over a year ago

Mold

Keep on moving

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

OK.... What time should I use for my marathon? Chip time was 7:09:22 (slow I know!) but Strava time on auto pause was 6:47:13 (still slow but less slow lol)

Also, just found out that if you set your activity on Strava to race it gives you elapsed time but if you set it to none it gives moving time.... So maybe that answers my question lol

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Always use the chip time. That's start to finish

And will be your record for pb and future events.

I don't set my apps to use a "moving time" for this reason; and also it doesn't reflect any time included for breaks

Reply privately

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"Always use the chip time. That's start to finish

And will be your record for pb and future events.

I don't set my apps to use a "moving time" for this reason; and also it doesn't reflect any time included for breaks "

Imo there are only two times in races, Gun time and chip time, gun time is for elite runners, chip time is the only one that I would ever use. On Sunday I stopped to see friends and family and had to stop for physio (5/10 mins). I don't stop my watch during a race and don't have it on auto pause...If I'm training on normal streets I may pause it if I'm forced to stop for traffic or anything that is not of my choosing.

Ultimately to each their own...!

Reply privately

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"OK.... What time should I use for my marathon? Chip time was 7:09:22 (slow I know!) but Strava time on auto pause was 6:47:13 (still slow but less slow lol)

Also, just found out that if you set your activity on Strava to race it gives you elapsed time but if you set it to none it gives moving time.... So maybe that answers my question lol "

Btw pretty much what LJH says above......but btw brilliant profile pic with your medal, and well done an amazing achievement.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd agree. Definitely chip time

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

then i definitely need to do a marathon again next year!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Definitely chip time. Btw no matter what your time was you still did it. I set off looking for sub 4hr and ended up with nearly 5hrs, had to walk most of the last 9 miles after being bang on target for my time.

Time to now go out tonight and see if my legs are capable of running. This club session won't be pretty.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"then i definitely need to do a marathon again next year!!"

That's the spirit!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeah run next time lol ...

Only joking, well done!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"then i definitely need to do a marathon again next year!!"

You got one in mind?

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"then i definitely need to do a marathon again next year!!

You got one in mind?"

Dunno yet. A guy at club days to spend a year focusing on weight loss and getting my 10k time down, only doing 10 mile max distance etc then do one next year. Of course I'm entering the London ballot again lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Yeah run next time lol ...

Only joking, well done! "

what did you do it in?

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Just completed tonight's run in a season's best

Looks like I'm over my sprained ankle

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just completed tonight's run in a season's best

Looks like I'm over my sprained ankle "

Nice one well done

Reply privately

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Very nervous about going running again, as I was on a ten miler in February with my running club, had a bit of pain in my left knee but carried on till mile 8 then had to stop, not been able to run since.

So my quandary is or even fear that it will happen again and have I given it enough time to heal.

Want to go for a run but scared as I can't imagine not running for another two months

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Very nervous about going running again, as I was on a ten miler in February with my running club, had a bit of pain in my left knee but carried on till mile 8 then had to stop, not been able to run since.

So my quandary is or even fear that it will happen again and have I given it enough time to heal.

Want to go for a run but scared as I can't imagine not running for another two months "

I had a knee niggle last year and it took a month before I felt comfortable enough to start going out again. Give it a couple of weeks and maybe then look at a doctor or physio if you can

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

I guys sorry to jump on this.

What advice would you give to someone who is doing a 10km a week on Sunday? I have only just started training this week. But managed 4km run today. My legs felt very heavy but did my quickest mile according to my app so to be honest must of gone too quick early on.

Reply privately

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Very nervous about going running again, as I was on a ten miler in February with my running club, had a bit of pain in my left knee but carried on till mile 8 then had to stop, not been able to run since.

Want to go for a run but scared as I can't imagine not running for another two months

I had a knee niggle last year and it took a month before I felt comfortable enough to start going out again. Give it a couple of weeks and maybe then look at a doctor or physio if you can"

I can only go out on a Sunday currently and taking my Son to Football this week, so a bit of an enforced 'resting my knee' hopefully get back into training later this month, fingers crossed x

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"I guys sorry to jump on this.

What advice would you give to someone who is doing a 10km a week on Sunday? I have only just started training this week. But managed 4km run today. My legs felt very heavy but did my quickest mile according to my app so to be honest must of gone too quick early on. "

Been reading your other thread... but there's actually a great style in Runners World about running your first 10k

You haven't got much time, but don't try and overdo it.

Small runs but often over the next few days.

Don't start out too fast and burn yourself out on the day, try and pace yourself for the first six to seven km

You should be able to carry yourself over the last hurdle

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Cheers Jack for the advice. You never know might build up to Marathans next year. Been training on the promenade where the race is going to get used to the conditions. I will have a look on runners world.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cheers Jack for the advice. You never know might build up to Marathans next year. Been training on the promenade where the race is going to get used to the conditions. I will have a look on runners world. "

I'd say be careful not to do too many longer runs. On the day take it very easy at the start and just enjoy the experience. I just ran London at the weekend time was shit, had to walk/run nearly all of the last 10 miles but it was by far one of the best races I've ever done. Running should always be fun.

ps I went from no running at all to a marathon in 12 months. So anything is possible, you just need to want it. Good luck.

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Thanks Jay and well done to yoiurself and others that have done the London Marathon or indeed other Marathans. Phenomenal achievement of competing one in less than 12 months of running.

I think my aim is about just under 1hour. But today felt difficult.

