goblin city

Want to vent. I'm annoyed by not getting out to meets

What do you guys say to baby sitters ect lol

I'm frustrated to hell

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

dont get me wrong I was annoyed but did find out why first before I choose another babysitter.

however I did have a few loverly babysitters that was reliable and shared the babysitting around them ones.

one I could really rely upon the most.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Just tell them your going out with friends

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why wouldn't you just tell them you're going out with mates?

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

my ex knows what i get up to and is happy to babysit on the rare occasions i ask him to.

don't think you need to tell baby sitters anything really. do they ask?

over a year ago

I usually get my nephew to babysit if I'm off out for an evening...

I just tell him I'm off out for the evening....

over a year ago

I only meet when my kids go to their dads, but if I wanted to go out I'd just get a babysitter and say going out with friends

By *airymagic OP   Woman
over a year ago

goblin city

Oh my baby sitter is my friends mum or my friend

My friend doesn't know so i made up a guy I was dating but now I've had to dump said guy and well ahhh I want a meet

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

oh, they probably wanna know.

don't know what you tell them really.

over a year ago

"Oh my baby sitter is my friends mum or my friend

My friend doesn't know so i made up a guy I was dating but now I've had to dump said guy and well ahhh I want a meet"

Could you say work friends? My babysitter never asked where I was going, only enquired as to whether it would be a late one!

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Tell them anything you want to.

Out with Friends

Work do

Cinema

Evening with the Girls

Fashion launch

Hair appointment

Become a mystery shopper (for hotels and wine bars only)

over a year ago

I'm running out of things to tell my mum now when she baby sits.

She's not daft

By *airymagic OP   Woman
over a year ago

goblin city

"I'm running out of things to tell my mum now when she baby sits.

She's not daft"

It's hard isn't it

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

"Oh my baby sitter is my friends mum or my friend

My friend doesn't know so i made up a guy I was dating but now I've had to dump said guy and well ahhh I want a meet"

say your going

for a meal

going to cinema

off to club or nightclub

if your going to be late then say so or at least ring them to say your going to be late is it ok with them

dosnt matter if you bring other people with you they dont know any different unless there staying over night at yours as well

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

It's not just being single that it a problem for, I sympathise with you so much, we also need babysitters as a couple, and because we tend to go to our favourite club it's usually a late night so we also struggle for excuses as to where we are going, who are we going with etc, the biggest struggle is fibbing when we come home, answering the ' did you have a good night?' ' who else went?' If only they knew I've no answer for you sorry, just sympathy and understanding Mrs blue eyes

By *wo4FemCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Tell them your going speed dating but it might take a while before you get back.

over a year ago

Even harder when you have no one to babysit and only time you can meet is during school hours when your not working x

over a year ago

"Want to vent. I'm annoyed by not getting out to meets

I'm frustrated to hell"

Make sure your baby sitters have a cock ! Sorted

over a year ago

My daughter is my babysitter, I just say we're off out to have some child free time together.

over a year ago

I've never got a sitter to go to a meet, I work it around my very limited free time. But it does mean that the meets I go on are special, and hopefully well worth the wait. A good man will keep putting in the effort until I can make it, which could be 2-3 weeks.

I have popped her to my parents to party! But i hate returning hung over. Family first, fun second

x

By *op gooserMan
over a year ago

chester

I'm frustrated to hell"

Just don't tell them your on here, you could lose custody.

over a year ago

Maybe we should start a fab creche!

over a year ago

My hubby babysits for me if I want to go out, but my 10 yr old son is worse than my dad for wanting to know who I am I going out with where I am going what time I'm going to be back. Oh and will I get him a McDonalds on my way hone!!!

over a year ago

shouldn't you get the meet sorted first, then worry about who will babysit and what you will tell them when the time comes...

I don't usually rehearse anything...I prefer to say something off the cuff as it sounds more genuine than something rehearsed

over a year ago

Do you not think that couples have this problem? But it's really none of their business. Just make some shit up. That's what my hubby and I do. ..to our parents.

