Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ingrowing hair problem

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Apologies to anyone eating their dinner but can anyone offer any advice on how to deal with ingrowing hairs? I have one that has become quite large. Its red and looks as if it might be infected. Also any tips on how to prevent them in future would be appreciated.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Turn yourself inside out

over a year ago

talk to em and make em grow more

over a year ago

If it's infected you might need to see the doc. Try bathing it with savlon liquid and gently squuezing it - if you can see the hair try and tweeze it out. Then put some antiseptic cream on it. Ouch poor you

over a year ago

Go to docs, he will jab a nice clean needle in there and sort it out

If you catch them earlier just go at them with tweezers and get the hair out...

over a year ago

nurse di to the rescue...she is great at lancing boils i believe....with her teeth

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

would be nice just to have some hair

over a year ago

ya can ave some of my pube they grow like wild fire

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"ya can ave some of my pube they grow like wild fire"

well if you keep P'ing on them what do you expect?

over a year ago

is that wot it is...fooking hell will have to get a better aim and stop dribbling

over a year ago

"nurse di to the rescue...she is great at lancing boils i believe....with her teeth"
Who's been talking?

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Apologies to anyone eating their dinner but can anyone offer any advice on how to deal with ingrowing hairs? I have one that has become quite large. Its red and looks as if it might be infected. Also any tips on how to prevent them in future would be appreciated."

Did you find a cure?

over a year ago

Where is it?? Not that it matters ... Just being nosey and wondered ........

Sudocrem will work a treat to calm the infection down then you may be able to tweeze it.

There are products which you can which are good at preventing in growing hairs, in particular one called 'In Grow No More' by Skin Doctors. It's good and very effective but not cheap.

Exfoliation is the key. Don't need any special lotions and potions just one of them nylon ball/sponge things and some shower gel.

Hope you get it sorted.

Estee x

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Where is it?? Not that it matters ... Just being nosey and wondered ........

Sudocrem will work a treat to calm the infection down then you may be able to tweeze it.

There are products which you can which are good at preventing in growing hairs, in particular one called 'In Grow No More' by Skin Doctors. It's good and very effective but not cheap.

Exfoliation is the key. Don't need any special lotions and potions just one of them nylon ball/sponge things and some shower gel.

Hope you get it sorted.

Estee x "

I don't have one i wanted to know what happened to his!

board and nosey here

over a year ago

Hi there

I'm Max erm ok to cut to the chase ingrowing hairs are common they usually turn into abcesses i'm 34 and so far i'v had 3 on my left knee same place and 1 at the base of my spine all have needed cutting out i usually go to hospital a+e and let them know i know what it is and what is required.

Mediteranean men suffer with them the most and as far as i know there is not really a way to avoid them.Shave yourself i suppose.

the one at the base of my spine put me out of work for 8 weeks and for 4 of those i couldnt move off the sofa.

Sorry about not briging much good news but definatly go and see id say the hospital direct i cant be bothered with the doctor as they will only send you to hospital eventually.

over a year ago

"

board and nosey here "

I know you don't ........

It's not all about you Freddie!! I was answering the OPs question - who, I believe, has an ingrowing hair!

Lol!! xx

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"

board and nosey here

I know you don't ........

It's not all about you Freddie!! I was answering the OPs question - who, I believe, has an ingrowing hair!

Lol!! xx "

If its still ingrowing he is in the shit i can tell ya!!!!

Im in nosey mode so looking through old posts. (Ok im bored, its raining and i want........well we shall leave that bit lol)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Back again and looks like im in the shit lol. I now have 2 rather unsightly boils where i tried to shave my pubes. Have tried all the advice tea tree oil calms them dòwn but they aren't going away. Thanks for the advice will go to the docs.

over a year ago

Hot (Not boiling) water, salt..... then a plaster over each soaked with a mild antiseptic cream overnight... Will be gone in a flash!

over a year ago

have yer ever wanted to cancel a meet coz of a spot on yer arse tho????

over a year ago

Flick it/them out with a sterilised needle and wash normally, if really inflamed then a lil antiseptic cream as suggested, you can pluck it out the next morning as the infection shd be gone and less painful.

over a year ago

"have yer ever wanted to cancel a meet coz of a spot on yer arse tho????"

No way.... I just keep the lights low so they can't see her so clear

over a year ago

LOL@ patrickn pussy, yer, but i dint, why misso ut over a lil blemish, wer all human(apart from me apparently) so shd aceept lil things like that.

over a year ago

"Flick it/them out with a sterilised needle and wash normally, if really inflamed then a lil antiseptic cream as suggested, you can pluck it out the next morning as the infection shd be gone and less painful. "

oh fook off arsehole its too late to be sensible when yer have fooked everyone off. who the hell is gona listen to yer advice now....hahahaha

Post new Message to Thread