FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ever seen or experienced anything you can't explain?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Something odd in the sky?

Something totally out of the ordinary or out of place?

Something you throught was supernatural?

My story is fairly mundane but I saw a big black cat (like a panther or jaguar rather than a lickle puddy tat ) in Burnham Beeches woods a few years back. People think I'm making it up or that I seeing things - but I KNOW what I saw!!

I bet your stories are better ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

My bathroom taps used to turn on during the night. Not a drip, full blast. Both the sink taps and the bath taps. I never got woken by my ex getting up (thought maybe he was sleepwalking but not that I'm aware of) but the sound of running water would wake me. Only us 2 in the house.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have, yes. About 10 years ago. But Marc doesn't let me live down the story to this day, and still makes fun of me about it, so I'm not sharing.

over a year ago

"I have, yes. About 10 years ago. But Marc doesn't let me live down the story to this day, and still makes fun of me about it, so I'm not sharing. "

Nooooo ... this is a SAFE space! You can share with us Courtney!

over a year ago

"I have, yes. About 10 years ago. But Marc doesn't let me live down the story to this day, and still makes fun of me about it, so I'm not sharing. "

Whisper it to me, I won't laugh

over a year ago

"Something odd in the sky?

My story is fairly mundane but I saw a big black cat (like a panther or jaguar rather than a lickle puddy tat ) in Burnham Beeches woods a few years back. People think I'm making it up or that I seeing things - but I KNOW what I saw!!

I bet your stories are better ... "

Throught!?! And autocarrot didn't even correct it!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Yes but not comfortable sharing on a public form I'm afraid

over a year ago

I trust no one

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Yes, I have, many times. Because I cant explain it doesn't make it inexplicable though.

over a year ago

To do with ghosts of some kind? Yes, but it's a cat.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I quite clearly heard someone walk up the stairs, open the door to the room I was sleeping in, and stand over me. I woke up, switched the light on, and no-one was there. It was my Dad's house in the Lakes, really old, and he only confessed that the room was haunted when I said I had been disturbed in the night

over a year ago

Darcy Oake, I'm still creeped out by his performances...oh and Clairvoyants!

over a year ago

A policeman was nice to me when I was d*unk once.

over a year ago

My arse.

over a year ago

I was six years old and was diagnosed with leukaemia and was admitted to hospital. Apparently a few days later I was given the all clear.

My son was 18mth old and was diagnosed with Menangitis, rushed to hospital, the morning after he was given the all clear.

By *ina75Woman
over a year ago

Stone

I've heard about a black panther type cat in Burnham Beeches when I lived that way 15 years ago!! It must be getting on a bit by now!!

over a year ago

"Yes, I have, many times. Because I cant explain it doesn't make it inexplicable though."

exactly! that's why I was careful with my wording! I'm a sceptic when it comes to the supernatural but that doesn't mean we can't experience things we can't explain even though they may have a perfectly rational explanation!

over a year ago

I often work at heights and whilst standing 4 floors up on an aluminium scaffold tower looking down I had an out of body view of the tower falling away from the building with a nice empty car park for me to land on. When back to reality I got straight off the tower and refused to go up there for the rest of the day.

I've never been scared of heights and with the tower being tied to the building there was no way it was going over but my head just wasn't with it that day

over a year ago

I've heard about a black panther type cat in Burnham Beeches when I lived that way 15 years ago!! It must be getting on a bit by now!! "

Ah really? Well this was probably 10 - 12 years ago so maybe that fits then! Interesting!!

over a year ago

My friend and were once completely convinced we saw Santa. We were 19 and d*unk. Turns out it was a lamppost

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Loads of supernatural stuff, I'm quite spiritual, but that's a bit too private for a public forum.

By *ischief ManagedCouple
over a year ago

manchester

"Loads of supernatural stuff, I'm quite spiritual, but that's a bit too private for a public forum. "

same

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Yes, I have, many times. Because I cant explain it doesn't make it inexplicable though.

exactly! that's why I was careful with my wording! I'm a sceptic when it comes to the supernatural but that doesn't mean we can't experience things we can't explain even though they may have a perfectly rational explanation! "

Indeed. I still struggle with one though. I used to say good morning to an early morning cleaner at my place of work. Didn't see him for a while so was happy to see that he was back and speak to him again, he nodded as usual. On my way home I saw him cycling away from his afternoon shift. The next day I mentioned to a colleague that I was glad he was back and she told me he had died six weeks previously.

By *ingAlMan
over a year ago

hereford

What cant you explain about your arse? looks lovely to me.

By *inkywife1981Couple
over a year ago

A town near you

"I quite clearly heard someone walk up the stairs, open the door to the room I was sleeping in, and stand over me. I woke up, switched the light on, and no-one was there. It was my Dad's house in the Lakes, really old, and he only confessed that the room was haunted when I said I had been disturbed in the night "

Something similar. While working away from home stayed in an old 3 storey terraced b&b was fast a sleep but woke around 3am in the dark to see a figure standing at the end of the bed, I jumped up to throw a punch and let out a shout but hit thin air. I got dressed and slept in the van

By *orwegian BlueMan
over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Yes.. Very recently in fact..

Last Friday to be more specific..

On the outskirts of London something very odd happened that I'm still struggling to explain..

West ham beat Tottenham in a game of football...

I know..

Totally inexplicable..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"What cant you explain about your arse? looks lovely to me."

Mine!? Never explain, never justify...especially arses

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I quite clearly heard someone walk up the stairs, open the door to the room I was sleeping in, and stand over me. I woke up, switched the light on, and no-one was there. It was my Dad's house in the Lakes, really old, and he only confessed that the room was haunted when I said I had been disturbed in the night

Something similar. While working away from home stayed in an old 3 storey terraced b&b was fast a sleep but woke around 3am in the dark to see a figure standing at the end of the bed, I jumped up to throw a punch and let out a shout but hit thin air. I got dressed and slept in the van"

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

My car sometimes wondering will it put me into the mental home the way it acts sometimes xx

over a year ago

"Yes, I have, many times. Because I cant explain it doesn't make it inexplicable though.

exactly! that's why I was careful with my wording! I'm a sceptic when it comes to the supernatural but that doesn't mean we can't experience things we can't explain even though they may have a perfectly rational explanation!

