Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone help me improve my profile, or give me some hints on how to get my first meet, I'm 100% genuine and need HELP

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can anyone help me improve my profile, or give me some hints on how to get my first meet, I'm 100% genuine and need HELP "

Kin hell mate how about actually putting something in it, what you like, dislike etc

over a year ago

Thanks it all helps

over a year ago

Agreed there is nothing to catch a womens eye on your profile at all

over a year ago

Think of it as a cv with benifits you have to sell yourself what you like what you looking for. As at the moment it says nothing. Nice pic though thats a good start.

over a year ago

"Thanks it all helps"

Say a bit about you and what you like, dislike, interests etc, people look and without any info will just move on, what's the difference between yours and a succesful profile have a nose and get some idea's, good luck

over a year ago

Take off the reference to Middlesbrough, thats got to be a start.

over a year ago

well it didnt take long to read!! you need to sell yourself, there are literally hundreds of single males on the site all looking to meet so you need to write what you are looking for, what you are like, what your likes/dislikes are... and something that makes you stand out from the crowd x

over a year ago

"Take off the reference to Middlesbrough, thats got to be a start. "

over a year ago

Have a look at this thread, written by my good self some time ago (under a different username which is the same as the one I'm using now but... oh it's a long story)

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/15377

over a year ago

For a start, get rid of all the cock shots except the one that's hard. Some women like to see what they're getting but there's really no need to show it in quintuplet form, and most certainly not when it's asleep.

Try some tactful B&W shots as they can hide a multitude of lumps n bumps, and put an ass shot on there too.

That's the piccies taken care of, now what are you going to say to get the ladies to actually scroll down and have a look at them.

"Anything goes" just doesn't cut it I'm afraid. For example, would you allow yourself to be rodgered by a Great Dane? (and I don't mean Peter Schmeichel). Does anything still go?

Nothing gets a woman's knickers off faster than a bit of humour - it's the convulsions of hysterical laughter that causes the elastic to expand and contract so violently that it eventually snaps and down they come. (I bet you always wondered if there was a scientific explanation as why women love a man who makes them laugh).

Lastly, be positive on your profile. Negativity makes people think, "Oh fuck that, got enough of that shit in my life already, I was looking for someone to take my mind of it."

Good luck.

over a year ago

"For a start, get rid of all the cock shots except the one that's hard. Some women like to see what they're getting but there's really no need to show it in quintuplet form, and most certainly not when it's asleep.

Try some tactful B&W shots as they can hide a multitude of lumps n bumps, and put an ass shot on there too.

That's the piccies taken care of, now what are you going to say to get the ladies to actually scroll down and have a look at them.

"Anything goes" just doesn't cut it I'm afraid. For example, would you allow yourself to be rodgered by a Great Dane? (and I don't mean Peter Schmeichel). Does anything still go?

Nothing gets a woman's knickers off faster than a bit of humour - it's the convulsions of hysterical laughter that causes the elastic to expand and contract so violently that it eventually snaps and down they come. (I bet you always wondered if there was a scientific explanation as why women love a man who makes them laugh).

Lastly, be positive on your profile. Negativity makes people think, "Oh fuck that, got enough of that shit in my life already, I was looking for someone to take my mind of it."

Good luck. "

Sigh...why do I think you've just wasted five minutes of your life typing that?!!

over a year ago

I enjoyed it. Old narcissist me.

over a year ago

No really thanks alot will sort pics and profile out ASAP, thanks for all the very valid points, hopefully see the benefits when I update tonight

By *agman n angelCouple
over a year ago

benidorm

"For a start, get rid of all the cock shots except the one that's hard. Some women like to see what they're getting but there's really no need to show it in quintuplet form, and most certainly not when it's asleep.

Good luck. "

Any ideas what dates the great dane is available?

over a year ago

32nd of each month I believe.

over a year ago

Hi again, done a brief update, if you want to rate me or point out some faults, it's all good x

over a year ago

"Agreed there is nothing to catch a womens eye on your profile at all"

Off topic but how did it go with the doc?

over a year ago

Still too short and too many cock pics.

over a year ago

"Hi again, done a brief update, if you want to rate me or point out some faults, it's all good x"

There are a million and one men on this site, all trying to stand out. The ones that are successful are those with a sense of self and confidence.

When looking at a profile it needs to stand out, one should be able to tell what the writer is into, a glimpse of their sense of humour etc.

Your profile tells me nothing, zero, nada. Personally, you come across as lazy - you can't be bothered to "sell" yourself, and want us to literally write your profile for you: it isn't going to happen.

Work out what you want, who you want to attract and "sell" you. If you can't be arsed - why should anyone else?!!

over a year ago

"Hi again, done a brief update, if you want to rate me or point out some faults, it's all good x

There are a million and one men on this site, all trying to stand out. The ones that are successful are those with a sense of self and confidence.

When looking at a profile it needs to stand out, one should be able to tell what the writer is into, a glimpse of their sense of humour etc.

Your profile tells me nothing, zero, nada. Personally, you come across as lazy - you can't be bothered to "sell" yourself, and want us to literally write your profile for you: it isn't going to happen.

Work out what you want, who you want to attract and "sell" you. If you can't be arsed - why should anyone else?!!"

Sassy, I'm sick of you sitting on the bloody fence, now for once will you just say what you bloody well mean!!!

over a year ago

"Hi again, done a brief update, if you want to rate me or point out some faults, it's all good x

Work out what you want, who you want to attract and "sell" you. If you can't be arsed - why should anyone else?!!

