FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Taboo Subjects - Political Orientation - The Jungle!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm starting to think that your politics could be as important as sexual orientation.

Don't think I could mate with a Marxist for example. Not unless autoerotic asphyxiation was involved.

Thus, ignorance of the other's 'orientation' is probably the best policy!

What say you forumies? A ban on politics/economics in this place? Or extensive editing of one's profile?

Should I put a dialectical _iew of social change can bugger off but that a materialist interpretation of history is borderline acceptable?

Tell me all your scary stories! The total boner killers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 25/06/11 09:17:54]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am here for sex and who people vote for wouldn't worry me in the slightest. I wouldn't know as I wouldn't ask !!

Unless they asked me to dress as Maggie Thatcher.. then it would be a NO.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

It depends on context...i rarely ask names till afterwards in clubs so how someone votes is irrelevent.

However i have come across ppl in forums whose _iews on humanity are so opposed to mine that if i were to meet then i already have such a negative _iew that i cud never shag them.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

pops in reads .. doesnt understand and leaves

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I seldom discuss politics and religion with anyone, as I am aware my _iews may not agree with the others.

Those closest to me know where I stand.

I read the Times, that's all I am prepared to say!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"pops in reads .. doesnt understand and leaves "

me too!!!!

over a year ago

"I am here for sex and who people vote for wouldn't worry me in the slightest. I wouldn't know as I wouldn't ask !!

"

political roleplay in the bedroom! That's an amazing idea!

To girl:

"I'll be 'Dave', and you can be 'Nicky', my bottom bitch...!"

over a year ago

"pops in reads .. doesnt understand and leaves

me too!!!! "

That's why I put the nyancat youtube link at the end, the world all makes more sense while listening to nyannyancat

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I am here for sex and who people vote for wouldn't worry me in the slightest. I wouldn't know as I wouldn't ask !!

To girl:

"I'll be 'Dave', and you can be 'Nicky', my bottom bitch...!" "

Are you seeking help for those visions?

Might be time

over a year ago

"It depends on context...i rarely ask names till afterwards in clubs so how someone votes is irrelevent.

However i have come across ppl in forums whose _iews on humanity are so opposed to mine that if i were to meet then i already have such a negative _iew that i cud never shag them."

+1

over a year ago

To girl:

"I'll be 'Dave', and you can be 'Nicky', my bottom bitch...!"

Are you seeking help for those visions?

Might be time"

I think the entire country is seeking help for those visions, expecting an announcement any time now from Downing Street regarding the pair 'coming out'

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am a card carrying "democrat"... funny enough you don't come across many "republicans" on the site.... so i think I am just about safe........

over a year ago

"I am a card carrying "democrat"... funny enough you don't come across many "republicans" on the site.... so i think I am just about safe........"

haha...

Getting ready to call you a communist any moment now...!

over a year ago

I couldn't have sex with someone who was narrow minded about their _iews. Their political persuasion would only be a problem if they felt it was the only one. Someone who I am incredibly close to and have been intimate with is a Tory through and through and a member of several hunts. I am a tree hugging, left wing labour supporting vegetarian.

Having sex with people off here? I would much prefer that they don't speak too much. Finding out lots about people actually does turn me off. I regularly block people or stop talking to people when talking to them becomes too intimate as I ain't here to make friends. My friends are in real life and we have loads in common. It would be a minor miracle if I had much in common apart from sex with people here. My social life is made up of gay people. My work life is made up of people that I work with. Here??? Well hopefully none of the latter. And very few of the former.

So political persuasion??? Nah. I would just prefer not to talk about it with people I want to fuck as invariably we will end up not fucking.

Have I just waffled???

over a year ago

"I couldn't have sex with someone who was narrow minded about their _iews. Their political persuasion would only be a problem if they felt it was the only one. Someone who I am incredibly close to and have been intimate with is a Tory through and through and a member of several hunts. I am a tree hugging, left wing labour supporting vegetarian.

Having sex with people off here? I would much prefer that they don't speak too much. Finding out lots about people actually does turn me off. I regularly block people or stop talking to people when talking to them becomes too intimate as I ain't here to make friends. My friends are in real life and we have loads in common. It would be a minor miracle if I had much in common apart from sex with people here. My social life is made up of gay people. My work life is made up of people that I work with. Here??? Well hopefully none of the latter. And very few of the former.

So political persuasion??? Nah. I would just prefer not to talk about it with people I want to fuck as invariably we will end up not fucking.

Have I just waffled???

"

I'm sorry but you can't be lesbian and a vegetarian at the same time, eating pussy makes you an omnivore. Dem's the rules.

over a year ago

"I'm starting to think that your politics could be as important as sexual orientation.

Don't think I could mate with a Marxist for example. Not unless autoerotic asphyxiation was involved.

Thus, ignorance of the other's 'orientation' is probably the best policy!

What say you forumies? A ban on politics/economics in this place? Or extensive editing of one's profile?

Should I put a dialectical _iew of social change can bugger off but that a materialist interpretation of history is borderline acceptable?

Tell me all your scary stories! The total boner killers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4 "

Write your own book.

Post new Message to Thread