Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

forum fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ok so on another thread some of us have confessed to having people on a 'to do' list...

what situations would you like to get caught up in with the users. If people want to be discrete then you could just say the situation/role play senario.

personally id love funky to fuck me in an office, raisealaff to just destroy me with filthy dirty rampant sex in a woods, and a 3sum with _ornwall-male & Jim will fixit where i play an innocent school girl who misbehaved :D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Excuse me while I go away and masturbate furiously whilst reading that paragraph over and over...

Mmmmmm Cornwall Male, mmmmmmm

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Kev in his new mankini ermmmm soapy on a step ladder...

By *ornwall-maleMan
over a year ago

newquay

see above lol

By *ornwall-maleMan
over a year ago

newquay

jim we are getting a train to, none of your business, where cute lives lol

over a year ago

"Kev in his new mankini ermmmm soapy on a step ladder... "

i seriously can not wait for the photographic evidence of that!

over a year ago

"jim we are getting a train to, none of your business, where cute lives lol "

Nope, Dr Beeching closed that line in the '70's.

It's National Sexpress coach

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"Kev in his new mankini ermmmm soapy on a step ladder...

i seriously can not wait for the photographic evidence of that!"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god.........

over a year ago

ok to add a lil bit of a twist as im a straight girl (possibly a lil bi curious) id also add mr iconic throat fucking me whilst mrs iconic is giving me oral..

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

"ok so on another thread some of us have confessed to having people on a 'to do' list...

what situations would you like to get caught up in with the users. If people want to be discrete then you could just say the situation/role play senario.

personally id love funky to fuck me in an office, raisealaff to just destroy me with filthy dirty rampant sex in a woods, and a 3sum with _ornwall-male & Jim will fixit where i play an innocent school girl who misbehaved :D"

Heres me thinking you were all sweet innocent

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"ok so on another thread some of us have confessed to having people on a 'to do' list...

personally id love funky to fuck me in an office, raisealaff to just destroy me with filthy dirty rampant sex in a woods, and a 3sum with _ornwall-male & Jim will fixit where i play an innocent school girl who misbehaved :D

Heres me thinking you were all sweet innocent "

Its the cute ones you have to watch

over a year ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god......... "

what colour is he getting? was private parts gettin one too?

over a year ago

Can we just ask everyone else to NOT post on this thread and just sit back and enjoy the stream of filth that is coming out of your imagination

over a year ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god......... "

As soon as it turns up I'll get some pics for you as promised, then I'll roger someone sensless dressed in it before turning the lights on and showing them it

over a year ago

"Heres me thinking you were all sweet innocent "

haha what the heck gave you that impression?? my mojo is returning.. im starting to crave cock

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh god.........

As soon as it turns up I'll get some pics for you as promised, then I'll roger someone sensless dressed in it before turning the lights on and showing them it "

lucky woman whoever it is

over a year ago

diamondgurly & kev o0o0o0o0o hehe

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"diamondgurly & kev o0o0o0o0o hehe"

Ohhhh god noooooooooooooooo

over a year ago

"diamondgurly & kev o0o0o0o0o hehe

Ohhhh god noooooooooooooooo "

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Ohhhh god noooooooooooooooo

"

What is that face for....

over a year ago

Ohhhh god noooooooooooooooo "

yeah yeah.. lol

over a year ago

I really want to be covered in icing sugar and hundreds and thousands and have a few guys lick it all off me - im far too shy to name those guys

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I really want to be covered in icing sugar and hundreds and thousands and have a few guys lick it all off me - im far too shy to name those guys "

Ohhhh we can arrange that make you into a cupcake.... haha

over a year ago

"I really want to be covered in icing sugar and hundreds and thousands and have a few guys lick it all off me - im far too shy to name those guys "

feebs never took you as a fence sitter lol

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

iam in a forest with PP, whos tied me up to a tree and is giving me a good spanking. then a time bubble opens up and viccie appers and starts kissing my rosey arse cheeks,unties me and lays me down on the soft mossy ground. PP and viccy take it in turns to touch and tease me, viccy makes me get on my knees and fucks me slowly from behind while PP lets me suck his cock . they swop places, taking it turns to make me cum. then when we need a break they lead me through the trees to a little clear grassy area. where aprodite,coant,HB,frock and pentillante are all waiting for us , laying under a billowing tent , on a soft feather bed , with tables full of champers and pringles. after our refereshments, someone shakes a champers bottle and starts squirting the drink over everone ,, we start licking it off one another and it turns into a slippery bodyfest of orgy naughtyness..