Indeed. I still struggle with one though. I used to say good morning to an early morning cleaner at my place of work. Didn't see him for a while so was happy to see that he was back and speak to him again, he nodded as usual. On my way home I saw him cycling away from his afternoon shift. The next day I mentioned to a colleague that I was glad he was back and she told me he had died six weeks previously."

That's like the twilight zone

over a year ago

I often have dreams that become real or can be seen to be a warning.

Most recent was last Oct I dreamt that I was with my family and my dad told me that my bro was dead. I was shouting at him saying no he isn't I've just seen him.

That evening my mum phoned to tell me my uncle had died. My uncle and my bro have the same name.

PTU xxx

over a year ago

BBC 1

over a year ago

Indeed. I still struggle with one though. I used to say good morning to an early morning cleaner at my place of work. Didn't see him for a while so was happy to see that he was back and speak to him again, he nodded as usual. On my way home I saw him cycling away from his afternoon shift. The next day I mentioned to a colleague that I was glad he was back and she told me he had died six weeks previously."

That's chilling but somewhat touching.

I briefly worked in a nursing home a few years ago, and one Friday afternoon I was cleaning rooms on the third floor, and without me knowing, an elderly man had passed around 15 minutes before I went in his room where he had already been laid out - kind of unnerving as I'd never seen a body before.

Anyway, early the next week I was on night shifts, and at around midnight I was on the second floor seeing to someone, and her room was right under the dead man's room which was still empty, and I heard footsteps and coughing right above my head. Later on that night, around 4am, I was in the basement kitchen filling up residents' water jugs, and I felt my hair being played with and heard the coughing again.

By *enny79TV/TS
over a year ago

chesterfield

When I was younger I got up went to the bathroom tried to open the door and a black figure with red eyes slammed it shut on me at that point I woke up and was moving up on my bed as if I'd been pushed down but no one was in the room

over a year ago

Indeed. I still struggle with one though. I used to say good morning to an early morning cleaner at my place of work. Didn't see him for a while so was happy to see that he was back and speak to him again, he nodded as usual. On my way home I saw him cycling away from his afternoon shift. The next day I mentioned to a colleague that I was glad he was back and she told me he had died six weeks previously.

That's chilling but somewhat touching.

I briefly worked in a nursing home a few years ago, and one Friday afternoon I was cleaning rooms on the third floor, and without me knowing, an elderly man had passed around 15 minutes before I went in his room where he had already been laid out - kind of unnerving as I'd never seen a body before.

Anyway, early the next week I was on night shifts, and at around midnight I was on the second floor seeing to someone, and her room was right under the dead man's room which was still empty, and I heard footsteps and coughing right above my head. Later on that night, around 4am, I was in the basement kitchen filling up residents' water jugs, and I felt my hair being played with and heard the coughing again."

This reminds me of the first nursing home I ever worked In. I was only 16 having just left school. An elderly gentleman had passed away and I had been warned not to go into his room. But his room was right by the table with our care book on. So I was stood by this table writing down my list of residents I had to attend to that morning when the door opened. I shat myself n legged it. Turns out it wasn't George back from the dead it was just matron and the doc.

PTU xxx

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I'm naturally sceptical about the paranormal but have had a lot of inexplicable experiences that our current understanding of the world doesn't explain.

I don't think that people continue after their mortal death, so ghosts and psychics who speak with the dead are things I'm a general disbeliever upon. Definitely a sceptic.

over a year ago

And I often see the ghost of our family's old cat in my parents' house - yet both of them haven't seen him so they're both cynical!

Usually I'll just see a streak of white run along the hallway or up the stairs out of the corner of my eye, but one time I was housesitting and I was sat at my mum's desk which faced the stairs. I saw a white blur out of the corner of my eye, looked straight ahead and there was a very clear white cat shape running downstairs - our current cat who's partially white was on holiday with my parents - and vanished on the last step

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

I sor a brite mooving white lite in the nite sky 1ce.

Went over the house in a strate line and over the horizon and disappeared....

No not the moon

It wos to slow to be a shooting star ect....

Thar wos no sound at all and had no flashing lits so it wos not a plane......

Atm its still a u.f.o

over a year ago

"I sor a brite mooving white lite in the nite sky 1ce.

No not the moon

Atm its still a u.f.o "

That, my friend, sounds uncannily like the International Space Station (ISS) - I'll often watch when I know it's due a pass overhead

over a year ago

A tax rebate oh my

over a year ago

No not the moon

Atm its still a u.f.o

That, my friend, sounds uncannily like the International Space Station (ISS) - I'll often watch when I know it's due a pass overhead "

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

No not the moon

Atm its still a u.f.o

That, my friend, sounds uncannily like the International Space Station (ISS) - I'll often watch when I know it's due a pass overhead "

Cool

over a year ago

No not the moon

Atm its still a u.f.o

No, when it goes over on Xmas Eve it is Santa

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

No not the moon

Atm its still a u.f.o

That, my friend, sounds uncannily like the International Space Station (ISS) - I'll often watch when I know it's due a pass overhead

No, when it goes over on Xmas Eve it is Santa "

Lol

By *ohn8210tCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

We have seen a 'big cat ' twice near us about 4 to 5 years ago. We also have a friend on fab who said she'd seen it too. Google Barford big cat. This story is older though.

A team from Bristol zoo came up and took plaster casts of the prints found in 2004 and confirmed it most probably as a Malaysian black leopard. The prints were all round another friends remote cottage garden. You could see them all around , right up to his coal bunker near the back door.

Some prints were taken and presented to the local museum.

