Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all I don't post on the forum very often so hi. My question even though I'm a single I understand it's hard to get meets but is it better to be polite or rude sexually on your profile/messages, as I'm trying to be polite but it doesn't seem to reciprocated.

Gareth

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Be honest to you can always spot the fakers and players. Great pic some humour is good and try and make it stand out from the rest. And good luck and happy swinging.

over a year ago

"Hi all I don't post on the forum very often so hi. My question even though I'm a single I understand it's hard to get meets but is it better to be polite or rude sexually on your profile/messages, as I'm trying to be polite but it doesn't seem to reciprocated.

Gareth "

Neither! You have to be different and stand out from the 50 others sent.

over a year ago

"Hi all I don't post on the forum very often so hi. My question even though I'm a single I understand it's hard to get meets but is it better to be polite or rude sexually on your profile/messages, as I'm trying to be polite but it doesn't seem to reciprocated.

Gareth "

You can't possibly create a 'SuperProfile' that will appeal to all. Some girls like dirty talk, others find it crude. A mix of both might be the way to go, keep it relatively light but with a hint of depth behind it.

Sort of, "it's been said I have a nice cock, but only by those who've felt it buried upto their navel!"

For some wierd reason the girls seem to go loopy over a nice bum pic so put one of them up, and it don't matter if someone don't like bum pics too much - at least they won't vomit.

Cock pics. 1 if you absolutely need to brag, but on no account post one of it asleep, especially if it doesn't have a blanket on as then it just looks like the last turkey in the shop.

Good luck.

Post new Message to Thread