I Will try to do some swimming and also biking on Friday to vary the training.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks Jay and well done to yoiurself and others that have done the London Marathon or indeed other Marathans. Phenomenal achievement of competing one in less than 12 months of running.

I Will try to do some swimming and also biking on Friday to vary the training. "

Forget a time thats just pressure you don't need. Enjoy the race.

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

"Thanks Jay and well done to yoiurself and others that have done the London Marathon or indeed other Marathans. Phenomenal achievement of competing one in less than 12 months of running.

I Will try to do some swimming and also biking on Friday to vary the training.

Forget a time thats just pressure you don't need. Enjoy the race."

Yes I will forget about the times, I will just happy to finish. Which I am more than capable of.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well that was horrible. Cold and wet the whole way!

Still 15 is better than none

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Who's entered the ballot then?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who's entered the ballot then?! "

Thanks for the reminder! I missed it last year despite it being open for days rather than hours

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Cold and wet 15k this morning....

Intervals the next two days, then a break before the final 12 mile muster on Sunday.

Less 3 than the weeks to go now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ballot entered even tho I said after London this year no more marathons for a few years. Can't be so lucky to get picked out 2 years in a row.

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

What's the ballot for?

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Who's entered the ballot then?!

What's the ballot for?"

London marathon

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

What's the ballot for?

London marathon "

Thanks don't think I am up to that yet after only 1 week of training. But if still enjoying my running may apply next year.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

What's the ballot for?

London marathon

Thanks don't think I am up to that yet after only 1 week of training. But if still enjoying my running may apply next year. "

If you put the work in you could run a marathon next year but it's got to be the right time for you really x

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

What's the ballot for?

London marathon

Thanks don't think I am up to that yet after only 1 week of training. But if still enjoying my running may apply next year.

If you put the work in you could run a marathon next year but it's got to be the right time for you really x "

Yes I suppose it does give me the commitment level to keep the running going after this 10km. Really enjoying the running which is surprising. Never thought I would enjoy so much.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I have!! If I don't make the cut, I'm going to train for Milton Keynes marathon which is around the same time. With the intention of getting a good for age time that gives you automatic entry into London !

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Who's entered the ballot then?! Yes I have!! If I don't make the cut, I'm going to train for Milton Keynes marathon which is around the same time. With the intention of getting a good for age time that gives you automatic entry into London ! "

Milton Keynes is my home town and I kind of wish I'd done at least the half this weekend.... Defo gonna do it next year!

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

I don't even make GFA for a 70 year old at London this year

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who's entered the ballot then?! Yes I have!! If I don't make the cut, I'm going to train for Milton Keynes marathon which is around the same time. With the intention of getting a good for age time that gives you automatic entry into London !

Milton Keynes is my home town and I kind of wish I'd done at least the half this weekend.... Defo gonna do it next year! "

I think I did the first one a few years back there it's a quick course. had a 3.27 with barely any training, so if I get my bum in gear could break the 3.05 x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't even make GFA for a 70 year old at London this year "
it's very crowed through lol

Reply privately

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"I don't even make GFA for a 70 year old at London this year "

Nor me

Entered the ballot again, fuck knows why.

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Just had a quick look on the website.

What's the entry price as I didt see it anywhere? Debating whether to enter the ballot or do the charity route.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just had a quick look on the website.

What's the entry price as I didt see it anywhere? Debating whether to enter the ballot or do the charity route. "

about £40 you can donate it straight away or pay if you get in.

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

"Just had a quick look on the website.

What's the entry price as I didt see it anywhere? Debating whether to enter the ballot or do the charity route. about £40 you can donate it straight away or pay if you get in."

Seriously considering entering it now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who's entered the ballot then?! Yes I have!! If I don't make the cut, I'm going to train for Milton Keynes marathon which is around the same time. With the intention of getting a good for age time that gives you automatic entry into London !

Milton Keynes is my home town and I kind of wish I'd done at least the half this weekend.... Defo gonna do it next year! I think I did the first one a few years back there it's a quick course. had a 3.27 with barely any training, so if I get my bum in gear could break the 3.05 x"

I;m not sure whether they've changed the course but it didn't seem that quick yesterday, I did the half and was watching the marathon runners finish and very, very few made it home under 3.05 and the winners time was only 2.40

If you are serious about chasing GFA Manchester or Brighton are probably far better options

Reply privately

over a year ago

Milton Keynes is my home town and I kind of wish I'd done at least the half this weekend.... Defo gonna do it next year! "

I did the half today and really didn;t rate it. Cool medal and cool top but other than that all a bit meh. Queued for over 40 minutes for my number, starting pens were chaos, forst half of the course is ugly and uninspiring second half much prettier but way too many runnners on paths that were too narrow for that volume. Suspect the marathon route is better though

Reply privately

By *orkDefenderMan
over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

Want to go for a run but scared as I can't imagine not running for another two months "

I know the feeling about injury, l had a recurrent sore knee over the winter

It got to where l had to leave 3 days between runs

Riding the bike wasn't an issue thankfully!