Havent giving it much thought really..

over a year ago

hsmfsm that was pretty hot!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/06/11 18:03:20]

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"hsmfsm that was pretty hot! "

well i have a very vivid imagination... i used to write erotica on another site,, lol

ohh and C&S you will appear in chaper 2..

over a year ago

"hsmfsm that was pretty hot!

well i have a very vivid imagination... i used to write erotica on another site,, lol

ohh and C&S you will appear in chaper 2.. "

bring on chapter 2 then

over a year ago

" iam in a forest with PP, whos tied me up to a tree and is giving me a good spanking. then a time bubble opens up and viccie appers and starts kissing my rosey arse cheeks,unties me and lays me down on the soft mossy ground. PP and viccy take it in turns to touch and tease me, viccy makes me get on my knees and fucks me slowly from behind while PP lets me suck his cock . they swop places, taking it turns to make me cum. then when we need a break they lead me through the trees to a little clear grassy area. where aprodite,coant,HB,frock and pentillante are all waiting for us , laying under a billowing tent , on a soft feather bed , with tables full of champers and pringles. after our refereshments, someone shakes a champers bottle and starts squirting the drink over everone ,, we start licking it off one another and it turns into a slippery bodyfest of orgy naughtyness..

Havent giving it much thought really.. "

Oh my! Wow!!'

*goes off for a wank*

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

i wud like a few of the sexy women off here for a big orgy

taking one of the ladies into a room telling her how sexy i find her and that i want to kiss her,hoping she says yes.

then taking her by the hand and pushing her up against the wall and teasing her with my lips breathing her in and pushing my body against her,then kissing herfull on the lips,sliding my tongue slowly in and running my fingers through her hair.

grabbing her hand and pushing her on the bed and spreading her legs and yanking her knickers down and lightly running all my hand over her clit until she gasps and pushes her clit up into my hand and then a take my hand away and set to work with teasing and kissin around her clit and the odd flick of my tongue on her clit.

mmmm cant go on more coz its making me horny lol

*kinky writing*

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

omg i gonna need another shower after reading these

over a year ago

yeah cold shower for me too

phwoarrrrr ladies!

over a year ago

Can I join you two in the cold shower?

over a year ago

"Can I join you two in the cold shower? "

im fine with that if mrs A is

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

oooo me too please, in the cold shower lol

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"

ohh and C&S you will appear in chaper 2..

bring on chapter 2 then "

just for you C, xxx

We would start by having a drink and relaxing in each others company. Then as my partner watches, I would lean over and kiss you, slowly to start then applying a little pressure, sweeping the tip of my tongue between your lips. Tentatively brushing a hand over you breasts. Watching your eyes for tell tale signs of fear, but all I can see is pure pleasure in your wide open eyes. I place a hand on the hem of your top and lift it a little.. then slide my hand onto your warm flesh and circle my fingers over your skin till I reach your ribcage and the base of your bra.i lift your top over your head.,always maintaining eye contact. I lean in and kiss your parted lips again,your breath now leaving your body in short bursts.

I trail kisses over your neck ,working towards your cleavage to pay lots of attention to your wonderful breasts. Kissing the full flesh that spills over the lacy cup of your bra. I feel your move your legs apart, spreading and stretching your short skirt to the fabrics limit. You wiggle to free yourself, lifting your body to hitch up the fabric,exposing the cool pink lace of your underwear.. while my lips are still worshiping your breasts ,i work to free them from your bra.your nipples are hard and when i lick them, then breath on them, you shudder..................

want more.???

over a year ago

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkk

seriously hot! please stop writing in fear that i may have to visit plymouth sometime

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkk

seriously hot! please stop writing in fear that i may have to visit plymouth sometime "

you would be most welcome to come visit ..

