Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What makes you laugh that shouldn’t?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You know things that are not supposed to be funny but are.

I will start off with cars splashing pedestrians as they pass. When its a huge puddle and they get drenched i just can’t help but smile. I know its wrong but can’t help it.

So what do you laugh/smile/giggle at that you think you shouldn’t?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

People falling over or tripping up....naughty i know

over a year ago

farting haha

over a year ago

being at a candlelit carol service and seeing a backbrushed heavily hairsprayed lady go up like a flare....i laughed so hard i think a little pee came out!!

i will hasten to add she extinguished very swiftly and was unharmed! its a picture i have in head and still can make me laugh out loud when i think of it!

over a year ago

On a nightshift I decided to jump out from a corner on a male colleague, as i sprung out he jumped and let out a little fart lol......I still sit and giggle everytime I think of it

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I slipped and fell on ice last year (carry out unharmed), lad over the road stood and laughed for 10 mins at me trying to get up... think Bambi but not as graceful!!! When I eventually did, he walked away still laughing straight into a lamp post. I got the final laugh!!!!

over a year ago

The pedestrian splashing is one of my fave's too. Have to admit that I've done it once myself, deliberately too. Couldn't resist it as it was a HUUUGE puddle.

over a year ago

"I slipped and fell on ice last year (carry out unharmed), lad over the road stood and laughed for 10 mins at me trying to get up... think Bambi but not as graceful!!! When I eventually did, he walked away still laughing straight into a lamp post. I got the final laugh!!!! "

on the subject of bambi, I bought 8 legs of venisson for £50...is that too dear?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I slipped and fell on ice last year (carry out unharmed), lad over the road stood and laughed for 10 mins at me trying to get up... think Bambi but not as graceful!!! When I eventually did, he walked away still laughing straight into a lamp post. I got the final laugh!!!!

on the subject of bambi, I bought 8 legs of venisson for £50...is that too dear?"

no i-deer paddylad...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"You know things that are not supposed to be funny but are.

I will start off with cars splashing pedestrians as they pass. When its a huge puddle and they get drenched i just can’t help but smile. I know its wrong but can’t help it.

So what do you laugh/smile/giggle at that you think you shouldn’t?

"

People falling over never fails to make me laugh, also farts.....why they make me giggle i dont know but they do

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"The pedestrian splashing is one of my fave's too. Have to admit that I've done it once myself, deliberately too. Couldn't resist it as it was a HUUUGE puddle. "

lol yes done it a few times myself....

got to admit didn't find it quite so funny however when it happened to me

over a year ago

I just failed my driving test today, and started laughing

M

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I just failed my driving test today, and started laughing

M"

Unlucky! Better luck next time.

(snigger)

Sorry, It's not funny!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/06/11 16:01:38]

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I can't stop laughing or staring when I see a man wear a wig.

It just cracks me up, I can't control myself!

Several times it's happened and I know they know I'm laughing but I can't help it. I find it ridiculous. I particular like them when they are brown but you can see grey hair underneath at the back. Madness!!!

over a year ago

i was on a train and two man where sharing a table to support their coffees and laptops.

one man got up and his large coffee sprung into the air and all over the other man and his laptop.

i was on the floor pissing myself

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jay came in one day and didnt think i was in, he stood making a coffee turned round and jumped so high he nearly hit the ceiling, i still giggle when i think about it

over a year ago

I did smile at work last month when there was a Pssst from one of the toilet cubicals. I think there was a lack of paper and i grinned and pretended i didn't hear him. Evil i know but it still has me smiling.

over a year ago

"I slipped and fell on ice last year (carry out unharmed), lad over the road stood and laughed for 10 mins at me trying to get up... think Bambi but not as graceful!!! When I eventually did, he walked away still laughing straight into a lamp post. I got the final laugh!!!! "

Mmm yes i recall you do have a habit of pissing yourself when someone walks into a lamppost dont you dear xx

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

the funniest thing was wen i was in a really quiet room in hospital waiting for my turn to be called and their was a tiny baby started chatting away and grunting obviously having a poo,it was so quiet and i was crying with laughter and the man ended up leaving with the baby pmsl

over a year ago

I laughed when a collegue was talking about a funeral director dropping a body, no one else found it amusing but I couldn't help it!

over a year ago

"I laughed when a collegue was talking about a funeral director dropping a body, no one else found it amusing but I couldn't help it! "

I think i would have laughed too.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

WHen a friend of mine told me that her dog ate her parrot - I really felt very sorry for her and the bird, but I could not help chuckling at the visual image of a very satisfied looking dog with colourful feathers sticking out either side of its mouth. Wrong, I know.. but you cant control your own sense of humour...;-)

over a year ago

A US congressman caught sending a naughty pic over the tinternet, on the news etc, the guy was called Mr Weener!!

over a year ago

Looking down when im naked xx

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

In my case, "Pick a mirror, any mirror"

over a year ago

Similar thing happened to my ex when he too the p outa me for putting socks over me boots on an icy evening. Ain't life sweet sometimes.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

On a technical point, driving through a puddle and splashing someone is a motoring offence , people have been done for it.

