Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Quit and then returned to FAB

Jump to newest

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

How many men, women and couples have quit Fab and then returned and the reason why?

I have done it once because started to see a girl for a while.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I left at the end of November - the time was right and at the time I had no intention of returning.

I rejoined sometime aroud March I think as I was bored one day and signed just to browse the forums. I haven't met anyone even for a social since rejoining but might dip my toe again in a few weeks when time allows!

over a year ago

Left and returned several times over the years. I may seek counselling so that next time I stay away

over a year ago

I quit when I got the arse. I came back when I got horny again

over a year ago

"I quit when I got the arse. I came back when I got horny again "

You *always* got the arse.

Phwoaaaar.

over a year ago

I've never quit,I just shape shift

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Lickety has never left and returned but before she was born there were two other profiles that were stalked off the site.

over a year ago

I've left twice.

I'm temperamental and get fed up of the site so leave, but then hanker for cock so come back.

over a year ago

We're here to stay. If we quit we lose our verifications which tell a story. It's bad enough when friends leave and we lose part of the story.

Mrs

over a year ago

"We're here to stay. If we quit we lose our verifications which tell a story. It's bad enough when friends leave and we lose part of the story.

Mrs"

I had lots of lovely veris (well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! ) which I lost on leaving

I also lost a number of photos I quite liked but where the only version was on here and I didn't save then down before UNLOSing .. schoolboy error!

over a year ago

"We're here to stay. If we quit we lose our verifications which tell a story. It's bad enough when friends leave and we lose part of the story.

Mrs

I had lots of lovely veris (well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!! ) which I lost on leaving

I also lost a number of photos I quite liked but where the only version was on here and I didn't save then down before UNLOSing .. schoolboy error! "

Better hide the profile next time you want to take a break in your story methinks

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I've gone and come back twice...

CBA cancelling again...

I'll just hide in my man cave and hope some sexy red haired archaeologist digs me up and ruins me completely

over a year ago

We've had no meets for a year, but got some great pics and veris, shame to delete, so in hiding for now! But you never know, life can turn around so quick and we might be back. Once you have a well established profile, it just seems a shame to delete it.

over a year ago

Yes, I left because I wasn't enjoying myself and I was stuck in a rut. It didn't take long before i decided that I'd come back.... I also got a little arm twisting from a friend!

over a year ago

Left because it had became very mundane

Rejoined out of boredom

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

"I quit when I got the arse. I came back when I got horny again "

You could have told me.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I just hide my profile.

over a year ago

Yeh i left a couple of months ago,went unlos after 4 years of being a forum regular,and came back on a week later on my old profile,nobody is any the wiser

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

I joined when this site was first made, with different owners and was a completely different lay out and site. I left to focus on family and a breavment, however i made so many great wonderful friends that now and again i pop by to see how people are and if anyone catches my eye, but as the years have gone by not many are left. We are talking about 9 years lol

over a year ago

"I joined when this site was first made, with different owners and was a completely different lay out and site. I left to focus on family and a breavment, however i made so many great wonderful friends that now and again i pop by to see how people are and if anyone catches my eye, but as the years have gone by not many are left. We are talking about 9 years lol "

Great tits

By *aughty_kittyWoman
over a year ago

finger licking good

"I joined when this site was first made, with different owners and was a completely different lay out and site. I left to focus on family and a breavment, however i made so many great wonderful friends that now and again i pop by to see how people are and if anyone catches my eye, but as the years have gone by not many are left. We are talking about 9 years lol

Great tits "

Yours look like they could use one of my bras

over a year ago

Hubby and I left almost 3 and a bit years ago after I found out we were pregnant.

Took time out. Then rejoined and a year later set up my singles profile (with hubby's encouragement and consent)

over a year ago

"I joined when this site was first made, with different owners and was a completely different lay out and site. I left to focus on family and a breavment, however i made so many great wonderful friends that now and again i pop by to see how people are and if anyone catches my eye, but as the years have gone by not many are left. We are talking about 9 years lol

Great tits

Yours look like they could use one of my bras "

Really!! Cheeky bugger

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Not done this

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

I just hide my profile when I want a break.

over a year ago

Yes.

I get bored of the site but I'm also very nosey so I delete my account and then miss the gossip.

I'm in a bored of the site mood at the moment.

over a year ago

God yes! More times than I should probably confess to!