Another thing we cannot explain .We've seen what looks like a human figure standing in a field late at night in the headlights. When you drive towards it it gradually fades away. There are tales of it being an old man of the local village who died in the 1960's . Lots of local people have had the same experience. Just saying.

By *mcouple1Couple
over a year ago

nr warrington

Lols @ supernatural. What a load of bullshit.

over a year ago

Many years ago my parents had called me to say my gran was dying and wasn't expected to make it through the night. So I slept downstairs on the sofa waiting for the call. Anyway I woke up very early and felt a presence behind me, not scary just felt comforting. A few minutes later I got the call to say she'd gone x

over a year ago

Borris Johnsons hair doo the guy has to be an Alien, they are amongst us fs.

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Was walking though Leeds city down an empty side street. Heard a bang, turned around and Paul Daniels appeared out of nowhere!!

Turns out it was the fire exit of the theatre or it could have been magic.

over a year ago

About 17 years ago, I had a dream about 2 teams playing. Next day I told some of the guys at work and told them the score line of my dream, which was a a score noon expected at all. couple of weeks later, they played and guess what the score line was. ( yup exactly as in my dream, and im not talking about 1 - 0 or something as easy dismissed as guess.

over a year ago

Jeremy Corbyn; truly inexplicable!!!

over a year ago

I had a message in my inbox the other day...does that count?

over a year ago

A BMW using its indicators

Try explain that!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/05/17 01:29:57]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/05/17 01:31:00]

over a year ago

This has given me massive goosebumps.

Similar to a story my nanna told me about when she worked as a caretaker in a college. She'd been out in the car park in the morning and seen a massive dog in one of the student's cars. Later in the the afternoon, she was taking out the rubbish and saw the same dog in the back of the car.

Really pissed off that one of the kids had left a dog in a car on a hot day, she's gone into the canteen shouting for the owner of this particular car to come forward.

Anyway, some young guy nervously asked what the dog looked like, as it sounded like his car...when my nan described it, the guy went white and said it was the family dog who had died a month before.

over a year ago

"My friend and were once completely convinced we saw Santa. We were 19 and d*unk. Turns out it was a lamppost "

*crying*

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

I stayed in a B&B the bedroom was freezing, I turned all the radiators up full (I couldn't touch them as so hot) all blankets on the bed and slept in my clothes to stay a bit warm, I could see my breath..

In the morning, breakfast time.. Chatting with the owner, said about the room heating problem, she apologised and went on to tell me about her card readings etc etc.

over a year ago

I've worked in many an old hospital, and care homes, seen and heard many things, that cannot be explained, so don't Diss it guys, the spiritual world is all around us, I personally love the interaction.

over a year ago

A good friend of mine I was in the army with split with his Mrs and moved into a ex abandoned house that had been recently renovated.

All was well for about 6mths and at about 2am the one morning last year he started banging my door asking if he could use my sofa for the night.Ive fought side by side with this guy and we've been through some very close calls together in Afghanistan and Iraq but I've never seen him as scared as he was that night.Hes a blokey bloke and fuck all scares him but this did.I asked him what was wrong and he wouldn't talk about it that night and the following morning he told me he went to bad as usual and woke up at about 1am as the room was so cold he could see his own breath.He went to check the radiator and as he pulled his quit back there was a guy with a black and orange coat on stood at the bottom of his bed just staring straight at him.He had pitch black eyes.My mate said he pulled the sheet back over his head and looked again quick to see if it was a dream/Illusion but he was still just stood there staring at him.So my mate pulled the quilt back over his head and he could feel him there for about 20min he said he was frozen with fear as his eyes were evil and then the warmth Instanly came back in the room.He ran out and came to my house and he told mr not to tell anyone.

He's stayed at my house for two weeks and wouldn't go back in there and I was unsure if I believed him.I knew he would never lie but I never believed in stuff like that.He got back with his Mrs and we hired a van and he asked me to help him move.We moved all his stuff and as we was leaving we was checking every room incase he left anything behind like one last check before we left.As I walked across the landing I saw a guy out the corner of my eye stood in the room where he said and even though it was a quick glimpse I knew it was what he described.I ran towards that room and the door slammed in my face with such force and my mate looked at me and just said lets go quick so we left.

Weeks later my mate was googling about our area and a picture of that house was in the old 70s news captions.it had tiles missing of the roof.He clicked on the story and it was a report about a guy that lived there with his wife and he came home from the pit mining and he found her in bed with another man.Two days later he went to the room where he cought them and putt a mining detonator in his mouth and blew his own head off in that room.it stood empty until a property developer brought it and my mate was the first tennant.

The next tenant there was a girl and she lasted two weeks there and according to my mates old neighbours she ran out of there screaming in the early hours of the morning.its had a few tenants and no one stays for more than a few weeks and they just move out of there quick.Its empty now and on the market for lease at this moment.

By *lfrichberksMan
over a year ago

Farnham common

Heard about similar in the area (Slough) in late 1960s. Maybe a few large cats living in the district for a long time. Plenty of places in or near Burnham Beeches for cats to hide-(Or Doggers cum to that. ) Never seen one myself

By *lfrichberksMan
over a year ago

Farnham common

In about 1980-83 a small group of friends were in a 4th floor flat in Langley. Was about 4-5pm on a hot sunny day. The entire outside to the room was glass leading to a small balcony with double doors which were wide open . I was sat with the windows and doors to my left and my girl friend was cross legged on the floor facing into the room, back to the open doors .We were almost in a circle, on the floor-sofa- stool. 6 or so in all. What I saw from my periferal vision I can describe as a straight black line from the sky-(a thin black rod maybe) which came from a little above the horizon, Straight onto my girlfriend and instantly retracted. She jumped and the girl opposite,facing her directly, screamed (and was freaked out for the rest of the afternoon) saying she saw a dark horned upright figure standing behind and leaning over my girlfriend. Couple of others saw a "shadow" momentarily to. No idea what this was, left he spooked as well.

over a year ago

"A BMW using its indicators

Try explain that! "

Haha.

over a year ago

Ok that's weird. I've also seen a big black cat when out walking the dog. It was years ago and no one ever believed me. I've never ran home so fast in my life.

over a year ago

My sister swears blind that she did an Ouija board session with some colleagues when she was overseas and got some messages and info from our grandad that nobody else would have privy to - personally I'm sceptical about such things (only tend to believe if I see things with my own eyes) but she's admanant about it

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

I can't explain quantum mechanics.

over a year ago

I went to see a Clairvoyant, an old lady who talked to her shoulder, never looked at me face on and who scared me to death. I was with 4 friends. We wrote down everything she said. I still have the evidence.