I've managed a few ParkRuns, but am 3 - 4 minutes off my PBs, which is annoying

Usually, l'm on 550-600 miles by this time of year

Sadly, with the knee, 2017 has only seen less than 200

Race programme has been severely cut down too

Last year saw 6 by this time, l've run 2 fell-races

Reply privately

over a year ago

Milton Keynes is my home town and I kind of wish I'd done at least the half this weekend.... Defo gonna do it next year! I think I did the first one a few years back there it's a quick course. had a 3.27 with barely any training, so if I get my bum in gear could break the 3.05 x

I;m not sure whether they've changed the course but it didn't seem that quick yesterday, I did the half and was watching the marathon runners finish and very, very few made it home under 3.05 and the winners time was only 2.40

If you are serious about chasing GFA Manchester or Brighton are probably far better options"

yeah I am mate thanks for advice, may have a look at Brighton. I thought the chaos may have improved by now. There was a massive issue with retrieving bags 'so slow' and the weather was awful when I did it and they didt hand out space blankets. People were going man down!

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Only do Brighton if they've re-measured the course

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only do Brighton if they've re-measured the course"

Ow what happened lol was it more beneficial for the runners time?

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

"Only do Brighton if they've re-measured the course

Ow what happened lol was it more beneficial for the runners time? "

You think in these days of GPS there should never be a miss measure distances. The course marking are the shortest possible distance so presume most people travel a little further ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only do Brighton if they've re-measured the course"

That 2as the half. Amd at least they aotter it unlike Manchester who tried to cover it up!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Milton Keynes is my home town and I kind of wish I'd done at least the half this weekend.... Defo gonna do it next year! I think I did the first one a few years back there it's a quick course. had a 3.27 with barely any training, so if I get my bum in gear could break the 3.05 x

If you are serious about chasing GFA Manchester or Brighton are probably far better options

yeah I am mate thanks for advice, may have a look at Brighton. I thought the chaos may have improved by now. There was a massive issue with retrieving bags 'so slow' and the weather was awful when I did it and they didt hand out space blankets. People were going man down! "

They liked their queues on Sunday, collecting my number was a nightmare. And big queues back out the stadium to get back in to the bag drop too

Brighton is almost sold out buy is a decent event, bloody expensive though

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

You think in these days of GPS there should never be a miss measure distances. The course marking are the shortest possible distance so presume most people travel a little further ?"

They were short by a couple hundred metres

All times and pb's were invalidated

Brighton wasn't the only one, and there have been quite a few over the past years

Course measuring is actually an art, and not measured by gps, but by a standard wheel, often on a bike, and is checked many times in both directions

Hugh Jones, who won the London marathon (1982 ?) is now a professional at this

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

You think in these days of GPS there should never be a miss measure distances. The course marking are the shortest possible distance so presume most people travel a little further ?

Brighton wasn't the only one, and there have been quite a few over the past years

Course measuring is actually an art, and not measured by gps, but by a standard wheel, often on a bike, and is checked many times in both directions

Hugh Jones, who won the London marathon (1982 ?) is now a professional at this "

I remember watching the local news not so long a go and the short course of Manchester was mentioned.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Got told by coach not to go to efforts tonight as still in recovery mode.... Good job really, fell asleep on the sofa as soon as I sat down

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Got told by coach not to go to efforts tonight as still in recovery mode.... Good job really, fell asleep on the sofa as soon as I sat down "

good advice! You will be raring to go next week.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hugh Jones, who won the London marathon (1982 ?) is now a professional at this

I remember watching the local news not so long a go and the short course of Manchester was mentioned. "

There will have been several other events effected in the North West as the measuring wheel was incorrectly calibrated. Brighton was just a fuck up by the new organisers who somehow managed to bastardise 2 different varations of the course

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Can I just ask for advice,I've started to do a bit of running in the gym,but yesterday I got shin splints. I don't know if exactly what's what I did have,but it stopped me from running. Can anyone advice how I can stop this from happening please?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I just ask for advice,I've started to do a bit of running in the gym,but yesterday I got shin splints. I don't know if exactly what's what I did have,but it stopped me from running. Can anyone advice how I can stop this from happening please?"

Do you wear the right trainers for you? As in had your gate checked for overpronating etc you may just require a new pair of trainers. I suffer with the shins, only rest will fixit. I just ignore it though and run through it.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Can I just ask for advice,I've started to do a bit of running in the gym,but yesterday I got shin splints. I don't know if exactly what's what I did have,but it stopped me from running. Can anyone advice how I can stop this from happening please?

Do you wear the right trainers for you? As in had your gate checked for overpronating etc you may just require a new pair of trainers. I suffer with the shins, only rest will fixit. I just ignore it though and run through it."

I don't know what the overpronating thing mean's,oh I've just remembered I was once told by a guy in a sport's shop I had a low arch and I once given some insoles by a physio year's ago as I've got wonky hips. Maybe I need to visit a decent sports shop,I just don't want to pay a fortune for new trainer's.

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"Can I just ask for advice,I've started to do a bit of running in the gym,but yesterday I got shin splints. I don't know if exactly what's what I did have,but it stopped me from running. Can anyone advice how I can stop this from happening please?

Do you wear the right trainers for you? As in had your gate checked for overpronating etc you may just require a new pair of trainers. I suffer with the shins, only rest will fixit. I just ignore it though and run through it.

I don't know what the overpronating thing mean's,oh I've just remembered I was once told by a guy in a sport's shop I had a low arch and I once given some insoles by a physio year's ago as I've got wonky hips. Maybe I need to visit a decent sports shop,I just don't want to pay a fortune for new trainer's."

What a "good" sports/ running shop will do is put you in a treadmill and video your running style

They'll look at how your foostrike is, and how your foot pushes off, if there's any inwards turning off the ankle and so on.