By *ornwall-maleMan
over a year ago

newquay

now stop all this filth!........

only kidding carry on! more please lol x

over a year ago

" iam in a forest with PP, whos tied me up to a tree and is giving me a good spanking. then a time bubble opens up and viccie appers and starts kissing my rosey arse cheeks,unties me and lays me down on the soft mossy ground. PP and viccy take it in turns to touch and tease me, viccy makes me get on my knees and fucks me slowly from behind while PP lets me suck his cock . they swop places, taking it turns to make me cum. then when we need a break they lead me through the trees to a little clear grassy area. where aprodite,coant,HB,frock and pentillante are all waiting for us , laying under a billowing tent , on a soft feather bed , with tables full of champers and pringles. after our refereshments, someone shakes a champers bottle and starts squirting the drink over everone ,, we start licking it off one another and it turns into a slippery bodyfest of orgy naughtyness..

Havent giving it much thought really.. "

I am so glad I am in the tent with the pringles and champers!!! Sex, food and champers - bliss!!!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I am so glad I am in the tent with the pringles and champers!!! Sex, food and champers - bliss!!! "

Hell fire,whenm when when

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

I am so glad I am in the tent with the pringles and champers!!! Sex, food and champers - bliss!!!

Hell fire,whenm when when "

grinning like a chesher cat here.. lol ... umm hopefully one day..

over a year ago

i dunno.

seems like another picking favorites thread to me.

i prefer to keep these sort of things between the people im meeting.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

what about the beach party?

"

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"

think i maybe working.. no A/L left this year.. but will work on it.. lol

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

think i maybe working.. no A/L left this year.. but will work on it.. lol "

|Well we'll just have to lay and wait mmmmmmmmmmm

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

May have to go and alert the local constabulary sorry.... I do like a man in uniform.

Mistress x

over a year ago

I nned to buy a dog and take it for a walk in the forrest

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I nned to buy a dog and take it for a walk in the forrest "

26th now

over a year ago

more than happy to drive cute n sassy to plymouth, as long as i can watch the action!!

(if my trousers can take the strain for that long.. it is a 40 minute drive from here..)

goddamn this thread is hottttttt

over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

awww dont blush !!

(hug)

there, all better.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/06/11 00:11:57]

over a year ago

group sex with a few of the more sensual members of the forum who would like to explore and enjoy my body.

mmmm thanks for that thought (which I just accidentally deleted)

over a year ago

good luck to those who get asked.

i'll get my coat.

over a year ago

*Sits watching the action while knitting willy warmers and clit covers for those romping in the woods, whilst making cheese and onion cobs for the voyeurs*

over a year ago

I'm warmed up and ready for action, the problem is whos gonna come get it on with me?

over a year ago

As we enter the woods, the suns shining the leaves on the trees are a vibrant green, we walk talking laughing and embrace eachother, I start gently kissing your neck.Listening to your murmurs like a purring cat on every kiss i give around your ears, as i come to your lips i can taste the gorgeous strawberry glittered lipgloss on my lips...our passionate kisses start getting more frantic as I start forcing you against a tree and my hands are running up inside the top , caressing,squeezing those huge fantastic breasts, with the nipples totally erect.Your hand wanders down onto my cock....its tight against my jeans, rock solid...throbbing as your hand starts unbottoning me.Slowly you go down, teasing my cock into that beautiful mouth, slow tongue twirlings, gorgeous big blue eyes catching the reflections of everything around you, as you stare up at me watching my eyes peer into yours.You get up off from your knees, and I pull up the little flowery skirt, just looking- I know how wet you get so I start fingering thet delicious pussy, soaking it up more and more ...spreading your legs so one rests against a fallen tree i start to lick your clit giving orgasm after orgasm...until you beg me to get my cock inside your tight soaked hole.Hands spread against the tree...my cock eases inside, slow methodical and deep...slapping it against your clit, then ramming it in harder and harder, as you gush all over me...pussy pushing out my cock everytime you cum, but I slip it back in.Your so loud , but we dont care, theres no-one for miles, i twist your hair in my hands and pull hard as I'm about to release my cum, but you tell me you want it all over your face and mouth so you get down on the knees yet again, playing with yourself as I wank my cock into your licking mouth,the cum starts coming out its splashing warmly against your face, dripping from your lips as you wipe bits with your hands and play with the spunk thats in your mouth and we then lay down and snowball in a caressing cuddling smiling cpl. xxxx