She told me:

I would marry twice

Never have kids

Am surrounded by animal spirits

The place where my father was born and my strong connection to it

And "not to worry about my brother and two children, they would be fine"

Years later, my brother was working in Kuwait. His kids went over to visit him. A few days later The Gulf War started and they were caught up in the war zone. They were shot at trying to escape. His kids were eventually freed but my brother had to go into hiding.

This has always stuck in my mind as how could this woman know parts of my future as all came true!

Spooky spooky stuff!

over a year ago

I once saw a demon in a very dark club one night

Turned out to be my x wife

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I believe in 'stuff'

over a year ago

"I once saw a demon in a very dark club one night

Turned out to be my x wife "

you must have been terrified!!

over a year ago

"A good friend of mine I was in the army with split with his Mrs and moved into a ex abandoned house that had been recently renovated.

All was well for about 6mths and at about 2am the one morning last year he started banging my door asking if he could use my sofa for the night.Ive fought side by side with this guy and we've been through some very close calls together in Afghanistan and Iraq but I've never seen him as scared as he was that night.Hes a blokey bloke and fuck all scares him but this did.I asked him what was wrong and he wouldn't talk about it that night and the following morning he told me he went to bad as usual and woke up at about 1am as the room was so cold he could see his own breath.He went to check the radiator and as he pulled his quit back there was a guy with a black and orange coat on stood at the bottom of his bed just staring straight at him.He had pitch black eyes.My mate said he pulled the sheet back over his head and looked again quick to see if it was a dream/Illusion but he was still just stood there staring at him.So my mate pulled the quilt back over his head and he could feel him there for about 20min he said he was frozen with fear as his eyes were evil and then the warmth Instanly came back in the room.He ran out and came to my house and he told mr not to tell anyone.

He's stayed at my house for two weeks and wouldn't go back in there and I was unsure if I believed him.I knew he would never lie but I never believed in stuff like that.He got back with his Mrs and we hired a van and he asked me to help him move.We moved all his stuff and as we was leaving we was checking every room incase he left anything behind like one last check before we left.As I walked across the landing I saw a guy out the corner of my eye stood in the room where he said and even though it was a quick glimpse I knew it was what he described.I ran towards that room and the door slammed in my face with such force and my mate looked at me and just said lets go quick so we left.

Weeks later my mate was googling about our area and a picture of that house was in the old 70s news captions.it had tiles missing of the roof.He clicked on the story and it was a report about a guy that lived there with his wife and he came home from the pit mining and he found her in bed with another man.Two days later he went to the room where he cought them and putt a mining detonator in his mouth and blew his own head off in that room.it stood empty until a property developer brought it and my mate was the first tennant.

The next tenant there was a girl and she lasted two weeks there and according to my mates old neighbours she ran out of there screaming in the early hours of the morning.its had a few tenants and no one stays for more than a few weeks and they just move out of there quick.Its empty now and on the market for lease at this moment."

Interesting story, where is this house?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes.

over a year ago

I saw the three red lights in a large triangle shape in the sky, early nineties one evening. It stayed totally still for a few minutes then shot off so fast. All three lights had to be attached to one object as they stayed the same distance apart even when shooting off. I think it was on the news that others had reported it and were fobbed off with stealth planes or something....bloody big plane!

over a year ago

Christmas tjme I'd just had a big op. So went outside to see santa!! In the sky with kids. I was sat on chair and pretty dosed up...when....Red lights and jingle bells went through the sky..looked at hubby and luckily he saw it as well lol. Kids were ecstatic. We lived near a naval base in Cornwall but it definitely wasn't a plane etc

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Heard a song by The Who. Can't explain.

over a year ago

My mum was at work and she saw my late father clear as day..He said that's a nice song..to the song on the radio...It was a new song by enya....I had just had my daughter a few months before. .called enya

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Saw what looked like someone peeking round the corner of an upstairs window of a ruined farmhouse. Upon further investigation the farmhouse didn't even have a floor or ceiling which was spooky.

Seen some creepy shit on Fab recently as well

over a year ago

I could smell my late grandmother's perfume really strongly in my parents house for weeks. I was convinced someone had tipped a bottle on the floor. No one else could smell it though and they thought I had gone nuts.

After leaving I would start to doubt myself, then the next time I visited, it would be stronger than ever. It got to the point where the smell made my eyes water in their porch.

By *eesideMan
over a year ago

No not the moon

Atm its still a u.f.o

No, when it goes over on Xmas Eve it is Santa "

over a year ago

You'd be amazed at how many big cats are wild in the UK.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i've seen a nose shaped UFO, sliver/metal and not pink like a nose lol.

that wasn't the weird thing though coz i guess the military bring out new aircrafts all the time and test them, or someone will be doing that.

me and my kids decided to take a video of it on my phone and watch the craft through the phone also to see it clearer. it was during the day, there were some clouds but nothing that would've hidden what we saw i reckon.

went to show my (now) ex the video and it was only of the sky. couldn't see anything we watched and taped.

over a year ago

Now THIS is a good thread!

Will watch with great interest!

I had a mental breakdown following a breakup. On the first night after it happened, I was in a pub where the landlord had a young Staffordshire bull terrier. She was super-bouncy and jumped up at everyone. I wanted a cuddle, too, but every time I caught her eye, her tail went between her legs and she scuttled away. Soon she wouldn't even come out from behind the bar. The landlord said he'd never seen her like it, and it worried him. I then left!

