FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One for the more mature beautiful ladies out there.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How young is too young? Whilst I appreciate it's a younger guys fantasy to spend luscious sexy times with older women. Having two sons myself though I do sometimes feel, even chatting to a much younger man a little awkward. Should I? I don't initiate conversation or meets purely because of my comfort zone. I'm really interested to get some views on this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oveUnicornWoman
over a year ago

Newbury

No more than 15 years younger than me

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Socially I'm not bothered how old people are in either direction. Sexually I prefer men to be late 30s and over. It's purely because I don't feel physically attracted to men younger than that.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Socially I'm happy to chat to any age. But sexually I prefer near my own age, though have gone 15 yrs younger x

over a year ago

"No more than 15 years younger than me

"

over a year ago

"Socially I'm not bothered how old people are in either direction. Sexually I prefer men to be late 30s and over. It's purely because I don't feel physically attracted to men younger than that.

"

Socially I don't see an age. I see people. Some of my closest friends are much younger than I. Sexually I have not really thought past a fleeting " what would I do" however being on FAB is opening myself up to a much wider sexual audience than in "real life "

over a year ago

"Socially I'm happy to chat to any age. But sexually I prefer near my own age, though have gone 15 yrs younger x "

Thank you

over a year ago

I think age is less important than attitude. I don't think there is a set age or age gap that works, go with what suits you.

over a year ago

I tend to draw the line at anyone younger than my son he's 30. I just feel a little awkward about shagging a guy younger than him. I think it's just down to personal preference.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm currently at no younger than 30

over a year ago

10 years younger for me..

I have met lads younger than that before but it wasn't for me...plus I outdid them, staminawise

over a year ago

I find it difficult to find a guy attractive if he's younger than me by more than a couple of years. But I think that's about my own insecurities.

over a year ago

"I think age is less important than attitude. I don't think there is a set age or age gap that works, go with what suits you. "

over a year ago

"I tend to draw the line at anyone younger than my son he's 30. I just feel a little awkward about shagging a guy younger than him. I think it's just down to personal preference. "

over a year ago

have to say if I was in my early 40's I wouldn't be contributing to this thread as I don't class that as 'more mature', to me that's young!

over a year ago

20 years for here.

Didn't realise at the time! But I do not look my age....

over a year ago

I personally only view men around my own group, as sexually attractive.

But if two people of consenting age are sexually attracted, age gaps are irrelevant

over a year ago

"I find it difficult to find a guy attractive if he's younger than me by more than a couple of years. But I think that's about my own insecurities. "

You're a stunner

over a year ago

"I personally only view men around my own group, as sexually attractive.

But if two people of consenting age are sexually attracted, age gaps are irrelevant "

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Younger guys just don't do it for me especially if they look young. Guys between 40 and 50 are generally what I find attractive. However I have made an exception which works but he's 35 and ticks other boxes. There are a few younger guys I enjoy messaging on here but not with a view to meeting

over a year ago

"have to say if I was in my early 40's I wouldn't be contributing to this thread as I don't class that as 'more mature', to me that's young! "

I'm not quite in my 40s but based on the number of messages we get from guys in their 20s looking for more mature /older /cougar I've started to feel like on this site I'm positively aged.

over a year ago

I don't have children so don't have the problem of having kids the same age! Am trying to vary things by trying more men in their 40s and even 50s (gulp) but 30-something men always seem to attract me most. 20-somethings, though very tempting, often (though not always) lack the required experience

By *aucycouple85Couple
over a year ago

Coalville

hmmmm I could understand where you're coming from but embrace it!!! you're very attractive and if the young lads are chasing you you should lap it up

By *a Fee VerteWoman
over a year ago

Limbo

As my oldest child is mid/late 20s I find it difficult to find men in that age group sexually attractive, even if I can appreciate they're good looking ... it's like there's an instinctive shut down in my brain. Most of the men I particularly like seem to be 30s to mid 40s, but I'm usually rather sceptical about their interest in me and take quite a bit of convincing (though am happy for them to try!)

over a year ago

"As my oldest child is mid/late 20s I find it difficult to find men in that age group sexually attractive, even if I can appreciate they're good looking ... it's like there's an instinctive shut down in my brain. Most of the men I particularly like seem to be 30s to mid 40s, but I'm usually rather sceptical about their interest in me and take quite a bit of convincing (though am happy for them to try!) "

Oh hello you

over a year ago

10 yrs younger is pushing it for me...

I prefer men to be my contemporaries or older; I find their conversation is better

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

It's interesting that women seem to have a built in "rejection reflex" for guys "too young".

Blokes don't seem to have that...!

over a year ago

"It's interesting that women seem to have a built in "rejection reflex" for guys "too young".

Blokes don't seem to have that...!

"

I reject any guy, regardless of age

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

B is happy to meet and play with 20 years olds, but it really depends on them.

Some 20 year olds are sexually mature some 30 year olds are very immature when it comes to sex.

If you don't feel at ease arranging to meet to play arange to meet for a social with possible play if you click

Post new Message to Thread