If you've a low arch you may be overprinting, too much motion and your foot falling in causing a twist in your able 2 and that's translated up through your let leg to your hips.

A "support" type shoe will protect your instep and stop it falling in, giving stability to your motion.

They'll recommend several types of shoes for you to try.

Some will be expensive

But if you find a comfortable pair, go on the internet and you should find last year model often at half price or less.

For example, I slightly overpronate, and run in Brooks Ravenna, as they suit my foot. I've tried and loathe Nike and Adidas as they often pinch my toes or rub my ankles.

You'll find what's best by a little trial and error

Reply privately

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

All of the above ^^^^^^

BUT if the results come back and you happen to need expensive (I was lucky I needed lower end Asics), do not scrimp, your feet are too important to go cheap.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I don't know what the overpronating thing mean's,oh I've just remembered I was once told by a guy in a sport's shop I had a low arch and I once given some insoles by a physio year's ago as I've got wonky hips. Maybe I need to visit a decent sports shop,I just don't want to pay a fortune for new trainer's.

What a "good" sports/ running shop will do is put you in a treadmill and video your running style

They'll look at how your foostrike is, and how your foot pushes off, if there's any inwards turning off the ankle and so on.

If you've a low arch you may be overprinting, too much motion and your foot falling in causing a twist in your able 2 and that's translated up through your let leg to your hips.

A "support" type shoe will protect your instep and stop it falling in, giving stability to your motion.

They'll recommend several types of shoes for you to try.

Some will be expensive

But if you find a comfortable pair, go on the internet and you should find last year model often at half price or less.

For example, I slightly overpronate, and run in Brooks Ravenna, as they suit my foot. I've tried and loathe Nike and Adidas as they often pinch my toes or rub my ankles.

You'll find what's best by a little trial and error "

Ok that's great thankyou,I've been put off going into a proper running shop as I know they'll try and flog me an expensive pair of trainer's. Don't get me wrong if I was doing a marathon that make's sense,but I'm only doing a one mile fun run at Chatsworth in July .

I have a pair of Nike Roches at the moment or however you spell it from the kid's department as they were £20 cheaper

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Can I just ask for advice,I've started to do a bit of running in the gym,but yesterday I got shin splints. I don't know if exactly what's what I did have,but it stopped me from running. Can anyone advice how I can stop this from happening please?"

Make sure you keep your running shoes for running as the insoles will keep the shape of your 'running' feet.

You don't need expensive shoes. Make sure you feel supported and comfortable in them.

If you are going to do your 1mile on road. Train on road and not a treadmill.

If you are new to running increase distance/speed gradually to avoid injuries.

Check out YouTube for Kinesio Tapping which can help avoiding/recover from shin splints.

Good luck

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Make sure you keep your running shoes for running as the insoles will keep the shape of your 'running' feet.

You don't need expensive shoes. Make sure you feel supported and comfortable in them.

Check out YouTube for Kinesio Tapping which can help avoiding/recover from shin splints.

Good luck "

Ok that's great thankyou,I'll check out the videos. I think I may be doing a bit too much to start with although that's hardly anything

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for the reminder! I missed it last year despite it being open for days rather than hours "

I didn't make the cut for his years marathon - didn't realise the ballot was open again already!

Reply privately

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Good luck

Ok that's great thankyou,I'll check out the videos. I think I may be doing a bit too much to start with although that's hardly anything "

Yeah probably.

Run - walk fast - run etc... is a good way to start then decrease the walking time as you get more comfortable.

Don't neglect your warm up

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Have a look at the Couch to 5k (c25k) websites as they start you off with nice and gradual exercises and plans

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Have a look at the Couch to 5k (c25k) websites as they start you off with nice and gradual exercises and plans "

Will do!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Nike sub 2 project makes its attempt this weekend at the Monza race track in Italy.

I'm not keen on lap races but I guess it gives them a very measurable course to tell them to speed up or slow down

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The Nike sub 2 project makes its attempt this weekend at the Monza race track in Italy.

I'm not keen on lap races but I guess it gives them a very measurable course to tell them to speed up or slow down "

I really hope they fail. Hate that the motivation is brand promotion rather than sporting achievement. And it's so far from replicating marathon conditions it's nothing like a race

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Thanks for the reminder! I missed it last year despite it being open for days rather than hours

I didn't make the cut for his years marathon - didn't realise the ballot was open again already! "

Closes at 5pm today so still time to enter

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The Nike sub 2 project makes its attempt this weekend at the Monza race track in Italy.

I'm not keen on lap races but I guess it gives them a very measurable course to tell them to speed up or slow down

I really hope they fail. Hate that the motivation is brand promotion rather than sporting achievement. And it's so far from replicating marathon conditions it's nothing like a race"

I'd rather they sent them all to a race and did it that way. It's an interesting study though

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didn't make the cut for his years marathon - didn't realise the ballot was open again already!

Closes at 5pm today so still time to enter "

Managed mine yesterday. Now the wait for the magazine

Reply privately

By *ulfilthmentMan
over a year ago

Just around the corner

Well in the last week I've replaced my runners and got a place lined up for this years GNR. I suppose it's time to start building up the miles again.

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

I really hope they fail. Hate that the motivation is brand promotion rather than sporting achievement. And it's so far from replicating marathon conditions it's nothing like a race"

They might as well be running on a treadmill

Flat laps, no competition and staged pacemakers. ... All to sell a brand of shoes

This isn't a race, just a time trial.