Not inexplicable, but amazing how animals see so much more than people.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Some years back (mid 70s) my dad used to work irregular hours and mum would often drop him at work so she'd have the car the next day.

One night about 11.30pm she came running into the house swearing she'd seen a cigar shaped UFO just above the trees on a country road on her way back from dropping him off. She had stopped to watch -it didnt move and made no discernable noise, cigar shaped with flashing lights. She said she'd even got out of the car to watch -more than a little odd in itself as it's still an unlit road with little around. She was so convinced of what she'd seen she dragged my brother and myself out of bed and straight out to the car and drove back as quickly as possible.

Needless to say we saw nothing.

Somewhat oddly...a few days later a whole bus load of people had seen an object in the sky during the day which was reported in the local rag.

Remember that evening as clear as day even now. She was absolutely convinved of what she'd seen.

over a year ago

As a lad I can vividly remember travelling to school on a bus looking out of the back window and seeing what appeared to be a huge cigar shaped airship with a fully rigged sailing ship suspended beneath it floating over some distant hills...

Something very like those in the 3 musketeer movie made many-many years later ......

I blame puberty

over a year ago

An intro message from a women....... seriously this did happen, to this day I don't know what caused her to message me, I replied back but it just got read and eventually deleted

over a year ago

Someone bought an ouija board into school. I was mucking about with it on my own in a classroom and did the usual is anybody there LOL. Fuck my old boots the lampshade on a light fitting above me shifted and with a clatter fell to the floor. What the fuck am I supposed to make of that. No one else in room.

Scary moment and has lived with me all my life.

over a year ago

My friends daughter had a brain tumour. As a last resort he took her to a 'faith healer', who said the tumour had gone.

A week later she went to her regular hospital and they were amazed, the tumour had gone.

That was 15 years ago, she is now healthy , married with children!!!

over a year ago

Deadass think I saw a ufo once

over a year ago

"A good friend of mine I was in the army with split with his Mrs and moved into a ex abandoned house that had been recently renovated.

The next tenant there was a girl and she lasted two weeks there and according to my mates old neighbours she ran out of there screaming in the early hours of the morning.its had a few tenants and no one stays for more than a few weeks and they just move out of there quick.Its empty now and on the market for lease at this moment.

Interesting story, where is this house?"

Cannock I can get you the letting agents number if you want to move in

over a year ago

The popularity of 'mrs Brown's boys', seriously, wtf?

over a year ago

Boris Js hair

over a year ago

"Boris Js hair "

ah good thread revival too! I still think there's more value in this thread ... anyone else!?

over a year ago

Why some of my colleagues are still employed. Considering getting Mulder and Scully on that one. The truth is out there.

By *nked_kittenWoman
over a year ago

Ankh Morpork

"And I often see the ghost of our family's old cat in my parents' house - yet both of them haven't seen him so they're both cynical!

Usually I'll just see a streak of white run along the hallway or up the stairs out of the corner of my eye, but one time I was housesitting and I was sat at my mum's desk which faced the stairs. I saw a white blur out of the corner of my eye, looked straight ahead and there was a very clear white cat shape running downstairs - our current cat who's partially white was on holiday with my parents - and vanished on the last step "

For a long time after I lost my cat Smokey I would feel her climb onto the bed at night and settle by my legs

over a year ago

When I was 16 and out in town with a group of friends on Halloween, we ventured in to an old derelict victorian three story house (one room to each floor and a door to the stairs) that was awaiting demolition. The place was just set back from the main road on a small hillock and tucked far back enough to be shrouded in shadow away from the street lights. Suitably foreboding for a bunch of teens to dare each other to go in. My best mate flat out refused to enter and sat over the road on a wall under a light whilst the other six of us sauntered in casting abuse over our shoulders at him and offensive suggestions about his lack of masculinity. Devoid of any windows and totally gutted save for the ceilings and floors, we made our way confidently through the first room and waved out the window to my mate (rude gesticulations probably happened) and we ascended to the first floor. This room was identical to the first, apart from the fireplace against the back wall. Upon inspection of the hearth, chipped in to the stone, an ouija board had been marked out. Needless to say, a few of my friends that recognised it were a bit spooked. I wasn't that impressed with it and went to the window to wave (or salute my middle finger, it was a long time ago) to my mate once again before turning to go up the stairs and call to the others.

As I turned up the stairs, I saw that the person in front of me was almost at the top of the flight. As I trudged to the top and rounded the turn in to the empty room, I looked around in confusion and walked to the middle of the room. My friends all walked in behind me. All six of them. I said "who walked up in front of me?" To which they looked at each other and scarpered down the stairs and out the house, with me leggings it close behind and my skin crawling and hairs on end!

My mate that waited outside still talks about that to this day. We never found out anything of the history of the place. And I am still not a superstitious person. But I cannot explain how I clearly saw someone, albeit in shadow, walking up the stairs in front of me. Still gives me shivers

over a year ago

My place is haunted and random things get moved around.

When I first moved in a few days later I was sorting a cupboard unit at the end of the sofa that I chucked my cd's and dvd's in. On the bottom shelf,tucked out of sight was a stack of random 7" singles that I have not played for years and were kept in a plastic stacking storage box. I had'nt even set my turntable up at that point so there was no reason for them to be there but at the time thought nothing of it even though I have all ways kept my vinyl collection together.

As time went on things kept turning up in strange places, telly remote in the bathroom,dinner forks in my toolbox, scissors in my bedside sock drawer,just wierd crazy random stuff.

Then there is the footsteps in the outside main corridor that connects the 3 flats that pace up and down. I heard them once or twice but put it down to this place being an old creaky building built in 1750something.

One Sunday a few weeks later I was talking to one of the neighbours and she joked about me having lead boots on and being pissed that saturday night. 'I never went out saturday night' I said and then she told me about Albert (well thats what we call him).