over a year ago

"As we enter the woods, the suns shining the leaves on the trees are a vibrant green, we walk talking laughing and embrace eachother, I start gently kissing your neck.Listening to your murmurs like a purring cat on every kiss i give around your ears, as i come to your lips i can taste the gorgeous strawberry glittered lipgloss on my lips...our passionate kisses start getting more frantic as I start forcing you against a tree and my hands are running up inside the top , caressing,squeezing those huge fantastic breasts, with the nipples totally erect.Your hand wanders down onto my cock....its tight against my jeans, rock solid...throbbing as your hand starts unbottoning me.Slowly you go down, teasing my cock into that beautiful mouth, slow tongue twirlings, gorgeous big blue eyes catching the reflections of everything around you, as you stare up at me watching my eyes peer into yours.You get up off from your knees, and I pull up the little flowery skirt, just looking- I know how wet you get so I start fingering thet delicious pussy, soaking it up more and more ...spreading your legs so one rests against a fallen tree i start to lick your clit giving orgasm after orgasm...until you beg me to get my cock inside your tight soaked hole.Hands spread against the tree...my cock eases inside, slow methodical and deep...slapping it against your clit, then ramming it in harder and harder, as you gush all over me...pussy pushing out my cock everytime you cum, but I slip it back in.Your so loud , but we dont care, theres no-one for miles, i twist your hair in my hands and pull hard as I'm about to release my cum, but you tell me you want it all over your face and mouth so you get down on the knees yet again, playing with yourself as I wank my cock into your licking mouth,the cum starts coming out its splashing warmly against your face, dripping from your lips as you wipe bits with your hands and play with the spunk thats in your mouth and we then lay down and snowball in a caressing cuddling smiling cpl. xxxx"

jesuz christ! i so want that to happen! i've come over all hot and a lil bit flustered.. the power of the written word hey :D xxx

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Can I watch he he he

over a year ago

"Can I watch he he he "

hell if it ever happened id want it filmed

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"Can I watch he he he

hell if it ever happened id want it filmed "

Lol...well I don't knowif I could film as I would be furiously wanking lol

over a year ago

"Can I watch he he he

Lol...well I don't knowif I could film as I would be furiously wanking lol "

join in,, its all fantasy hehe

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"Can I watch he he he

Lol...well I don't knowif I could film as I would be furiously wanking lol

join in,, its all fantasy hehe"

I wander over to you both with my hard shaft protruding from my loins. Pre cum glistening in the sun light.

I ease you slowly up so that you are on all 4s and your already wet pussy is exposed to my throbbing shaft. I tease the head against your slit before I slowly. Ease my length in to you...so that my balls are resting against your engourged clit. I begin to thrust slow but deep. Pulling out so just the head of my shaft is buried deep within your moist folds......

Morento cum....

over a year ago

corrrrr how lucky would i be!

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"corrrrr how lucky would i be!"

I would plunge my shaft back in to you grabbing your hips as i begin to thrus slow and deep in your womanhood filling with my wide thick weapon.

You reach over to the spent man on the grass reaching for his shaft, taking its semi flacid lengh in your grasp. It starts to harden under your touch.

The cock thrusting deep in your pussy is picking up pace, you bend down and take the hardening cock in your mouth. It still tastes of man seed. You roll your tounge against the head sucking slowly. You can feel it harden. You ride the shaft in your mouth just as the shaft in your C*nt is riding you.