I how people recognise this for what it is, and it'll be a false record

Reply privately

over a year ago

I really hope they fail. Hate that the motivation is brand promotion rather than sporting achievement. And it's so far from replicating marathon conditions it's nothing like a race

They might as well be running on a treadmill

Flat laps, no competition and staged pacemakers. ... All to sell a brand of shoes

This isn't a race, just a time trial.

I how people recognise this for what it is, and it'll be a false record "

Let's not forget bon of them have raced meaning tge liklihood of a drugs test was minimised or is that too cynical. Add in the car appears to be close enough to offer a (admittedly fairly minimal) draft. It's a joke

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"The attempt is being conducted outside the rules of the International Association of Athletics Federations, yet if the barrier comes crashing down for many casual onlookers that will be a mere asterisk."

Quoted from the guardian

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2017/may/04/nike-monza-marathon-eliud-kipchoge

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's an experiment to me. Replicating it in race conditions would be impressive.

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"It's an experiment to me. Replicating it in race conditions would be impressive.

"

It's not an experiment, but a carefully designed method to sell shoes

Totally unlike Bannister and the 4 minute mile

IF they do achieve it, and there's only about 20-30% chance, they say, then it WILL be an amazing human achievement.

But the cynic in me says it's being done for the wrong reasons

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

I have entered the ballot.

Mad/brave or stupid springs to mind.

Reply privately

By *orkDefenderMan
over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

No ParkRun in the morning either, as l'm on a day-shift (start @ 09:00), but will probably run to work instead

Hope to be competing in a short fell-race (more of a 'trail', but under FRA rules) on Monday evening

Reply privately

over a year ago

2:00:25

So close

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

"2:00:25

So close"

Just read about the attempt. Very valiant attempt Shows a few tweaks and it's breakable.

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

So close

Just read about the attempt. Very valiant attempt Shows a few tweaks and it's breakable. "

Tweaks ?!

It was a completely unrealistic run

Engineered from start to finish.

Might as well have been on a treadmill

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Today was the last muster training run before the Chester half in two weeks.

A 12 miler today. ... the last "long" run.

Blooming hot out there though, and totally unrelated, I've sore hips.

Managed to complete it in 1:40 though, so hoping I can push on a bit on race day and get that 1:45 monkey off my back

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Market Drayton 10k today on 1:26:06.

Didnt really prepare for it well (3 one run Monday, 2 mile run Tuesday, 6 mile bike ride Thursday, 2 mile run Friday, parkrun yesterday and only 2 bananas for breakfast today)

Really hot but a nice route and a great goody bag!

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

"Market Drayton 10k today on 1:26:06.

Didnt really prepare for it well (3 one run Monday, 2 mile run Tuesday, 6 mile bike ride Thursday, 2 mile run Friday, parkrun yesterday and only 2 bananas for breakfast today)

Really hot but a nice route and a great goody bag! "

Bonus if a nice route and a good goody bag.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So close

Just read about the attempt. Very valiant attempt Shows a few tweaks and it's breakable.

Tweaks ?!

It was a completely unrealistic run

Engineered from start to finish.

Might as well have been on a treadmill "

Given it wasn't under IAAF rules I'd love to know if there was any drug testing done

Reply privately

over a year ago

Local trail half today. And after many months of saying we should run a race together (rather than run the same race) I ran with my gf, between my dodgy back and her being completely underprepared it was a tough one but a beautiful course and so much cake at the finish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey running fabbers

New to fab (ish) but not new to running. Started running in 2014 after I had a lump removed from my boob (see profile pic) as a way of keeping my sanity! Have since completed a number of half marathons Rome marathon last year and yesterday completed my third marathon in a 12 hour trail race in Salisbury. I then went back out at 9:30pm and ran a 10k in the dark!!!

Be careful ....it's addictive!! As are the medals!!

J xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

11 miles today but it was supposed to be 22. Left Achilles decided between mile 10 and 11 to play up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh I need to start running

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh I need to start running "

Not too fast though

Reply privately

over a year ago

At last i have found some fellow runners on fab!!

I had posted a couple of things in the scotland forum and the london one (was down for the marathon) but got next to no replies!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh I need to start running

Not too fast though "

Hehe why? Tough mudder less than 2 weeks away

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not too fast though

Hehe why? Tough mudder less than 2 weeks away "

Ah - might be an idea to get some practice in

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"Hey running fabbers

New to fab (ish) but not new to running. Started running in 2014 after I had a lump removed from my boob (see profile pic) as a way of keeping my sanity! Have since completed a number of half marathons Rome marathon last year and yesterday completed my third marathon in a 12 hour trail race in Salisbury. I then went back out at 9:30pm and ran a 10k in the dark!!!

Be careful ....it's addictive!! As are the medals!!

J xxxx"

We all love a bit of bling

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"At last i have found some fellow runners on fab!!

I had posted a couple of things in the scotland forum and the london one (was down for the marathon) but got next to no replies!"

There's actually a lot of us on here

Evie is the Fab club mascot

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Not too fast though

Hehe why? Tough mudder less than 2 weeks away "

If _went can go from zero to ten in two weeks, I'm sure you can

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"At last i have found some fellow runners on fab!!

I had posted a couple of things in the scotland forum and the london one (was down for the marathon) but got next to no replies!

There's actually a lot of us on here

Evie is the Fab club mascot "

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Just back from helping at the last few hours of a 12 hour race in my village (I booked market Drayton before I knew about this one!)