Turns out the 3 flats were once one huge room that was a private museum for a rich local who built it to house his collection from his grand tour in the 1750's. After he died it became a school and dived into 3 class rooms (now the 3 flats) and rumour has it that Albert is the one pacing up and down outside waiting for the late kids to turn up.

In my flat its said that a child had died in there,possibly at the hands of 'Albert' but its local speculation.

But,its very plausable that my spook could be that kid as its full of mischief moving stuff and rattling a certain door at the end of the hall as if its shut in so I tend to leave it ajar now. However,there is no bad vibes,nothing to get the eeby jeebys over apart from the temperature suddenly dropping and cold spots which is a common thing if spirits are present.

Stupidly (and this is giving me goosebumps thinking about it) over the period of a few nights I sat out in the corridor hoping to hear 'Albert' and got more than what I wished for. It was dark apart from the emergency lights so I could see reasonably well once my eyes adjusted to the light. It cooled down very quickly and then from the top of the stairs I heard the familiar heavy footsteps and a shadow rushed past me into the end flat. It wasnt human shaped,it was more like a misty form but its speed seemed to correspond with the pace of the footsteps. Needless to say I could of shit myself and had a proper scooby and shaggy moment and legged it into my flat,excited and terrified and thankfull for beer in the fridge.

Im not stopping there though. Some of you may of heard of EVP recordings (as on Most Haunted,Ghost Hunters) and I intend to do one night when I get my tape recorder back from the repair man,set the mics up(one in the corridor,one in the flat),hit record,call out and hear if anyone is there.

One last thing. The cupboard at the end of the sofa where I found the singles. I keep my less used remote controls on top of it. One night,ligged out on the sofa I was watching tv when one suddenly hit the deck,I did'nt see it drop but I head the thud on the floor and when I looked over the edge it dawned on me that there was no other way it could of been moved apart from the cheeky ghost in my flat.

Some of you are probably thinking 'yeah yeah yeah,you been watching to much most haunted mate' but if any of you comes over to mine,just be prepared.

over a year ago

" I trust no one "
hahaha

over a year ago

"My place is haunted and random things get moved around.

When I first moved in a few days later I was sorting a cupboard unit at the end of the sofa that I chucked my cd's and dvd's in. On the bottom shelf,tucked out of sight was a stack of random 7" singles that I have not played for years and were kept in a plastic stacking storage box. I had'nt even set my turntable up at that point so there was no reason for them to be there but at the time thought nothing of it even though I have all ways kept my vinyl collection together.

As time went on things kept turning up in strange places, telly remote in the bathroom,dinner forks in my toolbox, scissors in my bedside sock drawer,just wierd crazy random stuff.

Then there is the footsteps in the outside main corridor that connects the 3 flats that pace up and down. I heard them once or twice but put it down to this place being an old creaky building built in 1750something.

One Sunday a few weeks later I was talking to one of the neighbours and she joked about me having lead boots on and being pissed that saturday night. 'I never went out saturday night' I said and then she told me about Albert (well thats what we call him).

Turns out the 3 flats were once one huge room that was a private museum for a rich local who built it to house his collection from his grand tour in the 1750's. After he died it became a school and dived into 3 class rooms (now the 3 flats) and rumour has it that Albert is the one pacing up and down outside waiting for the late kids to turn up.

In my flat its said that a child had died in there,possibly at the hands of 'Albert' but its local speculation.

But,its very plausable that my spook could be that kid as its full of mischief moving stuff and rattling a certain door at the end of the hall as if its shut in so I tend to leave it ajar now. However,there is no bad vibes,nothing to get the eeby jeebys over apart from the temperature suddenly dropping and cold spots which is a common thing if spirits are present.

Stupidly (and this is giving me goosebumps thinking about it) over the period of a few nights I sat out in the corridor hoping to hear 'Albert' and got more than what I wished for. It was dark apart from the emergency lights so I could see reasonably well once my eyes adjusted to the light. It cooled down very quickly and then from the top of the stairs I heard the familiar heavy footsteps and a shadow rushed past me into the end flat. It wasnt human shaped,it was more like a misty form but its speed seemed to correspond with the pace of the footsteps. Needless to say I could of shit myself and had a proper scooby and shaggy moment and legged it into my flat,excited and terrified and thankfull for beer in the fridge.

Im not stopping there though. Some of you may of heard of EVP recordings (as on Most Haunted,Ghost Hunters) and I intend to do one night when I get my tape recorder back from the repair man,set the mics up(one in the corridor,one in the flat),hit record,call out and hear if anyone is there.

One last thing. The cupboard at the end of the sofa where I found the singles. I keep my less used remote controls on top of it. One night,ligged out on the sofa I was watching tv when one suddenly hit the deck,I did'nt see it drop but I head the thud on the floor and when I looked over the edge it dawned on me that there was no other way it could of been moved apart from the cheeky ghost in my flat.

Some of you are probably thinking 'yeah yeah yeah,you been watching to much most haunted mate' but if any of you comes over to mine,just be prepared."

At some point you house wouldn't have been built and probably just a field or wood so, have you noticed ghost animals eating your food or heard mooing in the night or even the roar of a T-Rex?

over a year ago

"My bathroom taps used to turn on during the night. Not a drip, full blast. Both the sink taps and the bath taps. I never got woken by my ex getting up (thought maybe he was sleepwalking but not that I'm aware of) but the sound of running water would wake me. Only us 2 in the house."

Same!

By *eepster1Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Was at my moms a few days before xmas we were sitting in the lounge after dinner when we herd a bang in the hallway l went to have a look a picture had fell to the floor from a shelf but it had to jump over a set of candles for it to fall to the floor l could not understand so l put the picture back in its place then sat back down ten minutes later bang l went to have a look a bronze statue was on the floor that was on the shelf there was no way these things could move on there own my mom and son looked shocked and confused l told mom to stop at mine but she told me no l will be ok brave woman l wouldn't stay there wot it was l dont no but behind my moms house is the mortory for n h s could it be spirits passing through my moms house l dont no and we will never no even the other night somthing made a noise but l could not see wot it was

over a year ago

I was sat on the loo once, middle of the night and it was dark, didnt switch the light on as I was just shattered but left the door open (I live alone anyway sod it) well.. an ex was there.