Reason? Found what I was looking for / got into a relationship.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i got bored of trawling for sex ages ago, don't know if i'll ever delete my account but i would like a reason to leave here for good.

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Was put into fab jail, does that count

Have thought about going but made friends here...so went awol for a week then back

over a year ago

I quit last year. and as it was my first time I didn't think I'd return.

Lo and behold I got bored of not being on the forums, and here I am again. Levelled up with a different name.

I'll just hide next time.

over a year ago

"Left and returned several times over the years. I may seek counselling so that next time I stay away "

Come into my office.

over a year ago

The first time we considered swinging, we had a profile for a few months, then thought better of it without having met anyone. Really we needed to do more talking between ourselves before taking the next step. So we did and came back a few months later.

That said, we're not doing what we would consider swinging...

over a year ago

I/we have never left. Fab is a very small part of my life so it has very little impact on it so i have never felt the need to leave/return. If i/we left we wouldnt return.

By *ondon-guy68Man
over a year ago

London

Yep, a few times

over a year ago

Left when I split with my ex.

Beast left when we started dating rather than just fucking

Then we started a profile together but decided to concentrate on just us for a few months so left again. Then we finally started this profile about a month ago.

over a year ago

I have a few times over the yrs, and I'm about to do it again..I get bored on here it's the same thing from men "fancy a fuck", don't get me wrong that's why most people are here it's a swinging site, but if a man walked up to me and said that to my face I'd slap him, I like to chat first to see if I actually get on with the person and take it from there.....

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"I have a few times over the yrs, and I'm about to do it again..I get bored on here it's the same thing from men "fancy a fuck", don't get me wrong that's why most people are here it's a swinging site, but if a man walked up to me and said that to my face I'd slap him, I like to chat first to see if I actually get on with the person and take it from there..... "

I have seen the above poster has left.

By *loppsyWoman
over a year ago

marlow

Hide my profile now and then but never quit x

over a year ago

I've had several incarnations, inc Moral Minx, Tanzanite, NVC once before and a couple of others.

I find I spend more time in the forum when I get frustrated with the search for sex.

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

We hide our profiles when we fancy a break but never left.

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"I have a few times over the yrs, and I'm about to do it again..I get bored on here it's the same thing from men "fancy a fuck", don't get me wrong that's why most people are here it's a swinging site, but if a man walked up to me and said that to my face I'd slap him, I like to chat first to see if I actually get on with the person and take it from there..... "

I have seen the above poster has left.

over a year ago

I've left once before. Got into a relationship and decided it was the best approach. Now I just hide my profile if I need a break.

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"I have a few times over the yrs, and I'm about to do it again..I get bored on here it's the same thing from men "fancy a fuck", don't get me wrong that's why most people are here it's a swinging site, but if a man walked up to me and said that to my face I'd slap him, I like to chat first to see if I actually get on with the person and take it from there.....

I have seen the above poster has left. "

Didn't mean you Higgi, somehow managed to post the same thing twice.

over a year ago

42. In fact o quit and rejoined just this minute

over a year ago

Left when i got pissed off with the site and if i start dating i have left too x

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I take a break usually when real life gets too busy/complicated, or if people piss me off. I just hide my profile when I take a break though... I wouldn't go Unlos as my friends would lose the verifications I've left them, and for quite a few I'm the only veri they have

over a year ago

"42. In fact o quit and rejoined just this minute"

Doughnut, you cannot post for 7 days

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

Take it you are not dating at the minute. Xx

over a year ago

I dont, but many do it so it doesnt look they have been on fab for a long time lol.

over a year ago

Just joined again after leaving for couple of months to mind my dad.I wouldn't be able just hide profile.would have still came on but had no time to meet folk so knocked it off altogether

By *went OP   Man
over a year ago

blackpool

"I take a break usually when real life gets too busy/complicated, or if people piss me off. I just hide my profile when I take a break though... I wouldn't go Unlos as my friends would lose the verifications I've left them, and for quite a few I'm the only veri they have "

Sensible I quit and lost a few verifications.

over a year ago

Have deleted my profile mabye 3 or 4 times simply because i wasn't getting anywhere with it. This time around seems to be different and i'm making some new friends. Still haven't actually met anyone, but there's plenty of time yet.

over a year ago

"42. In fact o quit and rejoined just this minute

Doughnut, you cannot post for 7 days "

Arghh. I've been waiting a week to post this.

Post new Message to Thread