Youy have been spitroasted before you want more this time you want to feel both the cock that is currently burried in that special place between your legs in your ass, as well as the cock that you are working with your mouth back in you.......

part 3 to cum

over a year ago

is it me or is it hot in here???

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I withdraw my cock from your womanhood.....the guy whos cock you were tending to in your mouth lips between you and the grass his penis pointing to the special place that has just been suffering a pounding. You lower your self on to it....

the moistness of your jucies easily allows it to pass through your moiste lips and in to you. My cock still is. covered in my pre cum and your jucie. I grab your cheeks and spread them wide pushing the head of my cock against your anal bud. Your bum, wanting it inside you opens to the presure greedly taking it in. I push tenderly in to you. Both cocks are now filling you...one in your ass and one in your pussy..you want to feel used by these to thick shafts you want to be fucked fast and hard and feel the cum spurt over your tits.....;)

over a year ago

stop stop.. i cant read this no more. too blooming hot!!!

someone run me a cold shower

over a year ago

Tut....

on a sunday too

over a year ago

"Tut....

on a sunday too "

Hope they can keep their roasts down

over a year ago

I was close to losing me breakfast at one stage

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

sorry all....

over a year ago

"I was close to losing me breakfast at one stage "

Oh tell me about it pre cum and eggs and bacon not a good combo

over a year ago

wow just got on this thread and i must say your all very horny and naughty ! instant turn on x

over a year ago

tell me about it, i think its exceptionally hot reading. talented writers

over a year ago

i think your right C N S x x

over a year ago

must admit that it has the extra edge for me because some of it was written with me in it id be a very lucky lady if it were reality

over a year ago

hey it may happen x x

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

i am free in august

over a year ago

after reading this over and over i am now off for a cold shower x

over a year ago

"after reading this over and over i am now off for a cold shower x "

haha move over i'll join you!

over a year ago

any day x

over a year ago

"any day x "

you might regret saying that

over a year ago

why would i !

over a year ago

"why would i ! "

well you'd be shocked to find me in your shower one day lol

over a year ago

well i think i would notice its not that big a shower area lol ! and i am sure you would help with scrubbing my back !

over a year ago

"well i think i would notice its not that big a shower area lol ! and i am sure you would help with scrubbing my back !"

2 two be quiet!! we havent even left the woods yet!!!!-and Ive spied a waterfall nearby, its so fucking warm in this lovely weather....now Cutensassy, lets get under it and waterfallspitroasted

over a year ago

"well i think i would notice its not that big a shower area lol ! and i am sure you would help with scrubbing my back !

2 two be quiet!! we havent even left the woods yet!!!!-and Ive spied a waterfall nearby, its so fucking warm in this lovely weather....now Cutensassy, lets get under it and waterfallspitroasted"

o0o0o sounds sensual niceeeeeeeeee

over a year ago

i think i would have to sit on a rock and be a voyur lol !

over a year ago

"i think i would have to sit on a rock and be a voyur lol !"

aye u better be filming it too!!! lol

over a year ago

"i think i would have to sit on a rock and be a voyur lol !"

id love to be watched from a distance, water cascading over us and knowing there is someone watching..mmmm nice

over a year ago

"i think i would have to sit on a rock and be a voyur lol !

aye u better be filming it too!!! lol"

he's a man and cant multitask.. jeeesus he'll be breathing, watching and no doubt wanking AND you expect him to film it.. haha

over a year ago

i think i would have to bring a tripod to put the camera on so it wasnt shaky lol

over a year ago

he's a man and cant multitask.. jeeesus he'll be breathing, watching and no doubt wanking AND you expect him to film it.. haha"

thats what helmet cams are for lol...or use a tripod lol

over a year ago

he's a man and cant multitask.. jeeesus he'll be breathing, watching and no doubt wanking AND you expect him to film it.. haha

thats what helmet cams are for lol...or use a tripod lol"

without sounding selfish here, stop fkin concentrating on what he's doing and work on me dammit!!! lol

sorry dominant xx

over a year ago

if he cant finish you off i will more than happily do it

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"Can I join you two in the cold shower?

