Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Daft observation

Jump to newest

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

I'm out and about in different towns every day and have noticed that in more affluent areas people are up and about a lot earlier that people in less affluent areas. I guage this on my early trip to the local supermarket to use the loos, i suppose if you're working or have worked then they're used to getting up and if you don't work you can stay in bed a lot longer. Would any one else agree or it is just me? Z

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm out and about in different towns every day and have noticed that in more affluent areas people are up and about a lot earlier that people in less affluent areas. I guage this on my early trip to the local supermarket to use the loos, i suppose if you're working or have worked then they're used to getting up and if you don't work you can stay in bed a lot longer. Would any one else agree or it is just me? Z"

Yes could be but you may have opened a can of worms

over a year ago

your body clock changes if your out of work long term.

i found myself going to the gym during the night into morning because it became a problem.

sleeping at the wrong time,doing the wrong things.

i had to snap out of it and did thankfully.

over a year ago

Up at 7 most mornings and thats a lay in lol my youngest is getting better she used to have me up at every morning.

over a year ago

Bolton

"your body clock changes if your out of work long term.

i found myself going to the gym during the night into morning because it became a problem.

sleeping at the wrong time,doing the wrong things.

i had to snap out of it and did thankfully."

I can understand that, I think we need routine and go a bit skewwhiff without it! Z

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im all over the place with shift work

im just grateful for 24 hr supermarkets as im so unorganised

but having no routine and nothing to do all day is bound to mess you up a bit

over a year ago

Another thing lol if I get a rare night off think to myself whoop whoop a lay in I am still upearly whats that about.

over a year ago

Bolton

"Another thing lol if I get a rare night off think to myself whoop whoop a lay in I am still upearly whats that about."

it's because you're used to getting up early, it's terrible when you get the chance to sleep in but can't! Z

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"I'm out and about in different towns every day and have noticed that in more affluent areas people are up and about a lot earlier that people in less affluent areas. I guage this on my early trip to the local supermarket to use the loos, i suppose if you're working or have worked then they're used to getting up and if you don't work you can stay in bed a lot longer. Would any one else agree or it is just me? Z"

Could you clarify please.

When you get to the loos are they :

a) busy and posh, or

b) dead quiet and not posh

Answers on a £50 note by first class post, please.

over a year ago

Bolton

"I'm out and about in different towns every day and have noticed that in more affluent areas people are up and about a lot earlier that people in less affluent areas. I guage this on my early trip to the local supermarket to use the loos, i suppose if you're working or have worked then they're used to getting up and if you don't work you can stay in bed a lot longer. Would any one else agree or it is just me? Z

Could you clarify please.

When you get to the loos are they :

a) busy and posh, or

b) dead quiet and not posh

Answers on a £50 note by first class post, please. "

lol - the shops tend to be busy in better areas earlier than those in poorer areas - the loo's are usually quiet! z

over a year ago

"Another thing lol if I get a rare night off think to myself whoop whoop a lay in I am still upearly whats that about."

Called "auto-pilot" bodys used to the routine.

over a year ago

anybody wanna meet now for some supermarketcarparksex???

Post new Message to Thread