Them people be crazy!

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Not too fast though

If _went can go from zero to ten in two weeks, I'm sure you can "

I have found it very addictive, needed to be disciplined though to get ready for the 10km. Thinking of my next challenge, any tips to keep loose tomorrow? But so far feel good, could be playing football tomorrow but see how I feel first.

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Not too fast though

I have found it very addictive, needed to be disciplined though to get ready for the 10km. Thinking of my next challenge, any tips to keep loose tomorrow? But so far feel good, could be playing football tomorrow but see how I feel first. "

Walk the dog, if you have one

Just try and keep mobile, I wouldn't do the footy, let your body recover

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Not too fast though

I have found it very addictive, needed to be disciplined though to get ready for the 10km. Thinking of my next challenge, any tips to keep loose tomorrow? But so far feel good, could be playing football tomorrow but see how I feel first.

Walk the dog, if you have one

Just try and keep mobile, I wouldn't do the footy, let your body recover "

Cheers, I don't have a dog. But I will have a walk and a stretch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I actually think i spoke to Evie before London.

If i remember rightly you were very nervous but judging by that pic a massive congratulations is in order. Either that or one of the volunteers with the medals at the end got very lucky!!

Reply privately

By *appytrailmanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I never feel like I have the energy to go running but want to get into a bit of healthier shape!

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"I never feel like I have the energy to go running but want to get into a bit of healthier shape!"

Small steps, small beginnings and don't stop

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

"I actually think i spoke to Evie before London.

If i remember rightly you were very nervous but judging by that pic a massive congratulations is in order. Either that or one of the volunteers with the medals at the end got very lucky!!"

Is it I will show you my medal, if show

me yours. Well done to all runners seriously. Be it for pb's a bit of exercise or raising money. All well worh it. I haven't run or over 20 years in a race or fun run. If myself and Evie, little Jack Horner can do it anyone can, a. 70 odd year old was running the Half marathan the other week I gave her some encouragement as she stretched out and said it's her 4th half this year.

Reply privately

By *orkDefenderMan
over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

" 70 odd year old was running the Half marathan the other week I gave her some encouragement as she stretched out and said it's her 4th half this year. "

We have several 70+ members in my Club, even an 80+ year old (who was a race winner, from his 20s, up to his V60 class)

Age is no barrier - attitude is

Raced last night, circa 320-340 other idiots did too!!

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

" 70 odd year old was running the Half marathan the other week I gave her some encouragement as she stretched out and said it's her 4th half this year.

We have several 70+ members in my Club, even an 80+ year old (who was a race winner, from his 20s, up to his V60 class)

Age is no barrier - attitude is

Raced last night, circa 320-340 other idiots did too!!"

It's almost embarrassing when a 70+ person is faster than you

But then, that's just encouraging

Reply privately

By *orkDefenderMan
over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

"

It's almost embarrassing when a 70+ person is faster than you

But then, that's just encouraging "

Yes, to hope you can also be so fit at that age

Some of the runners & cyclists, l know don't like bein 'chicked' (as it's called) & will slog themselves to overtake again

So what?, they're just better than you

Reply privately

By *W ChapMan
over a year ago

Swindon

"

Some of the runners & cyclists, l know don't like bein 'chicked' (as it's called) & will slog themselves to overtake again

So what?, they're just better than you"

My best running mate is 73, and is still putting in excellent times....!

Reply privately

By *chammer1Man
over a year ago

Darlington

I did the market drayton 10k last year. Goody bag is superb and run is always in the top 5 in the country. Next year entry opens in july and will sell out in a few hours

Reply privately

By *chammer1Man
over a year ago

Darlington

Off to do redcar 5 miler tonight. Hoping for low 40 minutes. No tee shirt or medal but pie and peas instead

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did my first run in 3 yars yesterday. Had a back op and now feel like I can. Stiff as buggery but glad I can go again!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Did my first run in 3 yars yesterday. Had a back op and now feel like I can. Stiff as buggery but glad I can go again!"

Excellent! Stick with it - it doesn't get easier, you just get quicker

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

"Did my first run in 3 yars yesterday. Had a back op and now feel like I can. Stiff as buggery but glad I can go again!

Excellent! Stick with it - it doesn't get easier, you just get quicker "

First propper run tonight after my 10km on Sunday, just 3.5km took it easy but ran faster as the run went on I usually slow down, so definitely can see the results in only a few weeks running. (First run 26/4)

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Usual Wednesday run down to athletics

11km in 50 minutes

I thought I'd be tired and slower after my effort on Sunday, so I was pleasantly surprised

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Warm up 3km Saturday

10km Race/fun run Sunday

Monday - Football

Tuesday - Football (league game)

Wednesday - 3.5km run

Thursday - Football

Friday - 4km run

Saturday 5kn park run.

Anyone think I am doing too much or will it build me up to be fitter and stronger?

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

You could really do with a rest / recovery day in there

You've a lot of impact/ running sports.

If you have to exercise do some gym work or bike/swim to mix it up

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

"You could really do with a rest / recovery day in there

You've a lot of impact/ running sports.

If you have to exercise do some gym work or bike/swim to mix it up "

Think will bike or rest tomorrow instead of the 4km run, today was supposed to be my rest day, I don't usually play football on Thursday but did a mate a favour tonight.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

Parkrun #134 in the bag

This is my most local one but I've only done it a few times as I hate it lol God knows why though as it's by the river and really nice and flat. Just hot a mental block about it.