im fine with that if mrs A is "

fine with me

over a year ago

thats what helmet cams are for lol...or use a tripod lol

without sounding selfish here, stop fkin concentrating on what he's doing and work on me dammit!!! lol

sorry dominant xx "

oops part 2:

As our friend sits watching us wank, and has automated the filming... we start to kiss under the waterfall....the water is soaking ur hair and u put it back, Im twisting it in my hand while fingering ur soaking pussy and watch the droplets of water running down ur massive tits...I start suckking the nipples that are totall erect from the slightly cold water..theres a big rock beside the crashing falls...and i take u over to it, shafting my cock in between ur pussy, the water is pounding off my back but i dont care as my cocks pounding ur pussy.As my cock starts to explode u can feel me pulsing my end inside u....with whipsers into ur ear that im about to cum, U tell me to cum inside u say "I want it now, give me it....spunk in my whore pussy, GIVE me it NOW!", i explode on ur final word and u feel my warm waterfall of cum spurting inside u, ur legs are shaking as well as mine as we start kissing more, however u turn around and have just noticed as u say, "that c*nts stole my bloody camera!!!!!!!"

over a year ago

"i wud like a few of the sexy women off here for a big orgy

taking one of the ladies into a room telling her how sexy i find her and that i want to kiss her,hoping she says yes.

then taking her by the hand and pushing her up against the wall and teasing her with my lips breathing her in and pushing my body against her,then kissing herfull on the lips,sliding my tongue slowly in and running my fingers through her hair.

grabbing her hand and pushing her on the bed and spreading her legs and yanking her knickers down and lightly running all my hand over her clit until she gasps and pushes her clit up into my hand and then a take my hand away and set to work with teasing and kissin around her clit and the odd flick of my tongue on her clit.

*kinky writing*"

It's not just you

over a year ago

fine with me "

fine with me "

mmm MrsA comes by, not even realising whats been happening my cock rises again, we ask her to join us, i sit on the rock and watch cutensassy and MrsA, kiss and fondle, water running down them both....and their pussys glisteningly wet in the sunlight, they start taking turns licking eachother out...I cant just sit there any longer so i come over and start having them both sucking me off kissing my balls, rimming me, its so hot i cum very quickly this time, showerinbg both their faces in a hot sticky wet mess, they snowball kiss and as they finger each other.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

omg gonna need another cold shower soon so many talented writers on this thread

over a year ago

raise! jeeeeez thats fucking amazing,, whens it happenin?? lol

over a year ago

"raise! jeeeeez thats fucking amazing,, whens it happenin?? lol"

as soon as we can find a location lol, this cyber-shower sucks...not even a remote taste of wetness...of course iam thinkin cutensassy and MrsA could be sitting there, with fingers stratechin the knickers open, rubbing their wettening pussies thinking about this dirty encounter. Of course iam currently sitting with a hardon hehehehehe x

over a year ago

thats seeral cold showers now, think i might just have to get myself off and get back to feeling normal rather than frustrated

over a year ago

hmmm there is a good thought in my head now x

over a year ago

"thats seeral cold showers now, think i might just have to get myself off and get back to feeling normal rather than frustrated "

I should be there helping out! hehheehe

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"thats seeral cold showers now, think i might just have to get myself off and get back to feeling normal rather than frustrated

I should be there helping out! hehheehe"

You, Raiser, should be starting a FABAID... Your services are needed all over the place by the looks of it

over a year ago

"thats seeral cold showers now, think i might just have to get myself off and get back to feeling normal rather than frustrated

You, Raiser, should be starting a FABAID... Your services are needed all over the place by the looks of it "

i thought if its amazing reading the text what would it be like hearing him say it over the phone.. then realised he was scottish and id need a translator

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

"i wud like a few of the sexy women off here for a big orgy

*kinky writing*

It's not just you "

hay if u wana try organising something i wud be happy to help lol

over a year ago

You, Raiser, should be starting a FABAID... Your services are needed all over the place by the looks of it

i thought if its amazing reading the text what would it be like hearing him say it over the phone.. then realised he was scottish and id need a translator "

lol cutensassy and _phrodite xxxxxxxxxxxx I left a voice msg last nite on msn to someone forums based.....she thot she wouldnt understand me lol...of course i slowed down my voice but id said something like

