Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Magnificient Trevor Noah!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find him simply astonishingly funny and so talented !

Here's on british colonisation

https://youtu.be/fH9HsXLObiY

Anyone else like a bit of Trevor Noah ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He's ok. A bit of a disappointment on the Daily Show, if I'm honest.

over a year ago

"He's ok. A bit of a disappointment on the Daily Show, if I'm honest. "

Well yes, he is certainly not Jon Stewart but he does crack me up

over a year ago

I love him!!!

over a year ago

This the fella with the big boat and animals? Often wondered what his first name was.

over a year ago

"This the fella with the big boat and animals? Often wondered what his first name was. "

Haha now you know

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Trevor Noah is extremely quick witted , emotionally intelligent and most certainly wide awake to events in a world arena.

I like the way he can win people over without being aggressive or offensive.

He's one astute person.

By *uddlybear2015Man
over a year ago

BEDFORD

He has a live stand-up show on netflix,haven't had time to watch it yet,hopefully when I next get days off. His "black hitler" story is pretty funny

over a year ago

"He has a live stand-up show on netflix,haven't had time to watch it yet,hopefully when I next get days off. His "black hitler" story is pretty funny"

His Netflix show is extremely good!

over a year ago

"He has a live stand-up show on netflix,haven't had time to watch it yet,hopefully when I next get days off. His "black hitler" story is pretty funny

His Netflix show is extremely good! "

Yeah, I have watched it twice !

Haha the 'black hitler' is hilarious

over a year ago

His new speech regarding France/Africa winning the worod cup describes the real hypocrisy of France.

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Think he’s great. Wasn’t sure initially when he started on The Daily Show, but love him now. To be fair, they’re all hilarious in that show.

Saw him live recently at the O2 - lost his way with one bit, but great overall. Was the day of the Royal wedding so be had some very topical material for th occasion!

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"His new speech regarding France/Africa winning the worod cup describes the real hypocrisy of France.

"

All it proved is... Even the French don't like the French, unless there Eric cantona, obviously

over a year ago

"His new speech regarding France/Africa winning the worod cup describes the real hypocrisy of France.

All it proved is... Even the French don't like the French, unless there Eric cantona, obviously "

Haha gotta Cantona tbh ! But yes, the hypocrisy of France regarding immigrants or French with African roots is disgusting.

As he underlines, it is funny to see how an African can becomes French so quickly when he makes France wins the worod cup but how quickly his Africans roots would be umhighlighted if he accused of a crime !

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Trev recently unvailed a new game due out this September.

I'd heard of him but many hadn't and we're like 'who the duck is this'. It was a big deal in the world of gaming and I thought he did a cracking job.

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

All it proved is... Even the French don't like the French, unless there Eric cantona, obviously

Haha gotta Cantona tbh ! But yes, the hypocrisy of France regarding immigrants or French with African roots is disgusting.

As he underlines, it is funny to see how an African can becomes French so quickly when he makes France wins the worod cup but how quickly his Africans roots would be umhighlighted if he accused of a crime !

"

I didn't even disown cantona when he made those 1666 adverts, FFS why couldn't he just have done bodingtons

Post new Message to Thread