Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Rick and Morty

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I had the opertuity to watch the weirdest show ever. And it was hilarious. Anyone else watched it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rumsforlifeMan
over a year ago

hull

"So I had the opertuity to watch the weirdest show ever. And it was hilarious. Anyone else watched it? "

was that the one about the guy who had his balls cut off because he masturbated too much ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope

over a year ago

Great cartoon.....totally twisted....love it!

By *rp861Man
over a year ago

devizes

Anyone getting Schwifty tonight?

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

PICKLE RICK!!!!!

over a year ago

I love Snowball.

"Snuffles was my slave name, you may call me Snowball because my fur is pretty and white"

I felt the third season had less plot but enjoyed Evil Morty "Do I need to take more off the top?"

By *.gerri.xTV/TS
over a year ago

North west

Unity , best greedy girl /boy ever !

over a year ago

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them

over a year ago

It’s ts just bizarre. My Guinea if is called mr poopy butt hole

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

Yeah I got a pickle rick fridge magnet.

By *hickinthewarmMan
over a year ago

Fife

"Yeah I got a pickle rick fridge magnet."

I turned myself into a fridge magnet Morty......

over a year ago

Fucking love rick and morty!

When I first started watching it people was saying "pffft whats this shit your watching?" but now they all love it too.

And thats the waaay the news goes

By *nlovedpaulMan
over a year ago

stone

I really enjoy it, one of the few shows I can re-watch as you continually find new things missed previously.

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm Mr meeseeks look at me

over a year ago

Oh yeah, you gotta get schwifty, you gotta get schwifty in here, take off your pants and your panties, shit on the floor, its schwifty time today

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

In my opinion far from the most weirdest show on tv. But then I do have a very dark and bizarre taste in humour. But yet it's pretty good and quite liberal and emboldened in some of the subject matter and sensitive issuses it mocks.

By *rp861Man
over a year ago

devizes

"Oh yeah, you gotta get schwifty, you gotta get schwifty in here, take off your pants and your panties, shit on the floor, its schwifty time today"

I LIKE WHAT YOU GOT!

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

I got introduced to it a few weeks ago, mad but pretty funny.

By *orruptedAngelCouple
over a year ago

norwich

I loved it!! Crazy but funny

over a year ago

"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them"

Haha, you know the memes

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them"

Very interesting. I must admit there is probably loads that goes over my head, as for probably most of the population. Is it yourself who posted this word for word text on Reddit back in 2017 or just sharing with us the insight of original creator of this text?

over a year ago

Damn you beat me to it! :P

over a year ago

"To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them

Very interesting. I must admit there is probably loads that goes over my head, as for probably most of the population. Is it yourself who posted this word for word text on Reddit back in 2017 or just sharing with us the insight of original creator of this text? "

nah I just copied and pasted it

Post new Message to Thread