By *arlo82Couple
over a year ago

the gym and random places

I don't have any baby sitters. I live 200 miles away from friends /family ao only get 2 nights a month to meet when at her dad's. Does make it quite trying

over a year ago

Erm ....

Dramarama

over a year ago

"I've never got a sitter to go to a meet, I work it around my very limited free time. But it does mean that the meets I go on are special, and hopefully well worth the wait. A good man will keep putting in the effort until I can make it, which could be 2-3 weeks.

I have popped her to my parents to party! But i hate returning hung over. Family first, fun second

x"

Some of us really do get no free time though. I'm either at work or with family. My last meet took years to get there. .so please don't belittle other people's meets as to not being "special" just because they manage to meet more often. It's all down to circumstances.

over a year ago

"I don't have any baby sitters. I live 200 miles away from friends /family ao only get 2 nights a month to meet when at her dad's. Does make it quite trying "

You get more than a lot of married couples get! Hubby and I managed twice in one year once!

over a year ago

Mmmmmm babysitters

over a year ago

"Even harder when you have no one to babysit and only time you can meet is during school hours when your not working x"

If only! That sounds perfect!

over a year ago

"Even harder when you have no one to babysit and only time you can meet is during school hours when your not working x

If only! That sounds perfect! "

Nice ass

over a year ago

Babysitters 3 now that was a good film

By *ystical_InkedBBWWoman
over a year ago

somewhere in the Shire of Derby

I meet when my son is at school or when he stops at his nan's, never had to explain why

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I planned meets around when the girls went to their dad/when they were at school/college/uni etc.

As an adult I've never felt the need to justify where I was going to anyone: "out!" was sufficient!

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

when my daughter was 13 I suggested 6 of her friends came for a sleep over the idea was each took a turn to host one.

that way i had one sat hosting a party then 5 free sat nights to go to meets

over a year ago

"Even harder when you have no one to babysit and only time you can meet is during school hours when your not working x"

I hear ya!! *does a high five*

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I'm frustrated to hell"

I pretty much didn't go out when my kids needed sitting. I worked and spent time with the kids. Plenty of time for going out and fucking strangers when they are older ....

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

I'm frustrated to hell

I pretty much didn't go out when my kids needed sitting. I worked and spent time with the kids. Plenty of time for going out and fucking strangers when they are older ...."

there's actually nothing wrong with having sexual needs as a single parent.

over a year ago

I'm frustrated to hell

I pretty much didn't go out when my kids needed sitting. I worked and spent time with the kids. Plenty of time for going out and fucking strangers when they are older ...."

If you want to go completely stir crazy then by all means spend every waking moment with your kids. Most of us need healthy release now and then.

By *airymagic OP   Woman
over a year ago

goblin city

I'm frustrated to hell

So you think put my life on hold for a decade

over a year ago

I know how you feel, if i didn't have commitments at home id have visited so many cities I had no interest in seeing before fab

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I'm frustrated to hell

I pretty much didn't go out when my kids needed sitting. I worked and spent time with the kids. Plenty of time for going out and fucking strangers when they are older ....

If you want to go completely stir crazy then by all means spend every waking moment with your kids. Most of us need healthy release now and then. "

I didn't go stir crazy, I built my career and my family, as well as spending time with family and friends. My life was very balanced, still is .... and they are teenagers now.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I'm frustrated to hell

there's actually nothing wrong with having sexual needs as a single parent."

Also nothing wrong with not having them?

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I'm frustrated to hell

So you think put my life on hold for a decade"

Is that what having kids is ....? Mine were and still are a central part of my life .... family first. I am just saying how I lived with three young kids and a career. I didn't have the inclination or the time at that stage of my life ..

