Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

why only her face pic???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why does it seem that so many couples are happy to show the females face to the public, but insist on hiding the males face.

Surely if someone recognises her, then they're going to know who the guy is anyway, so the only reason I can think of is self esteem issues. It's out us off messaging a fair few couples now.

I know this isn't always the case, and sometimes it's the guy you can see, although those profiles seem to be much rarer. Just seems that it's a bit unfair really. What do you guys think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why does it seem that so many couples are happy to show the females face to the public, but insist on hiding the males face.

Surely if someone recognises her, then they're going to know who the guy is anyway, so the only reason I can think of is self esteem issues. It's out us off messaging a fair few couples now.

I know this isn't always the case, and sometimes it's the guy you can see, although those profiles seem to be much rarer. Just seems that it's a bit unfair really. What do you guys think?"

Agreed.. we have both, you are meeting us as a couple so we both need to appeal right?

over a year ago

"Why does it seem that so many couples are happy to show the females face to the public, but insist on hiding the males face.

I know this isn't always the case, and sometimes it's the guy you can see, although those profiles seem to be much rarer. Just seems that it's a bit unfair really. What do you guys think?"

Maybe it's a way of generating interest..don't know. But yeh there's a few single sex couple photo galleries around, meh, whatever, I reckon. Their profile, I guess, eh?

over a year ago

Well let's cut to the chase shall we?

And please sound that "potentially controversial viewpoint klaxon" now ...

It's a gross generalisation I know (and not true for all Swinging couples of course) but, lets be honest, it's mainly the female half of the couple that most people are interested in anyway, isn't it!? As with the rest of Fab it's the ladies that hold most of the power and attraction and who most are interested in bedding!

So profiles that focus mainly on her will appeal to most. The guy is an inconvenience to be tolerated to get access to the lady!

As I say, not true for all. But it is for many, enough to satisfy their demand for Swinging partners and hence no incentive to change!

over a year ago

A lot of couples, the male half just watches, so if he isn't directly involved in the play but SHE is, then it would make sense to only show her face.

That's just one possible example mind.

But that being said, I haven't seen that many couples profiles with either face on show to the public, to be fair.

over a year ago

i am okay with my job with my face being shown. Mr isn't. We always send one when contacting people x

over a year ago

None of the messages we've received have asked to see a pic of Paul, but then we're only looking to meet single guys currently, so that may be why!

over a year ago

"A lot of couples, the male half just watches, so if he isn't directly involved in the play but SHE is, then it would make sense to only show her face.

But that being said, I haven't seen that many couples profiles with either face on show to the public, to be fair."

We are an exception then!

over a year ago

"Well let's cut to the chase shall we?

It's a gross generalisation I know (and not true for all Swinging couples of course) but, lets be honest, it's mainly the female half of the couple that most people are interested in anyway, isn't it!? As with the rest of Fab it's the ladies that hold most of the power and attraction and who most are interested in bedding!

So profiles that focus mainly on her will appeal to most. The guy is an inconvenience to be tolerated to get access to the lady!

As I say, not true for all. But it is for many, enough to satisfy their demand for Swinging partners and hence no incentive to change! "

I definitely agree with this. The female half of the couple is generally the most desired after. It's not true for all, but most. So the unique selling point is put out for all to see

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Agree op,but often no pics of male at all .

Thats fine if they want single men only,but if lookinh for couples they should have shots of both.

Miss

over a year ago

She's the bait

over a year ago

"Agree op,but often no pics of male at all .

Thats fine if they want single men only,but if lookinh for couples they should have shots of both.

Miss"

A lot want bi women.

over a year ago

Because women are far hotter then men in ALL cases!

Men need to be hidden away, seen and not heard.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

Mabey its the same resoun as y you have 13 piks and onley 1 is of mail.

Just a thort

over a year ago

We don't have face pics on public, and agree more pics of me (female) but that's what the couples we meet want to see. Mr pics are limited because we know some of the men he works with are on here and as leader he would have a difficult time at work doing his job if anyone knew. X

over a year ago

"A lot of couples, the male half just watches, so if he isn't directly involved in the play but SHE is, then it would make sense to only show her face.

But that being said, I haven't seen that many couples profiles with either face on show to the public, to be fair.

We are an exception then! "

Bloody hell..I just had to look. .

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

May not be the woman's partner in the photos.

over a year ago

"Because women are far hotter then men in ALL cases!

Men need to be hidden away, seen and not heard. "

*sulks* I'm off to hide my profile ..

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Agree op,but often no pics of male at all .

Miss

A lot want bi women."

I get that,but she would still need to see male id think

Plus they message us and I'm straight,o just feel like im irrelevant with these profiles sometimes

over a year ago

You're just a bloody sexy

I mean sexist, you're very sexist, you may well be one of the sexiest sexists I've encountered

over a year ago

Very true

over a year ago

*sulks* I'm off to hide my profile .. "

Shhh, I can still hear you!

over a year ago

You're just a bloody sexy

I mean sexist, you're very sexist, you may well be one of the sexiest sexists I've encountered "

Pussy power

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Nooo don't say that,I want men! Well just one man will do

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

. To be fair I wouldn't expect to see any face pics on a profile, so seeing at least one is always a bonus

If it's something that puts you off then move along trouble is you could be passing up a wonderful opportunity to find a couple that you both find attractive just because you have an inbuilt reaction that the reason for no male face pic is disingenuous, having said that, what you never know, you'll never miss Mrs blue eyes

over a year ago

"Well let's cut to the chase shall we?

As I say, not true for all. But it is for many, enough to satisfy their demand for Swinging partners and hence no incentive to change! "

I'm not talking about the ones who focus on her, I'm talking about couples who openly show the girl's face, and then in the next picture of him, they have something hiding his face.

It's women that most men are after true, but it is a very sweeping generalisation, as many women like both sexes, and some guys are bi, so I get that in the standard model you're probably right, it's not quite the situation I'm getting at.

over a year ago

I know this isn't always the case, and sometimes it's the guy you can see, although those profiles seem to be much rarer. Just seems that it's a bit unfair really. What do you guys think? i am okay with my job with my face being shown. Mr isn't. We always send one when contacting people x"

See I only half get this, surely if you're seen by someone who could impact his career, they could know him too?

over a year ago

"Mabey its the same resoun as y you have 13 piks and onley 1 is of mail.

Just a thort "

I'm aware that female pics get the attention, that's not the point I'm making. If I expected her to show her face publicly, then I would too.

over a year ago

Some couples who only show the female, could be just a guy on his own pretending to be a couple, I know from first hand experience, met a couple turned up at there house, oh sorry she's had to nip out, it's just me here, bye then mate

By *earandmonkeyCouple
over a year ago

uxbridge

My hubby says that its the female half of the couples that seals the deals hence why some profiles have no pictures of the male at all but i personally want to see whats on offer for me as well as him

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

"Mabey its the same resoun as y you have 13 piks and onley 1 is of mail.

Just a thort

I'm aware that female pics get the attention, that's not the point I'm making. If I expected her to show her face publicly, then I would too."

I think I mite have miss understood your 1st post.

Ovoisley people do wot thay want to do I'm not going to make anyone do anything but I do agree that if your a cupall and you meet as a cupall and you have face piks then you both shood be them.

Post new Message to Thread