Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

wouldn't it be great if you could

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

forward your messages on here?

Then all the ladies who get hundreds of messages could send them onto the single guys who say they don't get any

Or if someones pissed you off, send their details to the next "select" profile that contacts you.

Just think of the fun we could have reading all about, and commenting on it here the next day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

I was thinking about getting a single male as a secretary....then they would be all happy and glowy about replying to mail

Im not sure how many of them would like the "I wanna stick my cock up your chocolate wizz-wag" mails....but then again lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont browse and send messages no more i just chat in the forums best way to talk to people and get meets

over a year ago

"I was thinking about getting a single male as a secretary....then they would be all happy and glowy about replying to mail

Im not sure how many of them would like the "I wanna stick my cock up your chocolate wizz-wag" mails....but then again lol"

Can I be your secretary...;-) I promise to let you use my dictaphone...

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"I was thinking about getting a single male as a secretary....then they would be all happy and glowy about replying to mail

Im not sure how many of them would like the "I wanna stick my cock up your chocolate wizz-wag" mails....but then again lol

Can I be your secretary...;-) I promise to let you use my dictaphone... "

hahahahaha go get me a cup of tea bitch

over a year ago

hahahahaha go get me a cup of tea bitch"

One lump or two... Ma'am

*tiptoes obediently into the kitchen... Theres no milk

No probs... A good PA can always improvise...;-)*

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

*Plenty of milk here*

over a year ago

hahahahaha go get me a cup of tea bitch

One lump or two... Ma'am

*tiptoes obediently into the kitchen... Theres no milk

No probs... A good PA can always improvise...;-)*"

Have you been watching Gozu?

over a year ago

Im not sure how many of them would like the "I wanna stick my cock up your chocolate wizz-wag" mails....but then again lol"

Now that is feckin funny

over a year ago

ooooh love the idea.

I have previously sent a reply to say, I had this in earlier (c&p text) but again it, as yours is doing, got a no thanks :D...

forwarding messages though would help when planning things with more than 1 fabster, it would be so much easier to cc another user

Post new Message to Thread