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm frustrated to hell

Maybe,but I think there needs to be a healthy balance. I remember when mine were younger and I was a single mum I had no support system close by and there were times I went stir crazy.

over a year ago

My son was 18 in February.

He got ID today so he could officially go and buy alcohol, I've never seen him so excited

He's just come home to tell me he's going back out to stay at a friend's who has a hot tub. I'm so jealous

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

I'm frustrated to hell

Also nothing wrong with not having them?"

i never said there was. you implied there is something wrong with the OP for wanting to 'fuck strangers'. and not only me picked up on that as you can see.

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I'm frustrated to hell

i never said there was. you implied there is something wrong with the OP for wanting to 'fuck strangers'. and not only me picked up on that as you can see."

I did not imply there was anything wrong with that in anyway. Just stated what I did and that I found plenty of time for fucking strangers when mine were older ... asked for advice/input and gave mine, as a single parent of three. Sorry its not what people want to hear, but it worked for me

over a year ago

I love my kids more than anything, but i do feel i would be a more relaxed, laid back mum if i had the arse shagged off me on a semi regular basis.

As it is, i can feel myself turning into a harpy.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

I'm frustrated to hell

i never said there was. you implied there is something wrong with the OP for wanting to 'fuck strangers'. and not only me picked up on that as you can see.

I did not imply there was anything wrong with that in anyway. Just stated what I did and that I found plenty of time for fucking strangers when mine were older ... asked for advice/input and gave mine, as a single parent of three. Sorry its not what people want to hear, but it worked for me"

fair enough, i read that wrong then.

i did the same and waited, just wish i hadn't and maybe projected that onto your comment, although i felt the fucking strangers bit came across a little hostile also but that basically is what swinging is so.

over a year ago

"I love my kids more than anything, but i do feel i would be a more relaxed, laid back mum if i had the arse shagged off me on a semi regular basis.

As it is, i can feel myself turning into a harpy."

Exactly this

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

I'm frustrated to hell

I did not imply there was anything wrong with that in anyway. Just stated what I did and that I found plenty of time for fucking strangers when mine were older ... asked for advice/input and gave mine, as a single parent of three. Sorry its not what people want to hear, but it worked for me

i did the same and waited, just wish i hadn't and maybe projected that onto your comment, although i felt the fucking strangers bit came across a little hostile also but that basically is what swinging is so."

Just being realistic about what swinging is ... and its what we all do. I don't sugar coat it I guess. I didn't want any type of relationship of any sort when my kids were young because I had seen so many where the kids took a back seat and the relationship didn't last long. Started swinging when my kids were teens for the same reason, but couldn't honestly have done it any time before that as my mind wouldn't have been there. Also about establishing my career. Lots going on in my life when growing kids and a career. Everyone is different I guess and does what is right for them.

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

I'm frustrated to hell

i did the same and waited, just wish i hadn't and maybe projected that onto your comment, although i felt the fucking strangers bit came across a little hostile also but that basically is what swinging is so.

Just being realistic about what swinging is ... and its what we all do. I don't sugar coat it I guess. I didn't want any type of relationship of any sort when my kids were young because I had seen so many where the kids took a back seat and the relationship didn't last long. Started swinging when my kids were teens for the same reason, but couldn't honestly have done it any time before that as my mind wouldn't have been there. Also about establishing my career. Lots going on in my life when growing kids and a career. Everyone is different I guess and does what is right for them."

no it's fine, like i said i read that wrong. plus i am in a bad place when it comes to swinging and saw that as a negative when, like you say, it's just stating the obvious. for me, as of now, it's a negative and i took what you said totally the wrong way.

usually i am the blunt one and shoulda got it really.

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

lets be honest here ladies

its one thing for a single lady to find a babysitter.

but for a single man to find a babysitter its totally different.

if your left looking after the children or other reasons.

over a year ago

I'm frustrated to hell

Also nothing wrong with not having them?"