Might try running with music next time to see if that distracts me.

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Park run number 1 today. 29:33. Brilliantly organised a little tougher than expected as lots of little climbs which felt very tough and I wasn't expected.

Will definitely recommend if you can take part do so.

Then refffed a football game.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OK.... What time should I use for my marathon? Chip time was 7:09:22 (slow I know!) but Strava time on auto pause was 6:47:13 (still slow but less slow lol) "

We'll done on your achievement. It's my dream to run a marathon. I've done a couple of halfs but no where near ready to run a full!

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

"OK.... What time should I use for my marathon? Chip time was 7:09:22 (slow I know!) but Strava time on auto pause was 6:47:13 (still slow but less slow lol)

We'll done on your achievement. It's my dream to run a marathon. I've done a couple of halfs but no where near ready to run a full! "

At the moment I use the Nike running app, thinking I might download Strava onto my phone is it worth switching apps ?

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

We'll done on your achievement. It's my dream to run a marathon. I've done a couple of halfs but no where near ready to run a full!

At the moment I use the Nike running app, thinking I might download Strava onto my phone is it worth switching apps ?"

No harm in trying it out

I've always used Adidas MiCoach, but they're shutting that down, having bought Runtastic, and promoting that

You'll find each app and each device will record distance/ speed / time differently.

Just pick one you like the best

Reply privately

over a year ago

What's everyones plans for tomorrow. Hopefully 10 miles for me.

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Last long run tomorrow ....

Well actually I'm going to run two 5km's

Down to cricket and then back

A week of sprint intervals and tapered runs before the 1/2 M next Sunday

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

"What's everyones plans for tomorrow. Hopefully 10 miles for me."

Hopefully going for a run, but not as far as 10 miles. Maybe even do some pace work and try and beat my best 1km or 1 mile time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

i'm going on a bike ride tomorrow i think

Reply privately

over a year ago

10 miles today and the Achilles stayed quiet.

Now the eating and prep for next Sunday's marathon begins

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"Last long run tomorrow ....

A week of sprint intervals and tapered runs before the 1/2 M next Sunday "

First 5k completed and now basking in sunshine at the cricket

Unfortunately the bar isn't open and I can't get my liquid cars

Should do this more often though

Reply privately

over a year ago

So I've taken the decision to pull out of this year's big target for me, so no Snowdonia trail marathon Not happy but given that I am so far where I need to be training wise I'm not chancing such a tough event under prepared

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"Last long run tomorrow ....

A week of sprint intervals and tapered runs before the 1/2 M next Sunday

First 5k completed and now basking in sunshine at the cricket

Unfortunately the bar isn't open and I can't get my liquid cars

Should do this more often though "

Second 5k completed and I'm note sitting with a coffee and a bacon butty

Incredible, but true, I ran it back in exactly the same time, to the second

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"So I've taken the decision to pull out of this year's big target for me, so no Snowdonia trail marathon Not happy but given that I am so far where I need to be training wise I'm not chancing such a tough event under prepared "

A big decision, but maybe the best one

It's a really tough run to do, and if you're not in condition you won't enjoy it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So I've taken the decision to pull out of this year's big target for me, so no Snowdonia trail marathon Not happy but given that I am so far where I need to be training wise I'm not chancing such a tough event under prepared "

Had to make the same decision with regards Stirling marathon next Sunday. Legs and head just ain't in the right place after a disastrous London marathon.

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Not done any running since last Ssturday 5km due to a cold. Maybe will try a little run tomorrow.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Carb depletion nearly over with

Carb loading starts tomorrow. Marathon pb attempt on Sunday.

Fingers crossed nothing happens between now and then!

Reply privately

over a year ago

One more parkrun before manc 10km. Keep the knees rested as a bit painful at the moment.

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

That's it, my last run before Sunday ( ok, I'll have a 15 min jog on Saturday )

10km at an easy 50 minutes tonight.

Good luck to everyone racing this weekend

Reply privately

By *orkDefenderMan
over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

Very lazy week, run-wise

Ran to work Monday

No Club-run that night

Bike to work Tues/Wed

Day-off today/tomorrow (as working Sat/Sun lates)

Might incorporate an hour or so, at Quest, into todays ride, taking a small amount of shower gel in a plastic bag, in case l decide l want to 'play' whilst there (or someone asks me to)

Hopefully club-run tonight, then one of the local ParkRuns on Saturday

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Feeling as if I've an excess of energy tonight, in anticipation of the race on Sunday

Like a shaken bottle of pop

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So I've taken the decision to pull out of this year's big target for me, so no Snowdonia trail marathon Not happy but given that I am so far where I need to be training wise I'm not chancing such a tough event under prepared

A big decision, but maybe the best one

It's a really tough run to do, and if you're not in condition you won't enjoy it "

Yeah it was a horrible decision to make but onwards and upwards.

It's too tough am event to go in to under prepared, it has the scope to go catastrophically wrong. Plan now is to do an a flat autumn one and walk beachy head marathon with my girlfriend in October

Reply privately

over a year ago

So I'm not one of those runners who owas loads of shoes usually having one or at the most 2 pairs. Turns out the pair I thought I brought in January I did the Bournemouth marathon in 7 months ago!!! This may be linked to my niggling injuries

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

How many miles do you put into a pair of shoes ?

I've never really thought about it, but I only buy when my tread's wearing

"They" say you should really change every 300 - 400 miles.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I had an email from run 4 it earlier in the week that did a chart of when you should ideally look to change and when you could get injured based on miles a week.