I remember feeling mega weird and I sat bolt upright, this ball thing had shot up the stairs and stopped right infront of my face and made a horrible noise, I shouted and woke my ex up So tired I hallucinated!

over a year ago

"I was sat on the loo once, middle of the night and it was dark, didnt switch the light on as I was just shattered but left the door open (I live alone anyway sod it) well.. an ex was there.

I remember feeling mega weird and I sat bolt upright, this ball thing had shot up the stairs and stopped right infront of my face and made a horrible noise, I shouted and woke my ex up So tired I hallucinated!"

Probably what the vast majority of other people's experiences were.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I have really vivid dreams that always come true.

The other night I was tossing , turning , tossing , turning and dreaming that I was eating a giant marshmallow.

When I woke up in the morning. Me pillow had gone !!

Explain that !

over a year ago

There's been sightings of something similar not far from here too and I have photos of the claw marks on a tree about 6ft high to prove it.

There's some video footage of it waking along a hedgerow too.

over a year ago

"I have really vivid dreams that always come true.

The other night I was tossing , turning , tossing , turning and dreaming that I was eating a giant marshmallow.

When I woke up in the morning. Me pillow had gone !!

Explain that !"

That one's simple, look under your bed because that where the dusty monster lives and she uses pillows to incubate her evil off spring!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

There are some things that just can't be explained

over a year ago

"There are some things that just can't be explained "

If by that you mean not every single person can explain everything then I agree. But if you mean just because some things can't be explained that doesn't make those things "weird" or "strange" or even "supernatural".

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"There are some things that just can't be explained

If by that you mean not every single person can explain everything then I agree. But if you mean just because some things can't be explained that doesn't make those things "weird" or "strange" or even "supernatural"."

There are some things that are unexplainable

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I can't explain why some people seem to hate others just because they choose to ride a bike...

Cal

over a year ago

If by that you mean not every single person can explain everything then I agree. But if you mean just because some things can't be explained that doesn't make those things "weird" or "strange" or even "supernatural".

There are some things that are unexplainable "

Such as?

over a year ago

Such as?"

People finding someone 'oozing pre-cum' a turn on?

over a year ago

Once you pop you just can't. ..

over a year ago

"I was sat on the loo once, middle of the night and it was dark, didnt switch the light on as I was just shattered but left the door open (I live alone anyway sod it) well.. an ex was there.

I remember feeling mega weird and I sat bolt upright, this ball thing had shot up the stairs and stopped right infront of my face and made a horrible noise, I shouted and woke my ex up So tired I hallucinated!

Probably what the vast majority of other people's experiences were."

Almost certainly!

By *mcouple1Couple
over a year ago

nr warrington

Probably what the vast majority of other people's experiences were.

Almost certainly! "

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

Such as?

People finding someone 'oozing pre-cum' a turn on? "

it's warm, wet cum. what's not to like really?

By *mcouple1Couple
over a year ago

nr warrington

"I can't explain why some people seem to hate others just because they choose to ride a bike...

Cal"

Hate the bike not the person x ??

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I have a rational explanation for all the weird stuff, even watching a man walk around my bed and get in it next to me, despite me being the only one in the house.

over a year ago

"I have a rational explanation for all the weird stuff, even watching a man walk around my bed and get in it next to me, despite me being the only one in the house."

Rohypnol?

over a year ago

I once saw the mythical ball lightning during a storm, it rolled across the ocean and up over the beach, quite beautiful

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I have a rational explanation for all the weird stuff, even watching a man walk around my bed and get in it next to me, despite me being the only one in the house..

Rohypnol?"

I'm ashamed that I giggled at that!

I was in that weird mostly asleep but conscious state. Although I knew it wasn't real, I was frightened and rigid, I couldn't move but I knew that I had to wake myself up and all I could do was push air through my lips.

It worked, I woke up, he disappeared and I went back to proper sleep.

It happened again a couple of months later.

over a year ago

Yes right up until I was 18 then it stopped that's all I'm saying

over a year ago

"I have a rational explanation for all the weird stuff, even watching a man walk around my bed and get in it next to me, despite me being the only one in the house..

Rohypnol?

I was in that weird mostly asleep but conscious state. Although I knew it wasn't real, I was frightened and rigid, I couldn't move but I knew that I had to wake myself up and all I could do was push air through my lips.

It happened again a couple of months later."

The human brain is an immensely? powerful thing, have you watched the film a beautiful mind?

By *mcouple1Couple
over a year ago

nr warrington

Lucid dreaming is an amazing thing. It can loop over and over with false awakenings.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Rohypnol?

It happened again a couple of months later..

The human brain is an immensely? powerful thing, have you watched the film a beautiful mind?"

No but I shall.

Throughout that experience, I knew exactly what was happening and could rationalise it but the fear must have come from a very primal response.

over a year ago

Rohypnol?

It happened again a couple of months later..

The human brain is an immensely? powerful thing, have you watched the film a beautiful mind?

No but I shall.

Throughout that experience, I knew exactly what was happening and could rationalise it but the fear must have come from a very primal response. "

Real fear, not the type we mostly face every now and then, proper intense fear is incredibly powerful, it can give us super human strength or freeze us completely unable to move a muscle, that instant cold sweat with fast breathing alone can knock you off your feet.

