Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How good is this

Jump to newest

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

I bought a mattress which was faulty. It is getting refunded and a courier is picking it up Friday. I didn't know this until today as the couriers offices were shut so didn't have confirmation.

The retailer had confirmed a refund however, so yesterday I looked around and bought a new frame and mattress *from different places. The frame is hand built in 3 days so I picked next Monday for delivery. I also went mattress shopping - they had one in stock, which is getting deliver on Saturday (bought before I knew my mattress was being collected).

So my old mattress is getting taken away Friday, new one delivered Saturday and new base delivered Monday. Just have to sort/sell the old frame. Kinda like bedroom Jenga even though I didn't plan it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its all good til you get rid of one and the new one doesnt arrive when its meant to! That happened to me, 5 nights on the bloody sofa!!

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

Well it is even if it's just about a fucking mattress

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

"Its all good til you get rid of one and the new one doesnt arrive when its meant to! That happened to me, 5 nights on the bloody sofa!!"

ooo dear.. hadn't thought about that.

and responded above before your reply. Realised I had made a thread about a bed

over a year ago

We are having a new trampoline delivered because ours was faulty. They dont have ours in stock any more so they are delivering one that is £70 more then our original one... result.

More bouncing fun to be had!

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

Good deal in time for summer too!

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"We are having a new trampoline delivered because ours was faulty. They dont have ours in stock any more so they are delivering one that is £70 more then our original one... result.

More bouncing fun to be had! "

I bet you're walking on air

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"We are having a new trampoline delivered because ours was faulty. They dont have ours in stock any more so they are delivering one that is £70 more then our original one... result.

More bouncing fun to be had!

I bet you're walking on air "

Fuck. I should have said jumping for joy

over a year ago

When you going to christen the new bed? Get a good matress protector

over a year ago

So in summary OP you need an overnight meet Friday, cos you have nowhere to sleep, and an orgy at yours on Monday to test the new bed. Chuck in a raffle for the old bed frame and you have a package deal

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

"When you going to christen the new bed? Get a good matress protector "

Currently searching for some mega xl condoms for the entire bed it cost that much. It's staying a virgin for as long as I can stand it.

By *oodmess OP   Man
over a year ago

yumsville

So!

My old mattress had to be wrapped in plastic ready to be taken away. I begrudgingly hiked it downstairs yesterday and taped it up.

My old base is now dismantled. Underbed storage moved, room hoovered and tidied everything up - air-bed out and bed made. Knock - knock 6:50am they pick my mattress up.

New mattress arrives tomorrow and base arrives shortly after. Really looking forward to putting it together Can understand why you don't buy a mattress for 8 years!

Post new Message to Thread