "

Only in US airspace

By *oyce69Man
over a year ago

Driffield

Disappointed to see that that there are some individuals who are selling tickets on ebay for highly inflated prices.

By *amesLeedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds City Centre Apartment

She's maybe the sexiest bird in the fukin wooooooorld!!!! *jizzes*

By *htcMan
over a year ago

MK

No won't be watching. But others can. Not my type of singer.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"No won't be watching. But others can. Not my type of singer."

There's 12 act's!

over a year ago

"No won't be watching. But others can. Not my type of singer.

There's 12 act's! "

So they say!.

You told me the fence was only 3 feet high

over a year ago

"Disappointed to see that that there are some individuals who are selling tickets on ebay for highly inflated prices. "

Yeah I saw that and there's people saying they were at the Ariana Grande concert to get free tickets to this one and selling them on.

over a year ago

"Disappointed to see that that there are some individuals who are selling tickets on ebay for highly inflated prices.

Yeah I saw that and there's people saying they were at the Ariana Grande concert to get free tickets to this one and selling them on. "

Yeah what a bunch of lowlifes.

But no want watch it i doubt i guess it turn into a cringe factor put really hope the acts have a bit more dignity.

over a year ago

I'll be watching the concert and just want to add shame on you if you sell your tickets on or claim you were originally there...!

over a year ago

I havent heard or knew who she was until last week. I will watch it too.

over a year ago

"concert being shown on BBC one sunday at 6pm loads of guests

will you be watching?"

No.

By *oby BestMan
over a year ago

the shires

[Removed by poster at 03/06/17 06:26:59]