Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cheerio.... for now!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No, you're not getting rid of me!

I'm off down south for a week, then Siren joins me and we're off to Cornwall for a holiday so we won't be around for three weeks.

Have fun and keep it nice - well, nice-ish, after all, if we all lived in peace and harmony all the time - it'd get fookin boring!

Byeeeeee!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

have fun xx

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Have a good time xxxxx

over a year ago

Yeah happy holidays.

By *utty tartWoman
over a year ago

the house of sin

duynno who u r but have a a great holiday hunn

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

awwwwwwwwww im pining already lol.

Have a great holidayxxxxxxxxkarenx

over a year ago

Have fun take care x

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

have fun drive carefully

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Have fun and a great holiday

xx

over a year ago

"Have fun and a great holiday

xx"

Have a blast xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Don't forget your surfboard dude

have a great time all of you xx

over a year ago

Has he gone yet? can we talk about him now?

Have a great time guys...bring me back a prezzie

over a year ago

AhA! .... I'm baaaaaaaaack!! (looks spookily at the television)

Managed to log into an unsecure network via my lappy - some people just don't know what they're exposing themselves too ... bit like an indiscrete swinger hehehe

Hope you've all been good, no whining, whinging or general mayhem causing going on!

Achully, scrub that, maddie and diamond use this site hehehe

(I'm using sunglasses as my emoticon while I'm on holibobs to remind me that we MIGHT get some sunshine but then again, when you're as cool as me the sun shines on you all day long!!) hahaha

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"AhA! .... I'm baaaaaaaaack!! (looks spookily at the television)

Managed to log into an unsecure network via my lappy - some people just don't know what they're exposing themselves too ... bit like an indiscrete swinger hehehe

Hope you've all been good, no whining, whinging or general mayhem causing going on!

Achully, scrub that, maddie and diamond use this site hehehe

(I'm using sunglasses as my emoticon while I'm on holibobs to remind me that we MIGHT get some sunshine but then again, when you're as cool as me the sun shines on you all day long!!) hahaha

"

Bugger your hols, have you got pheonix and my presents sorted yet

over a year ago

I gotcha some rock that says "Suck Me Hard" all the way through it. It's long, thick and pink and I took one look at it and thought of you two. Perfick!

over a year ago

"I gotcha some rock that says "Suck Me Hard" all the way through it. It's long, thick and pink and I took one look at it and thought of you two. Perfick!

"

hope u brought us all back something long thick and pink

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I gotcha some rock that says "Suck Me Hard" all the way through it. It's long, thick and pink and I took one look at it and thought of you two. Perfick!

"

You saying miss phoenix and i have big gobs.......... think carefully before you answer lol

over a year ago

You saying miss phoenix and i have big gobs.......... think carefully before you answer lol"

Not at all, I just thought you'd appreciate something long, pink and hard to suck on.

over a year ago

You saying miss phoenix and i have big gobs.......... think carefully before you answer lol

Not at all, I just thought you'd appreciate something long, pink and hard to suck on.

"

Ooooh yeah baby!!!!

over a year ago

I'm baaaaaaaaack! muhahahahaaaa !!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I'm baaaaaaaaack! muhahahahaaaa !!! "

Flipping heck that was a quick three weeks. Welcome back but more importantly have you got my present

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"I'm baaaaaaaaack! muhahahahaaaa !!! "

You missed it all

Amazing it was!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I'm baaaaaaaaack! muhahahahaaaa !!!

You missed it all

Amazing it was! "

ffs freddie your getting scary dont you ever sleep

over a year ago

Flipping heck that was a quick three weeks. Welcome back but more importantly have you got my present "

Um. Yer, I got you some honeycombe, traditionally made from Cornish bees (a little note about anything to do with Cornwall here - they have their own fookin timezone, their own system of road mileage; ie. 1 English mile = 7 feckin Cornish ones!! ... Plus... they don't like low hedges and you can't see bugger all, so if you are going to Cornwall and expect to see spectacular coastline and beautiful scenery.... Go on a fookin bus!!)

The Eden Project is cool though, takes a lot to impress me but that was really sommat else.

I'd like to fuck Linsday Lohan - she's on the telly now and is well fit.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Flipping heck that was a quick three weeks. Welcome back but more importantly have you got my present

Um. Yer, I got you some honeycombe, traditionally made from Cornish bees (a little note about anything to do with Cornwall here - they have their own fookin timezone, their own system of road mileage; ie. 1 English mile = 7 feckin Cornish ones!! ... Plus... they don't like low hedges and you can't see bugger all, so if you are going to Cornwall and expect to see spectacular coastline and beautiful scenery.... Go on a fookin bus!!)

The Eden Project is cool though, takes a lot to impress me but that was really sommat else.

I'd like to fuck Linsday Lohan - she's on the telly now and is well fit. "

Oh i like honeycombe. Think i will give cornwall a miss mind you it took long enough to get to devon from here so doubt i will ever make it to cornwall anyway.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

You missed it all

Amazing it was!

ffs freddie your getting scary dont you ever sleep"

sleep, whats that???

Off to Madrid tomorrow so need to finish my ironing yet

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I'd like to fuck Linsday Lohan - she's on the telly now and is well fit. "

Not been in years i have to say. Was the Eden project worth making a trip for? Toying on popping down at the end of the summer to visit friends in St Ives, was toying on going.

Post new Message to Thread