I always say to people, try sitting in a doorway on a chair turn all the lights off and watch a scary (atmospheric) film say like the mothman prophecies.. It wont take long for most peoples imaginations to start running amok at what is behind them in that dark room! Even though you know in reality it's just your kitchen with the lights off

over a year ago

Twin Peaks

By *iffaWoman
over a year ago

wherever

went through a bit of a bad time last year, now I'm a pro at puttin the game face on and keeping on smiling even when your dying inside. Randomly in an elevator with some stranger totally normal looking lady with her small child, turns to me and says it will be ok you know, things get better. And walked off? Weird

over a year ago

When I was in my mid 20's I had an extremely vivid dream in which an oriental lady was sitting cross legged on a single bed. When I was 39 I married my present wife and at the time we were temporarily living in a small apartment with only a single bed. One evening we were both sitting cross legged on the bed and she exactly mirrored the image in my dream. Made all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

over a year ago

This will sound a bit far fetched but it happened. My now ex wife has crohns diseases, she was told she had bowel cancer and went to see an oncologist who confirmed her diagnosis, after seeing him she broke the news to me, I was inconsolable, I sobbed my heart out and I hugged her as hard as I could and prayed that it was taken from her and given to me. A week later she saw the same doctor who did another scope and was dumbfounded, he told her there had been a mistake and she didn't have cancer after all. Now I'm a healthy guy but a week or so later I started bleeding from my bum, this had never happened before, after about a month or two of bleeding I went to the docs, then for a scope and I was told there and then I had bowel cancer, I actually smiled when I was told. Anyway I had an op to remove it and that was that but when I compared my notes with my wife's, the tubulovillous adenoma I had was marked on the diagram of the bowel in exactly the same place as my wife's had been on her notes. Coincidence or divine intervention I don't know.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I can't explain why some people seem to hate others just because they choose to ride a bike...

Cal

Hate the bike not the person x ??"

Certainly can't understand how anyone can hate an inanimate object...

over a year ago

Lots of supernatural stuff, like Mrs walking into bathroom and her hairbrush came flying at her

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Manchester will always be my home despite leaving 15 years ago. I've always felt a false sense of safe when there, even late at night in the city centre. This feeling and meeting a forumite 2 weeks ago may have saved mine and my daughter's life.

I had dinner and a wonderful evening in Manchester with a forumite. Afterwards I made my way back to the secure car park as I have done many times. On this occasion I was faced with drug addicts in the stairwell which unnerved me to the point I locked my car as soon as I got in it, even before it was able to do so automatically.

A week later I was offered tickets to go to a concert that my daughter really wanted to go to. What had happened in the car park the week before was fresh in my mind and I thought you know what, maybe taking my daughter wasn't the best idea. My false sense of safe had been challenged and my protective instincts towards my daughter were heightened. I turned down the tickets.

So today I feel blessed that I woke up safe in my bed and my daughter too. I'm thinking of those lives that will have been changed because of the act of another at a concert that was filled with children. I'll be eternally grateful to the forumite who stepped out of his comfort zone by asking to meet and the ppl in the stairwell that challenged my thoughts.

over a year ago

Politics

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

I've heard about a black panther type cat in Burnham Beeches when I lived that way 15 years ago!! It must be getting on a bit by now!! "

likely to be offspring.

They exist,

over a year ago

Women's eyebrows... these days are like.... what the fuck is it that????

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

[Removed by poster at 31/05/17 00:21:56]

By *mcouple1Couple
over a year ago

nr warrington

Saw , Experienced and can't explain a grown 40 something year old man wearing tight lycra . Tight enough to know his cock is bereft of foreskin , playing out with other generic middle age men on their byclcles ( toys ) on a Sunday.

over a year ago

"Women's eyebrows... these days are like.... what the fuck is it that???? "

Some women's hair colour these days is like.... WTF!! it's kind of subjective as I'm sure these woman with eyebrows (that are I agree a little dodgy) think they look lovely therefore I'd never poke fun as what we class as OK others might not

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Would you pay more tax to fund more scientific research, looking for stronger evidence?

over a year ago

I saw a squirrel, doggy styling a cat once

over a year ago

"I saw a squirrel, doggy styling a cat once "

Pics or it didn't happen

over a year ago

Coke Life ( in the green cans)

over a year ago

Got a message off a female

over a year ago

"Saw , Experienced and can't explain a grown 40 something year old man wearing tight lycra . Tight enough to know his cock is bereft of foreskin , playing out with other generic middle age men on their byclcles ( toys ) on a Sunday. "

get that a lot round my way on a weekend...i agree..completely inexplicable, quite upsetting if you inadvertently get too near to one..

other than that, ive seen a couple of things i couldnt explain, but i have no delusion they were something paranormal..just because i couldnt explain them away at the time doesn't mean someone wiser or more knowledgeable couldn't.

over a year ago

"I saw a squirrel, doggy styling a cat once

Pics or it didn't happen "

You don't want to see that shit, surly!

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

Was on a lads holiday in Tenerife many years ago. Met these Russian girls who were staying in our hotel. I speak zero Russian and they only spoke broken English so chatting them up was hard work!

After three nights of solid graft I finally got the fit blonde Irina back to my room. We're kissing and I'm undressing her. Started to finger her and she's going wild. Anyway as I'm fingering her i feel something inside her. I pull it out and it looks like a rubber cock ring. She's writhing around and oblivious. I tried to ask her what the hell is it but she's Russian and is just telling me to fuck her so I do.

I brought it back from holiday with me. Still not sure what it was or how it got up there! Weird.

over a year ago

"Was on a lads holiday in Tenerife many years ago. Met these Russian girls who were staying in our hotel. I speak zero Russian and they only spoke broken English so chatting them up was hard work!

After three nights of solid graft I finally got the fit blonde Irina back to my room. We're kissing and I'm undressing her. Started to finger her and she's going wild. Anyway as I'm fingering her i feel something inside her. I pull it out and it looks like a rubber cock ring. She's writhing around and oblivious. I tried to ask her what the hell is it but she's Russian and is just telling me to fuck her so I do.

I brought it back from holiday with me. Still not sure what it was or how it got up there! Weird. "

It sounds like a ring they insert for a prolapsed cervix I do believe, the ex wife had one after having a hysterectomy and I could feel it up there, if felt like a plastic curtain pole ring.

over a year ago

Boris Johnstones hair is he turning into Trump

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Such as?"

The answer to that question

Post new Message to Thread