Yes, officer he goes by the name of Wishy, you'll find him on google. Yeah, from 8.00am to 11.00pm. lol

over a year ago

At the training centre I used to run we had a few laughs with a rubber snake.

But one day when I sneaked it into the classroom one woman jumped so high she dropped her glasses and they broke. (Had to have a sneaky laugh though, bad really)

By *ulaWoman
over a year ago

Braintree

Was in the waiting room at the GUM clinic for routine 6 month check up, rather large lady sitting in the corner fell asleep and started to snore. The snoring got louder and louder, I glanced at the guy opposite me and we were both trying not to laugh. In the end he was crying with laughter and had to go outside to copose himself muttering 'this is so f**king unreal'

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I slipped and fell on ice last year (carry out unharmed), lad over the road stood and laughed for 10 mins at me trying to get up... think Bambi but not as graceful!!! When I eventually did, he walked away still laughing straight into a lamp post. I got the final laugh!!!!

Mmm yes i recall you do have a habit of pissing yourself when someone walks into a lamppost dont you dear xx "

Yes, especially when they have massive signs on them that you cannot miss!!!! forgot about that one

over a year ago

The management where I work.

By *ishful.thinkingWoman
over a year ago

east london

Mr cole thinking he's in control - what an illusion

over a year ago

I laugh when im on a bus and either myself or anyone else has pressed the bell to get off and making their way down the bus, when suddenly the bus brakes quickly. They either run down the bus really quickly, or grab hold of the rail and kinda swing round it a little bit like a pole dancer, makes me laugh every time.

over a year ago

The man with the comb over at the bus stop, especially when its really windy and it looks like his hair is waving to you .....titters and .......i wave back

over a year ago

"The man with the comb over at the bus stop, especially when its really windy and it looks like his cock is waving to you .....titters and .......i wave back flashing my super big tits "

over a year ago

People who totally give up and stand back convinced a glass door is locked, they've pulled n pulled it, just a wee push, it says push by the handle, sometimes you see them sayin "ohh ffs" then ahh push it, marvelous,

over a year ago

I do laugh a lot at some of the things people say on line. I know i should believe people but......well i can't

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

my son trying on a suit where the trousers were so tight they looked like leggins where the gay assisant and i laughed until we cried.... luckily my son has my sense of humour and laughed as well as looking embarassed. Just thinking about it sets me off again...

Mistress x

over a year ago

My mum trying to get into her wedding dress of 20 yrs ago. She wasn't amused.

over a year ago

I have a scar on the right hand side of my forehead, which I got after my Dad was carrying me in his arm, with a can of larger in the other. He managed to drop me and the larger but saved the can of larger from falling on the tent peg!!!!!

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Having a shite day yesterday and picking up a drug chart at work, to find it had been signed by a doctor called Ali Babar.

I was howling with laughter so much, the other staff thought I was having a fit

over a year ago

"I have a scar on the right hand side of my forehead, which I got after my Dad was carrying me in his arm, with a can of larger in the other. He managed to drop me and the larger but saved the can of larger from falling on the tent peg!!!!!"

ouch

over a year ago

well still tickles me its that old , but the outtakes from it'll be alright on the night in particular the one where the guys sitting next to his female host and says to ask a question,

"hey! I got a hard one for you"

as the giggles start descending I had tears down my eyes

over a year ago

I'm terrible for laughing in church when everyone is trying to sing hymns.

Especially the awkward high notes, I'm usually in tears by that point.

over a year ago

"I'm terrible for laughing in church when everyone is trying to sing hymns.

Especially the awkward high notes, I'm usually in tears by that point."

I'm not allowed in....something about things burning up in my prescence...

over a year ago

was at abfabs cpl years ago with a guy who had had just 1 too many vodka and s he tried so hard to get patio door to open only to realize the other side was already open it was the look he gave me as if to say she didnt see that but the fact i was crying with laughter gave game away

Post new Message to Thread