But you did have them didn't you, according to various posts you've put on the forums? There's nothing wrong with it either,

over a year ago

I'm frustrated to hell

If you want to go completely stir crazy then by all means spend every waking moment with your kids. Most of us need healthy release now and then.

I didn't go stir crazy, I built my career and my family, as well as spending time with family and friends. My life was very balanced, still is .... and they are teenagers now. "

Fine. It's great that that worked for you but many people need more than work and kids in their life. Your comment came across a bit like you thought that everyone should cut off everything from their life just because they have kids.

over a year ago

"lets be honest here ladies

its one thing for a single lady to find a babysitter.

but for a single man to find a babysitter its totally different.

if your left looking after the children or other reasons.

"

It's no more difficult than a couple trying to find a babysitter!!!,

over a year ago

"My son was 18 in February.

He got ID today so he could officially go and buy alcohol, I've never seen him so excited

He's just come home to tell me he's going back out to stay at a friend's who has a hot tub. I'm so jealous "

Haha I'd be jealous of a hot tub too

over a year ago

"I don't have any baby sitters. I live 200 miles away from friends /family ao only get 2 nights a month to meet when at her dad's. Does make it quite trying "
I'm the same, but get four nights a month It's hard work

over a year ago

"I don't have any baby sitters. I live 200 miles away from friends /family ao only get 2 nights a month to meet when at her dad's. Does make it quite trying I'm the same, but get four nights a month It's hard work"

Completely jealous. Hubby and I get about 2 weekends a year!

over a year ago

I'm a single dad, I share custody with the ex wife and I work shifts. I have my kids on all of my days off so my free time is either before or after a shift. I'd never get a sitter in tho to go on a meet, I value my time with the kids too much.

By *uckOfTheBayMan
over a year ago

Mold

I really struggle ....

When I've got the kids, it's generally for the weekend, and I'm always up to stuff with them

I don't really know anyone well enough to sit for me either

Big guilt factor if I were to go out then either

When I'm freer, during the week, I'm often away in Cardiff and it's more difficult to get meets.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I'm frustrated to hell

I did not imply there was anything wrong with that in anyway. Just stated what I did and that I found plenty of time for fucking strangers when mine were older ... asked for advice/input and gave mine, as a single parent of three. Sorry its not what people want to hear, but it worked for me"

I'm with you. My ex-husband was an excellent father, just not a good husband in the end.

I only moved four miles away so he could still take them to school etc. My youngest developed mental health problems and my ex and I tried to ensure our kids didn't think for one moment they were a nuisance etc and continued doing things as a couple, attend hospital appointments, open days etc.

For the first couple of years I just went to work and built a home: I felt a failure and sex was the last thing on my mind. Eventually I got my groove back and started having sex with strangers when they saw their dad.

My children are now all grown with families of their own and the supply of sexy strangers hasn't dried up!

We all have differing priorities.

over a year ago

"Tell them anything you want to.

Out with Friends

Work do

Cinema

Evening with the Girls

Fashion launch

Hair appointment

Become a mystery shopper (for hotels and wine bars only) "

Or....depending how well you know them....the truth could, indeed be on the list.

Friend of mine usually gets her eldest daughter to come round and babysit. She certainly knows what's going on!

By *Devil77Man
over a year ago

West Midlands

I'm frustrated to hell"

Daytime meets could be your friend.

I do on my weeks off.

Other than that it's tough

over a year ago

I'm frustrated to hell"

I was living with my mum and children for a while so get your pain! I used to do daytime meets if I could. Now I arrange stuff when my children are with their dad if the mood takes me. I wouldn't arrange a babysitter to go out for a meet, mainly because for me to do that it would have to be someone amazing! Lol.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/17 20:14:37]

over a year ago

over a year ago

Iam a dad of 2 and have them 5 days a week it's so hard to find care for them both at once as there different ages I know the struggle you have lol

over a year ago

I only meet when my child is with the mother.