Personally I get 3-4 months use at most but then they get relegated to gym wear

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good luck to anyone racing and have fun to anyone training today.

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"Good luck to anyone racing and have fun to anyone training today. "

Heading out soonish

Just having my peanut butter on wholemeal, and banana

Chester Half Marathon starts at 0900

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was the 30 minute pacer at park run yesterday. Pretry much nailed it with splits of 9.37, 9.31 and 9.30 with a finish time of 29.49. My god running at such a continually steady pace and in particular not speeding up towards the finish is a lot tougher than I thought

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"How many miles do you put into a pair of shoes ?

I've never really thought about it, but I only buy when my tread's wearing

"They" say you should really change every 300 - 400 miles. "

Strava keeps telling me it's time to buy more trainers.... Who am I to argue with Strava?!

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Getting very busy here, and that's just the queue for the toilets

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Getting very busy here, and that's just the queue for the toilets "

Good luck x

Reply privately

By *orkDefenderMan
over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

"Getting very busy here, and that's just the queue for the toilets

Good luck x "

And the same from here

ParkRun yesterday, fastest of year, on that course, but still way off PB

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Back home and soaking in a hot bath

1hr 46min 37sec

Slightly disappointed as I cramped badly in my right calf at 17km and had to slow right down at the end

Reply privately

over a year ago

4:15 - a pb but not the sub 4 that I wanted. Went a bit pear shaped miles 18 - 21 but pulled it back a bit

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"4:15 - a pb but not the sub 4 that I wanted. Went a bit pear shaped miles 18 - 21 but pulled it back a bit"

Still a good time and effort

Reply privately

over a year ago

"4:15 - a pb but not the sub 4 that I wanted. Went a bit pear shaped miles 18 - 21 but pulled it back a bit

Still a good time and effort "

Thanks - I'm happy - more bling

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"4:15 - a pb but not the sub 4 that I wanted. Went a bit pear shaped miles 18 - 21 but pulled it back a bit

Still a good time and effort

Thanks - I'm happy - more bling "

I got some serious metalwork today

Reply privately

By *orkDefenderMan
over a year ago

Just East of Wakefield

Raced last night, but didn't enjoy the warm/humid conditions

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Good luck to anyone out there today.

I'll be running the Manchester 10k this afternoon.

It's going to be emotional

Reply privately

over a year ago

Liverpool Rock n Roll for me today. I'm full of cold and probably shouldn't have started. My girlfriend is getting g over a cold and probably shouldn't have started. No idea of the time,we danced to some of the bands and took it slow and had fun.

Want to do the full next year, can honestly say that's the best event I've ever run

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Liverpool Rock n Roll for me today. I'm full of cold and probably shouldn't have started. My girlfriend is getting g over a cold and probably shouldn't have started. No idea of the time,we danced to some of the bands and took it slow and had fun.

Want to do the full next year, can honestly say that's the best event I've ever run"

I want to do Liverpool at some point. Sounds awesome.

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"Liverpool Rock n Roll for me today. I'm full of cold and probably shouldn't have started. My girlfriend is getting g over a cold and probably shouldn't have started. No idea of the time,we danced to some of the bands and took it slow and had fun.

Want to do the full next year, can honestly say that's the best event I've ever run

I want to do Liverpool at some point. Sounds awesome. "

Much better to have run it yesterday than today ; it's a bit soggy out there

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did my first running event this month. Liverpool spring 10k. I've done a few triathlons and cycling sportives before but I really enjoyed the run.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I want to do Liverpool at some point. Sounds awesome. "

DO IT!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I want to do Liverpool at some point. Sounds awesome.

Much better to have run it yesterday than today ; it's a bit soggy out there "

Sunday was by far the best day, Saturday would have been way too hot and yesterday would have been grim. Give me dull overcast and I'm happy!

Reply privately

By *wentMan
over a year ago

blackpool

Running a lot quicker at the minute and feeling more comfortable running up to

5km but struggling with anything more than the 5km.

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"Running a lot quicker at the minute and feeling more comfortable running up to

5km but struggling with anything more than the 5km. "

Time and patience is the key (something you'll hear a lot on fab )

To run longer distances, run at a slower pace

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"Running a lot quicker at the minute and feeling more comfortable running up to

5km but struggling with anything more than the 5km. "

It's not all about speed. To go further you often have to drop your pace so your energy lasts longer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

I have decided to run at least a mile a day in June feel my running has suffered since the marathon so hoping this will spark it up again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I ran my first half marathon in Sheffield back in April, didn't google the course or find out anything thing about it. Turns out the first 5 miles were up hill, it was one of the hardest things I've done in my life. Doing it again next year.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have decided to run at least a mile a day in June feel my running has suffered since the marathon so hoping this will spark it up again. "

I find having another goal is usually what gets me out again. I'm looking for another marathon later in the year. Then I have to get out and run

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

Completed my first ever parkrun today!

Wepre park is the hardest run in Wales and 2nd hardest in UK.

I came in 32nd with more than 300 taking part! My time was approx 25 minutes ; not precise as my run app didn't stop

Think I might just take part again next week

Reply privately

By *uckOfTheBay OP   Man
over a year ago

Mold

"I have decided to run at least a mile a day in June feel my running has suffered since the marathon so hoping this will spark it up again. "
We'll be calling you Ron Hill next

Reply privately