"hello gorgeous, im dying to fuck that cute face, pussy and arse with my cock"

over a year ago

call me, call me! haha

over a year ago

"call me, call me! haha"

I did, and what a delightful little honey u are, will be a joy fucking ur face when i get the chance heeheheheheh xxx

over a year ago

"call me, call me! haha

I did, and what a delightful little honey u are, will be a joy fucking ur face when i get the chance heeheheheheh xxx"

well that was 1 n half hours of my time taken up.. shame it wasnt face to face.. or face to cock xxxx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"call me, call me! haha

I did, and what a delightful little honey u are, will be a joy fucking ur face when i get the chance heeheheheheh xxx"

Wow she had your voice, cutensassy did? And a Scottish one.. omg ... thats AWESOME... sexy accent!!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Oh I want to hear his accent as well as the rest of him

over a year ago

ladies he sounds yummy!

oh how i wish i lived in Glasgow

over a year ago

_phrodite,pettilante,cutensassy...

gonna stop it am cumin in ma pants lolol hehehehehhe x

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Just save some of that action for August hun

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"Just save some of that action for August hun"

agree

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Just save some of that action for August hun"

Thnink we should share him?

over a year ago

quite a few single guys on here I'd love to play with, trouble is Tiger is very active and likes a fair swap. Get yerselves some FBs will ya's.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Just save some of that action for August hun

agree

Thnink we should share him

"

Ladies, do you think he could cope?

over a year ago

whats going on in august??

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"whats going on in august?? "

Beach Party at Chams

over a year ago

"whats going on in august??

Beach Party at Chams"

you ladies will shag him to death lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Beach Party at Chams

you ladies will shag him to death lol "

thought that was what he was asking for...?

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Beach Party at Chams

you ladies will shag him to death lol thought that was what he was asking for...?"

I don;t think he wil object

over a year ago

sorry I intend to do alot more shagging before august hahhahahhahhhahaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"sorry I intend to do alot more shagging before august hahhahahhahhhahaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Just make sure you can satisfy the needs of those ladies you are exciting on this forum...;-)

over a year ago

"sorry I intend to do alot more shagging before august hahhahahhahhhahaa xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

practice makes perfect, just make sure you don't peak too soon.

over a year ago

i am aware this is a swinging site however i will be slightly envious when you rampant lot get your hands on him,, haha

still my new fantasy is to be a fly on the wall for that night and watch paddy getting savaged by lots of women,, that would be a massive turn on

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Oh you have to practice and practice makes perfect

and practice is perfectly fun

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"i am aware this is a swinging site however i will be slightly envious when you rampant lot get your hands on him,, haha

still my new fantasy is to be a fly on the wall for that night and watch paddy getting savaged by lots of women,, that would be a massive turn on"

Oh sure that will happen that night

over a year ago

"i am aware this is a swinging site however i will be slightly envious when you rampant lot get your hands on him,, haha

still my new fantasy is to be a fly on the wall for that night and watch paddy getting savaged by lots of women,, that would be a massive turn on

Oh sure that will happen that night"

Oh u bunch of sexy fuckers, cutensassy will need a dirty lot of ppics or a vid sent to her....im into this reverse gangbang if u are!!!hhehehee

over a year ago

well im now back to myself.. just had to give myself a good seeing too

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Oh u bunch of sexy fuckers, cutensassy will need a dirty lot of ppics or a vid sent to her....im into this reverse gangbang if u are!!!hhehehee"

Oh reckon you into anything

well at least I hope!

over a year ago

Oh u bunch of sexy fuckers, cutensassy will need a dirty lot of ppics or a vid sent to her....im into this reverse gangbang if u are!!!hhehehee

Oh reckon you into anything

well at least I hope! "

mmmm i go with the flow...especially if it flows from a certain tasty area onto my face hehehehe x

Post new Message to Thread