Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cuckquean or cuckcake

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do any ladies here have any fantasies of this? Has anyone here acted on it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've been a cuckcake before. I love enjoying someone's man in front of her. I'd definitely do it again. I wouldn't touch someone's man unless I had her approval. But looking at her occasionally whilst we're having sex is a massive turn on. I'd love to meet a couple where the lady is a bit sub (as I'm a bit Domme) but that hasn't happened.....,so far....

over a year ago

"I've been a cuckcake before. I love enjoying someone's man in front of her. I'd definitely do it again. I wouldn't touch someone's man unless I had her approval. But looking at her occasionally whilst we're having sex is a massive turn on. I'd love to meet a couple where the lady is a bit sub (as I'm a bit Domme) but that hasn't happened.....,so far...."

Wow that's very hot

over a year ago

It's a massive turn on. Why do you like it OP?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It's a massive turn on. Why do you like it OP?"

Love the thought of it and would like to try it at some point

over a year ago

"I've been a cuckcake before. I love enjoying someone's man in front of her. I'd definitely do it again. I wouldn't touch someone's man unless I had her approval. But looking at her occasionally whilst we're having sex is a massive turn on. I'd love to meet a couple where the lady is a bit sub (as I'm a bit Domme) but that hasn't happened.....,so far...."

Get in touch

over a year ago

"I've been a cuckcake before. I love enjoying someone's man in front of her. I'd definitely do it again. I wouldn't touch someone's man unless I had her approval. But looking at her occasionally whilst we're having sex is a massive turn on. I'd love to meet a couple where the lady is a bit sub (as I'm a bit Domme) but that hasn't happened.....,so far....

Get in touch "

But you've hidden your profile??

over a year ago

"I've been a cuckcake before. I love enjoying someone's man in front of her. I'd definitely do it again. I wouldn't touch someone's man unless I had her approval. But looking at her occasionally whilst we're having sex is a massive turn on. I'd love to meet a couple where the lady is a bit sub (as I'm a bit Domme) but that hasn't happened.....,so far....

Get in touch

But you've hidden your profile??"

Not anymore xx

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Yes I have, seeing her get totally wound up whilst I'm riding her fella and he's looking at me like he loves me.

I won't go past any boundaries tho. Fuck that, I don't wanna be getting stabbed!

over a year ago

Get in touch

Not anymore xx"

The lady of the couple looks very nice... where's the gent?!?! No pics of him?

over a year ago

damn i thought this was for cupcakes

over a year ago

Get in touch

Not anymore xx

The lady of the couple looks very nice... where's the gent?!?! No pics of him?"

Can't message you to give you one

over a year ago

I think I am what would be called cuckquean. I'm not into humiliation. I really find it a turn on to see my man pleasured by another woman.

Ideally she'll be hotter than me so I suppose there's a hint of humiliation there. Still quite new, I still want to be involved.

I love to share him and then step back and watch how turned on she makes him.

I love to see their sexy chat on the run up.

We are hitting a few hurdles though, mainly me.

I'd love to hear from other women in my position.

Also, of course welcome invitations from sexy ladies looking to show me how they can please my man.

over a year ago

I've done the cuckcake thing before.

I turned up to their house wearing my nicest sexiest underwear under my clothes, stripped off in front of them, told him to follow me in five minutes as I went into their room to masturbate on their bed, he joined me and there we go! She was sat listening next door and apparently came in while he was fucking me bent over their bed.

I'd probably do it again but only with the right couple. I knew the above mentioned couple before I even joined fab.

over a year ago

We would love to do this but where T is tied up and blindfolded and put in the corner of the room.

We would love to set it up so that she dose not even know what the other women even looks like.

By *ifeloves2watchCouple
over a year ago

Flint

I am a cuckquean, not into the humiliation just the voyeurism. I love watching my husband's thick cock sliding in and out of another woman. Nothing turns me on more. I wish we could find more cuckcakes.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/01/20 17:15:14]

over a year ago

I might have the girl for you...

Post new Message to Thread