Sassy, I'm sick of you sitting on the bloody fence, now for once will you just say what you bloody well mean!!!"

Oooooh...that'll explain the splinters!

over a year ago

Hi and thanks for dropping by.

I've been told I'm attractive but modesty forbids me offering an opinon. At least I've got a face pic and it's actually me, though clearly I'll have to prove that if I'm to progress as hoped with your good self, the reader.

I have a fairly decent body as my work keeps me busy and I play a bit of this sport and a bit of that. My trouser baggage is, I hope, respectable. It is uncut.

I love having a laugh, and consider myself to be open minded enough to try a number of things, some of which I've done and some I hope to try - I've never done this but have had a little bit of that.

I have a penchant for BBWs but I am an equal opportunities employer.

So if I float your boat, tickle your fancy, attract your attention or delight your doodahs, I would love to here from you.

And if I write to you but you don't reply I will understand and will not send you grumpy follow-up messages or abuse. (I've done my research on this, oh yes.)

----------

And I'm not even trying.

over a year ago

"Hi and thanks for dropping by.

I've been told I'm attractive but modesty forbids me offering an opinon. At least I've got a face pic and it's actually me, though clearly I'll have to prove that if I'm to progress as hoped with your good self, the reader.

I have a fairly decent body as my work keeps me busy and I play a bit of this sport and a bit of that. My trouser baggage is, I hope, respectable. It is uncut.

I love having a laugh, and consider myself to be open minded enough to try a number of things, some of which I've done and some I hope to try - I've never done this but have had a little bit of that.

I have a penchant for BBWs but I am an equal opportunities employer.

So if I float your boat, tickle your fancy, attract your attention or delight your doodahs, I would love to here from you.

And if I write to you but you don't reply I will understand and will not send you grumpy follow-up messages or abuse. (I've done my research on this, oh yes.)

----------

And I'm not even trying."

Ok, thats done the trick..............FANCY A SHAG?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

What a very nice profile miss lipgloss although you would of lost me at been told im attractive. Its one of my pet hates, been told im attractive, been told im good at oral, been told im a good kisser, makes me laugh.

over a year ago

"Ok, thats done the trick..............FANCY A SHAG? "

Depends whether you're into this or that.

"What a very nice profile miss lipgloss although you would of lost me at been told im attractive. Its one of my pet hates, been told im attractive, been told im good at oral, been told im a good kisser, makes me laugh."

Fair dos. I was editing his so I needed a starting point but I'll admit to not realising that was so irritating. Now I've been told it is.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Ok, thats done the trick..............FANCY A SHAG?

Depends whether you're into this or that.

What a very nice profile miss lipgloss although you would of lost me at been told im attractive. Its one of my pet hates, been told im attractive, been told im good at oral, been told im a good kisser, makes me laugh.

Fair dos. I was editing his so I needed a starting point but I'll admit to not realising that was so irritating. Now I've been told it is."

Only irritating for me lol

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

The Beatles :

"Help. I need somebody, not just anybody. Helpppppppp"

over a year ago

"Hi again, done a brief update, if you want to rate me or point out some faults, it's all good x"

The bit about BBWs is good. My uncle was once gave me some sound advice in my formative years that has stayed with me through thick and thin, which was:

"Shag a fat bird as they put everything they have into it cos they never know when the next one's gonna be."

Ok, so he wasn't referring to swingers, but I did find myself eyeing up the plumper ladies for a time.

over a year ago

"Ok, thats done the trick..............FANCY A SHAG?

Depends whether you're into this or that."

I`m into anything.... I`m not desperate.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Or Dr Hook , "Bubblin' Up" as was banned by the BBC :

"I need you baby, believe me, i need somebody with a bucket...ha ha ha ha ha ha

c'mon get the fire department it's getting out of control,....."

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Whats wrong with soft cock pics then? I like them as I imagine them in my mouth soft and making them grow to hard

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Whats wrong with soft cock pics then? I like them as I imagine them in my mouth soft and making them grow to hard "

your such a tease at times lmao

over a year ago

"Whats wrong with soft cock pics then? I like them as I imagine them in my mouth soft and making them grow to hard "

Doing that is fine but looking at photos of them reminds of the last turkey in the shop at Xmas time.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Whats wrong with soft cock pics then? I like them as I imagine them in my mouth soft and making them grow to hard

your such a tease at times lmao"

It is my favourite pastime, there is nothing better than chasing a soft cock around in my mouth with my tongue....hhhmmm but then it normally grows and thats pretty good too...damn I don't know which one I like better now

over a year ago

" there is nothing better than chasing a soft cock around in my mouth with my tongue...."

How big's ya gob fgs!!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

" there is nothing better than chasing a soft cock around in my mouth with my tongue....

How big's ya gob fgs!!!

"

Huge !!!

over a year ago

" there is nothing better than chasing a soft cock around in my mouth with my tongue....

How big's ya gob fgs!!!

Huge !!!"

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Whats wrong with soft cock pics then? I like them as I imagine them in my mouth soft and making them grow to hard

It is my favourite pastime, there is nothing better than chasing a soft cock around in my mouth with my tongue....hhhmmm but then it normally grows and thats pretty good too...damn I don't know which one I like better now "

your at it again ruggers ..you teasebox you....lmao

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

It is my favourite pastime, there is nothing better than chasing a soft cock around in my mouth with my tongue....hhhmmm but then it normally grows and thats pretty good too...damn I don't know which one I like better now "

me too... so love that feeling as it gets hard..

X HSM

Post new Message to Thread