By *rchid0103Woman
over a year ago

Southport

"I've never got a sitter to go to a meet, I work it around my very limited free time. But it does mean that the meets I go on are special, and hopefully well worth the wait. A good man will keep putting in the effort until I can make it, which could be 2-3 weeks.

x"

over a year ago

Im a single dad and find it so hard to socialise and meet people.

Wouldnt change it tho, what will be will be

By *evnorMan
over a year ago

normanton

I have my son every week Friday till sunday tea time . Work all week so nights are limited .

By *opular PoppyCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I'm frustrated to hell"

Yes well I do try to get to a club when my ex takes the children. Also I arrange meets at mine when the children are sleeping... Depends how old yours are... Occasionally I'll meet during the school day at home...

over a year ago

I still struggle to see how single parents are so hard done by. Surely couples have an even harder job meeting as both need to be free at the same time AND have to find childcare?

By *hitedoveWoman
over a year ago

Croydon

"I still struggle to see how single parents are so hard done by. Surely couples have an even harder job meeting as both need to be free at the same time AND have to find childcare?"

Single parents have to be free and find childcare too. Why would anyone think single parents don't need child care?

over a year ago

I'm frustrated to hell"

where is the dad maybe he can share some

Of the responsibilities?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/06/17 19:58:56]

over a year ago

the perfect solution of course is to meet during the school day, if you don't work its perfect...

By *airymagic OP   Woman
over a year ago

goblin city

"the perfect solution of course is to meet during the school day, if you don't work its perfect... "

I work nights, sleep during the day. But of late Ive sacrificed a bit of sleep for a certain guy occasionally

By *ewrocksWoman
over a year ago

button moon

I generally only go to clubs,and when my sprog is at her dad's, but

Otherwise I can ask 1 of my brothers to babysit, he knows where I'm going, so I don't have to find an excuse,x

By *airymagic OP   Woman
over a year ago

goblin city

Lol or I now say its a date of an online thing but it makes me look massively unlucky in love seeing them once ect

By *airymagic OP   Woman
over a year ago

goblin city

"I still struggle to see how single parents are so hard done by. Surely couples have an even harder job meeting as both need to be free at the same time AND have to find childcare?"

The difference is you ask grandma as your going out together for date night

over a year ago

"I still struggle to see how single parents are so hard done by. Surely couples have an even harder job meeting as both need to be free at the same time AND have to find childcare?

Single parents have to be free and find childcare too. Why would anyone think single parents don't need child care?"

I didn't say they didn't need to find childcare. They don't have to coordinate diaries with a partner though thus removing one aspect of the scenario. That was my point about couples having just as much of a hard time. I don't see why meeting difficulties should be specific to single parents. We all have the same issues! !

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I still struggle to see how single parents are so hard done by. Surely couples have an even harder job meeting as both need to be free at the same time AND have to find childcare?

Single parents have to be free and find childcare too. Why would anyone think single parents don't need child care?

I didn't say they didn't need to find childcare. They don't have to coordinate diaries with a partner though thus removing one aspect of the scenario. That was my point about couples having just as much of a hard time. I don't see why meeting difficulties should be specific to single parents. We all have the same issues! !"

I know what you meant and agree with you.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Ooooo I am the opposite I have parents that ask where I am going, what time I will be back (sometimes I wish I can get an adult sitter for them - though usually that's my brother)

If I was playing every weekend then I am sure they would ask questions

As they know I am off to football the weekend last I tend to play, they normally don't ask to many questions

It does meen I struggle to meet during week

By *hitedoveWoman
over a year ago

Croydon

I didn't say they didn't need to find childcare. They don't have to coordinate diaries with a partner though thus removing one aspect of the scenario. That was my point about couples having just as much of a hard time. I don't see why meeting difficulties should be specific to single parents. We all have the same issues! !"

If couples choose to play alone though, they have a free sitter at home ... I wouldn't imagine co ordinating diaries is that hard!

Post new Message to Thread